Debt Rattle January 5 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 5 2022

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    chooch
    Participant

Try again,

chooch
    Participant

Last time,

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-03-27..latest&facet=none&hideControls=true&Metric=Case+fatality+rate&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=false&Color+by+test+positivity=true&country=OWID_WRL~USA~DNK~GBR

those darned kids
    Participant

great googa mooga!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

What is my point? What is your fucking point?

I kindly asked because your previous post included data I found valid & even helpful, to reconfirm many things I was aware of, had forgotten or was unclear about…

What is your point here on TAE? Thus far, it seems to be the disruptive fly-in-the-ointment.

That is not really necessary, as “most of us” are here to review information shared, along with a community that is conversing in the hope of finding a few tidbits of truth…

My point, for the most part, is to remind people how we got here, to share my “views” ~ I am human, therefore finite + limited, & just like everyone else trying to remain calm in a man-made storm none of us deserved.

I don’t know why you’re so adversarial, prone to ad hominem attacks sprinkled with foul language, but none of that is really necessary, is it?

I, for one, would welcome your honest contributions, without rancor, as long as you also do the same for the rest of us…

We’ve all had more than a few times where we blew a valve, freaked-out, and posted more than we should have.

That’s all part & parcel with the liberty of free speech ~ I don’t agree with a lot posted on TAE, but I respect everyone’s right to be true to themselves…

Like Ivermectin. The research shows it may help with attenuating viruses, perhaps even cancer, but I don’t believe anyone has said IVM prevents COVID ~ Quite unlike the mRNA vaxes were presented, only now to be pushed to perform similiarly to IVM, but without the threat of side effects.

I’m not sure you know my history, which I shared honestly on TAE while withholding a LOT, but I’ve been neck deep into most of the institutions & similar actors that most of us believe have betrayed us, ALL…

My experience is that the higher the IQ, the more a humble person realizes how little they know…

On the contrary, lower IQ people seem many times prone to utilizing pride & vanity to supplement their lack of brain power.

We’re all the Infinite’s kids, we’re all equal with different gifts, but for too many that is not enough…

I hope you decide to contribute more positive things on TAE in the future.

All the best,

Gary

sumac.carol
    Participant

Anyone heard from Bosco lately? Hope he’s okay, considered his health issues.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Does “mass formation” exist as a concept? Sorry, oh deflated one, but it does now. Only among dirty-scum thought-criminals perhaps, but it still exists. Cussed things, those concepts, aren’t they?

Kimo
    Participant

@Mister Roboto

I think most regulars here will find JMG’s offering this week to be well worth a read.

I was intrigued by the portion you quoted, but the link just led to a FRED graph. Perhaps you could post a link to the article/blog?

Kimo
    Participant

Ian Ricksecker was an interesting read, I kept thinking, if the virus does all of this, why would I want to inject it’s spike protein? I liked Dr. Shankara Chetty analogy to a bee sting… it’s hard to predict who’s immune system is going to over-react. My take: if you tolerate the vax well, you never had much to fear of Covid. Conversely, you can shorten your trip to the grave, by taking the vax now, rather than wait for the infection.

The Chetty /Fuellmich interview, previously posted:
    https://rumble.com/vr2bcv-dr.-shankara-chetty-w-dr-reiner-fuellmich-the-corona-investigative-committe.html

Kimo
    Participant

From September 5th:
    Mattias Desmet is a professor of psychology at Ghent University in Belgium. He focuses on mass crowd formation, totalitarianism, mass hypnosis, and indoctrination.

Kimo
    Participant

Mass formation from Sept 5th, try again.

Bill7
    Participant
    Bill7
    Participant

The Denninger ‘Find Your Balls’ piece seems like more of the deliberately polarizing stuff that “both” sides are delivering in droves
    these days.

Cui Bono?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Kirsch and the actuarials have been late to the game for some time since this board was posed this question some time ago. When in fact CDCs and Bureau of Vital Statistics showed that “something else” other than covid/covid-associated was killing alot people in 2020 and this glaring fact was known to us and TPTB.

September 14, 2021 at 10:24 amin reply to:Debt Rattle September 14 2021#87117REPLY

Dr D Rich

Participant

The CDC death chart is way off but still useful since the ongoing predicted 2020 U.S. DEATH TOTAL throughout year 2020 was NOT expected to increase much above 2.8 million.

CDC’s and National Vital Statistics System, however, showed an increase in the “Monthly 12-month Totals” by January 2021 of ~600,000 deaths and in other publications at least an 18% increase in deaths year over year.

2.8+ million Jan ’20 versus 3.4+ million Jan ’21

Stat guys Day and Robinson probably already covered these facts in between biking to clinic and grafting potato shavings onto a hybrid avocado-peach tree.

330,000 is the CDC and publicly bantered number for COVID deaths by January 2021. The CDC defined this number as 1. (one year’s worth of COVID deaths) + 2. (CDC counted pneumonia-related, COVID. and i+ 3. nfluenza-related deaths as the grand total COVID DEATH TOTAL)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/first-us-covid-19-death-january-2020.html

So, help me out here. 600,000 increased deaths over one year-2020 MINUS 330,000 COVID deaths over one year-2020 MINUS 40,000 increased in annual deaths still leaves:

**** 230,000 deaths not accounted for by COVID, pneumonia and flu over a period of one year.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Deflate…

Who do you think you are speaking to? So many of us have already had Covid. What is the purpose of fearing Covid?
    I survived.
    If it damaged me, then I’m damaged. I had MRSA in my need about a decade ago. It was nasty. It started as an ant bite — and I ended up in the hospital on vancomycin for 2 days with a surgically cleaned out wound that had to heal open — no stitches. I have a weird scar on my right knee and a small spot where the nerves don’t work and I have no feeling there. <shoulder shrug>
    So, I might get Covid again. So what? We all know that the vaccine doesn’t stop a soul from getting Covid and possibly getting damaged.

Rather than fear Covid, I think that it would be more constructive to bring indictments on Tony Fauci and see what can be done to stop this cabal that first invented this virus and then the “cure” — the vaccine that causes the body to make a bio weapon — so that we don’t have and endless parade of ever scarier “gain of function” viruses and novel, barely tested “treatments” unleashed upon the population.

And, seriously Deflate, where do you get off being so rude? Gauche.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Kimo: Dangit, that was the graph I linked in a comment I made on JMG’s post. Mr. House put up a link to the post on the second page of this comment-thread.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Pick any two you would like to hang with at the bar for an hour:

Deflationista

JFC, I don’t think I would want to spend so much as five minutes with that humorless, officious prat.

those darned kids
    Participant

sumac: bosco posted a very cool picture on the “21/22” post with no other comment.

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.