Debt Rattle February 17 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 17 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    ctbarnum
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

@Boscohorowitz from ysterday.
    I looked at the 2:30 video of Canadian clinical psychologist, Jordan Peterson telling the truckers, “You’ve maybe obtained some beginnings of recognition/representation, so go home before things get worse”
    That would support the thing they are against, just when Canada is at the tipping point.

Jordan Peterson supports Trudeau’s owners.

@D.Benton Smith: Interesting postulate that Trudeau’s owners will sacrifice him to an assassin to justify totalitarian repression. It would be desperate. I think it has a low likelihood of success.

@All-Y’All: I think the owners need to still be holding the same bag, the same failed control narrative (PANDEMIC!) when the stock market and western finance collapse.

Please do not let them have any new narrative that allows martial law powers to assign the financial losses to their enemies!

Please don’t bite!

those darned kids
    Participant

i imagine the canadian “bank run” are actually hiccups between wonky government systems trying to interface with the banks.

or maybe it’s just a test..

Red
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

It’s all falling apart now.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/will-ukhsa-also-hide-vaccinated-and

Although our shit media is now trying to influence parents to get their kids needlessly vaxxed.
    The worst possible decision they could make.

And, UK ONS says that 85% of UK kids under 16 have already been exposed, and recovered, from the virus.

Germ
    Participant

JCVI – “The members work for organisations, which collectively have received approximately $1,000,000,000 – one billion dollars – from the Gates Foundation.

https://www.zoeharcombe.com/2022/02/jcvi-conflicts-of-interest/

Safe and Effective LOL

Germ
    Participant

Look at Figure 3 !

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.02.01.22269931v1.full.pdf

They’ve publicly admitted defeat.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I looked at the 2:30 video of Canadian clinical psychologist, Jordan Peterson telling the truckers, “You’ve maybe obtained some beginnings of recognition/representation, so go home before things get worse” That would support the thing they are against, just when Canada is at the tipping point.”

I’d listen again, Doc Day. That’s not what he says. It’s easy to infer that but that’s not what the says nor is it what I see him implying, and JP speaks VERY carefully from what I’ve heard from him.

And of course I’m going to challenge this:

“Jordan Peterson supports Trudeau’s owners.”

Prove it. That’s a damning assertion, Doc. Do it to my face, for example, and we’d both get hurt. Reputations matter. They’re a form of historical record.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Are those smiley icons under the news that the vaxxed are fucked? Why would we do that?

EoinW
    Participant

I can report that I was in my local TD/Canada Trust lunchtime Wednesday and I was the only customer in the place(which is normal). However the internet outage hit all five chartered banks at dinnertime. The PM threatening to freeze accounts followed by all the major banks stopping business for at least a hour is a nasty combo.

It’s raining today so I couldn’t tell you what’s happening at any bank. I can say that you could have a bank run here and all the people I know what never notice unless the MSM told them.

Germ
    Participant

@Bosco – they’re clown faces – ‘cos we’re living in a FUCKIN CLOWN WORLD, with FUCKING CLOWN HEALTH OFFICIALS !!

Every decision made re. Covid, EVERY FUCKING ONE – masks, distancing, remdesivir, vaxx, ventilators, etc. etc. – has been wrong. All of it.

“Why would they do that?”

Germ
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

I appreciate that you either skip over or avoid comments altogether which is far better than trying to stop or bringing us down. Somewhere there’s a bar with guys talking too loud. That I don’t need to go there to make them stop and I don’t have to participate is the great wisdom of age.

Freedom!

Germ
    Participant

“Getting vaccinated – even if someone has had Covid-19 already – means they are more likely to be protected for longer.” –

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60415846

This is a blatant falsehood.
    Reckless and irresponsible medical advice.

Clown World ™

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Dr. D – #101765

There is nothing on earth ever like the Oz property bubble. And how it can go on! – Dr. D.

Oh, yes there is: … Canada! Yes. Example:

Outright pedestrian house of just 1,800 ft2 – here is: http://www.127pinewood.com/ was listed for a blinding C$2.4 million. It sold. The same day, … for three (3) millions, … plus C$123,000 in land transfer tax.

Rumors of a Canadian bank run, anyone want to report?

Rumours, … we Canadians just spell the word bit differently.
    Far too many Canadians own stock in Canadian chartered banks. We love our banks, … we trust them, we invest in them, we borrow money from them, … we get the financial advise from them: … from the nice ladies behind a counter: [email protected]

… fwiw,

F.S.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oh Canada Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland’s grandfather was a Nazi collaborator and war criminal.

I guess the poison apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

She’s an extra special Woketard.

Chrystia Freeland’s granddad was indeed a Nazi collaborator

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/chrystia-freelands-granddad-was-indeed-a-nazi-collaborator-so-much-for-russian-disinformation

“Freeland’s Ukrainian grandfather Michael Chomiak and his ties to the Nazis.

“The Ukraine Archival Records held by the Province of Alberta. It has a whole file on Chomiak, including his own details about his days editing the newspaper Krakivski Visti. Chomiak noted he edited the paper first in Crakow (Cracow), Poland and then in Vienna. The reason he edited the paper in Vienna was because he had to flee with his Nazis colleagues as the Russians advanced into Poland. (The Russians tended to execute collaborators well as SS members).

So what was the Krakivski Visti? It, like a number of publications, had been seized by the Nazis from their Jewish owners and then operated as propaganda outlets.

Here is what the Los Angeles Holocaust Museum has to say about Krakivski Visti and a similar newspaper, Lvivski Visti, both publications associated with the Nazi regime.

“The editorial boards carried out a policy of soliciting Ukrainian support for the German cause,” the Holocaust Museum noted. “It was typical, within these publications, to not to give any accounts of the German genocidal policy, and largely, the editions resorted to silencing the mass killing of Jews in Galicia. Ukrainian newspapers presented the Jewish Question in light of the official Nazi propaganda, corollary to the Jewish world conspiracy.”

“In 1943 and 1944, both Lvivski Visti and Krakivski Visti hailed the German-approved formation of the 14th Waffen SS Division Halychyna, composed of Ukrainian volunteers,” the museum pointed out.

Chrystia Freeland’s grandfather chumming with his Nazi buddies

https://smartcdn.gprod.postmedia.digital/ottawacitizen/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/freeland-nazi-dad-pic.jpg?w=564&quality=90&strip=all&type=webp

Photo below shows Chomiak at a party – he is to the right of the man smoking. On the far right (right hand lower corner of the photo) in uniform is Emil Gassner, the Nazi administrator in charge of the press for the region including Cracow.

userzeroid
    Participant

Set to Frank Zappa’s ‘Camarillo Brillo’

“He had that Castro castrato
    Voicing from outside his head
    Safety Minister Marco Mendocino,
    Read out edicts just like Castro said
    He ruled the filthy towers of mordor
    And half the fascists in quebec
    In his office, Schwab had built a backdoor
    And turned Canada into a wreck
    He said he was down with Obama
    And he could paint a mean blackface
    And carried on without a comma
    “Conservatives must be displaced”

He had a dog for a pet
    And an amulet
    And he was son of Fidel
    But he wasn’t done yet
    He had gray-green skin
    A doll with a pin
    I told him he was a cunt
    And that he wouldn’t win”

Etc

zerosum
    Participant

Some of the news bobble heads have suddenly realized, and are saying, that some people don’t believe that what they say is right, or is the truth, or is not fake news, or is not exaggerations, or is not propaganda.

Geee ….. I wonder why so may people don’t believe you when you keep saying ” the sky is falling”?

Oroboros
    Participant

The Canadian MSMedia Maggots continue in the sterling example of Chrystia Freeland’s grandfather.

They should all give a snappy click of their rainbow satin dress pumps together and a quick straight arm salute to Mein Turdeau!

A crisp virtue signaling Sieg Heil to their blitz against Canadian truckers.

Not all are cowards

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Noirette
    Participant

All Corona restrictions, rules were junked from today, 17 Feb. in Switz.

With the exception of: masks in public transport (includes trains), which will be cancelled as well before the end of March, +, ppl who catch the virus are obligated, enjoined, say, somewhere inbetween… to self-isolate for 5 days. 🙂

I went round and about today, the atmosphere was mixed, sorta joyful in part, such as some few ppl making a show of holding hands, hugging, but basically it was just back to normal, back to Biz, immediately, with no fanfare, restaurants were ushering in clients (no mask), just a few hours after the decrees. The ppl showing some emotion were a minority. The night scene is poised to take off again (discos, etc.) Back to normal takes 3 hours with nobody questioning anything, which is interesting in itself.

//I’m looking forward to going to the cinema and drinks at the bar with an old friend.//

At the same time, Italy has mandated that workers over 50 who aren’t vaxxed can’t work, they are to be deprived of any income, any help. Sharp contrast there.

The Switz. borders have been problematic since the beginning of the COV19 crisis. The more lax regs. attracts masses of ppl. Not that I’m against such invasions.. complicated…

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/switzerland-lifts-most-covid-19-restrictions/47352480

https://www.thelocal.it/20220214/unvaccinated-over-50s-in-italy-lose-access-to-workplaces-from-tuesday/

Germ
    Participant

Incredible data coming out of the UK.

Clown World ™

hexadec
    Participant

Nothing to see here.

Public Health Scotland will stop publishing data on covid deaths and hospitalisations by vaccination status – over concerns it is misrepresented by anti-vaxx campaigners.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/19931641.covid-data-will-not-published-concerns-misrepresented-anti-vaxxers/

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“@Bosco – they’re clown faces – ‘cos we’re living in a FUCKIN CLOWN WORLD, with FUCKING CLOWN HEALTH OFFICIALS !!”

AH, thanx for clarifying that Germ. It didn’t seem like you to celebrate misfortune. I have curious blind spots cognitively along with bad eyes

Oroboros
    Participant

The GiveSendGo self proclaimed hacker Aubrey Cottle is a beta male Woketard who has given GiveSendGo legal council a red hot poker to shove up this smarmy little twerp’s ass.

How special! He probably thinks he’ll enjoy it ,at least until the burn starts.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Dr. Day – I looked at the 2:30 video of Canadian clinical psychologist, Jordan Peterson telling the truckers, “You’ve maybe obtained some beginnings of recognition/representation, so go home before things get worse”

Doc, Peterson is referring in this to trucker’s support by selected – and growing numbers – of Progressive Conservative Party, … Pierre Poilievre PC MP and his gang. And not Trudeau’s owners.

Also, … I believe Peterson is looking at the entry into Canadian politics, … hence his numerous uTube vids on the subject.

… fwiw,

F.S.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I told him he was a cunt
    And that he wouldn’t win””

Nifty parody and I have to applaud using a pejorative that has been socially deemed illegal.

“You can’t say that!”

“I just did.”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Working on fiction, I revisited this old essay by GK Chesterton, and it seemed like something Doc D would appreciate. There’s something GK-ish about Doc D, in my eyes:

“Surely this unity of dreams was the unity which underlay the old wild masterpieces of literature. The plays of Shakespeare, for example, may be full of incidental discords, but not one of them ever fails to convey its aboriginal sentiment, that life is as black as the tempest or as green as the greenwood. It is said that art should represent life. So indeed it should, but it labours under the primary disadvantage that no man has seen life at any time. Long records of Whitechapel crime, long rows of Brixton villas, the words which one clerk says to another clerk, the despatches that one diplomatist writes to another diplomatist, none of these things even approach to being life. For life the man of science, even if he lives in the very heart of Brixton, is still searching with a microscope. Life dwells alone in our very heart of hearts, life is one and virgin and unconquered, and sometimes in the watches of the night speaks in its own terrible harmony.”

Dreams

chooch
    Participant

I just wanted to circle back to something Raul commented the other day.

“Pay attention – not a single western leader has spoken out against Trudeau”

Or an aspiring leader for that matter. Seems like slam dunk to hop into the cab of an 18 wheeler and toot the horn and rattle of some anti tyranny rhetoric. Where is Desantis, Gabbard, anybody looking to build their base?

There are many who feel this way.

Oroboros
    Participant

Desantis, Gabbard, controlled opposition

Why can’t they tweet a comment about Turdeau as ass clown tyrant?

Are their phones broken?

Oh, I didn’t think so.

To all their fanboys and girls, show me the beef?

hostebbe
    Participant

Canadians. Those airhorns in Ottawa have become an urgent cry for help. The truckers are not fighting just Trudeau; they are fighting the WEF. The truckers cannot stop the WEF without support–lots of support. Be in one of a million vehicles headed to Ottawa. Make change happen. Now. While peaceful means can still prevail.

Spread this message.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I agree that, for the Euromerican “leaders”. “They Are All Trudeau”, and I have no money placed on the likes of Gabbard, but I will say that her current silence on Ottawa/Trudeau isn’t itself a sin: she’s US senator not a Canadian member of parliament.

fwiw, I’m inclined to agree that she and Desantis are likely to be compliant ‘token good guys’, but nonetheless, silence, too, must be heard out to be fully understood, eh?

cloudhidden
    Participant

Did not know about rumours of a bank run in Canada until reading of that just now on TAE.
    Earlier this morning, I paid off all my outstanding balances and emptied my acct. because of the Emergencies Act.
    Good timing.
    BTW, have been hearing of a General Strike in the U.S. and Canada to begin on 21 February and continue for a week.
    No laws in staying home……yet.
    HONK

userzeroid
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words Bosco, glad it gave you a chuckle. Have enjoyed reading your (and all other commenters) contributions to the comment section recently. There is a lot going on. Twitter closed down anonymous scrolling sans app/account just before Inspector Trudeau closed in on the truckers. How I find the time to have a shave, shower & shit and keep up with everything else is a fackin mystery…

Don’t give up the fight

ezlxa1949
    Participant

A brief note on house prices in Oz.
    One Sydney property in a posh area:
    1972 $33,900
    1979 $123,000
    1983 $127,600
    2009 $1,300,000
    2013 $2,580,000

A very average house in a convenient area of Canberra:
    1980 $69,000
    2005 $400,000
    2021 $1,900,000

Some young people I’ve chatted with have told me that they have given up all hope of ever owning a house and a home.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

What Doug Ford said was music to my ears. The narrative is breaking down. If he ever wants to run for political office in Australia, I’d vote for him.

Switzerland’s example is a great encouragement!

The censorship decision by Public Health Scotland clearly illustrates the strictly scientific basis of health management, doesn’t it just.

I don’t know about Canada, but in Australia the Governor-General has the power to sack a government. This power has been exercised only once so far, in 1975. I’d LOVE to see it exercised again. Two small problems here: IMO there’s no credible replacement for the current bunch; and G-Gs are selected because they’re unlikely to rock the boat.

A federal election is coming up and the campaigning has already started. Early signs are that it will be NASTY and more than usually full of lies. The PM is already accusing the opposition of being “soft on China” (that’ll be the key, wedge issue—”national security”) but never mind it was his party’s government which signed a 99-year lease of the port of Darwin to a Chinese company. A reverse Hong Kong. Our defence industry is purchasing aluminium for new warships from — guess who — China, to protect us from — guess who — China, and we got a defective batch (I wonder how that happened). The PM has been scolded by ASIO (our chief spooks) for saying “unhelpful” things about China but the PM doesn’t care. If he’s part of Team WEF then I assume he will do whatever it takes to stay in power. Most of our petroleum products are imported from South-East Asian refineries through easily blocked maritime choke points. We are so utterly STUPID. Such a mess and a muddle we’ve made. A reasonable chap would think we’d planned it.

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

In what amounts to a seismic u-turn in policy, Austria is to relax all ‘Corona Apartheid’ rules targetting the nation’s unvaccinated, despite having previously promised to keep unjabbed individuals under perpetual lockdown.

Austria’s coalition government has announced that the vast majority of lockdown measures in place in the country — including the almost all “Corona Apartheid” restrictions specifically targeting the nation’s unvaccinated — are to be scrapped from March 5.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/02/17/massive-u-turn-austria-to-repeal-almost-all-corona-apartheid-rules-targeting-unvaxxed/

Some members of Ottawa’s “Freedom Convoy” — which urges Canada’s government to drop pandemic-related vaccine mandates and restrictions — dismissed Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s decision to use a federal Emergencies Act against the peaceful protest as a “scare tactic” on Wednesday, the Canadian Press reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/17/freedom-convoy-protesters-dismiss-justin-trudeaus-emergency-powers-move/

Canadian authorities have ordered the nation’s regulated financial firms to halt the facilitation of any transactions from at least 34 crypto wallets connected to the funding of the “Freedom Convoy” protests.

The Ontario Provincial Police and Royal Canadian Mounted Police, in cooperation with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada, launched an investigation into crypto-based donations funding the protests against Canada’s vaccine mandate, according to a report.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/canada-freezes-at-least-34-crypto-wallets-funding-freedom-convoy

The CEO of Google-owned YouTube, Susan Wojcicki, recently urged governments around the world to pass new laws aimed at canceling speech, especially on the web, that is deemed “harmful.” Wojcicki discussed her path to “more control over online speech,” which seemingly includes passing laws that have no regard for the First Amendment.

ORWELLIAN: YouTube CEO Recommends Governments Pass Laws To Control Online Speech

Toronto City Council’s Board of Health’s secretary suppressed the father’s testimony about the death of his son following the Pfizer shot because it allegedly “disclosed the personal health information of a minor without authorization.”

Board of Health Suppresses Father’s Testimony About His Son’s Death Following Pfizer Shot Because It Disclosed Health Information of Minor “Without Authorization” (VIDEO)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.