Debt Rattle July 11 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 11 2023

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The spectacular meltdown of Greenland ice continues (accelerates):

https://nsidc.org/greenland-today/

Unsurprising with atmospheric CO2 around 420 ppm (versus 280 ppm pre-industrial) and atmospheric CH4 close to 1900 ppb (nearly three times the pre-industrial level).

Out of control Canadian forest fires will likely provide yet another positive feedback.

jb-hb
    Participant

afewknowthetruth, I am always, always here to help you, man. Ever since your wokeist buddies unemployed me over the not a vax purity test. I understand you’re over on the Critical Theory Environmental/Climate Change/Extinction Rebellion/Climate Meltdown side of things though. But I am still here for you buddy. Until they lift the blacklist. Let’s hug this out.

“You Won’t Hear This On NPR or NYT”: US Forest Fire Burn Acreage At Decade Lows
    https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/you-wont-hear-npr-or-nyt-us-forest-fire-burn-acreage-decade-lows

okuiuyoiy

Even NOAA “Runs Away” From ‘Hottest Day Ever’ Claim After Media Hysteria
    https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/even-noaa-runs-away-hottest-day-ever-claim-after-media-hysteria
    fdstre

rtfeterwredaw

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

RT reported Ukraine has used cluster munitions in the region with the NPP according to the Russian Minister of Defence. Rough ride ahead, buckle up.

citizenx
    Participant

Mel Gibson full interview from yesterdays partial-

“never get mad, it’ll eat you alive” and “cockroach resilience” stand out for me-

Yes seething anger has gotten the better of me these past years- but I’ll take it over curling up in a ball of despair and giving up. I revere the Taoist / Buddhist 5 precepts as form and structure to cultivating good character. The 3 poisons – greed, ignorance and anger as tools of awareness.

Pearls of wisdom from Dr D and Susie Marie- could also be a great Band name. I’m simply not dispassionate enough to not be angered by tyrannical dystopian abusive Govt and it’s complicit colluding followers- Assange and now Dr. Gal Luft springs to mind.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/not-weaponozed-biden-doj-indicts-whistleblower-prepared-testify-against-1st-family

I fail daily and lash out regularly at the injustice of hypocrisy we are all now faced with. Nothing ‘superior’ about that.

Kultsommer- our lives and livelihood DO depend on it- this is no longer just about differences of opinions. This IS a culture war that they have ignited and will not end until they are stopped.

Clarification on one of the 5 precepts- killing vs murder. Every living creature has the right to defend itself. Self defense is not murder. Even HH ‘suck my tongue’ clarified that point with regards to Tibetan Buddhism. Taoist views clearly state and emphasize that you have the right and obligation to defend yourself. Woke Liberalism is now moving towards negating the right to defend yourself- gee I wonder why? sarc

Wa State has just passed Laws basically disarming its citizens and encouraging theft. Think about that.

Ethics and morality will always surpass “laws”. There were laws on how to deal with your slaves, there were laws on closing businesses, stealing possessions and sending humans off to slave labor camps.

Soros the Jewish Jew hunter purportedly made and gained his early wealth by the above. I watched an interview with him that he admitted to such-

The 60 Minutes Interview

The 60 Minutes interview is problematic in many regards, not least because Soros’s testimony comes across as confused and contradictory. After assenting to Kroft’s (inaccurate) statement that he “helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews,” a minute later Soros says he was only a spectator and played no role in that confiscation:

Kroft: “My understanding is that you went … went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.”

Soros: “Yes, that’s right. Yes.”

Kroft: “I mean, that’s — that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?”

Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t … you don’t see the connection. But it was — it created no — no problem at all.”

Kroft: “No feeling of guilt?”

Soros: “No.”

Kroft: “For example, that, ‘I’m Jewish, and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be these, I should be there.’ None of that?”

Soros: “Well, of course, … I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was — well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in the markets — that if I weren’t there — of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would — would — would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the — whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the — I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.”

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/

Fact check Orwelian double speak at its finest.

kultsommer
    Participant

@jb-hb
    Main theme of my post was that an ordinary citizens of the communist regimes always knew as who the oppressor was in their system. Unlike you in your system.
    I used normalized in quotation marks precisely because it was never normal – oppressive but far from Stalin’s era.
    Pay attention to words in bold.

Rototillerman
    Participant

Interesting documentation project: a woman writer who goes by the moniker “Transcriber B” has been digging out and transcribing counter-narrative videos on COVID. Bill Rice interviews her via email here:

Bill Rice Jr.’s Q & A with “Transcriber B”

Apparently I’m not the only one with a Quixotic mission. Here’s a direct link to the “Transcriber B” substack:

Transcriber B’s Substack

Credit to @Noirette for bringing Bill Rice Jr. to our attention on June 30th.

jb-hb
    Participant

ordinary citizens of the communist regimes always knew as who the oppressor was in their system. Unlike you in your system.

But go on and correct me – it’s the CAPITALISTS – ie the ones for free uncoerced exchange of value that are oppressing me, is that it?

Or is it ANTI capitalists – those AGAINST free exchange of value by ordinary decent folks here, just like there?

I’ve said repeatedly that the people doing the oppression are the ones stopping ordinary decent everyday people from solving problems.

Where are you attempting to position me by this vague statement? As some sort of republican or pro current establishment type? Your vague pronouncement seems to be intended to lead casual onlookers into assuming something. Go on and be specific then- where are you saying I stand?

Celticbiker
    Participant

They’re coming for your children, will thatfinally wake you the fuck up? These jews are evil, a 1000 years ago everyone understood this. They were cutting up Christian children and drinking the blood.. What will it take for you to see? Everyone who tells me about the good jews cannot exlain why they all lined up to defend Leo Frank. It’s a cult . Death and destruction of the Goyim, how can you not see? You have a pedophile as a president, for the love of God, wake up.

kultsommer
    Participant

But go on and correct me – it’s the CAPITALISTS – ie the ones for free uncoerced exchange of value that are oppressing me, is that it?

See, now you’re stepping in beautiful “theory world” – dog bark and laughter are missing, for sure.
    What happened to the real:
    “…….sell you the rope to hang him?”

“Uncoerced exchange of value” takes place between us and powerless small mom-and pop-shop or production plant, that are increasingly vanishing from the market stage. True decision makers are the high powered psychopaths – ultimate winners in the system.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

“If it wasn’t me …[ robbing the bank / pushing the heroin / selling out the country ] … it would just be someone else doing it, so therefore the crime would be committed anyhow and therefore there is no need for me to feel guilty about it.”

The oldest and most frequently used excuse in the book, and therefore the best one, I suppose, but it’s not actually the reason the perp feels no responsibility or guilt.

The real reason has mystified people since at least Biblical times, and probably a lot longer. I bet it mystifies you to some extent even now.

The question is, Why do psychopaths feel no remorse? And the the answer is just too simple. It is because the psychopath does not identify with the victim in any way whatsoever. Not even in their imagination. The loss is being experienced by the victim and the gain is being experienced by the psychopath. End of experience.

Ted Bundy experiences the thrill of dominance, sexual sensation and orgasm and the victim experiences the agony of pain, defeat and death. Ted is delighted, and sees absolutely no reason not to feel delighted, and from his completely isolated point of view why not? The cat does not feel bad about catching and eating the mouse. Quite the opposite. Same with Ted and George Soros.

The reason that normies cannot cope with the Bundies and Soros’s of the world is that they cannot (they literally ARE NOT ABLE) to make their brain or soul malfunction in that way or to that extreme extent. To be able to do so might be compared to a sane and happy person knowingly stepping off of a high cliff to their certain death.

Generally speaking, they can’t do a thing that will have such obvious, horrible, inescapable and irreversible consequences. If by some twist of fate or circumstance they DID do it, then the remorse would be instantaneous and mind shattering. They will not recover. Hence the PTSD of soldiers returning from war. Most of those who killed others in that war cannot ever come to terms with the fact that they actually killed another human being just to save their own lives or because they were ordered to kill a completely unknown stranger.

The burden is inescapable, and forever, but some of us are willing to do so in order that a loved one is not killed or forced to take on that burden themselves. That’s what it means to love another as much . . . or more . . . than one loves ones self.

God does that every moment of every day, throughout the macrocosmic Universe, so that we can have a world to live in.

Yeah. I can’t even begin to comprehend the magnitude of such a reckless love either. But I can know of it.

citizenx
    Participant

From the WSJ of all places- doing a 180 turn from all their misinformation these past years –

Covid Censorship Proved to Be Deadly
    Government and social-media companies colluded to stifle dissenters who turned out to be right.

For three years, pandemic public relations mocked nature, generating fear, illness, inflation and excess death beyond what the virus caused. Digital censorship supercharged the effort to hide reality, but reality is getting its day in court.

release of some of Twitter’s internal files revealed that up to 80 Federal Bureau of Investigation agents were embedded with social-media companies. The agents mostly weren’t fighting terrorism but flagging wrongthink by American citizens, including eminent scientists who suggested different paths on Covid policy.

They still manage to squeak in some disingenuous bs-

Artificial intelligence will improve our ability to sift, parse, edit, authenticate and organize information. When you hear calls to license or centralize control of AI, remember the hubris of Covid censorship.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-censorship-proved-to-be-deadly-social-media-government-pandemic-health-697c32c4?mod=djemalertNEWS

….

Celtic- a friendly reminder from Brandon –

You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist – Biden is a Zionist in his words

Also you don’t have to be a goyim to send Jews to camps or support Neo-Nazis – Ask Soros and Zelensky

Is what it is.

zerosum
    Participant

Zelensky
    wants to be in NATO before it’s too late so he can get art. 5 protection.
    ( art. 5 is a two way street and Ukraine has nothing to contribute)

Celticbiker
    Participant

Who prints your money, my friend? Who controls the message. which is media? Who has dirt on your useless politicians {Epstein}, Who? I understand I piss people off . good. Tale a look around at your world,do you see anything positive, creative, or worthy of passing on? When someone plans to destroy your race, your culture, your morals, your country and your history…how do you respond?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Celticbiker

You’re fundamentally wrong, of course, as I’m pretty sure you already know, because you are well and fully aware there are many many Jews who are just ordinary idiots like the rest of us, and then there are “The Jews!” who are every bit the collaborating conspiratorial serial criminal monsters that you portray.

So it’s pretty damn obvious that it ain’t just their “Jewishness” (whatever that is) that makes the especially bad ones different from the other sort.

I reckon it’s much the same as it is with us “Americans”. Are we all Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama, et al, who routinely murder innocent strangers by the millions just to make an extra buck, mainline adrenochrome, rape children and drive bigger private jets?

Of course we are not. Are we all (to varying degrees) complicit (and to that degree guilty) of all of those crimes? Of course we are. Do either of those facts move the ball forward?

So what do you propose as the solution, boyo? Kill everyone and let God sort them out?

I get your point. So do most of us on this forum. My complaint is that your monotone rant is tiresome and unproductive of useful information. Can you maybe add some new insight to the diatribe , or is Jew, Jew, Jew all that you’ve got to say?

citizenx
    Participant

An oh so happy reminder-

Jim Cramer CNBC advocating the US military take over the Vaccination program, force vaccinate citizens and/or go to trial to defend not being vaccinated with a product that was never tested to prevent transmission. Cramer also advocates forcing citizens into permanently being locked down and locked up for non compliance.

How close were we to being sent off to death camps? Watch for yourself.

Still waiting for Brandons and Kumalots ‘strike teams’ to come door to door knocking to encourage being force injected.

WES
    Participant

Due to all of the forest fires in Canada, blocking out the sun, the ice in Greenland is expecting to record it’s largest increase in size ever!

Oroboros
    Participant

Destroyed Solar Panels In Hailstorm Will End Up In Landfills Because Recycling Isn’t Economical

Nearly every solar panel in this solar farm in Nebraska was destroyed in a hailstorm. Nearly all will all be taken to a landfill as it is not economical to recycle the metals and minerals used to produce them. So much for “renewable energy”.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/07/08/spent-solar-panels-likely-to-end-up-in-landfills-because-recycling-them-isnt-economical/?_kx=sI2IblWhBsoAM5UtVR5oHQ65t09TO0MLarcxWJVwdZQ%3D.UXPtrV

Oroboros
    Participant

A Penny for Your Thoughts

Nazilensky at Vilnius

“I’d like to fuck Macron til he bleats like a goat”

Oroboros
    Participant

WES
    Participant

A gathering of the tall!
    The shorties are on the outside!

Oroboros
    Participant

Another Ukronazi hold out position

Opps, and it’s goneeee

citizenx
    Participant

Zelensky gets a NATO boost and rockstar’s welcome from crowds in Vilnius (CNN)

Attending a NATO summit in Vilnius on Tuesday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky got huge support from adoring crowds and some concessions from the alliance’s leaders –

Meanwhile Finland, the latest Rock Star Nation to join NATO shows off its latest advanced weaponry giving UK a run for its coconuts-

Total clown world.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/11/europe/nato-communique-zelensky-speech-vilnius-intl/index.html

aspnaz
    Participant

Ankara will sign off on Sweden’s accession to NATO if the EU “opens the way” to membership for Türkiye, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday. Erdogan has reportedly asked US President Joe Biden to help pressure Brussels into accepting Türkiye into the European bloc.

But how could NATO offer such a pledge? Only if the USA runs the EU and NATO could such a deal be possible, and as we know from all our representatives in Europe, the EU politicians are doing the best for EU citizens, they are not selling anyone out to Davos, USA, UK, Israel and the rest of the dodgy cabal.

aspnaz
    Participant

The EU will never accept a muslim nation as a member.

The UK PM is an East African Indian Hindu and London’s mayor is a fatwah Muslim. The fascist white christians have King “Bellend” Charlie to hold up their end of the deal. Look at it logically, the Christians don’t stand a chance, the darkies will be allowed in the EU.

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

there are many many Jews who are just ordinary idiots like the rest of us

The vast majority of Jews live in the USA and Israel, the latter containing the largest population. The Israeli Jews stole Palestine from the Palestinians and have held the Palestinians captive ever since. All Israeli Jews serve in the military, their primary job is to defend against the light brown n***rs. They do it with glee, killing women and children ….. I could go on, but DBS, you have selective memory syndrome. I know that celticbiker is correct in what he says, I also know that the US and Europe contain too many cowards to stand up and state the obvious, the bleeding obvious, as obvious as the vaccine scam.

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.