Debt Rattle January 3 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 3 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Rover
    Participant

Tdk- I can only think of one word that could possibly replace those two words….”sorrows” … it would probably have to be plural…🤔😞

ctbarnum
    Participant

Deflatulence’s faith in vaccines and BidenCare has a higher kill rate than Auschwitz.

“Of those 159 souls who failed to force their physician to actually practice medicine instead of being a money-grubbing ********** 146 of them, or an astounding 91.8% left in a box.

Now perhaps you can explain how you can call a place a “medical facility” with this sort of record? And perhaps you can find some rational explanation for this outcome, given that essentially all the really old people who were most-susceptible either got ***** and died or got vaccinated and were allegedly “protected” prior to July 1st of 2021 for this outcome other than the corporate entities involved realizing that they got away with maximizing revenue which just happened to kill the patient and thus did a hell of a lot more of that in the back half of 2021.

If you can find such an explanation in a world where “*******s are free” and are “both safe and effective” please let me know what it is. I’m waiting.

I’ll bet you had better odds of survival at Auschwitz!”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244670

Auschwitz only had an 85% kill rate.

Noirette
    Participant

On, Bizzare illness plagues young Canadians. RT. (top post.)

https://www.rt.com/news/545015-new-brunswick-cognitive-decline-epidemic/

———————————-

Similar to the Guardian which has more details.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/02/neurological-illness-affecting-young-adults-canada

Sounds like prion disease to me. Note, *I am not a med doc or similar*

I have posted before, Creuztfeld-Jacob disease in France, after the Vax. All in F, vids.

https://bit.ly/3468FLZ — husband details history of wife, etc. on TV. wife close to death (in this vid). C-J diagnosis now no longer denied, as the GP has one other case. Others write to husband, same story.

https://bit.ly/32FCXoK — Woman healthy died of C-Jakob, 10 nov. 2021, fully vaxxed. As usual, 5 other cases were reported, to the person posting, not Med. authorities.

deflationista
    Participant

TAE is the Headquarter of the Freedom Fighters
    This is where questions are asked.
    This is where non political answers can be found
    This is where the snobs cannot hide, the truth that we all know, with their lies, with diversions, without supportive documentation.

Earlier today on TAE:

Some suggest that the wide open southern border with millions of immigrants pouring across are the ‘replacements’ for all the vax deaths.

A Vaxtarded Democrat dies, an immigrant replaces them. (and votes the same)

Noirette
    Participant

Vid link is to collection of (anonymous) Australian Med-workers talking about vaxx adverse effects, incl deaths. Eng. Odysee.

https://bit.ly/3ERFXvh

zerosum
    Participant

Don’t relax. Its not over
    https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/new-variant-46-mutations-discovered-southern-france

New variants are discovered frequently, but most don’t go on to become “variants of concern”, like omicron, delta and beta. The WHO has assigned each variant of concern with a name from the Greek alphabet (the first was “alpha”, the second “beta”, while letters “Xi” and “Nu” have been skipped because they are “confusing”, per the WHO).

sumac.carol
    Participant

Background article on BMAA (related to New Brunswick disease)
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3295368/

Rover
    Participant

Yes…. sometimes TAE has some intemperate commentators using pejorative words…live and let live… moving on with the discussion 🙏🌎🌍🌄🌄🌞

ctbarnum
    Participant

Round and round and round she goes. Where she stops nobody knows.

“During a later interview with CNN, Fauci said that it was “reasonable” to test infected people who have no symptoms during the second half of their quarantine.

“There’s no doubt that you do want to get people out into the workplace if they are without symptoms,” he told CNN. “There’s a big picture of trying to do it in a way that is scientifically sound, but that also gets people back to work.”

Dr. Fauci added that the CDC is expected to “clarify” its guidance soon.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-fauci-warns-cdc-might-change-quarantine-guidelines-yet-again

sumac.carol
    Participant

This is what I disagree with in the above-mentioned article from Mercola:

“The fearmongering about climate change and ecosystem collapse also falls under this “grooming.” “I’m not going to say the existence of pollution is not real,” he says. “However, to say that the world will end in 12 years … is not truthful.” The goal is to change people’s behavior, to instill a sense of compliance, so that resources can be reallocated.”

To talk about fear mongering with regards to climate change and ecosystem collapse, you would have to explain to me how this is different from appropriate response to the reality that faces us in these two areas.

those darned kids
    Participant

“a new variant we named “IHU”.”

how do you pronounce that in french?!

uh, oh, it’s the “ew” variant!

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Dr. Day: New Brunswick’s Disease

Here is CBC’s investigation into this mystery illness:

F.S.

those darned kids
    Participant

“He was vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 and returned from a travel to Cameroon three days before. ”

safe and infective!

Oroboros
    Participant

@ John D

“Visual hallucinations indicate that something is harming the brain.”

I must have really harmed mine over the decades with ‘chemical vacations’ :>)

Oroboros
    Participant

@ Figmund Sreud

mRNA outside of the cell is considered a Prion

We know the mRNA from the ClotShot not only don’t stay around the injection site and spreads to organ including the brain, but we know the mRNA doesn’t stay inside the cell.

Variations on the Mad Cow thing via mRNA “therapy”

Hey, we knew it was ‘experimental’, it was assumed it wasn’t outright Evil.

Don’t ‘assume’ it always makes an ASS out of U and ME

teri
    Participant

@ Doc Robinson,

Thanks for the link to the article re: Walensky. See? I knew I had forgotten something.

And the answer to my question is yes; one person is making decisions that affect the health, life and death of millions of people all on her own. I wonder how many times a day she talks to Fauci.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Another one down.

those darned kids
    Participant

oops:

safe unsafe and infective!

those darned kids
    Participant

two weeks to flatten the spirit..

zerosum
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Here is the picture of Betty White that I found. No writing on it.
    Remember … photo shop is easy for some people.
    https://www.crowrivermedia.com/national/entertainment/betty-white-im-lucky-to-still-be-in-good-health/article_f229404f-8654-5ca5-91ef-220afa77c9bf.html

ctbarnum
    Participant

@zerosum

oops. While likely photoshopped (which I found on off-guardian, I haven’t been able to find the date she received a booster, only that she died of natural causes. But noted. Much thanks.

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

straight from the gates of mordor:

Pfizer and BioNTech Receive U.S. FDA Emergency Use Authorization of COVID-19 Vaccine Booster for Individuals 12 Years of Age and Older

First emergency use authorization in the United States for a COVID-19 vaccine booster in adolescents 12 through 15 years of age

Today’s FDA action also reduces time between completion of primary series and booster dose for all eligible individuals, and authorizes a third primary series dose for individuals 5 through 11 years of age with certain kinds of immunocompromise

Pfizer and BioNTech fulfill their goal to deliver 1 billion doses of their COVID-19 vaccine to low- and middle-income countries in 2021

those darned kids
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

To talk about fear mongering with regards to climate change and ecosystem collapse, you would have to explain to me how this is different from appropriate response to the reality that faces us in these two areas.

WES
    Participant

What amazes me is how long it has taken for word to leak out of the life insurance industry about the rising deaths in working age people.

We knew deaths were higher. We knew that the vaccines did not save Grandma. We knew the vaccines were killing Grandma’s sons and daughters, as well as Grandma’s grandkids.

We knew the vaccines would continue their killing spree for years to come.

Now we see the first and probably last news we will ever hear from the US life insurance industry.

I predict the CEO releasing this info will soon no longer be with us, as a warning to others.

Remember what happened to the guy who PCR tested papaya, motor oil, and a goat?

Mr. House
    Participant

Here is a strange story:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/woman-arrested-after-allegedly-injecting-teen-vaccine-new-years-eve

My question, which i don’t see anyone else asking, how did she get some of the jab formula into her house where she was able to inject the 17 year old?

Mr. House
    Participant

WES

You’ll find most people won’t spill the beans when you CARES ACT about them 😉

those darned kids
    Participant

and another..

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/civilians-erie-county-sheriffs-office-team-help-save-person-at-buffalo-bills-game-sunday-cpr-highmark-stadium/71-ca8fa6d1-a16e-4e0e-93fe-9a17d539734f

It was not the only emergency situation that they sheriff’s office assisted in. Deputies also responded to a report of an unresponsive guest in the bathroom at the stadium. A deputy began CPR and was assisted by an off-duty federal agent until EMS and paramedics arrived.

WES
    Participant

Mr. House:

Sadly, it all falls along the lines of it being difficult to convince someone who’s salary depends upon their not knowing certain things.

WES
    Participant

Mr. House:

Example: The Fed not knowing inflation is created by their printing of money.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Filed under be careful what you eat & who you hire:

As of Nov. 9, 2021, health officials in Roanoke, Virginia, confirmed a total of 50 primary cases and two secondary cases of hepatitis A linked to a hepatitis A positive food service employee who worked at three Famous Anthony’s restaurants. Of those 52 cases, there have been at least 31 hospitalizations with one liver transplant, and unfortunately, three deaths.

So why aren’t all food workers vaccinated against hepatitis A? Your guess is as good as mine. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), hepatitis A vaccines are safe and effective at preventing hepatitis A infections. Severe allergic reactions following vaccination are rare, and the common side effects are usually mild and last 1-2 days.

What restaurants and CDC can do to prevent hepatitis A outbreaks

Another E. coli outbreak in leafy greens – given the time of the year likely linked again to Yuma.

On Dec. 29, 2021, The CDC Announced That 13 People Infected With The Outbreak Strain Of E. Coli O157:H7 Have Been Reported From Six States. Illnesses Started On Dates Ranging From Nov. 27, 2021, To Dec. 9, 2021. Sick People Range In Age From 4 To 79 Years, With A Median Age Of 54, And 92 Percent Are Female. Of 12 People With Information Available, Four Have Been Hospitalized And One Person Developed A Type Of Kidney Failure Called Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (Hus). No Deaths Have Been Reported.

Publisher’s Platform: Another E. coli outbreak in leafy greens – given the time of the year likely linked again to Yuma

absolute galore
    Participant

When you have 70,000 fans, many overweight and well past the minimum age, drinking and screaming in the cold, you will have EMS calls. Simply taking the numerous day to day medical events around the country and the world and screaming Covid Vaccine!! is not going to further your case, to say the least. Please lets not start adding up the vaccine deaths when those same overweight older fans start dying when shoveling out their driveways.

If they had reported Betty White died of Covid, we would have said no, she died of 99.

Why go making assertions that are not provable when there is plenty of more reliable data to chew over and try to parse? It’s this kind of carelessness, along with using terms like overlords and sheeple and vaxxtards that are triggers for the opposition to start shooting–and you’re giving them big fat targets. Just a friendly reminder.

Mr. House
    Participant

As Raul or Nicole stated sooooo many years ago, we didn’t have a financial crisis, we had and have a political crisis. The system isn’t working for the majority of humans, and those who “run” it can’t admit that because then what would they run? It’s all that simple.

absolute galore
    Participant

we had and have a political crisis.

a useless and corrupt political system is just a symptom of overreach and decline. Politics and politicians will not pull us out of this nose dive (though they are certainly among those helping to hold on to the stick pointing us down.) The collapse doe not recognize politics all that much, other than contributing to the debasement of whatever system might be in place.

Bill7
    Participant

The Atlantic article linked above by Dr. D is breathtaking in its question-begging and coercions, from its title right on down, down, down.. along with a dose of quasi hip™-lingo for those possibly on the fence. Imagine having to *write* that duplicitous
    stuff.

Why on earth would I take a “COVID vaccine”even once- let alone on the new, serial basis ?
    Why are we the unvaxxed not all sick, or dead ?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Another mass formation psychosis victim:

A UC Irvine professor who claimed in a lawsuit to have a natural immunity to COVID-19 has been fired for refusing the vaccine.

Dr. Aaron Kheriaty, a professor of psychiatry and human behavior at the medical school and director of the medical ethics program at UCI Health, wrote in a blog post that the University of California system removed him from his position on Dec. 17.

“Two years ago I never could have imagined that the University would dismiss me and other doctors, nurses, faculty, staff, and students for this arbitrary and capricious reason,” he wrote, later adding, “Once I challenged one of their policies I immediately became a ‘threat to the health and safety of the community.’”

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/uc-irvine-fires-professor-who-refused-to-get-vaccine-claiming-natural-immunity-to-covid/

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Filed under As Biden fiddles:

After Drumming Out Unvaxxed Service members, Fully Vaccinated and Boosted Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Tests Positive for COVID

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/drumming-unvaxxed-servicemembers-fully-vaccinated-boosted-defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-tests-positive-covid-experiencing-mild-symptoms

those darned kids
    Participant

absolute: there comes a time when so many anecdotes becomes evidence. the avalanche is starting.

i have watched football (i.e. soccer) for years and have NEVER ever seen a match stopped for a cardiac arrest in the stands. i have seen three matches stopped this season, and read of many, many more.

absolute galore
    Participant

Bill7 wrote: The Atlantic article linked above by Dr. D is breathtaking in its question-begging and coercions, from its title right on down, down, down.. along with a dose of quasi hip™-lingo for those possibly on the fence. Imagine having to *write* that duplicitous
    stuff.

I always prepare for the worst when undertaking to read an article in The Atlantic. But yes, this one is not only bizarre and frightening in its total nonchalance toward a life of constant vaccination (and one assumes a continued separation of the population and continued state medical edicts) but the writing is so hackneyed its like munching on Skittles with a mouth full of cavities. Truly horrendous. I can’t compare it to anything else for fear of being unfair to the writer or publication chosen as a comparison. But of course, you must remember the most important fact about anything Covid related that you read in The Atantic, to be found at the bottom of each article:
    The Atlantic’s COVID-19 coverage is supported by grants from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.

In other words, Katherine J. Wu is just a crappy PR tech writer flunky for Big Pharma. Confirming The Atlantic’s place at the core of the technosphere’s propaganda division is its ownership by the widow of Steve Jobs.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.