Debt Rattle July 11 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 11 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author

John Swope Trees in fog (Chile) 1939   • Things To Know Before You Allow Your Child To Get The Covid-19 Vaccine (Con.) • Well-Deserved Consequenc
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 11 2021]

absolute galore
    Participant

“Even before the crisis, the U.S. has had serious structural economic problems that are finally catching up with it. Re: China: Fragile Giant

The U.S. is so heavily indebted that it’s at the point where more debt does not produce growth. Adding additional debt today slows the economy and calls into question the ability of the U.S. to service its existing debt. China also confronts an insolvent banking system and a real estate bubble. Up to half of the investments in the U.S.are a complete waste.”

Re: Photo in Chile. So cool. I feel like there is an entire novel in the story behind the people driving in that car.

absolute galore
    Participant

Okay I mangled that post, I am rushing out to meet a friend for a bike ride early a.m. The idea was to substitute U.S. for China….

Germ
    Participant

I off for a week to walk the South West Coast Trial around Land’s End.
    Going to clear my mind!

See y’all again soon.

https://tinyurl.com/8e3sem39

Germ
    Participant

Last one before I set off:

Somebody else who recognises that psychopathy rules these days.
    https://zensecondlife.blogspot.com/2021/07/bullshit-is-driving-global-warming.html

Dr. D
    Participant

Daszak: Clearly it is impossible for anyone to be arrested. Even if, or especially if, they are complicit in world-wide mass murder.

Okay, so, their bioweapon didn’t go off, and they only got to use it for a few things (election, Fauccism) and not what they really need: compliance, mass murder, and the great (Green) reset (but I repeat myself). They’re getting no uptake on vaccines and not likely to get any (more). Given this situation, what is their next play? Are they going to release another panicdemic (unlikely with media trust headed to single digits and BBC reporters being roughed up under sight of the Bobbies), or do they have to try for another bioweapon attack, this time one that might actually kill someone?

Fall is coming, this narrative is played out, my guess is it’s their only option. They should feel safe enough considering who is in various offices.

Since the FBI can’t arrest Daszak (and Fauci) with Congressional evidence of iron-clad accounting receipts, open publishing in science journals, and personal thanks from the scientists, WHILE under specific ban from Congress, but CAN arrest anyone with a Lego set, I just assume the next multi-million dollar funder (Facebook, Google) who attacks 200 countries worldwide will get the Congressional Medal of Honor and the Nobel Peace Prize. …Not that they haven’t already.

Just saying. This is upcoming shortly, and wrong-footing all the “deniers” who 1) accurately were cautious of Covid as it wiped out +200k in Wuhan 2) were accurately NOT cautious as evidence here demonstrated 99.997% survival under 75, with those being low on Vitamin D with 3 underlying morbidities. But at the moment they’re in denial mode which could be useful. I don’t see the specific pre-placement of (fake) news articles, they’ll telegraph exactly which state they plan on hitting because suddenly “Florida will be at risk” or some rot just before it happens. So get out your “Alphabet” Bingo cards and play along with me: it’s soon to be mass-murder time!

…Well you didn’t arrest the LAST mass-murderers: Rumsfeld, Cheney, Obama, Biden, the FBI, CIA, DARPA, Dietrick, Blackwater, so what did you expect?

“admission in the documents of the trials”

Documents and warnings? Hahahahaha. Nobody read that stuff. In fact we arrest anyone in Canada if you read it aloud. …Especially if you’re a doctor.

To be fair: it wouldn’t matter EVEN IF you read it, since what’s the vial is unrelated to the mRNA or the previous research: they have no legal requirement to put that in, tap water, taco sauce, or the ebola vaccine (and did, Friday’s news: WRONG vaccine/experiment). As an unapproved experimental they don’t list anything at all and have no liability. So you can read the bedtime stories to the credible children, and then ask why people appear to have unapproved magnetic particles in their dose.

So lies upon lies. YES it would be bad enough IF what this [Doctor] was saying were true. But since this is the 5th lie to the third power, even this isn’t true. Nobody does nothin’.

“Not everyone was susceptible to a serious or fatal outcome irrespective of age or medical status. Diamond Princess..”

When was that? January 2020? We will all die a thousand years old before changing our minds based on evidence.

“5%, 10% or 50% of the population decides they’ve had enough of this robbery and death then it stops.

Or someone gets arrested. Ya know: for 20,000 mass-murders, x5 states, pfffffft! But I’m betting on the population, since pretty clearly government is PRO crime and mass-murder in every possible way, and the doctors are all blinkered and complicit, believing everything with no critical thought. Hey Doctor! NJ was the WORST place in the U.S., Texas was far better. Aaaaaaaaaand your masks and lockdowns? #OppositeLand. “Do what we say” [although we are complete, transparent, obvious, complicit failures] That is: do what after 400 days of proof does NOT work and never did, and do NOT do what DID work for 400 days and always did. Because expert! = Impossible to be discredited or arrested. I have a badge. I have a coat. Don’t you see my coat?

Soumya Swaminathan,” the most brutal attack possible. I mean of course, the attack on her pronouns. That leads to firing and arrests. Killing a hundred thou with fake science and intentional malpractice? Hahaha, surely you jest. The only crime is against my weirdo religion. The only violence is words, while actual violence is not. I guess we’ll find out if anyone can be arrested in India. Doesn’t look like it.

“Can Long Covid Be Cured by a Monthly Dose of the Vaccine? (DM)”

A: It’s impossible to know without 10-20 years of research. See you then. But considering any math, science, reality, common sense understanding, NO! That is an idiotic, unlikely, unscientific idea. Prove me wrong.

“‘Many saw a dramatic improvement within days of their jab. Their fatigue disappeared,”

This is the exact opposite of what everybody else said about the jab. So, go on. Ever hear of “Data”? Science? Prove it.

“generating lasting immunity.”

Since: “Nature” it’s not science, or rather #AntiScience. “We make s—t up!”. Hey Nature, isn’t Manhattan supposed to be underwater and the Arctic ice-free? 20 years ago? Nobody has the slightest idea if mRNA grants “lasting immunity” because we’d have to do trials – you know: “Science”, but the last 10 years of blind, total failure makes it unlikely. They will be immune to CV-19 – and apparently for a fraction of the time as natural immunity – however, they will then die of any variants to 19. That’s what 10 years of research was stuck on. And what is “immunity” when 50% “get it” anyway? A: Totally, laughably “not immune” by definition. But we make up words, definition, law, rules, based on how much money and power we get that 5-minute period, so “I get it most of the time” now equals “lasting immunity.

And you wonder why I’m an irritated crank. For the love of God, does reality even exist anymore? When they go down to the store does gas = not gas, and food = not food? (A: Yes, ethanol and shrinkflation) How do they get their shoes on?

Annexin A2 Deficiency (Lee)”

Sounds dangerously like science and literacy. Chad down at Twitter will purge this medical decision shortly.

“Almost everyone who is unvaccinated will catch the coronavirus” – Experts

You know, this isn’t a “prediction” when we ALREADY KNOW the top cases are the top vaccinated nations, with 50% getting it. And that’s AFTER we ALREADY KNOW some 50% never “got it” to begin with, and maybe 50% had it and CAN’T get it anymore. You’re fired. Clearly you know nothing about disease, viruses, or math. Reckless disregard for human life that kills people is an open felony, sir.

“Almost everyone who is unvaccinated will catch the coronavirus. It is mathematically certain that a child who returns from summer camp will infect all of the relatives it comes in contact with in a matter of minutes,” continued the professor,”

Except this never-ever happened, sir. The study that showed families with schoolchildren were if anything SAFER, are +6 months old. You’re fired. If you yell “fire” in a theater and people die because of it: you are the cause. “Professors: Now with more danger than snorting COVID.”

“By sticking to a “social bubble,” and not going large parties, people can stay safe from the virus while still having fun.”

For the love of GOD when will people stop saying dumb s—t that never worked for one second? Hey Dr. Professor Expert, when did the lockdown work to prevent transmission anywhere? You know – funny old me – in the U.K., in New Jersey, in anywhere on planet earth? The study of the STRICTEST lockdown procedure by the U.S. Army, which STILL did not prevent transmission, is 9 months old. But as he’s a Dr. Professor Expert, it means he’s an illiterate, uncurious boob who refuses to read anything, meanwhile bridge trolls like me have no trouble at all figuring out that AFTER 14 MONTHS OF COMPLETE FAILURE, IN EVERY NATION ON EARTH, WITH EVERY VARIETY OF ATTEMPT, LOCKDOWNS DON’T WORK. Except for killing teens, alcoholics, and poor people. ..Killin’ some kids, yummy yummy. Moar!

“Rand Paul To Introduce Bill To End Mask Mandate On Planes (JTN)”

I wonder how he’ll do this. I’d just say “Present any science – at all – that masks work in the airtight tin can of planes” How do you have a rule in the first place with no science, or in this case #AntiScience, where every experiment ever run says the OPPOSITE?

P.S., then they can present any science – ever, anywhere – on wearing a 3oz synthetic neckband as a medical filtering device. This culture is more superstitious than…well, naming darkest Africa or cargo cults would be an insult to Shamanism and darkest technologically primitive cultures. They are/were never dumb enough to believe the things we claim to most earnestly believe. The Spanish Inquisition didn’t kill a fraction of the people they have. I defy you to find a culture with less Science or common sense than our own. Conclusion? “We’re No. 1!!!”

“Poisoning of Alexey Navalny”

Who? I only deal with people who are politically relevant. I think if you ran Sergey the Vodka Seller he’d get 2-3x the votes. Relevant only to psychotics in the West. “A legend in their own mind.”

Escobar” Delaying the withdrawal then doing it anyway made no sense and just looked stupid. It has been suggested this was done so Joe could sell Afghanistan to China, or in this case, that they get the multi-billion$ contracts to rebuild it. Makes more sense than otherwise, why not?

China has driven growth with excessive credit, wasted infrastructure investment and Ponzi schemes.”

This is essentially the plan, the hollow hook, that Western Central banks sell nations to destroy them for profit. They did, starting 1972, Papa Bush closed the sale in 1989, and they’ve been transferring the whole U.S. to China ever since, under their bestest pal Clinton, George III, Obama… Sure. And it works, sure. But these guys are the most racist self-serving narcissists on the planet, and you think the racist, self-serving mafia that runs China doesn’t/didn’t know that? Of course they did, but it was better than the alternative, especially getting RICH by having the complete destruction of the West, destroyed by itself – or at least it’s well-paid handlers. And now?

Double-duh, Xi double-crosses the Western Mafia banking insiders at the last second, when they’re committed and too late. They sank the SS America to pirate Beijing. And you think Beijing is going to let a lot of palefaces run things? Hahahaha: no way. What do you think Xi was saying 10x about the “Opium Wars” and the “Influence” in his 100-year? So now the Western pirates have no SS America and no Chinese Junk to pirate around the world and kill folks with Disaster Capitalism, and they’re getting exposed and shot up on both sides. The fools. The question is if any of us will survive it. But sure: they’ve got these problems. So do we and worse. Hey, ya’ll got any tires? How about shoes? Chips, got any chips to make missiles? Food but no means to process and deliver it? How’s your social stability in ol’ tolerant Portland?

…Sorry, running long.

oxymoron
    Participant

And you wonder why I’m an irritated crank. For the love of God, does reality even exist anymore?
    Dr D – Stop stealing my words.
    Everyday I wake up and thank God for trees and irritating Kangaroos chewing on my fruit trees – All the rest is lies and dimwits and people who want to be safe and have mommy all the time.

oxymoron
    Participant

Oh and another thing Dr D. – and I don’t wanna blow smoke up your arse (as they say) but I think many of us here will agree, that if you ever stop ranting it will be a great loss. Making the audacious and ego bullshit funny is the best medicine so thank you Herr Doctor. Your input is very much appreciated.

Oh and thanks for the link to Xi speech the other day – read it with a small lump of fear in my throat.

Oroboros
    Participant

Must watch.

James Corbett With Whitney Webb-‘The Welcome Leap’ into Transhumanism-[6/7/2021]

Just as folks here wanted a different term for ‘elite’, a pompous self aggrandizing piece of puffery, James Corbett says that the buzz expression “Digital Convergence” is nothing but “Trans-humanism’ in sheep’s clothing and ‘Transhumanism’ is nothing but the repackaged death cult of Eugenics skulking it’s way to general acceptability.

“Transhumanism” actually should be called Subhumanism, it’s a extermination of Humanity under the guise of Science.

Oroboros
    Participant

Whitney Webb has a young child and is especially alert to the danger of the Plandemic to children.

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks Oroboros – I’ll watch in the morning – I love Whitney.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Plandemic is not about profits for Big Pharma, that a component.

The fanatical by now global talking points drumming relentlessly for vaccinate vaccinate vaccinate..(even children) are the tells, the markers, of Cult talk.

And the cult behind the vaccinate vaccinate vaccinate is a Eugenics agenda.

Money doesn’t explain the obsessive compulsive nature of vaccinate vaccinate vaccinate.

And the manic need for control per se doesn’t either.

It’s a fear of Humanity and the need to control it in total that is driving the narrative.

China is a test tube nation for total social control.

It’s the proving ground for social credit scores and blanket censorship and digital dictatorship and digital ‘money’.

Once the bugs are worked out, the Big Tech/ Big Data transnational monopolies will roll it out all over the West and then the rest of the global.

Brave New World was not a warning by Huxley, it was a blueprint.

zerosum
    Participant

Revealed:
    Play on words
    Play on Truth
    Play on Emotions

psychopathy

glaring inconsistencies

the US withdrawal – actually, repositioning

The Chinese landscape is littered with “ghost cities”

complicit in world-wide mass murder

“deniers”

99.997% survival under 75

3 underlying morbidities.

fake news articles,

The two ways to get rid of debt are deflation (which results in write-offs, bankruptcies and unemployment) or inflation (which results in theft of purchasing power, similar to a tax increase)

social unrest and unleash revolutionary potential.

(The idea was to substitute U.S. for China….)

expert! = Impossible to be discredited or arrested.

The only violence is words

Prove it.

we make up words, definition, law, rules, based on how much money and power

an illiterate, uncurious boob who refuses to read anything,

Disaster Capitalism,

social stability

does reality even exist

a small lump of fear in my throat.

zerosum
    Participant

Off topic:
    For beginners:
    A bingo blower machine can demonstrate the origin of the universe and the big bang
    https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/bingo-blower-machine-3800-Professional-Table_11846996.html

zerosum
    Participant

Who’s on first?
    Branson

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Epic rant today, Dr D, thanks for that.

As for putting the criminals on trial, there’s an attempt in Holland to do just that:

The National Bond against Government Affairs has filed a criminal report on behalf of 4470 people against [prime minister] Mark Rutte and his [ministers]. This collective declaration was made at the Sneek police station.
    Rutte, De Jonge, Ollongren, Schouten, Van Ark, Grapperhaus and Kaag have been reported for, among other things, participation in a criminal organization whose object is to commit crimes against humanity, serious violations of international humanitarian law, of death or bodily injury through negligence, consciously and systematically inciting fear and acting against the security of the Dutch state and its citizens, and acting with the intent to bring the Reich wholly or partly under foreign rule.
    Police officers in various municipalities refused to record reports

The report on behalf of the 4470 people was made in Sneek because the Bond received messages that showed that police officers in various municipalities refused to file reports against Rutte. The Bond estimated that the chance of refusal of a declaration in Sneek was small.
    The Public Prosecution Service is now obliged to make a decision about whether or not to process the report. If the Public Prosecution Service does not take the report seriously, the Association will start a so-called Article 12 Sv procedure at the Court of Appeal. If the Court of Appeal agrees with the Public Prosecution Service, a complaint will be filed with the International Criminal Court.

“The National Bond against Government Affairs has filed a criminal report on behalf of 4470 people against Mark Rutte and his followers. This collective declaration was made at the Sneek police station.
    Rutte, De Jonge, Ollongren, Schouten, Van Ark, Grapperhaus and Kaag have been reported for, among other things, participation in a criminal organization whose object is to commit crimes against humanity, serious violations of international humanitarian law, of death or bodily injury through negligence, consciously and systematically inciting fear and acting against the security of the Dutch state and its citizens, and acting with the intent to bring the Reich wholly or partly under foreign rule.
    Police officers in various municipalities refused to record reports

The report on behalf of the 4470 people was made in Sneek because the Bond received messages that showed that police officers in various municipalities refused to file reports against Rutte. The Bond estimated that the chance of refusal of a declaration in Sneek was small.
    The Public Prosecution Service is now obliged to make a decision about whether or not to process the report. If the Public Prosecution Service does not take the report seriously, the Association will start a so-called Article 12 Sv procedure at the Court of Appeal. If the Court of Appeal agrees with the Public Prosecution Service, a complaint will be filed with the International Criminal Court.”

https://www.ninefornews.nl/4470-mensen-doen-aangifte-tegen-rutte-wegens-deelname-aan-criminele-organisatie/ (In Dutch)

Feeling some animosity towards the English at the moment, Ilargi? Frankly, I’m not surprised, they’ve been doing their best to behave like arses lately. The way rags like The Sun and the Daily Mail have been fomenting xenophobia around the European Championship is just disgusting.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Now for something from Israel.

Prof. Doron Gazit: “We are in the fourth wave of infection; the green mark must be returned”
    “We see more and more people getting infected every day,” a member of the Hebrew University’s epidemic monitoring team told Ynet. “It’s too early to know if the effectiveness of the vaccines has been harmed compared to the past, but it does not look good.” According to him, already a week and a half ago he offered to return the green mark. He also recommends moving as many activities out as possible – “especially summer camps”

Prof. Doron Gazit: We are in the midst of a fourth wave of Corona.
    Should we use the term we were so afraid of – “fourth wave of the corona” – or is it “just” an eruption? There is no doubt that Prof. Doron Gazit of the epidemic monitoring team of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. “We are in the middle of a fourth wave of infection,” he told the Ynet studio today (Tuesday). “We see more and more people getting infected every day.”
    read more:
    Following the spread of the Delta strain: this is how the third dose of vaccine will affect the body
    Doctor: “My son became infected with about 14 other children and the kindergarten teacher. We all went into isolation.”
    Prof. Cyril Cohen: “A third dose should not be given to healthy people”
    Asked if the state is not doing the right thing in dealing with the plague in recent weeks, he replied: “We still do not know what is not done right. We also do not know what to do. Only today we will begin to see the effect of masks, which began to wear indoors ten days ago. Today we would like to see them start to make an impact.I see that in public transport and in public places masks are taken care of, and I hope this will lower the rate of infection a bit.

“The thing is, we still don’t know what the immune effectiveness is in preventing a serious illness. Until we know this detail, it will be difficult to say what needs to be done.”

Wearing masks again on public transport. “It is worth trying to stop this wave when it is relatively small” (Photo: Lehi Krupnik)

Prof. Gazit was asked if he would recommend returning the green note now, saying: “Absolutely. The green note affects the routine relatively little. We recommended it a week and a half ago. Even if they return it today, it will take time for it to have an effect. “Stop this wave when it is relatively small. 500 verified per day is no longer so small.”
    Later, Prof. Gazit was asked to comment on what he said today to the Ynet studio, Dr. Eyal Fox from Rambam Hospital, according to which 100% of the seriously ill patients who are currently hospitalized there are vaccinated. “It should bother us that we need to keep following,” he said. “It’s too early to know if the effectiveness of vaccines has been harmed compared to the past, but it does not look good. However, it is important to understand that most recent infections have been in places where there are very many vaccinated, so it is not surprising that there are more vaccinated.
    “If the infection is widespread in places that are less vaccinated, we can say smarter things about vaccine efficacy. In the meantime, we need to continue to monitor.”
    “It’s important to understand that most of the recent infections have been in places where there are a lot of vaccinated, so it’s no surprise that there are more vaccinated infections. We need to keep an eye on it.”
    At the end of the interview, Prof. Gazit reiterated his recommendation to return the green mark, and also emphasized the importance of wearing masks at events and public places, including restaurants. “It’s an important thing,” he said. “I would also recommend moving as many activities out as possible – especially summer camps. In the next stage it will be possible to consider imposing restrictions on gatherings of unvaccinated people. At the present stage this is still not true. At the present stage it is important to take as soft measures as possible. From infection, because even a vaccinated person is not Superman. “

https://www.ynet.co.il/health/article/By1Lehbau

Oroboros
    Participant

Not a speck or a peep from Israel about Ivermetin or HCQ or any other of the numerous other drugs that work.

One of the most ‘vaccinated’ populations on earth with one of the worst track records.

Hmm, Israel is looking more like a nation level medical test tube experiment gone bad.

African nations to it’s south that already had decades of experience with Ivermetin and HCQ and no money or infrastructure to implement ‘vaccines have far fewer cases.

With different nations using different strategies this IS an intelligence test and Israel is not coming out on top.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Agreed about Israel, in fact I forgot to highlight this sentence “ Dr. Eyal Fox from Rambam Hospital, according to which 100% of the seriously ill patients who are currently hospitalized there are vaccinated..”

Considering the Nazi links of the “Schwabists,” do you think that Israel was deliberately chosen to be first to “enjoy” the benefits of the Pfizer vaccine?

I also wonder about Russia and why they aren’t rolling out the ivermectin.

laffin_boy
    Participant

@Bill7: Karl Denninger’s purposely-inflammatory act is getting a bit stale, IMO

Yes, I react the same as you to Karl’s “performance”. He’s another of what i’ve come to call the “Entertainers” although I suspect nobody else knows what I mean by that.

People who do this are attempting to increase their audience size by appealing to the “lowest common denominator” of the potential readership population. Those who have become acclimated to constant levels of audio-visual stimulation that pushes all of their buttons relentlessly and have been trained, essentially, to react, to wait for the next jolt, then next hit, because their role in this exchange is that of a passive consumer. Like a rat in a cage pushing a button to get another hit of coke.

I know Karl’s site is text rather than videos (which his intended audience would prefer) but he attempts to make up for that with his Shock Jock act. It’s a cynical & disrespectful choice on his part because he’s catering to people he doesn’t respect in order to become more “Successful”. It is the American Way.

And, yes, you have to wade through all the shouting and arm waving to get to the actual research that he’s done – which is often quite good. This also means, as you pointed out, that he can’t talk about what this plandemic is really about because his target audience isn’t ready for that level of reality yet. (and probably never will be)

I suspect he’s actually a smart guy and we’d prefer that he talked to us as grownups but the sad fact is that most of the sites linked to from TAE may well present non-mainstream info but are also designed for “readers” with an attention spans of micro-seconds. It says much more about the state of our culture today than it does about any specific site.

Kimo
    Participant

“I also wonder about Russia and why they aren’t rolling out the ivermectin.”
    I have spent time pondering that, too. China, as well.
    The adage about not interrupting your adversaries when they are making a blunder might come into play. China could lose a few of their older citizens and feel blessed, and if countries under the influence of the Pharma Cartel can game numbers, certainly the Russians can do the same.
    On top of it all, the elites in all countries may take ivermectin, prophylacticly. Vaccine envy is for plebes.

Oroboros
    Participant

I’ve seen video interviews of Karl D at Max Keiser and his comportment was much more natural and relaxed. His writing voice is a performnce piece. His writing tone reminds me a little of H. L. Mencken

Kimo
    Participant

I have followed Karl Denninger for a number of years, and have watched his cynicism and loathing increase over time. I feel it’s justified to a great extent, and my own cynicism has expanded in scope as well, a bit in advance of his. Karl grasp on key facts far exceeds mine, and I mostly accept his at face value. I liked his legislative suggestions on health care, up to the point of obesity camps (my interpretation, not his) for those seeking free health care for diabetes. No, I don’t have a better solution to those addicted to pie, other than provide them free pie.

Bill7
    Participant

> I suspect he’s actually a smart guy and we’d prefer that he talked to us as grownups <

Smart and cynical (and maybe a bit more, Mmm), is my take.

“Everybody wants you down the hole that they’re in” -Dylan

I will pass. The raspberry bushes are taking off now, and the birds are singing their lungs out- I like that (even the mockingbirds, some of the time).

Bill7
    Participant

Der Spiegel (found at NC): ‘Germany Shifts Focus of Vaccine Drive to the Undecided and Skeptics’
    “As the availability of vaccines against COVID-19 increases, authorities in Germany are facing a new obstacle: hesitancy among the population. Now leaders are betting on everything from mobile vaccine buses to concert vouchers and a bicycle lottery to convince people to get their jabs..”

https://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-shifts-focus-of-vaccine-drive-to-the-undecided-and-skeptics-a-38c2b19f-a2ff-439c-8948-e026c6effdb8

“Their jabs.” so special!

pass, again

Bill7
    Participant

Denninger is not a patch on H.L. Mencken. Not bad for the present-day outrage machine, though.

I adore mockingbirds. We don’t have them in the upper midwest (US). When I lived in New Jersey, I knew one that could mimic R2-D2 from Star Wars. How he learned it I’ll never know. (1979)

Bon voyage, Germ!

Bill7
    Participant

> When I lived in New Jersey, I knew one that could mimic R2-D2 from Star Wars. <

Indefatigable, they are. “shut UP, dude!” I have to say about three times a day to this one who sits just outside my bathroom window (they don’t GAF, of course). 🙂

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Dr D wrote:

“Many saw a dramatic improvement within days of their jab. Their fatigue disappeared,”
    This is the exact opposite of what everybody else said about the jab.

Precisely. I was talking yesterday to one of my social circle who had the jab about a week ago. He told me that he’s been hit hard: great fatigue, inability to concentrate, has lost about half a week from his busy work schedule and doesn’t know if will be able to make it up, has been forced to cancel at least one social engagement. He said that things are improving slowly; OK in the morning but still runs out of steam about halfway through the day. Not happy.

HerrWerner
    Participant

Vax Ambassadors will need more than a pamphlet and a peppy clean-cut appearance
    they’ll need a catchy tune

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    madamski cafone
    Participant

“President Xi Jinping could quickly lose what the Chinese call, “The Mandate of Heaven.” That’s a term that describes the intangible goodwill and popular support needed by emperors to rule China for the past 3,000 years. If The Mandate of Heaven is lost, a ruler can fall quickly. Even before the crisis, China has had serious structural economic problems that are finally catching up with it. China is so heavily indebted that it’s at the point where more debt does not produce growth. Adding additional debt today slows the economy and calls into question China’s ability to service its existing debt. China also confronts an insolvent banking system and a real estate bubble. Up to half of China’s investment is a complete waste.

“It does produce jobs and utilize inputs like cement, steel, copper and glass. But the finished product, whether a city, train station or sports arena, is often a white elephant that will remain unused. The Chinese landscape is littered with “ghost cities” that have resulted from China’s wasted investment and flawed development model. Essentially, China is on the horns of a dilemma with no good way out. China has driven growth with excessive credit, wasted infrastructure investment and Ponzi schemes. The Chinese leadership knows this, but they had to keep the growth machine in high gear to create jobs for millions of migrants coming from the countryside to the city and to maintain jobs for the millions more already in the cities.”

A few observations:

a) China’s huge currency/debt problem mirrors that of the USA, to which the Chinese currency is “pegged”. China can collapse its currency when the USA’s collapses and dopmestically be in no worse shape than America, and probably better: it produces STUFF not money.

b) Empty cities are not worthless. You can house people in them, for starters. China’s population is still growing.

How silly we are to think that if a thing is amde in advance and set aside for future needs rather than used immediately, needed or not (USA economic model), it is no longer an asset. It’s like thinking unpsent money in the bank is wasted.

madamski cafone
    Participant

““I also wonder about Russia and why they aren’t rolling out the ivermectin.””

They’re using other antivurals that are also, I understand, effective.

WES
    Participant

Oxymoron:

Sorry to hear that kangaroos are nibbling on your fruit trees! The nerve of those pesty critters!

THowever there is a solution! You could learn to like kangaroo meat!

I hear kangaroo meat is quite tasty! After all 50,000 Americans unknowingly ate kangaroo meat at Jack-in-the-Box in California!

The reason I know this is true because I saw a bumper sticker on a car in Sydney in 1982!

I worked in a coal mine near Singleton in the Hunter Valley for a year building a large electric mining shovel.

WES
    Participant

While talking to my 25 year old son who works as a maintenance tech on GE wind turbines. I explained what I knew about covid. He is only 1 of 2 techs out of about a dozen not vaccinated.

This spring he was working up in northern Ontario on Manitulian Island (world’s biggest fresh water island) in Lake Huron. The northern techs are a more conservative group so the didn’t put any pressure on him to get vax’ed.

He is now back in southern Ontario and his OSS is putting pressure on him to get vax’ed. Not wanting a confrontation he said he would get it later.

His best friend, also working there just got his second shot this week. My son knew he didn’t look right. Sort of half there and half not there. It was a lightening day so they where confinded to the shop and not allowed to climb the turbines. So my son kept asking his friend. “Are you O.K.?” Finally about noon his friend admitted he was feeling dizzy and went home.

I explained the risks he faces not being vaccinated, basically zero, and that getting vax’ed would greatly increase his risks of catching covid and dying, not to mention all the long term horrors slowly starting to leak out about thousands of disabled people.

I also explained how this whole covid crisis was created and driven by massive corporate and government corruption. We also talked about the phyopaths behind it all.

My son considers his boss and many others to be much smarter than he is. And I said to him isn’t it amazing how all of these so called smart people, can do such stupid things and are badly short of common sense!

WES
    Participant

Madamski:

Good to have you back!

I think the Russian’s preferred antiviral med is vodka!

ctbarnum
    Participant

Fed stormtroopers, I mean “volunteers,” going door to door to ‘convince” the unvaccinated. So, what happens when the same household consists of both vaccinated and unvaccinated? Take the vaccinated “away” because they’re supposedly a “threat” to the vaccinated? Now there’s a Schindler List scenario. Maybe I should just write a new diary for Anne Frank.

Hey, it’s as plausible as any other thing these COVID Nazis are coming up with.

ctbarnum
    Participant

I’m surprised they didn’t say “domestic terrorist”:

ctbarnum
    Participant

Seems to be Australia, but if they’re doing it there it could certainly happen here. I wouldn’t be surprised if some are being offered the same Hobsen’s Choice as I may be.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?get_gallery=11123

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Polder Dweller, where did you get that article about Prof Gazit? The URL leads to a Hebrew-only page with no English option, and I can’t find anything about Gazit and Rambam Hospital using Duckduckgo.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Better way to see it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.