Debt Rattle January 19 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 19 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Theo van Doesburg Counter-Construction 1923   • US May Assist Ukrainian Strikes On Crimea – NYT (RT) • NATO Inflates Russia Threat To Justify Its
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 19 2023]

Germ
    Participant

Meet Nicolas –

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

“SUDDEN DEATHS” CONTINUE TO EXPLODE AT THE BEGINNING OF 2023

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Yale university mandates bivalent booster for its students, regardless of how many monovalent boosters they got, while professors and other staff only need 2 primary shots and any 1 booster.

Good job making sure to maximize the amount of myocarditis.

Just how dumb are these Yale undergraduates?

https://covid19.yale.edu/covid-19-vaccination-policy

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

“A statistical rummage through the data held on UK GOV servers that reveals a strong correlation between COVID-19 vaccination dosing and cleared new claims for Personal Independence Payments (disability) –

pip

https://jdee.substack.com/p/uk-personal-independence-payments-f89

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Cardiologist – 7 million Americans injured by the vaxx (minimum)

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Dr. Richard Ennos, a retired Professor of Evolutionary Biology at Edinburgh University, –

“There can be no question that the mRNA vaccines should be withdrawn with immediate effect.”

Unequivocal Safety Signals for Heart, Blood and Reproduction Found in Yellow Card Vaccine Data, Says Top Scientist – “Withdraw Them Immediately”

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

TVASF

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Look on the bright side: you can only suffer ‘sudden death syndrome’ once. Whereas you can get Covid plus complications over and over again until you die of the jabs.

Have heard nothing more from my friend overseas who -fully jabbed- had a blackout, collapsed unconscious, and was then diagnosed with pneumonia…which normally comes after an extended period of illness. No reply to my text.

Another friend whose husband collapsed shortly after a jab, now has to relocate, to be closer to medical services, as he is going downhill.

The jabbed sister of an unjabbed friend has strange subcutaneous blood clots on her back. The fully-jabbed mother is going downhill fast.

As well as the emerging catastrophe of the effect of the ‘safe and effective jabs’ another likely reason The Scorpion has done a runner this week is that Waitangi Day is coming up soon. Waitangi Day is the fake celebration of the fraudulent treaty that facilitated land theft and take-over of Aotearoa by The Empire of Lies and its subsequent conversion into Airstrip Five.

In recent times The Scorpion has been told to fuck off by highly pissed-off Maori, and clearly she/it is now terrified of public appearances where the true feelings of the much-abused masses are expressed in no uncertain terms.

But that’s what happens when you ‘sell your soul to the Devil’, and The Scorpion surely did.

Apparently Fatguts has turned down the opportunity to be ‘supreme leader’.

I suspect he knows what is coming in the very near future and could well be the next criminal-actor to resign. . .

Germ
    Participant

“The Scorpion” – love it!

Fascism with a smile – never forget this monster.

C U Next Tuesday

TVASF

oxymoron
    Participant

There is alot to think about and unpack around Todd’s comments re ‘patrilineal’ world feelz. I think he may be onto a significant thread there.

Also…

Glad I’m not jabbed.
    Juss sayin’

Dr. D
    Participant

“ US May Assist Ukrainian Strikes on Crimea – NYT (RT)”

Lira may be right, they are fixated on Crimea. Must have been part of their “Plan”, maybe in the 1960s. They never give up a “Plan.”

So let’s see: long-range missiles attacking a 200 year old Russian Military base, in a Oblast that’s been Russian for almost a decade. Yeah, I don’t see why Russia should see that as an act of war worth responding with long-range missile strikes on London, Frankfort, and Langley. What could possibly go wrong with the entire U.S. infrastructure unhardened, short of food, and a sitting duck? NY is right there, exposed to Russian tsunami nuke offshore drones, but it won’t be too amusing for the Russians to resist.

I say do it. I never liked NY, London, or Berlin anyway. With the San Diego fleet at the bottom of the ocean maybe we can fix our water. Addendum: are these people serious? I guess that’s what it takes when you’re as asleep as we are.

“If you look at the trajectory from Stingers, to Javelins, to HIMARS, to Bradley Fighting Vehicles, to Patriot missile batteries, we have continuously provided what Ukraine needs,”

Um. Did you notice you sent almost zero of these products and thereby Ukraine lost 4 Oblasts? That’s the #Opposite of providing what they “Need”.

“Consequently, “monetary and financial American controls over the world may collapse, and with them the possibility for the US of financing for nothing their enormous trade deficit”.
    And that’s why “we are in an endless war, in a clash where the conclusion is the collapse of one or the other.”

There is no chance of Russia falling right now. And most of America wishes for the U.S. Petrodollar, evolved into a U.S. MurderDollar to collapse. Because most of the nation is isolationists, and the rest of them oppose killing “brown people.”

So where is their support? The pyramid sitting on its tiny point, the club-installed nepotism-fueled few seats of power in D.C. No one else want them, or this. Yes, they’re well burrowed in like a tick, but that doesn’t make them strong.

The trick here is to lose – or exit – the war and not fall into and follow the Russian Revolution scenario as is planned and laid out for us.

“growing “a little tired” and showing less “emotional” involvement”

So we have wars voting like “America’s Got Talent” now? A little twist in the drama narrative and we can drone strike children again?

““Everyone would like to live a normal life, but if Ukraine falls, will it be a normal life?”

Yes. Yes it will. We won’t notice at all. We’ll still be dirt poor, downtrodden, insulted and oppressed, still taking meth and fentanyl, daughters still trying out sex work in high school with administrative approval, the only difference is the PMC apparatchiks and their kids will be joining us.

“ • Russia Posts Record Current Account Surplus (RT)”

Russia is just about to collapse before the might of Kiev, the poorest country in Europe. Any day now they will fall and Ze will sweep to Vladivostok, occupying them with one Ukrainian soldier per 500 square miles.

“a select group of human beings… almost extraterrestrial”
    “an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don’t want,”

I guess I can’t add to that. I see Timcast and peers are now replacing the Mainstream news.

“The payments per patient ranged wildly, state by state from $18,000 (NJ) to a whopping $471,000 (WVa). Why was that?”

Asking questions is treason. It was perfectly equitable, that’s why it’s different. It’s for cost of living adjustment, that’s why it’s 20x different in the #Opposite direction, NJ being the cheap whores state, and WV being the expensive. It all makes sense if you don’t look, ask, or think about it.

…And we won’t. 6,000,000 year outlier on non-war deaths: no curiosity, no investigation. I guess we should have known when the response to opioid deaths was to OPEN the border to drug dealers. And no one cared.

Congratulations on the removal of the Scorpion from the center of the field to the sidelines. It’s something and you need it.

There are a number of solutions to the vax, but it’s much, much harder. First you have to overcome the reasons you took it in the first place. Have to admit you were catastrophically wrong. Have to reject the authority that you trusted. Have to reject the medical system at large. Then after being passive and thus taking it, become extremely active, while injured with a wasting disease that makes you constantly tired and brain-fogged. Then after trusting official data, reject all official data. Then after following censorship and the narrative, reject the narrative and seek out new information from the very people you rejected as non-medical, inaccurate, and unscientific all along. You must do this WHILE the scientific consensus remains against them. AND while they themselves, the scientific minority, have no solid treatments or firm, tested beliefs themselves. After all this, you must take and do some things that probably don’t work – yet keep going – and also take treatments that were formerly ridiculed and outlawed, like IVM. Only then * Might * you get better. Or not. And with almost no way to tell or quantify it.

That’s a big ask. But like other errors, don’t dig yourself a hole. If you find yourself in a hole, look around and stop digging. This is not to say everyone can be fixed, any more than any other injury or disease. We’re not that good yet.

aspnaz
    Participant

Ukrainian presidential advisor Oleksiy Arestovych was forced to resign after stating that the deadly strike on this apt building in Dnirpo was caused by a Ukrainian SAM missile, not a targeted Russian attack. Another casualty of Kiev’s information war.

Plenty more students desperate to fill that role. Maybe Greta can help advise Ukraine? Just an idea, seems like they are losing people too quickly at the moment, what with that helicopter bomb.

Red
    Participant

I’ll just drop this here for the Canadians that might be interested:

https://www.beyondthenarrative.ca/canadian-federal-politician-members-of-the-world-economic-forum/

P.S. It’s quite a long list.

aspnaz
    Participant

Just how dumb are these Yale undergraduates?

Bring in a diversity student, graduate them to the morgue with a vaccination? I wonder how many blacks fall for this shit versus the milky white students. Milky white men or milky white ham planets with varicose veins, which ones get to the morgue first? I suspect that the population of black Americans is destined to rise well above the 12% that has been the concentration for the last few years. Mind you, that does not bode well for the USA, but will be interesting from a Darwinian perspective.

Dr. D
    Participant

NY Times Publisher Sulzberger at Davos:
    “if you look at this question of disinformation, I think it maps basically to every other major challenge that we are grappling with as a society, and particularly the most existential among them. So, disinformation and in the broader set of misinformation, conspiracy, propaganda, clickbait, you know, the broader mix of bad information that’s corrupting information ecosystem, what it attacks is trust.
    And once you see, trust decline, what you then see is a society start to fracture, and so you see people fracture along tribal lines and, you know, that immediately undermines pluralism.
    And the undermining of pluralism is probably the most dangerous thing that can happen to a democracy.”

Yes, but they miss that fracturing societies and ending democracy is the GOAL. You can take his information to Davos two ways. They’ve already said they wish to end democracy and run via unelected technocracy, that’s “Stakeholder Capitalism”.

Here’s the other thing: apparently we have a trust and misinformation problem. After 200 years of allowing anyone to say or publish anything, it’s only after they installed widespread censorship that this problem suddenly appeared, fractured society, and threatened democracy. They have no curiosity as to why.

Last point: the New York Times is the least trustworthy paper in the country. They have printed wrong – knowingly wrong – false, divisive, and un-checked materials in increasing amounts for nearly 20 years until today the disinformation approaches 100%. They are the Beacon of Disinformation worldwide. The Newspaper of Recorded Ignominy and Shame.

His answer of course, for a fighter against “disinformation” is to put out MORE censorship, less debate, and further propaganda, clickbait, and disinformation.

Barnett, the editor who deigned to allow Senator Cotton an op-ed recommending the end of nationwide murder and violence summer of love, said Sulzberger “blew the opportunity to make clear that the New York Times doesn’t exist just to tell progressives how progressives should view reality.” Meaning, with this decision, he ensconced the NY Times as a paper that exists solely to tell Progressives how to view reality. This is how they get “the Memo.” And never allow anyone besides themselves to speak ever again. You have no existence or agency outside of their wants and desires. They will “Master the Earth”, and you will “slave the earth” for them.

No, I’ve got it. You’ve made it quite clear.

Germ
    Participant

C U Next Tuesday:

aspnaz
    Participant

FAA lowered their safety standards and is now as trustworthy as the FDA & CDC. Fly at your own risk.

Hang on, this all started with the FAA. Let’s not forget Boeing and the 737 Max killer plus the Dreamliner wannabe killer. American engineering is now a joke except for small companies and a very few larger companies who still demonstrate how great the USA used to be in the engineering field, companies like SnapOn. They are still the best and still able to ignore the recession, because they are the very best and produce 10s of thousands of individual tools, amazing. Saw a joke today, went something like “you never see a jogger running down the street with a SnapOn tool box, joggers don’t work”. Says it all. Will the USA be able to wind back the clock and get back its engineering skills. That said, the USA has the worst domestic electrical system in the world, totally appalling, but there you go.

oxymoron
    Participant

The Amadeus bit described Jeff Beck’s guitar playing perfectly. Never a bung note, constant flow state – communicating effortlessly with the now through 6 strings and a whammy bar.

See you on the other side Jeff…

aspnaz
    Participant

“Zelensky puts forward completely absurd initiatives, like a ten-point plan, where everything is piled up – food security, energy security, biological security, withdrawal of Russian troops from everywhere, Russia’s repentance, tribunal and condemnation,” Lavrov said.

At least Zelensky is improving as a comedian. I had expected Zelensky to pull out his plonker and wave it at Lavrov. The world is run by retards.

aspnaz
    Participant

Microsoft will continue to hire in key strategic areas, emphasizing the importance of building a “new computer platform” using advances in artificial intelligence.

Microsoft CEOs have promoted all the trends, from web services (are going to change the world, but didn’t) to now hanging onto the AI bandwagon. If windows uses AI it will be even worse than it is now, and from what I have heard that is pretty shit …. actually I have bought windows 5 times (maybe 6) but have never used it, it was preinstalled on computers I wanted to use, I wiped it before ever starting Windows. Bill Gates the pedophile managed to twist the US law so that they could force manufacturers to load Windows on their machines. Most machines do not offer the option of Windows or nothing, so you have to clean the disk on first boot then clear the BIOS of Windows poison. It was a pain in the arse and I used to hold out no hope until the Chinese took over the PC business and they now offer lots of very minimal BIOS etc. probably containing CCP spyware, but why would you care if you are not Han Chinese. Back to the way it was 25 years ago.

oxymoron
    Participant

Dr D, you missed something (rare) – the ‘fracturing along tribal lines’ – ah yes tribes. We hate tribes. Only the Borg. Only the unit-party.
    I hate Italians being different from Chinese and can’t wait to only eat soy sauce with my pasta in a world extravaganza of socio-cultural entropy and death.

Yes Tribal equals bad. Just like family a smaller set within the tribe and child for that matter.

aspnaz
    Participant

John Kerry, Brian Stelter etc. are very useful, they are like the Swastika flag, when you see them your mind switches turns off “serious” and switches to nanometer bullshit filter mode. You don’t need to think when these guys are on the screen, you know this is just an episode of animal planet with the bald coot swooning over the rich whore’s piece of man – yes, Kerry is the best man that the billionaire Teresa Heinz could get …. Davos really should outlaw the hooker and child hookers and take up a dating service between the sychophants and the ugly billionaires. Glad that Stelter has found a new home, he was always such a toady, he never had any morals or principles or values, he is a toady, like the Cane toads in Australia, you either punt them over the fence with a wood, or you let them be, it really depends on whether you had a good day today.

EoinW
    Participant

Yes it takes historical liberties and there is a fair amount of myth making, however Amadeus is still a masterpiece. I’d rank it with Citizen Kane, Singin’ in the Rain, The Godfather & Chariots of Fire as one of the greatest movies ever. Thanks for sharing the clip.

EoinW
    Participant

Still quiet on my front. No close friends or relatives who have been victim to the vax. Reminds me of reading a biography on Bix Beiderbecke. I know it ends badly – dead at 28 from alcoholism – yet each chapter proceeds with normal health, as if nothing ever bad will happen. But when Bix’s health goes, the collapse is rapid.

I wonder if all the vaxxed I know are on the same journey. I hope not.

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

NY Times Publisher Sulzberger at Davos

End of conversation. This entitled brat, pretending he can do his grandfather’s job, is really rather tiring. He complains about the lack of plurality then proposes a single view, refusing to accomodate plurality. What a fucking jerk, the guy doesn’t even know what he is saying. He should just go and molest another child.

Disclaimer: I have never read the NYT on a regular basis, mostly because I have met a few of their reporters and have seen extracts of a few of their articles. My nose for bullshit is strong and I do not care that they are influential, that is just a further warning.

EoinW
    Participant

I’d go further back than 20 years when it comes to the Toilet paper of Record. Back in 1913, we got a glimpse into the future of the NY Times when they put politics ahead of truth to defend the Jewish murderer Leo Frank.

aspnaz
    Participant

Looks like one faction is trying to get rid of Biden while the others are taking their time to pay up to protect him. Interesting Mafia politics. Biden will be fine, he is so inept nobody would bother wiping him out. The hair stroking people (clubs?) need not worry, he will be back with plenty of cash, although his reputation may be slighty damaged.

Major risk: With all his cash, expect his daughter to sue him for sex in the shower. Meeee tooo.

aspnaz
    Participant

The scientists used a vaccine that has a different mechanism of basic action than the mRNA jabs from Pfizer and Moderna, which turn our own cells into spike protein factories.

Eh? Why? Who cares about some unknown vaccine? This is pure bullshit.

aspnaz
    Participant

Zuckerberg warned his staff not to get the Vaccine !

The billionaires are not your friends.

Dr. D
    Participant

I am getting the sense that a lot of…I don’t know…fake ideas? Prospective things that never happen? Are being let out as a means to “Track the Mental Space”, or as they said “Master the Human Domain” (?? SW wargames motto a few years back).

The only reason they would need to release tracers and track them is if we’re going to have a harder lockdown/oppression soon. Now let’s not jump to conclusions as to whom. Letting Antifa go was a perfect means to map the financiers and overseers of that group, possibly shutting them off without news or comment. Or the other way around: maybe to map anyone who is against the Editor of the NY Times who identified as the enemy — everyone on earth.

Especially if there is a war or economic collapse. I’m more afraid of the relative speed this appears. On either side or both. If they learned people escape if they’re slower than Covid attack, then they’ll go even faster, impossible as it seems. So if they just roll up everyone, most probably online, but have to make the point with a few poor random saps in person. This is done all over in history, worldwide, and it directs resources to the “Important” people: you know, the exact #Opposite of the “Essential Workers” during Covid. No truckers, no repairmen, no nurses, more like “Essential Wokers”.

…And thus final collapse and replacement. No support from the public.

Or in the other direction: finally somebody does something, because they’ve waited so long, encouraged them to overreact, go so far, that when they finally act against the 1% the 99% will approve and say “What took you so long?”

In a Democracy, doesn’t the government, the Army, have to do only what the people demand them to? And therefore NOT act ahead of time even if it’s better for us? Are we supposed to be better than we are, save us from ourselves while we resist them? Isn’t that what the bad guys do? YOU are the government, you lowest people, Least-common denominator: you need to tell US what you want done or undone.

Tracking the memes through the space for something. The Internet is not anonymous. They are going to tie the engineered food shortage to the digital currency and social approval. It won’t last, but we still have to get through it intact, if only so we can give them hell on the other side. Remember the Tribulation, only 3 1/2 years of success before it goes to pot and the bad half of the 2nd 3 1/2. Prepare and be ready.

Speaking of, they’d only dump a head minion like Ardern to put in someone worse. Who do they have in mind?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The world still seems pretty chaotic messy and dangerous today. Maybe just an infinitesimal iota less so than last week, but still just awfully screwed up, screwed over and bizarre beyond easy description.

I’m waiting for the second biggest big shoe of all to drop and clear up some of the geopolitical (etc. etc.) chaos that swirls higher with every passing hour and day like a cosmic pressure cooker. This “shoe drop” realization will be the broadly understood epiphany that no organization of noble heroes or miraculously reformed institutions or enforced rule of law is going to come to our rescue BECAUSE it is hierarchy itself, the organized enforcement of rules itself, that is the problem in the first place.

Enforcement (of rules or anything else) implies force, does it not? Well hierarchy is the enforced authority of one or more persons over another or others. By definition. That definition is also is also the description of slavery and tyranny. Ya just can’t sidestep the fact.

Rules, authority, power and hierarchy are part and parcel of the same thing. Just face it. By their intrinsic nature they all involve the suppression (or “overruling”) of free will.

Well, you have free will, and the bad news is that you ARE going to use it. Attempting to not use it can only end in the factual reality that such an attempt is just another way of using it.

Trying to abdicate free will by making or enabling hierarchies or external authorities to do jobs that only you can do is a fool’s game that races itself to the bottom. The only escape from such a dwindling spiral of abdication of responsibility is personal awareness and acceptance of the God who made you. Talk with him or it (or whatever representation that suits your fancy) . He’ll explain it a lot better than I can.

Oroboros
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

I’ve noticed the twitter links that previously when posted here no longer have a video preview window.

I can only imagine Twitter change something on their end to do that, or is it something in the TAE code?

Oroboros
    Participant

I’m trying the copied address of a Twitter link with the LINK button above

Oroboros
    Participant

Doesn’t work at all as a LINK button post

boilingfrog
    Participant

As usual, a ton of good “data points” on TAE (“data points” is a phrase one of my customers, a retired investment banker, likes to say… the same person who when asked about the box canyon the Federal Reserve has flown itself into responds, “They’ll think of something!”).

Being in a university town, the phrase “Stakeholder Capitalism” really caught my eye this morning. I hear the same thing around here. The wealthy ‘stakeholders’, living up on the mountain overlooking the town, or down in the valley by the country club, all think they are in control of events. They all feed at the university trough. As “stakeholders” somehow they can gather the “right” information, create the “right” technology, to bring this experiment in for a successful landing/conclusion.

‘Successful landing’ ALWAYS includes them holding their positions of power and wealth. Always. Others are simply not even considered as they crawl back to their trailers in the “hollers”.

Joggers abound, but I’ve never seen one carrying a Matco toolbox. Nor have I seen a $3000 titanium bicycle with a MIG-welder strapped on back. But “Im’a lookin!!!”

Construction seems to be proliferating: banks, university buildings, and literally hundreds of glue-and-sawdust + plastic homes surrounding the university starting in the mid-$400’s.

Doing what I do (fix houses) I know dozens of Ph.d’s… I can think of exactly one who is open to any alternatives to the CNN and NYT story. One…

Okay, chickens and goats taken care of, back to ‘crashing now’ so as to avoid the rush!

Oroboros
    Participant

tboc
    Participant

One perspective to press disinformation might be found by having a look at the Continental Congress of the not yet United States. All we hear today is Federalist and Anti Federalist, and this was and has been the story line. There were states rights populists and federalists in attendance. Who owned and controlled the press? The answer to this question may be found in the first contest between Mr. Jefferson and the Federalist Mr. Adams. In support of Mr. Adams Mr. Jefferson was smeared in the press. “All the news that’s fit to print” appeared above the New York Times on an illuminated sign in 1896. Fit to a purpose and that purpose has not changed. Myths die hard and the romance with a fair and open press is born of a myth. Please remember the alleged words of William Casey in 1981. What was your reaction after reading “Killing Hope” by William Blum? What was and is the narrative in the press concerning Mr. Blum’s pamphet? ……”everything the American public believes is false”, how long have you believed in a fair and open press? Gulf of Tonkin?, Weapons of Mass Destruction?, unprovoked Russian Agression? Manifest Destiny?

“He who controls the spice controls the universe” Herbert

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.