Debt Rattle January 3 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 3 2022

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    absolute galore
    Participant

TDK: i have watched football (i.e. soccer) for years and have NEVER ever seen a match stopped for a cardiac arrest in the stands. i have seen three matches stopped this season, and read of many, many more.

That is certainly puzzling. Though it is not being mirrored in the U.S. on the college or professional sports level, which boasts an extremely high vaccination compliance rate, even when you account for phony vaccine passports. Maybe the Euro players are mostly taking a different vaccine? In any case, I would say the soccer player stuff is looking suspicious, but an EMS call for a football fan being ill is not worthy of a second thought at this point. Sometimes a heart attack is just a heart attack. Or whatever it was. Now, will they find out when or if the patient was vaccinated or boosted and report or record that info? Almost definitely not. So that’s an issue.

Bill7
    Participant

It’s been pointed out by others that there is presently a shift in the ruling-class narrative; one example is the Guardian piece linked at TAE today. I think it’s just a brief “aw, we’re all really just friends here” moment, while they regroup for another sucker punch on the 90%.

We’ll see- I’ll be happy to be wrong.

those darned kids
    Participant

absolute: i do appreciate your commentary, and i am well aware of the limitations of this “evidence”. nonetheless, these are the things that “regular” people notice, and my, oh, my are they noticing. read the comments under any article of the type referenced.

so, a large part of the reason i find these articles noteworthy is that “the normals” never see what we discuss – they know not of dr. malone or mr. kirsch nor of toll-like receptors or receptor-binding domains – and so, these anecdotes are their science, and they are the people that really matter because they are 80% of the population. when that tide turns, these dungeons of sand will be washed away.

as to the vaccine question: From December 15, fans will need to show proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test result in order to attend Premier League matches; rules are part of government’s ‘plan B’ to combat the Omicron variant Thursday 16 December 2021 20:00, UK

p.s. at the bills game (go lions!), one man was in the parking lot, the other in the loo. stressful situations, to be sure (imagine the bathroom¡¡¡), but these events are piling up like penalty flags in the lions’ secondary.

p.s.s. in regards to snow shoveling: Are you too old to shovel snow? If you’re over 45, beware of heart attacks, doctor says 45?! where are we if a 45 year-old can’t shovel snow?!

thanks!

Bill7
    Participant

Anyone else notice the widespread use of first names in the media now? It’s been going on for awhile, but it’s off the charts
    now: “Ghislaine”, “BoJo”, “Nancy”, “Chuck”, “Elon”, “Bill”, and so on. Odd- unless the writer really knows those persons on a first-name basis; and reinforces the idea that *personalities deserve the focus* rather than these defectively structured (for almost all of us, anyway) systems. Almost like it’s intentional..

😉

WES
    Participant

TDK:

Well my attitude towards shoveling snow is to try and wait until it melts!

WES
    Participant

Bill7:

Well the uniparty is trying to shift the news narrative to the J6 riot throwing in a little RussiaRussiaRussia for good measure!

One third of Uniparty members want to get re-elected in 2022 mid-terms!

Bill7
    Participant

This article is another example of the narrative shift:

It’s 2022 and the Pandemic is Over.

“Pandemic is over” ? No dude; they’re just getting started (on us).

Bill7
    Participant

> One third of Uniparty members want to get re-elected in 2022 mid-terms! <

“Elected” ? How quaint!

it’s theatre.

deflationista
    Participant

Stewpeter and stewpeter.

deflationista
    Participant
    Bill7
    Participant

‘ol deflationista just likes to remind folk he’s around

just doin its job, like so many others on this here darpaNet

Oroboros
    Participant

Old White Joe has electile dysfunction

TAE also seems to have a deflatedmember

WES
    Participant

I see Ontario has managed to successfully reduce the number of covvid cases each day by restricting the number of tests!

Brilliant!

absolute galore
    Participant

All I know is, “stewpeter and stewpeter” gets me every time–the dry wit!

But deflationista is above taking on lightweights like Malone. When not posting photos of burning cars, he tackles the world famous Anti Vax Actress Krystal Tini. Wiki: Krystal Tini is an actress who is also a professional dancer, model, choreographer, costume designer as well as a make-up artist, and hairstylist. A multi-talented persona, Krystal makes her own line of hair accessories and yoga/dancewear. In 2017, she played Young Maria in the horror-thriller “The Crossbreed“.

Then again, maybe he’s starstruck. The vaxxers have Big Bird and Bill DeBlasio, our side has Krstal Tini. Go Team!

By the way, many of the doctors speaking out against the Pfizer etc. mRNA vaccines A. are not anti-vax, and B. in some cases (though they may now regret it) have been vaccinated themselves. The term is meaningless except for those interested in creating propaganda.

The sheer desperation and stupidity of using someone like Ms. Tini to, what, make your point about “anti vaxxers” being “stewpeter”? — is almost painful to observe. Let me know if you’d like to borrow my copy of The Real Anthony Fauci.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Filed under deflatulentista:

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Oroboros
    “ A Vaxtarded Democrat dies, an immigrant replaces them. (and votes the same)”

Unlikely to vote the same. Not the immigrants from south of the border that I know (or, rather, their children, since it’d be their kids voting…)

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.