Debt Rattle January 3 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 3 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn Bathsheba at her bath 1654   • The MSM Is Losing The Fight Of Its Life…All Thanks To Joe Rogan (QTR) • Joe Rogan Joins GETTR
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 3 2022]

Dr. D
    Participant

Bethsheba. Moral of the story, Don’t take baths on your roof. It’s cold this time of year.

However the resolution is good and demonstrating differing standards for women’s bodies.

Rogan: good point. HE is now the establishment mass-media. It was predicted this would happen, pretty inevitable as banking is, since their own corruption and lies are what’s killing them. They said it’s the lack of ad revenues, etc, but conservative sites/shows and e.g. Epoch Times don’t seem to have any trouble. Only these guys and all papers who are bought out by 6 multi-national billionaires who lie. So starting with the lightning strike of Let’s Go Brandon, with the Rogan-CNN/Gupta interview, and now this, we have tipped the dark of winter and are picking up momentum for the pendulum that swings against them. It takes a long time. Like decades.

workers to resume their jobs starting Jan. 10 if they submit to frequent testing.”

Wouldn’t want them to spread the disease the way all the vaccinated people do. Gotta have standards. Lot’s and lots of different standards. One for me, one for thee, sucker!

But speaking of last week where every exec could buy 100 new nurses, travel nurses are similar. At $100/hr, every travel nurse – who are not fully trained to that location and are less-good as they must be integrated to that floor – would buy THREE nurses. So yes, looking at one of them, the standard nurses get grumpy. Like, “I could go 50 miles up the road and do that. What am I, chopped liver?” Admin cares about THEM, but not the core team that sacrifices year-round.

So as usual: employees, citizens, people closest to you: suck an egg. Anyone more expensive, further away, less loyal, friends and family? You’re the greatest. No cost is too high. We would burn the world not to have to hire and pay Jimmy next door so he can pay for that roof. The highest cause ever is the maximum distance, ’round the world to China.

Navy, Air Force Issue Blanket Denials Of Religious Exemptions (JTN)”

All Christians must eat aborted tissue. It’s the law. I mean, who wouldn’t? Mmm-mmm yummy.

“airlines face inclement weather”

There’s mild snow in the upper midwest in the winter? Oh no, has anybody asked what we’ve done about this before? I seem to remember this NOT happening in 1953.

“Dollar Share of Global Reserves”

How did you you broke? Slowly at first, then all at once. That is, like the book, there’s a “Tipping Point.” Also Chaos Theory, btw.

“Adam Schiff Says Russian Invasion of Ukraine ‘Very Likely’ (JTN)”

He has evidence of RussiaRussiaRussia. Secret evidence he can’t share but Mueller will arrest for! Since no one will arrest him, he goes ever on, and still has credibility somehow.

The Atlantic. Core example of being Cheugy. That is, hackneyed, out of date. But really hip, trendsetter life.

“Our Relationship with COVID Vaccines Is Just Getting Started”
    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/12/how-many-covid-19-booster-shots/621132/

With top photo of the first 9 of 360 shots.
    ShotthrutheHeart

“Walter Barker has, since the fall of 2020, had five doses of COVID-19 vaccine. He’s already starting to ponder when he might need a sixth.

Barker, a 38-year-old office worker in New York, received his first two doses a year ago, as part of an AstraZeneca vaccine trial. But the shots, which haven’t been authorized by the FDA, couldn’t get him into some venues. Sick of having to test every time he went to a Yankees game, Barker nabbed a pair of Moderna injections in the spring. Then, when the government urged boosters, he figured he’d “rather be safe than sorry,” especially because of his Type 2 diabetes—a risk factor for severe COVID. That was vaccine No. 5. Plus, he told me, he’d also caught the actual virus between his AstraZeneca and Moderna shots.”

I do not know what to say to that. #Winning?

5 shots did not work, but…? He needs one because they work? Because natural immunity is…prevented by having the virus? Prevented by having the Shot? Prevented by living in NY, epicenter of brain-wasting disease? From being a Yankees fan?

Not sure. None of it surprises or inspires reflection by the top Science writers of The Atlantic though. If I said “Vaccines Don’t Work” their heads would explode vomit upon me. As I helplessly point to their own article and witness as proof.

“We’re still, for instance, working to understand how well our immune systems cling to the intel offered by our shots.”

If five shots don’t help you, then possibly not that well.

“Indefinitely preventing infections “is a bar that vaccinology, historically, has not been able to really meet,”

Huh. Weird coming from a virologist. Maybe she’s never heard of “Salk”, “Smallpox” or “Polio.” Probably. She is from Harvard after all. The Harvard that was just arrested for influence of taking bribes from China.

Side effects can keep people out of school or work, and researchers don’t yet know to what extent boosting might raise the risk of rare, serious events such as heart inflammation.

There are known side effects? When is this article going to be banned from Twitter and YouTube?

“The TL;DR is for everyone to get a booster now,” the University of Chicago’s Gostic told me.”

Yes, definitely if five don’t work and there are many known side effects, even serious ones, the time is now.

“We should definitely get boosted right now, but that’s a short-term strategy,” he told me. “Hopefully, the next boost we get matches the circulating strain.”

Ah, the Science of “hoping.” 4 out of 5 top Harvard virologists agree. Hoping = Science.

“Durable vaccine protection might mean fewer infections among the inoculated,”

Yes, having the vaccine possibly do something – anything — like causing fewer infections instead of nothing even with five might indeed be a good thing. Go work on that. But she’s not promising anything.

Wu, science writer of such hits as “Omicron Won’t Ruin Your Booster” and “We May Never Be Fully Vaccinated”, “Fully Vaccinated Is About to Mean Something Else” Because “when you can’t fix the medicine, you fix the definition instead.” But that’s what you expect from Atlantic and NY Times Science writers and graduates of Harvard.

Obviously also a writer of similar accuracy for climate change. Or as they call them, “the ‘dynamic trio’ of Covid journalists: KATHERINE J. WU, ED YONG, AND SARAH ZHANG” Huh. Interesting trio. I think I mentioned Ed Yong last week.

Confirmation coming in: “CNN “hero”: Triple vaxxed, wears masks & shields, tests obsessively, locks herself in bathroom… still gets Covid.”

Safe and Effective! you anti-science vaccine cruise ship deniers!

“Is Ukrainian Democracy Worth War With Russia To Save?”

Uh, whut? The government was installed in a well-advertised and admitted violent, civilian-shooting coup. They’re one of the few nations less democratic than we are.

“Hong Kong’s Citizen News fears for safety of its journalists…”

They’re being wiretapped and jailed by Obama.

“Greenwald: NBC News Uses Ex-FBI Official Frank Figliuzzi To Urge Assange’s Extradition

Not kidding. So we’ll have Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and Figliuzzi all saying Assange is a clear and present danger…to their Russian connections, Chinese phone promises, and felony perjury to FISA courts worldwide. C’mon, with a face like Zuckerberg’s — like Gates a known thief of his own company — created to rate which slut is a good lay at college, what’s not to believe? Pure as the driven snow.

bpeptide
    Participant

What is the point of that Berenson post?
    don’t we already know that vaccinated risk of hospitalization is roughly 1 in 200? and that unvaccinated risk is 1 in 112? He did not present anything knew, did he?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Vice Admiral John Nowell and I both graduated with “distinction” from the U.S. Naval Academy in two relatively difficult majors ocean engineering and chemistry respectively. I don’t recall the Admiral at USNA or that he was a D1 footballer. There are harder ways to become a doctor but no one showed me that path. I also don’t recall Admiral John demanding sailors ever abide by prohibitions against during torture during his Naval career. Perhaps had Admiral John not eschewed Naval Regulations and Title X US Code 19 years ago Navy Personnel would have been spared his bizarre 50-point plan to deny Sailors their religious and human rights today.

Prion disease perhaps was already conjectured.
    The differential diagnosis is formidable.
    A young persons disease originating in Africa way back in the day manifested by neurological deficits and wasting was called Slims Disease. Slims Disese was thought to be in separate class of conditions attributed to Slow Viruses well before some guys named Fauci and Gallo tried to take credit for discovering the pathogen, HIV/AIDS.
    Dr. D never mentioned 35 to 45 year cycles, did he?

History repeats. Starts and Stops.
    Characters are thoroughly discredited and permanently written out of the script. While others are lathered, washed, rinsed and resurrected for their Authoritarian Utility.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Some charts with commentary from Alex Berenson:

“one would almost think that new Covid cases are perfectly correlated with (mRNA) Covid vaccination levels…”
    “The great outlier is China, which has completely avoided mRNA and DNA vaccines in its mass vaccination campaign and has no ro.”

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/dis-information-comes-from-the-new/comments

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Another outlier in those graphs above is Brazil. Like China, highly vaxxed, but not a global hot spot.

China “has completely avoided mRNA and DNA vaccines in its mass vaccination campaign”.
    Only 37% of Brazil’s doses were mRNA.
    In the USA, 96% of the doses were mRNA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccination_in_Brazil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccination_in_the_United_States

absolute galore
    Participant

Re: • The MSM Is Losing The Fight Of Its Life…All Thanks To Joe Rogan (QTR)

So a stand up comedian and martial arts expert is the new Walter Cronkite. Only I imagine he has a bit more leeway than Cronkite ever did. I would say this is actually a very good thing. Certainly better than all the clowns running around on the major networks.

those darned kids
    Participant

“In the same way that bitcoin unintentionally became a global phenomenon as a result of the negative consequences of central banking, Joe Rogan has become a global phenomenon at the hands of the negative consequences of how the mainstream central media and “big tech” does business.”

fixed it!

zerosum
    Participant

“the Freedom Fighters”

• Understaffed Hospitals Ease Mandates, Rehire Unvaxxed Employees (JTN)
    ————–
    Hiding the true “breaktrough” numbers of people dying or disability from the vaccines
    • Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Working Age People (JTN)

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-40-among-people-ages-18-64

Insurance CEO says deaths up 40% among working age people, and it’s not just COVID
    “We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business,” OneAmerica CEO Scott Davison says.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.

The state’s online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic’s peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13.

———
    Of course, nobody looked at the possibility that the vaccines could be the guilty party

• Bizarre Neurological Illness Plagues Young Canadians
    https://www.rt.com/news/545015-new-brunswick-cognitive-decline-epidemic/
    symptoms include hallucinations, difficulty thinking, limited mobility, insomnia, and rapid weight loss.
    as many as 150 people may have contracted the fast-moving illness.
    ———
    The “freedom fighters” are calling in sick

• More Than 2,500 US Flights Canceled Sunday Citing Covid (JTN)
    https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/transportation/more-2500-us-flights-canceled-sunday-citing-covid-inclement-weather
    Over the last 10 days, more than 14,000 flights have been canceled.
    Globally, 4,188 flights have been canceled, 2,510 of them within, into, or out of the United States alone, according to FlightAware. More than 13,700 flights globally are facing delays, affecting 6,202 U.S. flights.
    ——-
    Why are the democrats and main stream media, (MSM), keeping reminding everyone, who was the president before Biden? (Dhuuuuu)
    Free advertisement
    ———–
    Go freedom fighters
    Stop the covid revolt/war of our social/economic systems by the med. snobs

zerosum
    Participant

The covid map need to have the lair of “the Freedom Fighters” – (TAE)

Dora
    Participant

After the Rogan-Malone interview came up on other, not-youtube sites, youtube reposted the interview. Competition! What a concept! The McCullough interview is also available on 2 or three not-youtube sites.

absolute galore
    Participant

Here is the dilemma facing the Central Comedy Media, encapsulated in today’s above the fold NYT article:

Vaccines Return to Focus Globally as Omicron Wave Proves Milder

As evidence emerges that Omicron results in fewer hospitalizations and deaths, governments are redoubling vaccination efforts.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I ran across this today in a Mercola article
    <<“This is my little diagnostic technique: Does the person express curiosity to know something different than what he or she knows right now? If the answer is no, I don’t even go further with that person in conversation. It’s absolutely pointless …”>>

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2022/January/PDF/how-to-overcome-fear-addiction-pdf.pdf

It describes the practical part of not “casting pearls before swine.” No matter how much I may care for the person, if the mind is closed and I can find no chinks…There is no point in proceeding.
    I have one friend who disagrees with me about vaccination, but still expresses some curiosity. That friend I engage with. One sister feels strong antipathy towards masks, but is satisfied with the vaccine. I give her mask information, and look for chinks — if she becomes disaffected with health bureaucrats over masking and vax policies she may become open to information about the inoculations.

Dora
    Participant

Malone’s latest substack article.

What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure?
    A report from an Indiana life insurance company raises serious concerns.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/what-if-the-largest-experiment-on

zerosum
    Participant

Due to liability

Hummmm. A vaccine requires a bandaid, but a prick to draw blood for a diabetes test does not.

zerosum
    Participant

The prophet Fauci has such an authoritative pulpit that he doesn’t only announce the decisions of CDC, WHO etc
    Prophet Fauci now edge his pronouncements with “I believe”, or “in my opinion”, or “I think”,

teri
    Participant

Just saw this article on the Yahoo news compiler (posted at the top in red as “breaking news”):
    FDA expands Pfizer boosters for more teens as omicron surges.The U.S. is expanding COVID-19 boosters as it confronts the omicron surge, with the Food and Drug Administration allowing extra Pfizer shots for children as young as 12.
    Boosters already are recommended for everyone 16 and older, and federal regulators on Monday decided they’re also warranted for 12- to 15-year-olds once enough time has passed since their last dose.
    But the move, coming as classes restart after the holidays, isn’t the final step. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must decide whether to recommend boosters for the younger teens. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, is expected to rule later this week.
    The FDA also said everyone 12 and older who’s eligible for a Pfizer booster can get one as early as five months after their last dose rather than six months. […]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fda-expands-pfizer-boosters-more-144201594.html

i am very curious about this statement: “Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, is expected to rule later this week.” Does Walensky actually have the right to make this decision on her own? One person at the CDC gets to make some unilateral decision on this sort of thing?

Maybe I missed out on something, but I thought that these people at least pretended to have committees and hearings and presentations of data and such. Seriously, maybe I missed out on some information and Walenski has been allowed to act on her own all along. It just stunned me to read that sentence just now.

And the rest of the article goes on to discuss a third shot recommended for immune-compromised 5- to 11- year olds to be given 28 days after their second shot, and that Pfizer is studying its vaccine for kids under 5.

Oroboros
    Participant

• Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Working Age People (JTN)

This is one of the “Tells” of adverse Vax reactions. Life insurance claims.

Insurance companies were already having a desparate time getting 7% return on their investment to keep the insurance racket solvent.

No people are dying at higher rates due to the vax.

How will the Media Maggots hide this?

How will “the Narrative” continue?

Some suggest that the wide open southern border with millions of immigrants pouring across are the ‘replacements’ for all the vax deaths.

A Vaxtarded Democrat dies, an immigrant replaces them. (and votes the same)

Slick

The population remains “the same” year over year.

Nothing to see here folks, keep moving.

Some have suggested the the insurance industrial complex is every bit as corrupt and rotten to the core as the rest of the financial economy so they secretly just get bailed out through the back door by the Junta’s printing presses, like the Media Maggots are getting bailed out by the printing presses because they have little to no actual viewers and Joe Rogan is slitting their collective throats in viewership.

Insurance companies can ‘bury’ the death stats.

This ties into my theory that “They” can kill millions and the sheeple won’t notice.

Why would they, their noses are buried in their smart phones 24/7.

You could light the Sheeple’s hair on fire and they wouldn’t look up from their screens.

You see, the screens are how we hypnotize them.

Like a bright shiny object that moves rhythmically on a silver wire.

Like a campfire that never goes out.

Do “they” make virtual marshmallows?

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmodernhorrors.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F05%2FCampfireCreepers-ed.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Oroboros
    Participant

Some have also suggested that all the help wanted signs are partly because so many in the working class have died from the KillShot, there is not enough labor and that is another reason to flood the southern border with boundless cheap immigrant labor.

Kill off the US working class (as if opioid use isn’t enough) and replacing them with illegals who won’t make a Peep of protest no matter how crappy you treat them because it’s not as bad as where they come from.

Bellissimo!

Baked to perfection!

Susmarie108
    Participant

Rembrandt van Rijn Bathsheba at her bath 1654 is a beautiful painting. Her expression is dreamy. How can you not want to touch her smooth warm skin? Am always amazed at the success/difficulty in painting fabrics – in this case piles of heavy tapestry and silks, which provide a nest-like soft surrounding of the scene. The use of contrast/light gently and intentionally illuminates the female form and all of those glorious curves. Hat-tip Rembrandt for choosing to capture this moment in time – without his help we would not have paused to see (and experience).

zerosum
    Participant

Business opportunity
    Drive grandmas small business out of the market.
    Due to Omicron, being so easy to give you immunity, a cloth mask is no longer adequate.
    You must buy a medical grade mask that is properly fitted to your face.

deflationista
    Participant

Some have also suggested that all the help wanted signs are partly because so many in the working class have died from the KillShot, there is not enough labor and that is another reason to flood the southern border with boundless cheap immigrant labor.

Kill off the US working class (as if opioid use isn’t enough) and replacing them with illegals who won’t make a Peep of protest no matter how crappy you treat them because it’s not as bad as where they come from.

Bellissimo!

Baked to perfection!

Who, exactly, is suggesting this?

Susmarie108
    Participant

@Dora: thanks for linking Malone’s latest substack article. His interpretation is as chilling as the report itself.

those darned kids
    Participant

my buddy wrote this tune. the clip is from 1997, but he wrote it years earlier.

“hail the messenger of misinformation
    bringing you this world of alienation”

those darned kids
    Participant

just got off the phone with my student (111% pro-vaxx, thus recently “boosted”) who was late for her online class.

“on my way to the e.r. with chest pains..”

why isn’t there a word that combines rage and sadness?

deflationista
    Participant

“the Freedom Fighters”

Oroboros
    Participant

Funeral directors are already noticing the uptick in deaths above the background base line because it’s their business to know.

So are Actuaries and insurance denizens.

Life insurance bottom lines are sinking while the funeral director’s is soaring.

One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor.

Oroboros
    Participant

The vax adverse health effects and deaths are long term and building steam.

It’s a huge winwinwin for the Medical Industrial Complex and their parasitic Overloads in the Pharmafia.

Think of all the medical treatments and drugs needed to treat tens of millions of prematurely vax injured ill people.

Jackpot!

Cha-Ching!

If the Sheeple didn’t die from the ClotShot their Satanic OverLords & Masters can double dip the Sheeple by sucking away their remaining assets through bankrupting medical bills, conveniently NOT covered under people’s overpriced medical insurance plans.

Sweet!

Everything is coming up roses!

vivarta
    Participant

Not sure why Dr. Malone (in the Joe Rogan interview) could not simply state publicly available information on the distribution of kits containing Ivermectin in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. Looks like they are doing it again.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/others/covid19-medicine-kits-distribution-begins-in-varanasi-101641063721395.html

Dr Rai said, “The Covid medicine kits comprise different medicines for different age group of people. The kits for children from birth to 1 year, and 1-5 years contain paracetamol drops, ORS and multivitamin drops. While for 5-12 years, it has paracetamol tablets, Ivermectin 6 mg and Vitamin B complex.

Azithromycin 500, Ivermectin 12 mg, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B complex and paracetamol tablets are available for those above 12 years.”

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Kim Iversen at The Hill:

F.S.

DarkMatter
    Participant

Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Working Age People

Complete information on this should be the sine qua non. I want to see this with stats on whether the deceased were vaccinated, had Covid and if they had Covid with early treatment. Reliable data on this would mean the end of all debate.

DarkMatter
    Participant

@Dora

What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure?

The largest experiment on human beings in history may have been telling us that fat was bad and sugar was OK
    It was a massive failure and caused many more deaths than Covid has so far and has many of the same features of this debacle.

those darned kids
    Participant

“because it’s not as bad as where they come from.”

that’s what they are lead to believe. wait till they get here¡

Doc Robinson
    Participant

teri: “i am very curious about this statement: “Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, is expected to rule later this week.” Does Walensky actually have the right to make this decision on her own? One person at the CDC gets to make some unilateral decision on this sort of thing?”

According to Walensky, she’s the one who gets to decide, it’s her call.

About her decision in September to authorize the booster shots:
    CDC’s Walensky Says She Did Not Overrule Committee on Booster Shots: ‘My Call to Make’
    https://www.newsweek.com/cdcs-walensky-says-she-did-not-overrule-committee-booster-shots-my-call-make-1632544

By the way, Rochelle Walensky did not work her way up at the CDC to become the director. She was a political appointee from outside the CDC, whose prior occupation was a hospital administrator and professor. Her expertise is not respiratory diseases, it’s HIV/AIDS. (Wikipedia)

Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH, Appointed CDC Director
    Dr. Walensky, chief of Infectious Diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital, has been appointed by President-elect Joe Biden to serve as director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    (MassGeneral.org)

absolute galore
    Participant

I think Deflationista is actually on to something this time. Check out all these antivaxxers.

zerosum
    Participant

TAE is the Headquarter of the Freedom Fighters
    This is where questions are asked.
    This is where non political answers can be found
    This is where the snobs cannot hide, the truth that we all know, with their lies, with diversions, without supportive documentation.

Why did the WHO call this exponential growth “Omicron” and all the snobs are still calling it covid, or covid-19.
    None of the snobs are giving us any details on which varieties are doing what.
    We know that the major concern, (for 5 days), is Omicron and that the vaccines are being promoted as “the cure all”.
    From multiple sources, we learned that there existed a combination of pills, that works, to use early, to minimize the negative effects of all covid varieties, including Omicron, ( kits containing Ivermectin in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. )

Doo we still have a social/economic systems that Protect all those who are the most vulnerable ( in need of special care, support, or protection because of age, disability, or risk of abuse or neglect by the snobs.)

those darned kids
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Airlines have cancelled thousands of flights.
    Did the pilots, who called in sick, and stayed home, have paid sick leave?
    Who got hurt financially?
    Dum, dum, dum.

About the painting: I am Solomon.

John Day
    Participant

The brain-wasting apparent in those MRI scans, notably the one on the right, means that something is dissolving brain tissue, and it is transmissible , since caregivers have contracted it.
    https://www.rt.com/news/545015-new-brunswick-cognitive-decline-epidemic/
    That makes it an infectious agent, more likely a virus than a bacterium, since it spread fairly easily.

“Hallucinations”. I bet they are visual hallucinations, not “hearing voices”, as in schizophrenia.
    Visual hallucinations indicate that something is harming the brain.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.