Debt Rattle February 16 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 16 2021

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Snowy landscape with Arles in the background 1888   • How to Make COVID Vaccines More Effective: Vitamin and Mineral Supplements
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 16 2021]

New French nasal spray eliminates 99% of Covid virus

A French pharmaceutical company has developed a nasal spray that it says could eliminate up to 99% of the Covid-19 virus, with the product set to be available to buy within weeks. French group Pharma & Beauty (P&B) has been working on the spray for almost a year. It says that according to several studies it can eliminate 99% of the viral load in nasal passages within 30 seconds and reduce the spread of the virus by up to 90%. The company is set to begin selling the product from March 1.

Production is scheduled to begin next week at the P&B site in Montélimar, Drôme; and then in four other P&B factories across France. Between 1 million-3 million bottles are expected to be available in March, followed by 13 million-15 million each month from April. Each bottle of 30ml is expected to last one month, and will be sold at €14.90 each.

A statement on the P&B LinkedIn page reads: “[The spray] prevents viral spread by mechanically dislodging infectious agents in the nasal cavity, and facilitating their evacuation – and locally reduces the viral load.” The spray is 40% ionised water with high antimicrobial properties and 60% purified water.

V. Arnold
    Participant

A French pharmaceutical company has developed a nasal spray that it says could eliminate up to 99% of the Covid-19 virus, with the product set to be available to buy within weeks.

Ka Ching…

anticlimactic
    Participant

MULTIVITAMINS AND MINERALS

As a heavy smoker I used to suffer badly when I caught a cold. I started taking one-a-day vitamin and mineral supplements and although I still caught colds the symptoms were much less severe. I am also taking a vitamin D supplement [5,000iu/day].

A couple of weeks ago I caught a cold. At 8am in the morning my nose started streaming. Soon I could feel the infection move to my lungs and I had a slight cough. By 8am the following day all the symptoms had gone! My nose did run a few times during the next day but that was it.

Not having a clone to act as a control I do not know how much the supplements helped BUT I think of it as very positive reinforcement to keep on taking them.

zerosum
    Participant

Makes you think
    https://theautomaticearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/NoJails.jpg
    ——
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/millions-texans-left-shivering-arctic-cold-without-power-n1257959
    Millions of Texans left shivering in arctic cold without power
    No price control in an emergency
    Kick them when they are down
    The rich arn’t complaining as they see the money flowing into their bank accounts.
    Rusty snow plows on the street driven by inexperience kids
    Crops freezing no insurance
    ——-
    capitalism at work
    https://www.barrons.com/articles/hna-groups-bankruptcy-isnt-over-what-comes-next-for-the-chinese-conglomerate-51613176158
    HNA Group’s Bankruptcy Isn’t Over. What Comes Next for the Chinese Conglomerate.
    By Tanner Brown
    Feb. 15, 2021
    ——-

Kimo
    Participant

When do we start to hear about investigations into foreign influence into the election? Are they afraid it might be proven we already lost our Republic? Is it so evident, that it’s impossible to “fix” the outcome?

madamski cafone
    Participant

Waxing paranoiacally old-school, I’ll wonder if, now that the Trump-derived click-bait revenue stream is drying up (and fast), we aren’t due for our next phony false flag “Pearl Harbor”, something that will keep the media monoliths in business and therefore continuing their relentless propaganda war.

Meanwhile, the French anti-covid nasal spray is right on time. The contracts are cashed, Fauci is a 1 million dollar quisling hero, and the covid narrative is proving increasingly uncontrollable now that they don’t have Trump as scapegoat. It’s time to move on to a new War on Something.

I suppose Biden will, ironically, get out of their way, his usefulness rapidly dwindling, via a fatal attack of covid.

kultsommer
    Participant

Kunstler mentioning “Unity”, or frequent references by the TV hosts to “our community”.
    At the beginning at the part 1 of the brilliant BBC serial, linked few days ago on this blog, there was a tale how “rugged individualism” is jammed down the throats of an ordinary Joe, spiced by the Ayn Rand’s tripe. Post war economic boom only fueled that assumption, something that in the eyes of the power entity it was never meant to last looking from today’s perspective, isn’t it? It served as a mighty tool for ideological battle with the Soviets that was needed at the time. Pain of having to pay workers a decent salary was subdued and beautifully rewarded by inviting officials from Eastern block countries to tour production plants. The main reason of those tours was not to show production equipment, which just about anybody can assume was top of the line, but the PARKING LOT, full of WORKER’S cars. That alone made an instant conversion, albeit private and kept for themselves, of those officials. In another words, US generation as a whole, born in (cca) mid 20’s to 30’s became the inadvertently luckiest in entire human history but rather as a result of a social experiment and urgent need of the ruling class to make it happen, then from the goodness of the system. It is obvious by now that riches that ordinary Joe accumulated in those golden years somebody would LOVE to harvest and kick “rugged individual” in the ditch.

Today’s painting: Take this “Starry night” or “Sunflowers”.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

New French nasal spray eliminates 99% of Covid virus

60% water plus 40% water equals 100% water.
    Not effective if you inhale some virus through your mouth.

Spraying water up your nose is what a former commenter here was recommending early last year (I forget his name, Robin something?)

From the article linked by Ilargi:

Not a cure, but prevention

The spray is not a treatment for Covid-19 but an extra barrier method…

It can be used, for example, after returning home from going outside in public spaces, where you may have come into contact with many other people – such as using public transport or going shopping.

After spraying it into your nose, you should blow your nose strongly, to get rid of any potentially-infected mucus; and carefully and securely dispose of any tissues used, to avoid spreading the virus.

kultsommer
    Participant

WES had a “random thoughts” yesterday, alas so easy to dismantle.
    Work in Siberia, not as a great life experience, but view through condescending “Discovery channel” glasses. I do not have a horse in the race, but Soviets not capable of thinking “out of the box”? Have anybody checked history of the space exploration lately? Even AK-47, to be blunt, is a product of inquisitive mind. You may rage on the system, which is fine, but don’t crush a human spirit, which I have personal interest and admiration in, regardless in which system people live.
    My personal observation by working for about dozen companies in the US is that they are staffed by the C.Y.A. manager tyrants, which was followed a dozen two-week notices on my part before I finally went on my own. Before I get colored as ideologically blind, do not listen to me, watch “The office space” movie. It is not a comedy, it is a real life portrayal of millions of Companies throughout the country. Where ere the geniuses that you claim should be in there?
    David Graeber in his “Bullshit jobs” is himself puzzled how enormous amount of waste is happening in the midst of the economy where “mighty hand of market” rewards or punishes ones work effort, based on output.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Oh for goodness sake … purchase a quality colloidal silver (or make it, if you know how) and an inexpensive glass bottle and nasal spray gadget, and spritz your nose when you return home from out in public. We make this stuff so complicated, and for no good reason.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“We make this stuff so complicated”

And expensive.
    30 ml (1 ounce) of the French water costs €14.90 (US$18)

Susmarie108
    Participant

Exciting news on the nasal spray! I have been using this strategy since the beginning, but with a slightly different formula.

I put Nano-Silver (note it must be the patented 10ppm silver water solution) into a small sprayer and spray directly into my eyes, nose, and mouth. It provides a protective barrier. You can spray the areas mentioned as frequently as you wish.

NOTE: My late husband (Vietnam Vet) was dying (the first time) from a massive lung infection. The Nano-Silver saved him. He ingested it two to three times daily until his infection cleared. Blew his Doctors away; since it was a dietary supplement that did the work and not a prescription antibiotic – they did not want to know the details. A few years later after forgetting about the silver solution, he was told he had a month or two to live – cancer everywhere. It was too late for Nano-Silver. Anyway – for the sake of full disclosure, I ended up taking over the Nano-Silver company.

Susmarie108
    Participant

In response to additional comments, I should clarify.

If you plan to ingest the silver solution, it is best to have Nano-Silver 10 ppm. For topical use only, the other versions of colloidal silver or homemade will do.

I hope John Day’s avocado trees are alright.
    I hope John and Jenny are alright.

Anticlimactic- I have learned the same thing- bumping up the good stuff makes the sniffles disappear.
    A few years back, the vitamin people were worried that vitamins would be removed from the markets and turned into prescription-only.
    I could see that threat looming larger, now. What else could we expect from people who suppress- even deny- useful public info?

Minus 32C yesterday morning. Minus 27C today. Things are looking up.

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

@zerosum: Just curious here, I observe that you post a comment each day which reiterates some of the articles with links and teaser text of some of the very articles from this day’s Debt Rattle. What’s that about — Department of Redundancy Department?

@kultsommer
    : I cannot locate “The Office Space” movie you recommend. A link, perhaps?

@my parents said know: A second on that “hope John and Jenny are alright”.
    Here in Colorado we are finally pulling out of a week of sub-zero’s. Yesterday my milking machine froze up during the process.

zerosum
    Participant

Farmer McGregor
    Just my way of adding “extra” and verifying/checking the sources.
    Why? do you prefer to do your own homework?

DarkMatter
    Participant

anticlimactic – My wife and I started taking 1 or 2 grams of vitamin C every day after reading about Pauling Therapy about 5 years ago. Neither of us have had a cold since then. I have had a similar experience to yours where I feel some stuffiness but it goes away in a matter of hours or overnight. As mentioned we started this because of Pauling therapy which is aimed at preventing heart disease. Both of us felt chest discomfort prior to this and that also has disappeared. Anecdotal, but we’re convinced.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@FarmerMcGregor

There’s a fairly good summary of the movie “Office Space” here.

Even 20 years it hits home.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ DarkMatter

My wife and I started taking 1 or 2 grams of vitamin C every day after reading about Pauling Therapy about 5 years ago.

Pauling took 4 grams of V-C per day.
    I likewise take 4 grams per day for the last 20 years or so…
    Works wonders for colds and allergies as well. V-C has anti-histamine qualities as well…

Kultsommer
    My personal observation by working for about dozen companies in the US is that they are staffed by the C.Y.A. manager tyrants, which was followed a dozen two-week notices on my part before I finally went on my own.

Yep, my experience as well. Best thing I did was to get the hell out…
    18 years later; happy as can be…

V. Arnold
    Participant

@Kultsommer

WES had a “random thoughts” yesterday, alas so easy to dismantle.
    Work in Siberia, not as a great life experience, but view through condescending “Discovery channel” glasses. I do not have a horse in the race, but Soviets not capable of thinking “out of the box”? Have anybody checked history of the space exploration lately? Even AK-47, to be blunt, is a product of inquisitive mind. You may rage on the system, which is fine, but don’t crush a human spirit, which I have personal interest and admiration in, regardless in which system people live

Based on my own experience working outside the U.S. I must concur with Kultsommer’s comment.
    Especially regarding the Soviet Union’s lack of critical thinking; history alone puts the lie to that…
    76 years later, Russia is still showing it’s mettle and intelectual prowess….
    …while the U.S, struggles with its steady decline…

kultsommer
    Participant

@ Farmer McGregor
    It is almost a kult movie. Clips are available for free. Enjoy.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=the+office+space+movie+clips&rlz=1CAHXUG_enUS617US619&oq=the+office+space+movie+clips&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.8671j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

@ Arnold
    So, your experience too. Isn’t that something, when it comes to “efficiency pie in the sky”, imagined?

WES
    Participant

Kultsommers:

Of all the places in the world that I have been, Siberia is the one place where I could see the dispare and lack of hope in people’s eyes! To temporarily escape their “workers paradise” they drank! My construction crew drank 24/7!

The way we determined if the crane operator was sober enough to operate the crane, was to see if he could crawl into the operator’s seat! Some morning he couldn’t even make it up onto the crawler pads! We would then direct him to a wooden parts crate to sleep it off!

There were vodka bottles everywhere on my construction site! Whenever I found one, I just ignored it! Trust me they were watching me! But when I did nothing, then they warmed up to me, because then they knew I wasn’t going to snitch on them. I understood what they were facing.

I can tell you these were just ordinary people doing the best they could under a bad system. These were good people too. Just like us! Unfortunately for them a bad system makes everybody look bad.

As far as making rockets and weapons those were state mandated! And the best and brightest were used to make it happen. But not so for butter, milk, food, etc.

As far a bad bosses goes, every company seems to have them! I have had my share of them. Including ones who have tried to fire me!

John Day
    Participant

@My Parents said Know: Thanks, Bro. We’re ok, but we’ve had a lot of time without electricity. We have some now. We are fortunate to have a gas stove, which makes heat when there is no electricity. Many of us lived with unvented gas heaters for many years, and are not properly fearful of them. People with gas furnaces and no blower are as bad off as people with electric heaters. Only electric resistance heating, horribly wasteful, works in weather this cold. This is way colder than I’ve ever had in Texas, colder than January 1983, for instance. That killed every palm tree in Houston.
    More in the morning, if we have power.
    If any of the avocado trees live, it will be from some kind of super power, not the sheets of plastic we tied around them in the sub freezing wind Saturday.

WES
    Participant

V. Arnold:

Nobody has ever said the Russians are stupid because they aren’t! But under communism, only state interests are looked after. Today Russia has banned communism! I wonder why!

It will take Russia a few generations to undo the damage of communism. Right now there are shortages of opportunities for bright Russians in Russia. Many solve this problem by leaving! One place millions of Russians have gone to is Tel Eve, in Isreal. Have you noticed all of the high tech stuff coming out of Israel these days? It is being driven by many of Russia’s best and brightess!

I am not so down on America (been to 42 states) as some because having been in over 20 countries, I have seen first hand what they have or don’t have. The US is still one of the best places for tech innovations but they now face increased competition for talent, unlike 30 years ago.

kultsommer
    Participant

@ WES
    “Lack of thinking out of box” prompted me to respond, that’s all.

V. Arnold
    Participant

IME, one of the toughest battles for Americans living overseas is ethnocentrism.
    For the most part, I avoid westerners here; with very few exceptions, Americans are the worst, followed by English and Australians. That is my experience.
    They complain bitterly about the culture, customs, and language.
    An American I met for lunch even had the temerity to ask me why Thai’s couldn’t be more like Americans, he actually said that!
    It left me aghast.
    Language is a window into a culture; without knowing the language one has no chance to understand culture. I know this for a fact.
    Until and unless one is willing to understand and overcome ethnocentrism, that one is stuck in neverland; forever isolated and ignorant…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Yes, the old USSR was a terrible place to live, but I wouldn’t want to live in a “libertarian paradise” any more than I would have wanted to live in Lenin’s “worker’s paradise”.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Yes, the old USSR was a terrible place to live, but I wouldn’t want to live in a “libertarian paradise” any more than I would have wanted to live in Lenin’s “worker’s paradise”.

V. Arnold
    Participant

…a comment so nice, you posted it twice…
    😉

WES
    Participant

V. Arnold:

Your avoiding westerners made me chuckle! I never really had that problem as I was always on my own!

Westerners don’t visit mining sites located in the middle of nowhere! There are no nice hotels and restaurants there either! Nobody puts a mine in a nice place!

So my view of complainers is pretty much the same as yours!

Working in mines allowed me the opportunity to see local people in their communities, not tourist traps. Being there longer than tourists also help me get a better feel for what was happening in a given country.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Wes
    Working in mines allowed me the opportunity to see local people in their communities, not tourist traps. Being there longer than tourists also help me get a better feel for what was happening in a given country.

Yep! I have always avoided the tourist traps here.
    Our village is small and somewhat rural; surrounded by real folks, rice paddies, sugar cane, and banana plantations.
    I agree that spending time is important; depth is almost assured… 😉

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.