Debt Rattle January 20 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 20 2024

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

The current gaggle of “Feminists” are such hypocrites

The transgender mental illness disease ruins women’s sport.

The “Feminists” sit on the sideline, clutching their pearls, waxing poetic about ‘girl-power’ while letting perverted ‘men’ piss on their heads and tell them it’s rain.

And they lap it up, more Daddy, we like it harder…

Oroboros
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

First Transgender Olympic Weight Lifter

She / He / He-Haw is gonna kick-your asses Ladies.

Squatting to dump on your girl power parade

Oroboros
    Participant

WES
    Participant

So Israeli and Iranian Intelligence are busy killing each other’s Intelligence assets.
    If this keeps up, soon their will be no Intelligence left in either country!

Fani Willis is not in any legal trouble.
    She has not broken any Uniparty Dem rules.
    Everything she has done has previously, been made perfectly “legal” by Congress.

However trading her ex for Wade (a big dick for a little dick) seems more indicative of of her suffering a major mid-life sexual self-worth crisis.
    Her self-worth has fallen so low, now she has to pay, with other people’s money, to find any worth.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

These things are the same:

Israelis torture Palestinian prisoners using refrigerator trucks

Gen. Mowhoush’s body was refrigerated/placed on ice 21 years ago:

brutalization and eventual killing of Maj. Gen. Abed Hamed Mowhoush.

The US military considered Mowhoush a major figure in the armed resistance to the American occupation in northwestern Iraq. In the course of his interrogation, he was severely and repeatedly beaten by Iraqi paramilitaries, code-named Scorpions, working with the CIA and Army interrogators, and on November 26, 2003 he was stuffed into a sleeping bag by an Army interrogator and military guard and wrapped with an electrical cord. The Baathist general died while confined in the sleeping bag, the Army interrogator standing over his expiring body.

It is worthwhile quoting the opening passages of the Post article, which describe the crime with chilling terseness:

“Iraqi Maj. Gen. Abed Hamed Mowhoush was being stubborn with his American captors, and a series of intense beatings and creative interrogation tactics were not enough to break his will. On the morning of Nov. 26, 2003, a US Army interrogator and a military guard grabbed a green sleeping bag, stuffed Mowhoush inside, wrapped him in an electrical cord, laid him on the floor and began to go to work. Again.

“It was inside the sleeping bag that the 56-year-old detainee took his last breath through broken ribs, lying on the floor beneath a US soldier in Interrogation Room 6 in the western Iraqi desert. Two days before, a secret CIA-sponsored group of Iraqi paramilitaries, working with Army interrogators, had beaten Mowhoush senseless, using fists, a club and a rubber hose, according to classified documents.”

The Post account makes the case that the torture and murder of Mowhoush cannot be written off as the actions of low-level “rogue elements” within the US military or the CIA. The methods of torture and abuse that led to his death had been approved by military commanders, who were, in turn, taking their cue from policies approved by top Pentagon and Bush administration officials and practices initiated at the US prison camp at Guantanamo Bay and employed at the Abu Ghraib prison and other US facilities in Afghanistan and elsewhere

Prologue and Past intertwined…..
    I know what Congressman John Murtha, I, and others did about it decades ago AND I know the steep price paid by us. They’re still extracting the costs and nothing changed.

John Day
    Participant

Democrats Quietly Prepping Michelle Obama to Replace Biden at Last Minute

Democrats Quietly Prepping Michelle Obama to Replace Biden at Last Minute

WES
    Participant

I guess the hail Nikki pass didn’t work out, so now it is big mike! If so, it will prove Obama desperately wants his 4th term in office.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Pretty amazing the level of mental/emotional obsession displayed by “truthers”, “patriots”, “conspiracy theorists” et al. (who can’t stop engaging their mouths and/or keyboards like addicts chasing the high), in the face of total *FAILURE* to preventing, slowing down or regressing The UniParty’s generational *implosion* of “humanity” + “the-rule-of-law” in Western Civ ~ Hey folks, it’s over, “They” won & it’s *all* downhill from here…

Wanna see the level of sociopath narcissistic idiocracy becoming the “norm” in Western Civ?

Here’s an example:

I see these Spiritually Insane children everywhere I go in “America” these days, God help us all “They” are the future…

The “problem” is not about one political system vs. another…

The problem is a multi-fold phenomena where pathologically depraved *tribal* mores have/are attacking Spiritually Sane, honest, productive, historically evolved “humanity”.

This World War is EVIL vs. GOOD.

So keep up with the intellectual circle jerks, the political posturing, the coddling of unabashed criminality & immoral/unethical thinking & behavior, “They” are counting on it 😉

Enjoy the show.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Another wonderful “person” that is suffering from lack of D.E.I.:

I told the cop I wanted to go straight, and he wouldn’t move, so I hit him. I did it on purpose. F— these cops! He wouldn’t move!

Should anyone be surprised, that the constant barrage of “empowered & entitled” violently insane nutjobs, who are allowed to victimize “normal” folk at will, that almost no one has the will, ability and/or time to give two f@c#s about “Americans” being burnt out of Maui, or anywhere else from sea-to-shining-sea.

It’s every man, and psycho, for themselves!

I am strongly convinced that the evil principle prevailing in this world leads the unrecognized spiritual need into perdition,if it is not counteracted either by real religious insight or by the protective wall of human community.

An ordinary man, not protected by an action from above and isolated in society, cannot resist the power of evil, which is called very aptly the Devil.

But the use of such words arouses so many mistakes that one can only keep aloof from them as much as possible. ~ Dr. Carl Jung

GLWTS.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.