Debt Rattle January 30 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 30 2024

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

Even Koch got it wrong although his heart was in a good place
    Here’s Koch again:

While in theory all US military personnel have the right to refuse an illegal order a chain of memoranda and orders by the highest of US military and political officials redefined the parameters of legal treatment in a fashion that made it almost impossible for medical military personnel to successfully refuse superiors’ orders as unlawful. I have argued that the acceptance of military directives violating medical ethics and international covenants was encouraged by the demonisation of the enemy by the US president and a more general dilution in civilian medicine of an ethic of physician responsibility for patient care. The result has been that, for the first time since the Nuremberg trials after the second world war, a major political power self consciously weaponised medicine as a tool for the progress of military goals while effectively removing the right of medical personnel to refuse participation in internationally proscribed actions on the basis of international treaties or professional ethics.

Title X U.S. Code, U.S. Navy Regs cite physicians and chaplains duty under the Geneva Conventions. Title X is The Constitution. The President of the United States, the Cabinet and DoD don’t get to rewrite the Constitution. I’ve long wondered whether the Big Lie has been Our Country had been operating under Marshall Law, posse comitatus since the NDAA 2004, but then in fact and practice the Constitution has been SUSPENDED FOR 20 YEARS.
    Note well that Nurses and Corpsmen ARE NOT covered by this “proscription” as Koch describes it. So the wicked and cynical saw an opportunity to fill the void. For no small reason and certainly not by qualification or achievement Army Medicine made a Nurse, RN The Army Surgeon General. One of Patty’s first glass-ceiling breaking acts was to fire an Army General, West Point graduate/high honors who also happened to be a board certified cardiothoracic surgeon. Patty could never hope to be West Point and a cardiothoracic surgeon while John never wanted to be a nurse or an unqualified surgeon General.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@DrDRich

The reasoning as laid out in your preceding two comments is rock solid, but to be able to be certain that it’s rock solid requires (for me at least) very careful step-by-step reading, almost to the point of needing scratch-paper and a pencil to keep all of the elements of the reasoning process in a logically legitimate straight line.

Nevertheless, it was well worth the read and I learned a bunch from it. For example, I learned that the “trick” of illogical thinking that was used to absolve the guilty of their guilt, is indeed a well worn trick that is used so often for such purposes that it has become Standard Operating Procedure in the Halls of Power. Essentially they operate of the basis that anything they do is legally legal because they cleave to a higher law which supersedes the law that was broken. But do not define the higher law or show how their actions were in compliance with it. Neat trick.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@DBS
    Unpacking their illogic looks, well, crazy too, but ours, mine was and is an affirmative duty to act. Most military physicians would have for no charge acted just like Mitchell and Jessen did for $81 million and an eternal indemnity clause. I can’t believe DoD and CIA paid those two stupids $81 million. Of course the unqualified want to fill the void and they will be known for the “mark of beast” abject stupidity.

So, I think it boils down to these two questions
    1. Posse comitatus yay or nay?
    2. Was the Constitution indeed suspended circa +/- 2004 AND were military physicians the test market?

Ask Ehren Watada, Joseph Darby, Gen. Taguba or Murtha’s chief of staff Col. John Hugia how they feel about it?
    As for fact checking, apply that absurdity to the nominal BS folk cite from Tulsi, Ritter, MacGregor and Sy Hersh. Or just keep on accepting it at face value like the panicked herd did with Fauci, luscious lips Walensky et al

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.