Debt Rattle January 5 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 5 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Doc Robinson
    Participant

“The new RKI [Germany] numbers reported 1,097 unvaccinated people, meaning the vaccinated were 3.7 times more likely to contract the [Omicron] variant.”

“3.7 times more likely” is questionable, as it presumably was calculated by divided 4,020 fully-vaxxed cases by 1,097 unvaxxed cases which equals 3.66 (or 3.7). This hasn’t been adjusted for potentially relevant factors, such as the prevalence of fully-vaxxed people in the population.

The data is an indictment of the vaxxes, possibly indicating the vax effectiveness is in the negative numbers, but I don’t believe it supports “3.7 times more likely.”

Clinical-epidemiological data

Additional information is known to some extent for the Omikron cases in the reporting system…
    1,097 patients were unvaccinated, 4,020 were fully vaccinated, of which 1,137 were reported to have been given a booster vaccination… Omicron cases have been detected in all federal states.

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Situationsberichte/Wochenbericht/Wochenbericht_2021-12-30.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

Mr. House
    Participant

The archdruids newest post is good so far

Tomorrowland Has Fallen!

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Isn’t it going to be sickly ironic when the life insurance industry destruction caused by claims for those injured by the vaccine create a ripple effect which takes down the economy?

I keep thinking to myself: so how is the Trusted News Initiative going to spin this one?

I’ve been ruminating a great deal on the death of my good friend, age 49, from a massive stroke on Dec. 7. Going to text the father of her child and see if he will tell me whether or not she was vaccinated. I suspect that she was. Knowing one way or the other will help me to sort my emotions.

zerosum
    Participant

Description of the SNOBS
    Tomorrowland Has Fallen!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Filed under No $hit Sherlock, but what can we do 14 months later? Fix the system? ROFLMAO

The Georgia ballot trafficking whistleblower reportedly admitted to making $45,000 for stuffing Georgia ballot boxes from 2 to 5 AM in the morning. He was just one of 242 alleged ballot traffickers identified by the True the Vote investigation. There is a possibility of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of ballots that were stuffed into the ballot boxes in Georgia!

HUGE! Georgia Ballot Trafficking Whistleblower Admits to Making $45,000 for Stuffing Ballot Boxes — Just One of 242 Traffickers — HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Ballots? (VIDEO)

It’s all the fault of dern unvaxxed troublemakers!

Health System in Michigan with over 99% Vaccination Compliance Rate has Nearly 700 Employees Test Positive with COVID-19

Escape from New York is starting to look like non-fiction prophesy:

Manhattan’s new DA has ordered his prosecutors to stop seeking prison sentences for hordes of criminals and to downgrade felony charges in cases including armed robberies and drug dealing, according to a set of progressive policies made public Tuesday.

– Armed robbers who use guns or other deadly weapons to stick up stores and other businesses will be prosecuted only for petty larceny, a misdemeanor, provided no victims were seriously injured and there’s no “genuine risk of physical harm” to anyone. Armed robbery, a class B felony, would typically be punishable by a maximum of 25 years in prison, while petty larceny subjects offenders to up to 364 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.

– Convicted criminals caught with weapons other than guns will have those felony charges downgraded to misdemeanors unless they’re also charged with more serious offenses. Criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree, a class D felony, is punishable by up to 7 years behind bars.

– Burglars who steal from residential storage areas, parts of homes that aren’t “accessible to a living area” and businesses located in mixed-use buildings will be prosecuted for a low-level class D felony that only covers break-ins instead of for more serious crimes. Those more serious crimes, class B and class C felonies, would be punishable by up to 25 and up to 15 years in prison respectively.

– Drug dealers believed to be “acting as a low-level agent of a seller” will be prosecuted only for misdemeanor possession. Also, suspected dealers will only be prosecuted on felony charges if they’re also accused of more serious crimes or are actually caught in the act of selling drugs. That felony would mean facing up to seven years behind bars.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/04/manhattan-da-alvin-bragg-to-stop-seeking-prison-in-some-cases/

deflationista
    Participant

Thread:

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Criminals are seldom caught:

Statistic: Crime clearance rate in the United States in 2020, by type | Statista<br />Find more statistics at Statista

https://www.statista.com/statistics/194213/crime-clearance-rate-by-type-in-the-us/

Oroboros
    Participant
    deflationista
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

vp: i wonder if the whistleblower will be getting his booster tonight.

those darned kids
    Participant

sorry, deflate, it may be the will of landru, but we ain’t of the body..

There once was a group of superiors
    Who lost their control of inferiors
    The powers they gripped
    Were suddenly stripped
    Now they ponder their jail cell interiors.

One can hope, right?

deflationista
    Participant

Somebody mentioned Caitlin Johnstone a few weeks ago:

zerosum
    Participant

Supplementary info (enrichment)
    Why would bad breath from the Snobs be the only source of Omicron?
    Can flatulence be involved in the explosive spread of Omicron?

Yes

I’ll just quote some of the many results (children might find the studies funny)

wiki says – Vaccine shedding – a term which confusingly implies a vaccine is shed, rather than a virus – is a form of viral shedding following administration of an attenuated (or “live virus”) vaccine.

Science says – Moreover, viral RNA can be found in rectal swabs even after nasopharyngeal testing has turned negative, implying gastrointestinal infection and a fecal–oral transmission route (20–22).

pubmed says – Our results demonstrated the presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in the feces of COVID-19 patients and suggested the possibility of SARS-CoV-2 transmission via the fecal-oral route. (snobs use another word for transmission – Shedding))

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0252217
    Duration of SARS-CoV-2 shedding: A population-based, Canadian study
    Conclusions
    Viral shedding continued well beyond 14 days among this large subset of a population-based group with COVID-19, and longer still for long-term care residents and those living in less affluent neighborhoods. Our findings do not speak to duration of infectivity but are useful for understanding the expected duration of RT-PCR positivity and for identifying reinfection.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

PSA: COVID-19 isn’t “just a cold,” isn’t “a respiratory virus,” and “mild” doesn’t mean what you think it does.

If you “aren’t scared of COVID”, this thread is for you.
    (1/🧵)

Please R/T if it opens your eyes.

— Ian Ricksecker (@IanRicksecker) January 5, 2022

Just curious, since you are a pro big pharma/.gov drone, what is your point?

I think the twit you linked is using FACTUAL data to warn others, although the “long covid” syndrome(s) might be a synergistic fallout from “run-death-is-near” protocol(s)…

Could it be you couldn’t spread enough hate on Twatter, so you’re spreading the love far & wide across the blogosphere?!?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

My Parents Said Know:

There was once a land of good & plenty
    Where all citizens’ rights were held in equity
    Then robber barons rose to wealth & power
    The centers of government purchased for a schilling an hour
    Then evil was turned loose on the once fair land
    And all the people lost their minds in fantasies of fear

those darned kids
    Participant

there once was a robot from britain,
    who’s comments were just poorly written,
    the others he tried,
    to get onto his side,
    just wished he would give up the shittin’.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

All vaxxed up & nowhere to go:

More than 1,000 L.A.-area police officers, firefighters, paramedics ill or home quarantining due to COVID

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/more-than-1000-l-a-area-police-officers-firefighters-paramedics-home-sick-or-quarantining-due-to-covid/

Bill7
    Participant

Thanks for the link to JM Greer’s latest, which does start promisingly.

the ‘Red Pill of Blue Pill, Controlled Demolition’ piece linked here by Henry I’ve read
    about half of, and don’t see why JMG would call it “conspiracy theory”, though I
    have misgivings of my own. A piece that’s worthy of attention, anyway.

Lot of wheat and lots of chaff around.

deflationista
    Participant

Dear “child EGO”:

My point? Umm. Considering the content of this comment section, what the fuck is anyone’s point?

Nicole brought this to my attention through her social media. Some people here seem to play down the virus. They mock the precautions. They disparage those who get a vaccine. They mock those who wear a mask. They laugh at suggestions of taking basic mechanical efforts to prevent the spread. They think social distancing is a scam. Most latch on to ivermectin and the great reset narrative. Because, that’s what you do. Several warned us all back in August that AED would usher in a mass die-off event probably by Xmas, where all of you “truth tellers” would be the only one’s left standing. What a fun world that would be! Some people here had covid last year and still have problems. Many more will catch the virus and will suffer from the long term effects described in the thread I posted. It seems like some of you have even gotten covid just recently, despite the ivermectin “sure fire protocol”.

Maybe you should think twice when disparaging your family who doesn’t talk to you, because maybe, just maybe, they are afraid and suffering. Maybe they are experiencing trauma from illness or loss of loved one’s. And maybe they think you’re a bit crazy in the way you probably mock them as you mock me. People are just not as smart as you- you said it yourself. But it seems like being that smart might also give you some perspective on the fear that other’s carry about an unknown situation that they now find themselves living with. Your friends and family are tools, just like everyone else, just like me, incapable of nuance and ignorant of all the deep level of conspiracy that you have uncovered. Sometimes its fun to see people like you react to simple postings. Especially one’s that describe the dangerous, long term nature of this novel disease.

What is my point? What is your fucking point?

Third on my goggle query “omicron is a betacoronavirus”:

“INVESTORS
    Aridis Pharmaceuticals Announces a Pan-Coronavirus Monoclonal Antibody Cocktail That Retains Effectiveness Against the Omicron variant, other COVID-19 Variants, SARS, MERS, and the Common Cold Human Coronaviruses”

Hmmm. That was fast. Either buy in or recognize that scienz is as naked as the emperor. Or both, what the hell.

Bill7
    Participant

Odd that we’re told continually by the Explaining Class that “this thing’s outta controoollll!” (see NC for the last few days especially; the Omigod Variant is surely going to kill us all !), while being told Told TOLD to ignore whatever firsthand evidence we can scrounge up.. I trust the latter.

deflatio is a peach, and I’m glad it’s around.

😉

Rover
    Participant

We are all here as witnesses to/for/of the prosecution/persecution…..the question now should only be…which side are you on?

chooch
    Participant

This Ian Ricksecker?

Ian Ricksecker is a software engineer with a specialty in security and risk management, and the father of a third grade student in San Diego Unified School District.

Ian

zerosum
    Participant

When I was young and busy putting food on the table for my dependents I did not have the time to reflect on the “.wiggling” of our social/economic systems .
    Now, that I’m secure in old age, with a lot of free time, I can reflect/analyse/give an opinion/ right or wrong/ good or bad/ and it does not change the trajectory of what will happen or what the elites will make happen.

deflationista
    Participant

Oooooh. If only he was the inventor of mRNA or once hosted Fear Factor, and whispered sweet nothings to confirm your bias. Then he would be THE MAN!

zerosum
    Participant

How convenient.
    Mandates ….
    Omicron ….
    Everywhere people using sick days ….

Connect the dots
    Freedom fighters

those darned kids
    Participant

Nicole brought this to my attention through her social media.

•• she’s smart

Some people here seem to play down the virus.

•• no way. it killed a loved one. however, he was denied any form of early treatment.

They mock the precautions.

•• mock is not the right term. a thorough analysis, however, shows that lockdowns and masks are useless.

They disparage those who get a vaccine.

•• not true. i worry so for my family and friends, but loathe the criminals who know how dangerous these injections are, yet still offer them up as a way out despite knowing they are useless at best, deadly at worst.

They mock those who wear a mask.

•• not true. i worry about how much people have been manipulated. mocking is karmically dangerous.

They laugh at suggestions of taking basic mechanical efforts to prevent the spread.

•• i do not laugh. i do, however, see that these mechanical efforts are futile.

They think social distancing is a scam.

•• i’ve always stayed away from others when i’m sick. when i’m sick.

Most latch on to ivermectin

•• ivermectin has saved millions of lives. for covid, it is one small piece of a multi-drug regimen that would have, could have, has and is saving many, many lives.

and the great reset narrative.

•• do you trust the davos set?

Because, that’s what you do.

•• actually, i’m a musician and vegetable grower.

Several warned us all back in August that AED would usher in a mass die-off event probably by Xmas,

•• well, it’s not aed, it’s actually the injections.

where all of you “truth tellers” would be the only one’s left standing.

•• god forbid. my family and friends are vital to my happiness and health.

What a fun world that would be!

•• i see trees of green, red roses, too..

Some people here had covid last year and still have problems.

•• yep. everywhere. mr. fauci et al. must go to prison.

Many more will catch the virus

•• eat your vegetables!

and will suffer from the long term effects described in the thread I posted.

•• true. but, again, the injections are worthless. early treatment is key.

It seems like some of you have even gotten covid just recently,

•• even though we’re all locked up and masked..

despite the ivermectin “sure fire protocol”.

•• again, it is you who is fixated on ivermectin.

Maybe you should think twice when disparaging your family who doesn’t talk to you,

•• i don’t disparage them, i quietly wait for them to see what’s been done to them.

because maybe, just maybe, they are afraid and suffering.

•• they are, and it’s absolutely criminal what has been done. mr fauci et al. need to go to prison.

Maybe they are experiencing trauma from illness or loss of loved one’s.

•• so am i.

And maybe they think you’re a bit crazy in the way you probably mock them as you mock me.

•• i don’t mock them. i mock you because you are incredibly rude, but only a little ’cause i like to keep my soul clean.

People are just not as smart as you- you said it yourself.

•• actually my brother, sisters and father are really, really smart.

But it seems like being that smart might also give you some perspective on the fear that other’s carry about an unknown situation that they now find themselves living with.

•• oh, i can see the fear machine and its detrimental effects in action every day.

Your friends and family are tools,

•• again, so rude. my friends and family are wonderful people. they would create neither bioweapons nor promote “solutions” they knowingly can see are harming others.

just like everyone else,

••  each is individual

just like me,

•• you are unique..

incapable of nuance and ignorant of all the deep level of conspiracy that you have uncovered.

•• it’s actually uncovering itself.

Sometimes its fun to see people like you react to simple postings.

•• fun, huh?

Especially one’s that describe the dangerous, long term nature of this novel disease.

•• and the injections loaded with the same dangerous stuff.

What is my point? What is your fucking point?

•• why are you so rude?

absolute galore
    Participant

Deflationista has a point and this Ian guy probably knows his shit. Let’s not forget, one of the world’s most renowned Covid-19 and vaccine experts is also a software guy. I’m guessing if you design software susceptible to viruses and are always making half assed patches, maybe the skill transfers? Obviously Bill G. picked up his pandemic mojo somewhere, right?

Pick any two you would like to hang with at the bar for an hour:

Deflationista
    Joe Rogan
    Robert Malone
    Ian Ricksecker
    Megyn Kelly

deflationista
    Participant

absolute bore:

Are you disputing the information provided by the Ian Ricksecker thread?

C sharp- we are in a time when the ones who are being persecuted wake up each morning and hope for the best with the “other side” because so many are their kith and kin.
    Their fears are not their own- they were instilled by a cracker-jack marketing campaign with a horrifyingly corrupt and compromised pseudo-legal global support system.
    It’s as if governments demanded you support your local meth dealer.
    You got your hits of dope- your dealer is still offering more for free. Why beguile others into your nightmare?

Star Trek TNG: “The Game”.
    Oddly enough, it’s the show that’s on right now.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

What’s causing the inflation crisis? Michael Hudson Explains:

F.S.

chooch
    Participant

Deflationista,

That wasn’t necessarily the point, just asking for confirmation. I doubt we are going to get to a Covid free world and I don’t want to live in a world where I need inoculations or a negative test to participate in life. I already had a 95% efficacious immune system against hospitalization when the original Wuhan was roaming the globe. I don’t see where inoculations every 90 days is going to improve my situation.

There is an ideology that goes something like this:

Here is the road map to salvation. 1) vax the world. 2) boost everyone 3) Vax mandates for all including kids.

Seems like kool aid to me.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Yes, it is true. If PM Justine Trudeau, President Emmanuel Macron, and President Joe Biden all denigrate, piss on, the unvaccinated; western democracies are no more. Significant portion of their populations are scapegoats for the government’s spectacular failure to control the coronavirus pandemic with mRNA vaccines alone. This was fundamentally caused by the West’s discarding of public health principles, stopping off-patent treatments and ignoring non-pharmaceutical interventions — all in order for the rich to get richer at the expense of others.

If the documented 40% increase in the deaths of essential workers in Indiana continues nationwide; collapse is guaranteed. Already the Western Hegemon has fallen. China is on the rise, along with Taiwan and Japan. Constitutional Republics are no more. Only a new Reformation that acknowledges reality can save western civilization.

absolute galore
    Participant

deflationista wrote:
    absolute bore:: Are you disputing the information provided by the Ian Ricksecker thread?

I try not to click on links that take me to tweets by actresses who do readings or anonymous software engineers who do risk management. So no, not disputing anything. I was just trying to find a nice way of saying you come off like an angry prick 89% of the time. There are plenty of people here that have positions I don’t agree with, and I will sometimes dispute what someone is saying. But for the most part I try not to be a total dickweed about it (though bosco may disagree with that self-assessment.)

TAE is a motley crew, for sure. And your position on the virus and the vaccines is certainly the minority. But if you were less confrontational, insulting, and rude when trying to make your totally mainstream point, or presenting some obscure academic peddling his new co-written book.

van Bavel appears to believe Malone came up with the mass formation concept. He writes:
    Malone seems to be creating fake concepts to cover up for the misinformation he has been spreading about vaccines. https://theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

So, a concept is fake because..? It’s not to be found in a scientific journal?

van Bavel:
    Instead of admitting that he’s wrong about vaccines, he accuses his critics of a fictional form of psychosis and then lies about Nazism….Malone is laughing all the way to the bank.

Say what? Now that’s funny. Here is some guy nobody ever heard of, co-writes a book, then jumps on the Trash Malone Band Wagon while promoting his co-written book. A brave and courageous man, Mr. Jay van Bavel. Sorry, but I choose Megyn Kelly and Joe Rogan. You can go ahead and have cocktails with van Bavel and Ricksecker.

absolute galore
    Participant

@deflationista. I would have gone with absolutebigsnore rather than absolute bore, as it has the same number of syllables as absolutegalore. And remember, “underpants”is always funnier than “underwear.”

WES
    Participant

If you are wondering whatever happened to California’s container ship traffic jam, it is now located 150 miles out to sea, and out-of-sight! After Biden’s intervention in October, November’s port container handling dropped over 5%. California says thanks for your help joe! Please help us some more!

The CDC is considering requiring a negative test to 3xit quarantine! That should quickly offset the recent 10 day to 5 day quarantine reduction!

Not to be outdone by his French counterpart, Trudeau is not only calling the unvaxxed racist but is angry about the doubled vaxxed not wearing masts on a vacation trip to Mexico, calling it a “slap in the face” because these Quebecers would not continue supporting his schrade once they were out of the country! The double irony is Trudeau will only let the double vaxxed leave Canada! He has pissed off both the vaxxed and unvaxxed! So now who is Trudeau PM of?

Ontario is holding the virus at bay! Only 11,100 cases today, the exact same as yesterday! Ontario has 78% of adults double vaxxed and 27% of these are triple vaxxxed. Of those in Ontario with covid, less than 14% are unvaxxed, while 80% with covid are vaxxed or vaxxxed. The huge booster uptake can only mean covid cases will continue spiking! Ontario is winning!

John Day
    Participant

40% increase in working age excess deaths in the second half of 2021.

Steve Kirsch explores the excess-deaths-since-COVID-vaccines story in depth and detail, and asks for help from insurance-company employees at the end.
    Unprecedented: Deaths in Indiana for ages 18-64 are up 40%
    This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn’t COVID. Could it be the “safe and effective” COVID vaccine? I think so. Here’s why.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/unprecedented-deaths-in-indiana-for

You know, I’ve seen a lot of people walkin’ ’round
    With tombstones in their eyes
    But the pusher don’t care
    Ah, if you live or if you die

Well, now if I were the president of this land
    You know, I’d declare total war on the pusher man
    I’d cut him if he stands, and I’d shoot him if he’d run
    Yes, I’d kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun

God damn, the pusher
    God damn, I say the pusher
    I said God damn
    God damn the pusher man

Steppenwolf 1968

chooch
    Participant

Not sure this will post, but if it does you can see the CFR rolling over with Omicron being the dominant variant now. Sounds like BoJo is tapping and going to ride this one out. A bit of a 180.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-03-27..latest&facet=none&hideControls=true&Metric=Case+fatality+rate&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=false&Color+by+test+positivity=true&country=OWID_WRL~USA~DNK~GBR

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.