Debt Rattle February 17 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 17 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 123 total)
  • Author

Edouard Manet Osny, The road-menders, Rue de Berne 1878   • Trudeau’s Full-Fledged Financial Warfare on Freedom Convoy Protesters (CHD) • Canada
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 17 2022]

Germ
    Participant

Hahahaha — the Elders have a sense of humour!

🤡🤡🤡

NHS recruits sheep to ‘calm’ 12-year-olds getting Covid jabs

Germ
    Participant

Austria – “Before the penalties for unvaccinated people begin on March 16, the government will decide whether to implement the mandatory vaccination law and whether or not to suspend mandatory vaccination.”

https://orf.at/stories/3247635/

Germ
    Participant

“12 years old child suddenly dies after Covid-19 vaccination in Tirol (Austria)”

https://www.heute.at/s/12-jaehriger-nach-corona-impfung-in-tirol-tot-100190534

Germ
    Participant

Israel: 4th C19 mRNA vax doses NOT the charm → “common” breakthrough infections, with only 30% (Pfizer) & 11% (Moderna) vax “efficacy”, along with 80% local, & 40% systemic adverse reactions

🤡🤡🤡

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.02.15.22270948v1 “Keep Boosting ™ “

Germ
    Participant

Herd Immunity in Africa – Vast pool of naturally acquired C19 immunity in Africa: “our overall est seroprevalence from infection suggests true infections were 97X > confirmed cases as of Sept 2021 (800 million infections compared to 8.2 million confirmed cases)…67% asymptomatic”

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.02.14.22270934v1.full.pdf

Germ
    Participant
    V. Arnold
    Participant

Edouard Manet Osny, The road-menders, Rue de Berne 1878

Wow, it’s like a snap shot, only better, of every day life in Osny…wonderful…
    Thanks Ilargi…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Went on a major shopping trip today to Macro: they have a wide variety of western foods; particularly extra virgin olive oil (Spanish and excellent) and parmesan cheese…among many others…everything was pretty normal except for wearing masks…
    A good day all in all… 😉

Dr. D
    Participant

Trudeau, patron saint of hairdressers.

Hey, if as above, the market is locking up, liquidity is stalled and banks are closing, is that a good time to half-close banks by, I dunno, freeze half the bank accounts in Canada? Is that the same thing? You know, kind of like when you have a runaway financial collapse that can only be stopped with halted liquidity and closing pension liabilities, a bioweapon appears that causes huge profits to a collapsing sector with west-wide house arrest and the mass death of pensioners?

Just strategizing here. LARP. Not for public consumption, all hypotheses here are false until they prove otherwise. Not like they’ve closed certain banks for certain people and stolen certain money anywhere, like Cyprus or anything. Certainly not like encouraging Canadians to have a mild bank reduction would destabilize a system that’s barely holding.

Barely holding? Yes, the Fed called an “Emergency Meeting”. So…er…what’s the Emergency, guys? Want to let us in on it? YOU are the ones declaring the existence of an “emergency”, one that can’t wait. So what is it? Or are you just going to let us all get hammered by it without saying? Was the “Emergency” that you didn’t get your war? Timing is right.

“US & Russian Jets in Dangerous Intercept Incident over Syria”

Yup, distracting them, attracting them like moths to a flame. Well, I don’t care so I guess we’ll see what Russia’s up to. I’m still reading to figure out. I stated I didn’t think they’re invading but am checking that daily. Am I wrong? Would a U.S. collapse be too much temptation for them? And something new: not to get “Ukraine” which they don’t want, but to get 35M “Russians”. That is to say PEOPLE are now more valuable than THINGS again?

“China Denounces US as “Bandits” For Seizing $7 Billion as Afghans Starve:
    “The aim was off-target. Of the origins of the 9/11 hijackers, 15 came from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates and one each from Lebanon and Egypt. Not one was Afghan.”

As we’ve all said endlessly. But the U.S. is broke. They are defaulting and thus collapsing. They have to steal that $7B or die. Is it possible Canada needs to close 1/3 of their bank accounts or same thing? +20% inflation? Steal all the trucks and create all the fines?

Like this? “Coffee Prices May ‘Soar Out of Control’ as Stockpiles Plunge: “I’ve been doing this 30 years and I’ve never seen markets like this.”

If we’re not verging hyperinflation, how do used cars REVERSE? That is, instead of falling, depreciating with use as they should, their prices are RISING. In some cases worth more than when they were new.

House prices? Doubled, as my chart the other day. 3X the original housing bubble? Outside the possibility of even upper middle class incomes? It’s supposed to be 3x income. That’s like $120k. I’m seeing $300-$500k commonly. Again, if no hyperinflation, how can housing be higher than incomes? Do underpants gnomes make up the difference? …And rents are following fast now, and evictions.

“Blackstone Buys 12,000 Sunbelt Apartments for $5.8 Billion”
    Is Blackstone getting 0% money from the Fed and buying all housing, even paying $40k over ask for any residential home, possibly driving up prices? Is having unlimited free money that raises prices $40k/yr on all housing stock maybe the edge of hyperinflation?

Remember, the Wiemar was a success! They printed after the war, then they double-printed for three years with no inflation, proving MMT worked! ….Aaaaaaand then in 6 months prices rose like 100,000x and the currency ceased to exist. Oops. Life comes at you fast.

So now officially, Canada has called for “Emergency Powers”, a war-powers act, in order to stop “Mischief”, a misdemeanor. We used to say they’d call terrorist SWAT teams for a gum wrapper if you let them get started, and here we are. Everything is “National Security”, violent, police-state, centralized, federalized response, presumably with black-site abductions, money laundering charges, full secrecy for any action, and no warrants. Everything. Including not even gum wrappers, which is actually a crime, but for protesting, which isn’t. What was that one with “Petition for redress of grievances” again?

They’re right though: getting Trudeau to admit it, have zero reason for it, demonstrate Canada is completely not a democracy in any form, and waking up the citizens coast to coast is the biggest win imaginable. And if Canada is not a democracy in any way, how much the rest of us?

Maybe people like Russians too much, that it’s not a smear, so they’ve changed who Canadians are mindless slaves to:
    “If you are a member of a Canadian Pro-Trump movement, for a guy who’s not Canadian, who you can’t vote for, and is not President or even a candidate for the Presidency, in another unrelated country….”
    Do you know how dumb that sounds? Canada: apparently not a nation. Canadian people: apparently too stupid to realize which country they inhabit. Are you kidding me, mate?

“’Impotent rage’: GOP-backed Canadian truckers blockade fizzles” –MSNBC (of many such)
    You Canadians, did you know you’re all Trump lovers who are being run by the GOP and have no mind of your own? Wake up, MSNBC and Mooseilini says so. But since you’re all mindless drones who have no will of your own, what can you do about it? Just watch and believe the CBC, I guess. And all the coke-snorting, black-facing politicians who speak to you. They know best. Follow their moral lead.

Ford: So not only is he saying you can catch Covid FROM the vaccinated, which is true and official, he’s saying EVERYONE WHO’S VACCINATED CAUGHT COVID. So why are we taking them again? When they don’t work – at all – according to him, the official spokesperson? That means not only are they not “safe and effective”, THEY ARE NOT VACCINES. A vaccine would stop you from getting the disease in like a “99” sense. Mr. Ford says these do not work. They are not a medicine. They have no action. They are not a vaccine.

Since I’m making fun of 80 year olds for being irrelevant has-beens, it’s not fair not to include the Superbowl:
    “Dr. Dre talks Eminem taking a knee at Super Bowl” MSNBC Who? And Who? Taking a what? Did it take them this long to pre-plan their virtue signal, or were they just waiting for NFL ratings to be cut in half first?

So Em, he did one of his top songs ever. From TWENTY years ago. Twenny. Two-Oh. Dr. Dre is a multi-billionaire, which I guess is the only way they could get one of their own up there looking cool. Wall St’s Solomon DJ’ing wasn’t going to cut it. So like the Presidency, is there an “over-fifty” requirement now? Do they provide free walkers or do you have to bring your own?

Just saying: let the young have their time. Don’t steal that from them too.

I think all the posters are stand-up guys, even if they don’t think it of me. That’s okay. I don’t want to write as much and very much wish to be shorter, but it’s a big world and pretty complex. I appreciate that you either skip over or avoid comments altogether which is far better than trying to stop or bringing us down. Somewhere there’s a bar with guys talking too loud. That I don’t need to go there to make them stop and I don’t have to participate is the great wisdom of age.

I talk when I’m out and like many return to a quiet house and say nothing til then. To either exclusively talk, or exclusively be silent would be a bit of exaggeration, yes? The middle path? Is that stocicism? Nothing in excess? Even if it seems that way, if you’re out and seeing men talk loud, for a little while. Then the day is quiet at they go back to work, the part you don’t see.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Dr. D

In a way, you save my sanity; you do the work that I can’t quite muster; saving my sanity for …what?
    I do not know…
    ….but do carry on so I may continue to wonder on the now…it’s all so confusing; stop, stop whatever you’re doing…just stop…
    …not you Dr. D………………………………….

Red
    Participant

I wish you guys would shut up I’m trying to talk to myself here!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

💩TRUDEAU💩 GETS ROASTED🔥 IN PARLIAMENT *forced to apologize**

Oh shut up, Red. You’re drowning out the voices in my head. 😉

oxymoron
    Participant

Dr D. let me tell you a little something about house prices and inflation. My town – 10 K max population. 500 mm rain, terrible soil thus no agriculture. 140 kms from Melbourne. Not even satellite. 10% plus earn money at the slaughterhouse/bacon factory. It is NOT Monterey. CA

Median 4 bed house today is $753,500.

https://www.realestate.com.au/neighbourhoods/castlemaine-3450-vic

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Just a small moment of human understanding. Rather sweet:

McCartney Speaks About Yoko Ono

teri
    Participant

“[…] Critics have noted that the prime minister voiced support for farmers in India who blocked major highways to New Delhi for a year in 2021, saying at the time: ‘Canada will always be there to defend the right of peaceful protest.'[…]”

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60383385

Just sayin’.

Oroboros
    Participant

Ah the Young Leaders of tomorrow courtesy of the WEF

Blood Drinking Clowns in the Moonlight

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“And if I ever figure out the photo posting thing, thanks Bosco and Doc Robinson, I will post a photo of my huge 3 tap maple syrup operation!”

It must be hard doing it on a handroid. I doubt I’d have the patience. If it doesn’t yield to your efforts, I’d be happy to upload images for you. Just send ’em here with instructions and any text you want to accompany them.

[email protected]

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Rhetoric like this from the POTUS shows how low we’ve stooped in whom we will allow to “lead” us:

“President Joe Biden called for American citizens in Ukraine to leave the country as soon as possible after revealing the potential for a “world war” and warning that “things could go crazy quickly” between the US and Russia.”

link

Layers of denial:

a) it can’t happen here on a personal level (mommy really isn’t molesting my brother)

b) it can’t happen here (my boss isn’t short-changing me on commissions and overtime)

c) 1-2-3-4] it can’t happen here (my local, county, state, national government can’t really be that corrupt)

d) it can’t happen here (the nations of earth will never be so foolish as to enter into nuclear exchanges)

War Games

Fully_caffinated
    Participant

The fine for Covid 19 testing non compliance is from Tauranga, New Naziland

those darned kids
    Participant

time to buy some spf 17,353,498 sunscreen: https://jessicar.substack.com/p/directed-energy-weapons

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Ritual Child Abuse

from Uncle Old White Joe

zerosum
    Participant

Don’t listen
    The snobs are Falsifying the truth
    The USA is at war but not against Russia
    Ukrainians are laughing all the way to the bank.

Oroboros
    Participant

Austria and Oh Canada, kissing cousins in creeping authoritarianism

I wonder where Turdeau will hold his Nuremberg style rally of the faithful, the True Canadians über alles?

Maybe on the Plains of Abraham, it is after all early in the evolution of Canadian tyranny.

Canadian Woketards undoubtedly think Uber Alles means a free ride for everyone except the unvaxed!

hahahahaha!

those darned kids
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

Hitler got his Emergency Powers Act by the staged false flag Reichstag fire.

Trudeau blew his wad on a citizen protest supported by the majority.

He ain’t going anywhere but down. The one to watch out for is who comes after him. Same with Biden. He’s a disgrace on par, even worse, than Trump, but that creates a vacuum that evil populists exploit quite often.

It’s so cute when he acts all grown up. It’s downright comic-al:

vfp

those darned kids
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

A further Notice to Demonstrators Posted On Wednesday February 16, 2022Open new window to subscribe via RSSSubscribeFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 4:53pm (Ottawa)—The Ottawa Police Service wants to inform you that under provincial and federal legislation, you will face severe penalties if you do not cease further unlawful activity and remove your vehicle and/or property immediately from all unlawful protest sites. You may be arrested and charged with criminal offences including but not limited to mischief, and potentially charged with a variety of other non-criminal offences. Your vehicle and property may be seized or removed. Your driver’s licence may be suspended or cancelled. CVOR (Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Registration) certificates may be suspended or cancelled. Your personal or business bank accounts, including virtual currency, may be subject to examination and restriction. If you bring a minor (a person under 18) with you to an unlawful protest site, you may be charged and fined up to $5000 and/or potentially spend up to five years in prison. Those who are delivering fuel and other supplies to those taking part in the unlawful demonstration can be charged. Persons traveling to any other unlawful protest sites to participate in or support the unlawful demonstration can be charged. Be aware that legislation now prohibits interference with any critical infrastructure including 400-series highways, railways, airports and international border crossings.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

This fighting thing.

My first experience with violence outside a spanking or two , outside the terror I experienced meeting my first bully in first grade, was in 4th grade.

I was a straight A student, a bit of teacher’s pet, and came from a stable family that dressed me nice. I lived in a nice mid-range Craftsman bungalow. Other kids in my hood didn’t do so well, and they’d occasionally take it out on someone like me.

When that happened to me, I learned to my and everyone’s surprise that this little shit could fight. The other guy would suddenly be on the ground with me on top.

Here’s where the lovely social dynamics would kick in. The kids would gather round. Someone started a chant. The other kids joined in per peer pressure: “Fight! Fight! A niggar and a white! Which one’s the niggar and which one’s the white!” (Well, that’s what they did it in the late 60s at Haugan Elementary in Chicago’s Albany Park neighborhood. We’re a strange society.)

Another chant would always follow (this happened 3 times as I recall): “Hit him! Hit him! Hit him!”

I’d hit the fellow, start crying, and walk away dejected while the crowd turned on me, chanting “Chicken! Chicken!” in a confused tone, at me, the victor, walking away after winning.

Details and nuances have changed as we’ve become adults, but the basic schema still prevails, dressed in grown-up drag.

At least we’re not like this:

Stoning

defbot gets publicly stoned here because, apparently, he likes it. Someone told him that ‘getting stoned’ means ‘getting high’? Well, I’m sure he sees stars when we bonk him. But he comes in ASKING for a fight and, well, nothing else. So he gets what he asked for.

V. Arnold: if you could stop telling people to stop doing things that a) either they’re not doing, or b) are none of your business, that would be just swell.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Incessant talk shortly at U.N.:

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

Note: (From the snobs to the Freedom Demonstrators)

We know how to rub this social/economic system for your benefit

You don’t know. Go home

boscohorowitz
    Participant

With C. Vander, one doesn’t know if Malaria refers to a plague or to an evel planet:

Magma – Epok I – Malaria

Rototillerman
    Participant

This video came across from Dr Mercola’s email list in the last day or so, “The Who’s Who of the Great Reset Plan,” here’s the youtube link:

It’s a little tricky, because the interview is entirely in German, so you have to turn on subtitles, and then switch the subtitles to English (thank the goddess for high powered translation AI, eh?). However, the video doesn’t really show the meat of what they’re talking about; to get to that go to the “Club of Clear Words” web site, and grab this PDF, which fortunately is in English:

https://clubderklarenworte.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Netzwerkanalyse-Corona-Komplex.pdf

What it is is a series of graphs showing the social connections and money connections between a lot of the players thought to be in the “Great Reset Club,” all drawn from public sources. Incredible work.

Rototillerman
    Participant

And while I’m at it, here’s the latest link for the Tale of Two Narratives, currently tracking news up through January 10th (yeah, I’ve been slipping behind again, help):

https://we.tl/t-cKoOiThUwN

Link good for 7 days.

Dr. D
    Participant

There is nothing on earth ever like the Oz property bubble. And how it can go on!

Rumors of a Canadian bank run, anyone want to report?

deflationista
    Participant

defbot gets publicly stoned here because, apparently, he likes it. Someone told him that ‘getting stoned’ means ‘getting high’? Well, I’m sure he sees stars when we bonk him. But he comes in ASKING for a fight and, well, nothing else. So he gets what he asked for.

If your assumptions about me are indicative of how you process information that’s not an endorsement of your critical thinking.

Or your mental health.

those darned kids
    Participant
    Red
    Participant

Rumours of a Canadian bank run, anyone want to report?
    Only hearsay so far but it may be taking off . Some branches of the big five were said to be closed early yesterday. I don’t do business with the big cartels, so no personal interaction.
    https://rumble.com/vv4oh5-canadians-run-the-banks-02162022.html

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“If your assumptions about me are indicative of how you process information that’s not an endorsement of your critical thinking. Or your mental health.”

Why thank you, defbot. And yes, you are correct. I am not endorsing my form of mental health for anyone including you. Everyone’s different. I appreciate your concern, but that’s your red wagon, el def.

You could, theoretically, prove me wrong but so far have only furthered my conviction on this matter every time you open your gashole.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.