Debt Rattle July 22 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 22 2021

Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Susmarie108
    Participant

@madamski

LOVE willing, I surely would not have found that raaga harmonica version myself – thank you for sharing.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Alan “Blind Owl” Wilson was a unique human being. You might enjoy looking into his story. Meanwhile, here he is having lighter fun:

Iz Zkat, Man

Antidote
    Participant
    Antidote
    Participant

and then from the mouth of babes

I could go on forever. Threading the you ube algo. Can’t be that evil if it leads me to things like this.

madamski cafone
    Participant

The algos themselves are awesome. I’ve learned a lot about myself from youtube algos.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Charlie Musselwhite was a huge WIlson fan. Ms. Cotton is a whole nuther story. Walking storybook.

Charlie

Susmarie108
    Participant

New appreciation for the Owl – now On the Road Again really makes my soul smile. It’s a LOVE song.

Antidote
    Participant

The one I was trying to post.

and then from the mouth of babes

madamski cafone
    Participant
    madamski cafone
    Participant
    madamski cafone
    Participant

More American voters want the 2020 BLM riots investigated than Democrat probe of Capitol ‘insurrection’ – poll

The tide appars to be turning. But it will prove to be the withdrawal before the tsunami, I think.

madamski cafone
    Participant

a trillion to five billionaires

Used to be you had to melt the coints and mix them with cheaper metal, or print a forest’s worth of paper money, to ruin your own fortunes. Nowadays they just push a few computer buttons and voila! their fortunes become worthless.

Now, I’m sure we’ll all sit still and be nice when they try a reset. Oh, a reset must happen, but it will be an all-engulfing crash, a holocaust conflagration, and these goons will find themselves feeling a lot like Hitler in his final days.

Megalomania is a form of mental illness, not a leadership skill.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Faith in Song

‘nite. See yez in a few days. Son is taking us camping. He’s a good boy.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

In these days of ubiquitous all encompassing surveillance, ultra-super-duper computers, AI’s and such, how amusing it would be if the Oligarchy turned that Tech against each other. Come to think of it, wouldn’t they eventually be forced to do so out of necessity?
    Come to think of it yet again, how could they possibly not be doing so already? Homicidal psychopaths are not really FRIENDS kinds of friends, and off one another without a tear when supremacy is at stake. Who will be Overlord is obviously up for grabs, don’tcha think?
    Now that Covid and “vaccines” have finally removed the last obstacle ( the Rule of Law ) the race is on, and clearly there are absolutely no holds barred.
    What an amazing time to be alive. I think we may be witness to the War of Kings .
    Good time to be alert. Also to shed any preconceived “feel good” delusions that may be clouding one’s awareness of what IS, and what is really and truly going on around us.

Oroboros
    Participant

“Eternal life bothers me. No matter how nice something might be, going on forever sounds horrible….”

“Inside the museums, Infinity goes up on trial
    Voices echo,
    “This is what salvation must be like after a while”

Visions of Johanna ~Dylan

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Something odd seems to be happening with the mortality of the 15-44 age group in Israel.

Looking at all the weekly mortality data for Israel (listed at the Euromomo site), which goes back to the end of 2015, the top 3 weeks for mortality in this age group occurred this year, during the past few months.

In the graph shown below, the three spikes at the right, at Weeks 17, 24, and 26 of 2021, are higher than any other week in the entire data set.

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/#

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Good discussion about the folly of lockdowns and other such restrictions:

I was reading Denninger and all of a sudden I heard him as Peter Finch in Network. Try it.
    I’m mad as hell.
    I haven’t quite figured out how long I am still willing to take it.

And I don’t know what to do!!!!!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Huskynut
    Participant

NZDSOS come at swinging (G_d bless ’em): https://nzdsos.com/2021/07/22/deaf-to-the-deaths/

Noirette
    Participant

404 Day, danbashaw, I will steal that, with your tacit permission, I hope.

Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.