Debt Rattle December 6 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 6 2015

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Yannis Behrakis Iranian immigrant at Greece-FYROM border 2015 • Swiss To Vote On Private Banks’ License To Create -Electronic- Money (FT) • Finland Pl
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 6 2015]

Greenpa
    Participant

So what I want to know, today, is how does the Pope maintain his personal security in regard to possible poison?

Not one question in my mind that he understands exquisitely well that he is a tremendous target for assassination. He knows. Regardless of all else, he is certainly pissing off established powers. Bullets and bombs are certainly a threat, but poison, either food or environmental, is possibly more traditional for popes, and the technology here is greatly advanced from a few centuries ago.

Exactly what actions does he take? Who performs this security function?

No, I don’t expect any answer from anywhere. But it is something I actually want to know.

Raleigh
    Participant

“He further said, “The US is sending its troops simply to check Russian movements and I think that will not be allowed because Russians will own the battle space and control the territory that the US Special Forces are allowed into.”

“That is going to result in some deaths. Some American soldiers will be sacrificed by going into the wrong places and probably intentionally killed in order to inflate the conflict with Russia and justify all sorts of other political actions.”

“Make no mistake, the US position is not going to change. It will still try to remove Assad and turn Syria into another Libya,” Bennett stressed. […] The US will try and take ownership of a lot of oil fields and refineries,” the analyst explained. […] Bennett further said that according to him the next step will be a coup d’état against President Erdogan. “I think his military forces will rise up, remove him and his son and then the Turkish regime will be stable and Russia will have new relationship with Turkey and at that point Turkey will have peace with Assad and Europe will be very thankful because Erdogan has been facilitating this mass refugee invasion and trying to extort Europe for that.”

The US on the other hand didn’t combat ISIL for over a year. “We were playing with them, we were funding them and we were dropping supplies with C-130’s to them, so we can’t just step in now and say that we are going to target them. They are a CIA mercenary Mossed force.”

https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940915001620

Nassim
    Participant

Greenpa,

The Pope is just another manipulated fool. A few decades ago, the papacy used to complain about the genocidal policies of the Israelis. Ever since many priests have been exposed as paedophiles, the Popes keep quiet and pretend to be stupid.

I have yet to see a single article in which this pope, or his predecessor, have said that ISIS is a creation of the West and that the Christians (and Muslims) being murdered in Syria were being murdered by the west’s protégées. Not a word about people being crucified in Saudi Arabia. The Pope is as keen as anyone else to tell us all about “Global Warming” and nonsense like that, but nothing about what is going in his own backyard.

Since he is performing admirably as per script, there is not chance of him being poisoned.

The other factor to keep in mind is that there is a huge renaissance of Orthodox Christianity in Russia – much to the dismay of the Vatican which hoped that Communism would be replaced with Catholicism. They must be very upset in the Vatican that their plans have not worked out. Something else to blame Putin for. 🙂

The following piece was written in 1965 – 50 years is a blip on the timescale of the Catholic church.

“The Vatican against the Orthodox Church”

https://www.reformation.org/vatican_against_the_orthodox_chu.html

Raleigh
    Participant

Watched a CNN special where an NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) spokesman said that the U.S. can see everything – everything! Asked how often the NRO is asked to move its satellites, the spokesman said, “About as often as CNN gets a new lead.” So how is it, when the U.S. is supposedly fighting ISIS with all their might, that they couldn’t have seen those miles and miles of oil tankers heading for Turkey?

Greenpa
    Participant

“Since he is performing admirably as per script, there is not chance of him being poisoned.”

Interesting. I will put that into the hopper. I will have to confess I may have been taken in by the “noise” generated- but you are correct that no actual change has taken place, of course. But… he has such a nice face! And he’s, like, a Jesuit; the first; and some of them have traditionally actually had functioning brains! 🙂 ah, well.

My personal guess as to a poisoner would not be from outside, but from inside the Vatican; where the “noise” has been persistent that Vatican internal power structure is more worried than they have been for the past 20 popes or so. Could it just be noise? Oh yes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.