Debt Rattle July 15 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 15 2023

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    citizenx
    Participant

Where the fuck are the women concerned with women’s rights?

Current ‘feminists’ are a disgrace to their gender.

Yep, Liberal ‘feminists’ are mentally deranged hypocrites, stay clear of dem bitches and ho’s.
    My body my choice – but only for them…

Yes kult-slumber, you’re giving “expert” medical advice, NOT.
    I’ve literally been to thousands of Western Medical Dr’s in the last month alone. They all recommend another booster should do the trick to put me into full lobotomized docile compliance.

My woo woo psychic reader has diagnosed me with full blown Irritable Human Syndrome, they feeeel it’s from early post traumatic misanthropy disorder. Whatever will I do ?

….

For you and Ass-pnaz –
    – go ahead, pet the pussy, you’ll both feeeeel better. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Germ

Thank you for the the post containing the article.

why the Pentagon and DoD were running
    this slow kill bioweapon program
    along with the CIA, WHO, Gates, et al.?

Kind of affected me like when I first learned to spike protein was bad in so many ways.

Reminded me the pandemic was much about getting to inject the world population

Scary tech in that injection

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/fda-confirms-graphene-oxide-is-in

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

What a coincidence. Why, oh why, does anyone, anywhere trust the Anglos?

Why do people trust the Jews? Ooops, I am not allowed to say that. I shall punish myself: “You naughty white supremicist anti-semite who should be more cowardly and not speak the truth”. Smack smack. Done. Nice to see that you too have groups you do not trust Dr D: I am now awaiting DBS to launch into a rant about how there are lots of nice anglos etc. Yawn. Wake me up when it is over. There again, maybe DBS will give us a break, after all there is no virtue to be had from defending white people.

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

Perfidious Albion.

Ditto my previous comment.

John Day
    Participant

Peter McCullough MD provides references for RFK Jr’s “private” conversational comments about geneticlly targeted bioweapons being developed in Ukraine, and COVID-19 preferentially targeting “blacks” and “whites” and sparing Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese, which I knew I had seen, but forgot where.
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/media-twists-rfks-remark-at-ny-press

Oroboros
    Participant

Israel Ambassador To Ukraine Says (speaking in Russian) It’s Fine That Ukrainians Support Nazism And Bandera

Israel says it had 95%+ vax rate. Was Israel involved in the scores of bio=weapons lab dotting Ukronaziland?

Israeli ambassador to Ukraine, Mikhail Brodsky, shares (in Russian) that, if Bandera is a hero to Ukrainians, so be it, oh well…….

Oroboros
    Participant

And then there’s the Empire of Lies….

Oroboros
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

Ron DeSantis says he’ll get rid of “FedCoin” on day #1 if elected.
    That’s taking some initiative. Who else will take a position?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/cbdc-massive-threat-american-liberty-desantis-vows-kill-fedcoin-day-one-his-presidency

Michael Reid
    Participant

For all their differences, one thing that Russia, China, and the US agree upon is that the world is at an unprecedented inflection point, with business as usual no longer feasible. Given how fundamental their disagreements are, how will the three powers navigate the changing world order? To discuss this, Oksana is joined by Timofei Bordachev, program director of the Valdai Discussion Club.

https://www.rt.com/shows/worlds-apart-oksana-boyko/576707-powers-change-world-order/

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Well picking 10 pounds of blueberries is some “moving around”! Domestic or wild blueberries?

In northern Labrador the 5 of us would strive to pick enough wild blueberries (good year -1 cup) to make 1 pie! If we fell short (poor year – half a cup) then it was only blueberry tarts! A great year yielded a pie and tarts! The wild blueberries were always tiny but full of flavor. Some years there were no blueberries and the black bears all straved to death.

I putter as much as I can, despite very poor eyesight. Agree sitting all day is not good period!

WES
    Participant

Oroboros:

Arresting 4 men for being drunk for driving a orse and buggy violates hundreds of years of tradition where a drunk relied on his horse to get him home safely, as long as he didn’t fall off of his horse! Afterall the horse wasn’t drunk!

zerosum
    Participant

WES
    Domestic.
    We are surrounded with blue berry farms.

In my youth, I also scurried over the hill to find patches of blue berries.
    Other than keeping an eye out for bears You had to cover yourself with fly dope and watch out for wasps.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Deceptive expectation (hope), infinite growth on a finite planet, and accelerating planetary meltdown:

aspnaz
    Participant

@AFKTT What is “planetary meltdown”? To me it is a meaningless phrase, uttered by idiots who want to scare the rest of us. Do you expect the 9 billion people on earth to destroy the earth? You do know those people would all fit into Kinshasa (it’s a city) if given 1m2 of space each, yet they are going to destroy a whole planet? This is even more absurd when you consider how the vast majority of those people consume very few resources, less than you do. When you first arrived you came across as a moron, you still come across as a moron.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.