Debt Rattle February 21 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 21 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Dimitri
    Participant

Hiding data is good for your health and safety

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexandrosM/status/1495824753814384643

boscohorowitz
    Participant

vbg

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Part of our marble-growing operation. One rooster and two hens. I chad no idea they bred so prolifically.

nhj

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Because knowledge is power:

Where the Term Bull Hockey Came From

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Justinian Trudeau

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Well, … Putin just signed series papers recognizing the two self-declared, Ukrainian breakaway republics, Donbass and Lugansk, as sovereign nations! Stand by for Biden signing a set of toughest yet set of sanctions against Russia, … and probably Putin, too. Vid of the event: https://youtu.be/GjMnTo85S4A

… so you know,

F.S.

deflationista
    Participant

SHOW ME THE DATA!

Well, you got it! How many times have people here and in most anti-vax circles just used Uttar Pradesh as some shiny example of how “effective” Ivermectin works. Raul has doubled down on that BS several times sending out the pretty little graph with the arrow pointing to the exact time that ivermectin was apparently unleashed on the population, bathing UP’s citizens with magic immunity to a disease that killed everyone else. Nicole has disseminated the same talking points, and the same graph, across her social media. There were always counter arguments with actual data and explanations as to why those sorts of allegations were BS. Of course, all of that was just ignored by you per usual. Gotta keep believing for it to work!

But now here is an even more damning picture of why people may have been painting such a rosy narrative and applying their own correlations in the process. I probably posted this before, but I came across the story again today:

The number of people who died in 24 Uttar Pradesh (UP) districts over nine months to 31 March 2021 was, cumulatively, 43 times higher than the total official Covid-19 death toll reported from these districts over this period, according to mortality data for India’s most-populous state.

https://article-14.com/post/untitled-60cf605395758

those darned kids
    Participant

ivermectin is just one drug amongst many.

your fixation can’t be healthy.

Argon
    Participant

Deflat. Are you trying to make a point, that if someones has a history of heart problems, its just OK that ‘the vaccine’ makes those problems worse? Or what are you trying to prove with your Aguero links?

Seldomly we see purely black and white things in this world, most health problems may have many causes, although ‘the vaccine’ seems to be the leading cause of nasty coincidences these days. I really have no way to prove that any of these heart problems have been caused by ‘the vaccine’, or that ‘the vaccine’ has any part on them, but the odds are quite high, that it really has. Mountains of anecdotal evidence are not a proof, but one has to be intentionally blind to not see them. And this intentional blindness is a proven fact (scientific community refusing to research).

But mostly I think its very good that someone tries to bring different opinions into TAE, helps with the confirmation bias, at least somewhat.

Argon
    Participant

By the way, this campaign of the past year, of the media trying to normalize the heart problems of young people and even children has been really sad. Quite often seeing these articles that because of this and that and you name if, heart problems of young people are happening more often.

The reasons listed on those articles are mostly hilarious, but some of them may be real. And Deflat, so that you dont get me wrong. I am not saying that all the heart problems in the world are caused by ‘the vaccine’. There is other reasons too.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I tell my people that my mind is so open that I inspire fits of agoraphobia in people just by opening my mouth. Closing it on an info source is something I do only when the source has proven chronically and consistently toxic.

So it is with defbot. At this point, for all I know, it might actually be providing some meaningful data that we would be wise to integrate into our understanding. (Or not. 😉 )

But the data sources it provides have been so reliably stankfoot, and almost always rooted in pro-establishment sources closely allied with selling every bullshit government scam since Dubya first snorted yellowcake thinking it was lemon coke, I have done toward it that thing I only do with extreme cases (like mainstream tv news, in general): I wear protection:

cbj

If a penis condom is a “Trojan”, then a brain condom is a Schultz:

I See Nothing!

zerosum
    Participant

Why should I believe
    When Trudeau keeps repeating repeating and not answering, and not following the facts, and not following the science …..
    When Biden keeps repeating repeating and not answering, and not following the facts, and not following the science …..
    When Fauci keeps repeating repeating and not answering, and not following the facts, and not following the science …..
    When I see the opposite, of what is being said, with my own eyes, over and over again
    Why should I believe

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“… although ‘the vaccine’ seems to be the leading cause of nasty coincidences these days.”

Double Entendre Phrase Score! Covakzination lies are probably the leading conspiracy nasty coincidence theory these days.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

But for some, the stank is life:

Crack-a-me-up, Scotty

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Why should I believe”

For many many people, it is in order to avoid the painful cognitive dissonance experienced when one’s Stockholm syndrome wears too thin and you remember that your captor really is a vicious shredder.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

A member of the stank (fellow who wrote the last twitter item from defbot):

Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz is an epidemiologist working in chronic disease in Sydney’s west, with a particular focus on the social determinants that control our health.

from The Guardian

This is a man who lives in a nation where they’re herding aborigines into cattle pens to give them their shots whether they like it or not, and he has time to quibble death count disparities amid a data field (covid in general and covidiocy in particular, two areas with near total Venn overlap) complexly fractured fractured by deliberate disinformation and misinformation from incompetence and the general feeding frenzy that attacks truth whenever anything is big enough to become The BIg Media Murmuration of the year or two or three…

Just as I ignore the Guardian except to monitor what propaganda/style is being sold this week, so I ignore defbot’s links anymore. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and all the links defbot provides are weak. HIs points never hold together even though he consistently follows a singular topic.

But, as was noted, defbot at last comes at you directly. Kinda like a deer in the highbeams at 70mph…

Laser beams! Laser beams!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

About our food. This article purports to overturn several myths we have about Big Ag Industrial vs Little Ag Organic:

An Inconvenient Truth: The Peasant Food Web Feeds the World February 21, 2022

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

A peek into the mind of hopeless bias confirmation in full display, this time from the left side of the silly screen:

The “World’s Greatest Country” is Swirling Down the Drain February 20, 2022

“Stupid and Selective Censorship Concerns

“The comments sections of mainstream US news Websites are abuzz with angry Amerikaners’ hatred of Neil Young. Young stands idiotically accused of “censorship” for making the personal moral and business decision to tell Spotify to take down his music if the company insisted on maintaining its contract with the racist podcaster and mediocre blowhard Joe “Planet of the Apes” Rogan, a self-described “moron” who has offered platforms to fascist propagandists (e.g. Andy Ngo and Gavin McInnes) while helping spread mass murderous anti-vax misinformation on Covid-19.”

I remember when it seemed, rightly or wrongly, that the Left was the smarter side, not the side of smarmy shit-for-brains moral supremacist contempt for anyone outside the (ahem) Big Tent.

Down

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Sung to the accompaniment of pitchforks pounding the ground under flickering torchlight.

Murder

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@Dr-D

No one will believe, act, read, or prepare.

Yes, I’m complaining right now but it’s almost time to act again. That is about to be thrust upon us, ready or not.

Uhhh, one statement cancels out the other ~ I believe your first statement was the correct analysis of the problem, which both of us know from decades of experience has only grown more malignant….

@oxymoron

I agree with D Benton and many others we need to shut the nasty pests down – the zoom class, the bureaucrats, the celebrity class, the politicians. If people do a real lockdown and don’t work or deliver goods/services then we will get change.

Except, as usual, if the people do a real lockdown they will be the ones that suffer, starve & die…

Most of the the zoom class, the bureaucrats, the celebrity class, the politicians have connections to TPTB/TBTF that will support them through the boycott.

Got empty shelves?

@zerosum

………… trying to “rattle your cage” and make you chose/select their Conspiracy Theory as being superior to yours.

All with the intent to disrupt TAE’s brain trust & bully the deplorables into something akin to Stockholm Syndrome, that when combined with disrespectful, nonsensical vanity posts create an environment that’s more noise than signal, making the discussions unreadable except for TAE regulars…

@John-Day

A man with any sense of decency does not send men on horseback into a crowd.

An electorate with an IQ above room temp would have the “decency” not to elect NPD psychos (toxic child EGO manchildren) into positions of power to begin with, so there’s lots of blame to go around…

I was hoping for a better outcome than a page taken out the Bonus Army debacle, but tyrants are gonna be tyrants 😐

Looks like there’s gonna be a lot of trucks available for the docile migrants after all…

I personally believe that one is only “responsible to God” for one’s own actions and intentions, though those actions may well harm others.

Well I guess that precludes restoring the limits of Natural Law, those innocent humans are on their own…

The Infinite needs cannon fodder for “soul school” don’t cha’ know 😉

John Locke & the Sons of Liberty were just a bunch of maroons!

The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions

Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience. ~ John Locke 1690

I no longer care, I just prepare,

Clown World sucks!

Gary

P.S. It’s getting tougher to help the 14 souls that daily rely the support of my wife & I, with no doubt more coming after being dumped by insane NPD mass formation psychotics…

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“No one will believe, act, read, or prepare. Yes, I’m complaining right now but it’s almost time to act again. That is about to be thrust upon us, ready or not.”

They correlate just fine, no contradiction. There is a thing called now and a thing called later. If he’d said ‘no one ever will’, that would be a pickable nit. As it is, skin was needlessly pinched. Plus, Doc was obviously employing his beloved hyperbole for expressive sake, a pleasure I share.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Except, as usual, if the people do a real lockdown they will be the ones that suffer, starve & die…Most of the the zoom class, the bureaucrats, the celebrity class, the politicians have connections to TPTB/TBTF that will support them through the boycott. Got empty shelves?”

Starving, cold/roasting, thirsty, sick people in large numbers is the classic method of bringing down a tyranny from within. Nothing Is Easy

boscohorowitz
    Participant

em>”A man with any sense of decency does not send men on horseback into a crowd.
    <> An electorate with an IQ above room temp would have the “decency” not to elect NPD psychos (toxic child EGO manchildren) into positions of power to begin with, so there’s lots of blame to go around…”

Well then, they got what they had coming, I guess. Like the Jews in Nazi Germany did, or so many many Germans said.

Let us all gather now and blame the victims:

Threnody

boscohorowitz
    Participant

We’re all a bit (at least) more like this than we like to think, sez me:

Store Bought-Store Thought

Not much of a song in my opinion but awesome title and lyrics:

Store bought, store thought
    Trinkets of dreams, we’ll make
    an attempt
    To build the toy guns just like
    the ones
    That daddy used in the war.

All the monkey heads are stuffed
    Sawdust brains, ears cotton-muffed
    Plastic eyes, just a toy…

Robot, robot arms and legs
    Teeth, bones, hair, its all there
    Robot, robot arms and legs
    Battery’s dead, head’s dead.
    (Mechanical man, mechanical man!)

All the monkey’s heads are stuffed
    Sawdust brains, ears cotton-muffed
    Plastic eyes, just a toy…

Humpty Dumpty sat on his wall
    And I’ll give you odds of 10-1
    Somebody pushed him just for fun.

deflationista
    Participant

what are you trying to prove with your Aguero links?

Thanks for the question.

Raul (and others) post articles or graphics from time to time, insinuating, or just outright claiming, that the vaccines are responsible for these players’ heart problems. You just did it yourself:

‘the vaccine’ seems to be the leading cause of nasty coincidences these days.

That’s just not accurate. I have posted numerous times on this topic and have provided link after link, from sources that are considered “acceptable” here, and sources that are considered too “mainstream”. These articles typically provide another perspective on the issue of sudden cardiac arrest events during football games. I have provided information from FIFA itself who had to respond to the increasing numbers of sudden cardiac events way back in the 2000’s. Now, I’m not a very smart person, and even I know that when FIFA started addressing this problem back in 2013 by equipping teams with emergency bags with AEDs (automated external defibrillators), there was no such thing as Covid 19! I think we can all agree on that, right? I also know that the FIFA governing body indicated that they have not seen an increase of cardiac events in their association this last year.

Now, there are people claiming that the number of sudden cardiac events ARE increasing. Raul is one of them. There are others here too. Some people here even provide evidence of this increase as being “they have watched soccer for many years and never saw this happen.” Well, alrighty then! That is some hardcore evidence, which probably shouldn’t be challenged!

People like America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) started a propaganda campaign claiming that these sorts of events have increased 5 fold during covid. These “news releases” spread like wildfire on dipshit websites. FIFA disagrees. Who, exactly, are we to believe? FIFA, who has been keeping records of this since it became a problem way before Covid was a thing? Or the people who think that human disease is created when we have sex with demons in our dreams? Yeah, I am being facetious, but not really. I tend to not believe “doctors” who believe that alien DNA is currently being used in medical procedures or who got arrested for storming the capitol on Jan 6. They’re just not credible to me, so, I tend to be very wary of what other things they claim. In this case, when they say the vaccine is causing these events, my baloney detection device rings like a stud finder. I then do some basic searching to verify their claims, and most often (let’s be honest- 100% of the time), their claims are easy to disprove just through basic searching of old news and reports.

I have done this several times, right here in this forum, on this exact topic. I definitely have done this for Sergio Aguero- a couple of times now, for different people. This guy had heart problems his entire life. He even collapsed numerous times prior to Covid. Anti-vaxers claim that it was the vaccine that did it. If that is the case, then my point, by providing all of this other various data, is to show that this was happening well before Covid. In Aguero’s case it happened numerous times in the past (pre-Covid), and that he did have Covid as well last year, sooooooooo, maaaaaaybe, just maybe, and I know this is crazy, maaaaybe the claim that the “vaccines did it” aren’t exactly correct???

When you do this for each player that has collapsed, you tend to find a similar pattern.

the odds are quite high, that it really has. Mountains of anecdotal evidence are not a proof, but one has to be intentionally blind to not see them. And this intentional blindness is a proven fact (scientific community refusing to research).

I am sorry, but that’s just not accurate. You can google all sorts of phrases like “soccer collapse”, “player collapses soccer” and you can limit it by a particular date range.

Here, I did it for you. In this search, I searched for “player collapses soccer” and I limited the date range to include the 10 years prior to Covid Jan 1, 2010 to Jan 1, 2020:

https://www.google.com/search?q=player+collapses+soccer&rlz=1CAKDZI_enUS932US932&sxsrf=APq-WBu8cJasvU2ePvB-HSOAbrnaJfsIRw%3A1645483620589&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A1%2F1%2F2010%2Ccd_max%3A1%2F1%2F2020&tbm=

As you can see, this shit has been going on for quite some time. But no one here ever imagined 1) that this was going on to such a degree and 2) that there might be a different reason than “it is the vaccine”.

You can even extend the date range if you would like.

Here, I did it for you again. In this search, I searched for “player collapses soccer” and I limited the date range to include the 10 years prior to the 10 years prior to Covid, Jan 1 2001 to Jan 1 2010:

https://www.google.com/search?q=player+collapses+soccer&rlz=1CAKDZI_enUS932US932&sxsrf=APq-WBsBtnCdPIdczuNu1Z554KABqqqujw%3A1645483718532&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A1%2F1%2F2001%2Ccd_max%3A1%2F1%2F2010&tbm=

I think you can see where this is going now, right?

I am not sure how this method of gathering evidence can be challenged. Are all of the results from the searches I provided made up? Maybe there was a pre-Covid conspiracy? Or maybe these stories are all fabricated by the powers that be in order to throw us off the scent of the real story that people here believe to be true: that “the vaccine did it”.

I am not sure how Raul, AFLDS, or even you can continue to insinuate that the vaccines are responsible or that there is some sort of an uptick in cases. It seems like doubling and tripling down on something that is so easy to disprove calls your own credibility into question.

People here claim to be all about the data. Well, then quit lying. Or worse, quit ignoring it.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Back to reality…

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors are currently on a witch hunt to terminate all non-compliant, unvaccinated city workers who have NOT fallen prey to medical fraud and vaccine damage. LA County is currently sending “letters of suspension” to brave firefighters who serve the city. These letters explicitly state that the suspension will last five days and will be enforced at FUTURE dates.

Apparently, the county DOES NOT have enough able-bodied workers who are fully vaccinated. LA County cannot afford to suspend the unvaccinated at this time because there are not enough “fully vaccinated” workers left to fill their shoes. The vaccinated are either sick, bed-ridden, still masked up and too afraid to be around people, or dead from the vaccines. In a way, this letter is a vindication for public servants who have been unlawfully threatened with termination and certain death for over a year.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-21-la-county-threatens-suspensions-for-unvaccinated-firefighters-future-dates.html

boscohorowitz
    Participant

You lost the infowar war, defbot, with atrocious manners and specious info coming out the gate, again and again and again. If you’re providing quality data now, oh well. We have only so much time to waste on pointless data reviews from people known to present wrong data and r4each spurious conclusions thereby. All you’re good for is getting people to stoop to your level even if you may have recently risen out of your much and shaken yourself off.

You have placed yourself in your own laughing stocks. Kind of late to switch to Educational TV: you’re a well-known clown and you would have to do a LOT of self-correction to be taken seriously around here again.

Isn’t it just a shame? Fauci wept.

Veracious Poet
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

But, just for sake of data hygiene:

At least 69 athletes collapse in one month, many dead The reports of athletes who suddenly collapse have been increasing noticeably lately. Heart problems such as heart inflammation are often the cause – one of the known life-threatening side effects of Covid vaccines, which even the manufacturers themselves warn against. d: November 26, 2021,

COVID May Trigger Heart Condition in Young Athletes Nov. 29, 2021, at 11:59 a.m.

Why do super-fit, young athletes suffer sudden cardiac arrest? June 2021

Why yes, we DO understand that high-stress, high-exertion, high-endurance activities pushed to the extreme do create more heart attacks and such in otherwise very healthy young people than otherwise. What.a.concept: athletes often have heart attacks even BEFORE covid. I’m stunned!

Now it happens more, is the point.

Now why is this? Why you so stupid? Vakzine side effects? Gotta protein spike in your pineal gland?

sdf

those darned kids
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

jerry springer show. live!

limeincoconut
    Participant

@those darned kids

What are we looking at in post 102410? I might have overlooked the context of your post. Thanks

those darned kids
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

I don’t have a medical condition.
    I’m just a day older.
    I’ve forgotten more knowledge than what most people have learned.

A hypochondriac is someone who lives with the fear that they have a serious, but undiagnosed medical condition, even though diagnostic tests show there is nothing wrong with them. Hypochondriacs experience extreme anxiety.

chooch
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

(courtesy CHSmith)

etu

boscohorowitz
    Participant

A hypochondriacal nation, eh, zerosum?

I want to call you Count Zero. I have Dubya’s nickname disorder, I think. Would you mind me using that moniker?

kultsommer
    Participant

@Mxwell uet #102382

That’s what immigrants from former socialist countries knew all along but were scolded, spat on and ignored by the commentators of the “democratic West”, aka “people in the know”.
    This one too, will be scrolled by with that thin-lip grin and shifting eyes.

cloudhidden
    Participant

Canada:

To ensure the Public Good, a state of Public Emergency has been declared

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.