Debt Rattle January 27 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 27 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • Author

Alfred Sisley A Village Street in Winter 1893   • Whistleblowers Share DOD Vaccine Data (Horowitz) • CDC Study Suggests Unboosted Vaccines Become
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 27 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Alfred Sisley A Village Street in Winter 1893

Ah, reality in oil…I really like this painting…

oxymoron
    Participant

I really like that painting too. Canada giving hope.
    Arm sore but healing.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

cvh

for oxy

V. Arnold
    Participant

I really like that painting too. Canada giving hope.
    Arm sore but healing.

Good newa; glad to hear…keep on healing…

Germ
    Participant

melatonin … demonstrate(s) significant binding with SARS-CoV-2 RBD and ACE 2 demonstrating the fact that they can strongly prevent viral entry into the host cells through dual binding effects. ”

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1319562X22000493

chooch
    Participant

The immune system has two basic functions: to identify foreign tissue and to provide defense against infection.

In general, the more immunocompromised someone is, the less effective vaccines will be for them.

Immunotherapy is a treatment that can suppress, or dampen, immune responses when the immune system is “overactive,”

So goes Israel.

US military: average per year 1.7 million reports of all diseases combined. First 10 months 2021: 22 million.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Pat King is a key figure leading the trucker protest. He is a white nationalist and a thug. Here is one link highlighting some of the controversy around this guy:
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7e4wp/inspiring-the-canadian-far-right-is-falling-apart-because-this-guy-cant-read-court-documents?utm_source=vicecanada_twitter&utm_medium=social

No, I will not participate in any demonstration that gives any firm of approval to the likes of this guy. Not even if he is perfectly aligned with me on the issue of vax mandates. To do so would be to choose fascism over our current corporatism. Horrible choice but that’s where we are. Nothing short of deplorable that we have no sane leadership in Canada on covid.

oldandtired
    Participant

@sumac.carol

Your source is Vice.

I think they are more entertaining than a source of the way it really is.

Pfizer makes the world go ’round, the world go ’round, the world go ’round
    Pfizer makes the world go ’round: that clinking clanking sound-
    of money money money money money money money money………

Sumac- do you really think that guy is the reason those truckers are doing what they’re doing?

those darned kids
    Participant

sumac: i voted for rightwing crazies in the last election. they were the only ones offering freedom on their platform.

if you ain’t free, you can’t tell them they are wrong about everything else.

pat king may be a white supremacist, but justin trudeau is a fascist. 98% of canadians will not follow pat king’s other ideas. justin trudeau doesn’t allow you to have ideas.

Dr. D
    Participant

“And yet she claims there are hydras”

And yet here you are two years later claiming against all CDC evidence and advice that masks and vaccines work.

I mean, at least previously you believed “The Science”. What’s the excuse now?

These guys were wrong every minute of every day for 727 days now. So is it really that much of a stretch to think they might be a leeeetle bit more wronger somewhere? Yes, apparently. For those refusing CDC evidence they were wrong in the first place.

“Quebec Bans Unvaccinated from Buying Groceries at Walmart, Costco (TNC)”

I’m sorry, it was only last week that you were REQUIRED to shop at Walmart and Costco in order to aggregate the maximum people together for transmission. They had closed all small business by force. But today the #Science is the #Opposite.

“your great-great-great-grandchildren will still be getting immunized against coronavirus,’ … you got your flu vaccine this fall you were immunized against a strain of influenza”

No I didn’t, and neither did hardly anybody else. And it was really lowering profits and p-ssing them off. However, data showed flu vaccines so nearly useless as to be statistical error. As any idiot could see: if you prevent a cold vector, that specific strain will be far less likely to work. So every competitor will spread instead, rendering the vaccine useless. Every year. 100%. …Don’t worry, Scientists are too retarded to figure it out after 20 years of hard work. Their paychecks depend on it.

Spotify Sides With Joe Rogan, Removes Neil Young’s Music: ‘A Costly Move’ (NYP)”

Not really. Neil barely owned the catalog and who listens to him anyway? I guess all the groundwork I set for how incredibly, impossible old and totally, TOTALLY obsolete and irrelevant bands are really paid off. And I was talking about AC/DC, DECADES newer than Neil Young. I mean, wasn’t he in vaudeville?

Listen, I’m not young either, but I can read a gol-durned CALENDAR. I know what DECADE is. Young is from – 1966 – that’s SIXTY years ago. As I’ve said before we have COLONELS in office who graduated in Y2K. Your Medical DOCTOR was born before 1996. Do adults really not know how passed on and irrelevant they are?

“ADRIAN! ADRIAN!!! I’m still a contender, Adrian.”

Jesus man, get a grip on yourself. Joe Rogan is an old man and he’s HALF Young’s age.

“I am not censoring anyone.” –Young Yes. Yes you are. You are specifically asking for someone to be censored to the very fullness of your abilities. Instead of believing in people, believing in truth, and believing people will come around to the best information and decision if we talk it out openly. He has lost faith in man, and therefore in freedom. His purpose in life is to prevent other people from doing what he doesn’t like. Now “Get off my lawn!”

So did he do this to Bossa Nova and the Tijuana Brass? He refused to sell to corrupt record companies during Vietnam or were record companies just so moral and clean then? Uh-huh. Neil Young: another Boomer Canadian Fascist. So. Proud.

The world bows to me. The world revolves around me. Kill the youth! Don’t let them have a voice on radio those 5 Million dang anti-war terrorists!

He also has no idea what he’s protesting or objects to. Rogan had Gupta on. Is that what he’s protesting? He won’t say. Or is it Malone? Because the CDC is now approaching convergence with DOCTOR Malone, saying vaccines don’t work, masks don’t work, lock downs don’t work, tests don’t work, and vaccines don’t stop the spread. So Mr. Young is a CDC denier? That’s his real problem? Because Rogan is a CDC PROMOTER for having Gupta on.

Since we’re now the 100% Covid channel can we switch gears to the economy now that oil is $90 and markets are tanking worldwide? That’s going to kill a lot more people than Covid; but heck — statistically everything kills more people than Covid. According to the CDC. Today anyway. Tomorrow all the science and stats will reverse again and people here will Support/oppose/support/oppose the latest CDC guidance.

Charts: very bad, moving so fast there’s little point in posting them. Rates: inverting fast, will be obsolete in days. Bonds: garbage. Stocks: garbage. World stocks: far worse. US$: not too good either, but there is the requisite rush to safety out of margin-unprecedented-in-world-history with stock prices/valuations unprecedented-in-world-history. Rates rising: housing and commercial RE tank. Rates rising: drop in stocks. Rates rising: WITH inflation in a stagflationary nightmare that will kill the poor more than they’re already dead, dead, dead.

The poor will therefore revolt, right now, and are. Past tense. It’s our “Western Spring” where Fed-created rising food prices lead to the toppling of governments NOT to be replaced by Klaus Schwab nor anybody like him. Instead, the complete ineptitude and disbelief in governments, leading to devolution and decentralization. The Unthinkable: People not doing what they’re told! By Neil Young. Our unelected leader of that-which-can-be-said.

Leading to what? He world does not yet know. Economic theory says screwing with money prices (rates) leads to a terrible and eventually total, all-encompassing “Mis-allocation” of resources. Where we have Playstations out the wazoo and no corn chips. 99% of a car but not enough car to sell. Lots of cars but no gasoline to run them. Plenty of houses but no shingles. Multiply by EVERY. SINGLE. CONSUMER. Good. That’s “Mis-allocation”. The total f—k-up of central planning. Idiots squared, spread widely.

Problem: since it’s not “oil” that’s our problem, not “corn”, but “Every. Stinking. Thing.” Tractor chips, cold medicine, lettuce, tires, you can’t “Fix it” by opening a N95 mask plant or building a new grain elevator. They’ve f’d EVERYTHING. We need brake pads BUT ONLY Brake pads for the 2011 Malibu and have too many brake pads for the 1999 Toyota. We have too many chocolate bars but no Romaine. Post-it notes and no toilet paper.

So you tell ME how you “fix the supply chain” in this situation. You can’t. Only honesty, honest money, and an end to market rigging can send the accurate signals to the market again and start fixing how you broke EVERYTHING. And that fix really quite slowly. Years. Decades. While everyone who won on previous market rigging all go dead-broke and fail as that rigging stops.

There is no solution but honesty and taking your medicine, which Ain’t nobody gonna do. But it’s starting right now whether Powell likes it or not. Remember how “The Fed will never let the market crash” in 1999? They can print money. Or in 2008? Subprime is contained? They can always print money? “They” won’t let it happen? How’d that work out for you?

And here, rates rising, inverting, recession already begun, “They” are going to stop it this time like Never once beforein history? They CAUSE the crashes, people! with too-low rates raised barely by half. We’ve now had red-line stimulus of too-low rates for DECADES past what the markets should have. We’ve got 8-15% inflation and rates at 1%. Powell is ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED basis points behind the curve and rising 100bp a month.

But I’m sure it’ll all work out fine. Just here, hold this bag for me. Stocks only go up.

deflationista
    Participant

statistically everything kills more people than Covid.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

What a phlunkin’ dumb truck, that Canadian prime minister: … that fully vaxxed, yellow chicken is locking himself in the house for next five days! Freedom Convoy rolls into Ottawa this weekend, …

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says he’s isolating for five days after he was exposed to COVID-19.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-isolation-covid-1.6329476

F.S.

those darned kids
    Participant

deflationista: you lost in iraq, you lost in afghanistan, you ruined libya, you lost in syria, you will lose in yemen, and you are losing the covid battle, too.

time to jump ship.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“”… your great-great-great-grandchildren will still be getting immunized against coronavirus…”
    Really? Is that because he thinks I am getting the flu vaccine now? I think I may have received the flu vaccine once or twice in the past 30 years…but it has been so long that I don’t recall when it was. The flu vaccine makes no sense for me, nor for many others. The only time I get a bad case of the flu is when I am badly stressed out…and I don’t always get it then. My asthmatic mother doesn’t usually bother with the flu vaccine.

So, sure, if my great-great-great-grandchildren are very aged or have many comorbidities they might take a coronavirus vaccine.

Or, just maybe, very few folks will be taking vaccines because we all learned not to trust big pharma, and learned that vaccines have limitations and humanity never did get a vaccine that worked appropriately for a coronavirus!

deflationista
    Participant

And yet here you are two years later claiming against all CDC evidence and advice that masks and vaccines work.

Oroboros
    Participant
    deflationista
    Participant

those darned kids:

First of all, I don’t support war mongers. Never have. But you would know that if you paid attention. But you don’t, which is precisely the point of this post.

Mr. Football Fan himself, who thinks that the guy who had a heart attack at a game last month is some indicator of a larger vaccine problem. Just because you don’t know about something, doesn’t mean it is not a thing. You don’t know what you don’t know.

There is a cool tool out there to assist you whenever you have the desire to investigate your harebrained thoughts. It is called Google. You can also use any search engine on the internet. These search engines have a handy feature that allows you to search key words during a specific date range. In this case, I googled “fan has heart attack at game” and set the date range from Jan 1, 2011 to Jan 1, 2021. Ain’t that something? Guess what I found? A whole bunch of news articles describing the very thing that you said was so rare and occurring as a result of the vaccine. Mind you, this is a partial list (below). I tried to post it yesterday but forgot to eliminate the http:, so this blog interface sent my post to the black hole. But, lucky for you, I thought I would redo it ( I had a partially saved version in my word processor). The list of articles and examples got so long that I thought I would just post some here and then let you try the new tool I described above. It may save you embarrassment in the future!

I also came across numerous articles describing the real phenomenon of fans having heart attacks at games- especially games that are important ones, or games that are close in score. Try some of these to make yourself aware of how wrong you were:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-flames-fans-risk-heart-attacks-during-high-stress-hockey-games-1.3054196

time.com/4969707/watching-sports-heart-risk/

cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/31/super.bowl.heart.attacks/index.html

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/09/329816724/do-the-world-cups-fluttering-kicks-put-fans-hearts-at-risk

webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20110130/football-losses-raise-heart-attack-risk

Unfortunately for you, all of these “fans having heart attacks at games” examples occurred before any vaccine was available. Most also happened before any of us ever heard the word Covid.

I can, and already have, done this same exercise for players with sudden cardiac arrests. But, I encourage you to “do your own research” on that as well.

You can always lean on me! Maybe it’s time for you to jump ship?

i guess i’m trying to say the anecdotes are piling up faster than bodies in a midlands morgue.

i’ve watched football for years (go seagulls!) and never once did i see a match interrupted because a fan needed medical attention from the trainers.

2015:.cbsnews.com/news/fan-has-heart-attack-at-mlb-game-later-dies/

2014: nydailynews.com/sports/college/fan-suffers-heart-attack-michigan-msu-game-report-article-1.2401641

2018: abc13.com/texans-fan-heart-attack-first-responders-liberty-white-out/4320650/

2020: inquirer.com/eagles/philadelphia-eagles-fan-dies-patriots-game-emt-response-20200210.html

2017: bleacherreport.com/articles/2624343-borussia-dortmund-confirm-fan-died-of-heart-attack-during-match-vs-mainz

2014: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2673945/Brazil-fan-dies-heart-attack-tense-World-Cup-penalty-shootout-against-Chile.html

2017: ncaa.com/news/baseball/article/2017-06-27/college-world-series-father-jared-poche-father-lsu-strength-coach

2016: sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/tim-tebow-fan-seizure-arizona-fall-league-mets-espn/bb2y5o2raui1129intfuo15xs

2019: fox4kc.com/sports/chiefs/chiefs-super-fan-who-suffered-heart-attack-receives-mahomes-signed-jersey-super-bowl-tickets/

canadian_gal
    Participant

@sumac.carol, post 99202

It is my understanding that the organizers of the Canadian truckers convoy are Tamara Lich and D.J. Dichter (as noted on the Truckers Convoy GoFundMe page). Tamara has made a point of distancing herself from Pat King and explicitly stated he is not leading the convoy, though obviously he’s fully participating in it.

One concern I have is that the MSM, when they do mention the story, state the funding has been frozen – which is not true. Is that a ploy to get people to stop contributing? Donations are currently over $6 million dollars in any case!

For the first time since covid started, I am feeling a bit of hope. The convoy has also revealed how many of us are in support of freedom and ending all mandates.

TAE and those who post comments have become a huge support system to me. Thank you all!!

Oroboros
    Participant
    canadian_gal
    Participant

@Figmund Sreud, post 99208

Justin Trudeau found a way to hide from the truckers!! He’s isolating for 5 days but I think the truckers will be there longer than that. I wonder how the Canadian government is going to handle this convoy?!

Dora
    Participant

Matt Taibbi on MSM censorship.

The Folly of Pandemic Censorship
    As the latest anti-Substack campaign shows, more and more people are forgetting why free speech works

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-folly-of-pandemic-censorship

kultsommer
    Participant

“I would rather accept a boot on the face than be with HIM and fight for the cause.”
    sumac.carol
    Yin & Yang
    During the siege of Sarajevo in early 90’s, first defenders were the city’s thugs and criminals since they were the only one who had weapons.

zerosum
    Participant

Change is in the air

Mandates – Trucker convoy – crowd support

Top 6 Dead Languages List – Reasons Behind Their Death

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I was chatting with one of my kids about medical masks vs. cloth masks. So, 10% fewer Covid infections if all are wearing medical masks vs. cloth masks means that…

In two equal sized groups of people, one wearing cloth masks, one medical masks

Say 100 of the cloth maskers would get Covid
    And 90 of the medical maskers would get Covid.

I asked my son: If I were immunocompromised or had comorbidities that made Covid dangerous to me, would I feel significantly safer if I and everyone else were wearing medical masks rather than cloth masks?

If Covid is super dangerous to me, than that danger is barely mitigated by medical vs. cloth masks. If Covid is a danger to me, I’d best avoid contact with others who might spread Covid to me — which means social isolation or hanging out only with the Covid recovered, non-symptomatic — and Covid vax status is as irrelevant to my safety as the mask that may or may not be worn. Likewise, if Covid is super dangerous to me, it makes sense to use prophylaxes such as vitamin D and zinc, etc., and to get treatment quickly should I contract symptomatic Covid.

Why is it, I wonder, that so many minds have been hijacked to such an extent that they cannot see and/or follow this logic, cannot arrive at this conclusion?
    (I know, rhetorical question: mass formation is the answer.)

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“ It is called Google. You can also use any search engine on the internet. ”
    *sigh*
    Because Google is our FRIEND!!
    Out of the generousity of its big corporate heart it gives us free email, free cloud space, free spreadsheets and slides. It keeps our contact lists and calendars and photos safe from loss. Google is our helpful sibling that gives us a free OS for our devices and low cost chromebooks for our schools. It gives us free speech-to-text and listens in on all of our conversations for the “ok Google” cue that we want it to step in and serve us. It tracks where we are at all times, guiding us to our destinations and helping us to track the whereabouts of our loved ones.
    I love my Google sibling.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Here’s another one: on the trucker’s page of Tamara Linch, they show a clip by Pierre Poilievre, who was one of Prime Minister Harper’s key people. One of Poilievre’s claims to fame was a push to bring “right to work” (ie kill unions) legislation into Canada. Either Linch agrees with Poilievre’s perspectives or she is politically naive in accepting support from someone who happens to agree with the anti-vax perspective but does not agree with her other perspectives. Either way this is not a good sign. I’m guessing Linch is not naive because she is quite politically active:
    https://www.maverickparty.ca/tamara-lich
    I would be the first to line up in support of a leader who was clean.
    Of course truckers are there for their own good reasons; however, in allowing themselves to be aligned with compromised leaders, they are helping to build a leadership platform for these nefarious folks, who will certainly put their new-found high profiles to use.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Never support a leader. Exploit the movement they claim to represent.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

It’s good to know that there are some establishment voices who aren’t drinking the “let’s start WWIII” Kool-Aid:

deflationista
    Participant

Grifters gotta grift.

deflationista
    Participant

One more try:

those darned kids
    Participant

time to jump ship..

Dr. D
    Participant

Christ was from an outdated, disreputable family that was pointedly anti-progressive and had mentally-ill cousins living in the forest. He was Pro-Roman, anti-church and violently pro assault weapon. MLK and Assange were sleeping around. I guess we can’t have political views then, or political allies. Poof: the bad guys win. I don’t do no work; I might get my apron dirty. But it sure is easy to sit on the couch and scold others. I can complain about the work of other men all day so long as I don’t have to do any of my own.

those darned kids
    Participant

just came back from cheering on truckers! so odd – nary a misogynist, racist nor extremist to be found. just nice people (lots of them) hoping that the truckers (very, very many) and their entourage (very many more) can break the will of our burgeoning narcissist-fascist state.

justin trudeau has forgotten that trucks deliver socks, too.

absolute galore
    Participant

It took the CDC 2 years to figure out N95 masks work better than cloth? Of course not. So it’s curious why they suddenly announce this, during the least deadly variant wave yet. What a crock. It’s actually comical how most people wear their mask. I don’t wear one unless I simply can’t get away with not wearing one, such as work. Even at the height of the pandemic, when shopping I only ever wore a cloth bandana. Science my ass. Truly we’ve become a nation of hysterical retards.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Christ was from an outdated, disreputable family that was pointedly anti-progressive and had mentally-ill cousins living in the forest.”

And He had a very shiny nose…

those darned kids
    Participant

fighting anecdotes with anecdotes, ¿hmmmm?

your citations are once a year. my citations are once a week. but, yeah, only anecdotes.

here, check out anecdote central: https://twitter.com/theysayitsrare?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

normal people live “anecdotes”, not studies.

those darned kids
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.