Debt Rattle July 1 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 1 2017

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fred Lyon Terrific Street, Barbary Coast, San Francisco 1947   • Bill To Remove Trump From Office Picks Up Democratic Support (DM) • Bank of Amer
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 1 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Geez Ilargi, you seem to have hit them all today.
    Kunstler – +1
    Giraldi – ++1
    As to the financials? Vodoo; nobody knows shit! But oh, do they get paid well, for nothing but entertainment of us, the ignorant masses.
    Debt, the First 5,ooo Years; by David Graeber is probably the best book on economic anthropology (maybe the only one) I’ve ever read. And I might add; the only one worth reading.
    I finally learned to stop with the anxiety attacks over my country’s hubristic insanity, and just no longer give a shit; can’t do anything about it so, move on to something I can influence; my families life.
    Lest I prattle on too long, adieu…

oxymoron
    Participant

Gee Raul – I reckon you underestimated how poisoned the chalice was actually going to be! You wouldn’t be the president of the US for anything right now. Bernie dodged a bullet.

V. Arnold
    Participant

oxymoron
    Bernie didn’t dodge the bullet; he was squarely hit by it. He was “eliminated” by he Clinton machine.
    And he still wants the office; beware the man on the white horse…
    The U.S. is not a democracy; the “people” no longer have a voice. Oh sure, they’re allowed to rail and scream and demonstrate, within a very narrow range of options; but little else.
    The U.S. population have effectively been castrated; but it was so gradual they never felt it.
    You’ve a mad man in office; clearly insane within his own meglomania and so far unchecked; while his military wages war that draws nuclear war ever closer.
    I’m 72 and no longer give a shit; however, always keep a clear view of the reality in front of you. Very important IMO.
    Always keep a bare foot in touch with the earth, literally…

zerosum
    Participant

@ arnold
    “You’ve a mad man in office”

It’s not a bad thing. Without him doing what he is doing, everyone would have only the real news to watch.
    This would make the opioid problem escalate.

Patricia
    Participant

V.arnold. It is not about you. It is about our children and grandchildren and I do give “a shit’ about them.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Patricia
    When I look and listen to what’s going on in the U.S., I find that hard to believe.
    You may care; but you’re not enough, unfortunately.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.