Debt Rattle July 25 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 25 2020

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Dorothea Lange for the Resettlement Admin. On highway No. 1 of the ‘OK’ state, Muskogee County, Oklahoma. Seven children and eldest son’s family 1938
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 25 2020]

zerosum
    Participant

The top influencer has got to be the person who got his dream job of being the advisor to Trump – Larry Kudlow. (Lawrence Alan Kudlow )
    An influencer is someone in your niche or industry with sway over your target audience. Influencers have specialized knowledge, authority or insight into a specific subject. Their pre-existing presence in a niche makes them a useful launching pad for brands in search of credibility.. An influencer does not have the burden of making decisions and must have the ability of speaking with a forked tongue while saying nothing.

Examples from today. Thanks to Raúl Ilargi Meijer.

air check valves

The media are running his campaign.

Sandmann is also suing ABC, CBS, The Guardian, The Hill and NBC Universal.

Fiona Hill

Kimo
    Participant

“Are You Ready to Surrender?”
    Hell, no, as long as the health care industry willingly drowns 75,000 to 100,000 of us in a sea of HCQ corruption, I see it an act of collusion to promote lock downs, just participate as needed. Lock downs designed by vaccine profit dreamers is a natural outcome of government regulated health care. Too much money attracts sociopaths that worm their way into decision making positions. Witness Fauci.
    Have you ever walked into a public bathroom and been greeted by an offensive odor? If sourced by an infected person, I propose you have just been dosed. Good luck with any mask in slowing that down, meat processing plants might be place to shake down that thought. BTW, the lack of an offensive odor is not an “all clear”, given odor strength varies independently of airborne viruses density. Hat tip to our local McDonald’s, where the bathroom remains locked for 5 minutes between use. (Comment on this conjecture?)

Kimo
    Participant

Sandmann justice, or, Turnabout is fair play. Very Cheeky.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“CDC: 35% of Non-Hospitalized COVID19 Patients Have Long-Term Illness (NBC)”

I’m guessing that many of you, like me, are at the point of virus fatigue and just want it to be over with already. But for those bulldogs who are still on the fence as to whether this bug originated from a wet market or a bio-weapons lab, I believe the link below is a good source which is outside the now compromised science publications that we used to rely on for factual information:

https://nerdhaspower.weebly.com/

“Media Should Be ‘Pressuring’ Biden To ‘Answer Questions’ – Howard Kurtz (Fox)”

Good luck with that one. There’s no way that Biden can stand up to scrutiny, which is why he is being sheltered by the entire establishment. You know that the DNC is working hard on plans B and C, as plan A has a very limited shelf life and will instantly wither when the lights are turned on. I can hardly wait to see what they come up with as they attempt to get him through November.

Arttua
    Participant

Kimo, I’m perplexed that public restrooms do not have seat covers, and no one is proposing/mandating their use. (fecal plume) If I ever hear a flush in a public bathroom, I’m going to hold my breath and get out.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisville-protests-breonna-taylor-armed-protester-accidentally-shoots-himself
    Louisville protests descend into chaos when armed protester accidentally shoots members of his group, injuring 3

VietnamVet
    Participant

Fiona Hill and Dr. Anthony Fauci are what you get when there is an Empire to govern and the Mandarins forget that they are subject to the Mandate of Heaven and that they need the consent of the governed. The heavens spoke. The Western Empire is dead. The USA, India and Brazil will suffer not just illness but isolation, depression and unrest. Their governments failed. Deadly inequality is exploding. Soon, when the US dollar is no longer the world’s currency, no longer the exceptional nation, western wealth will vanish trying to leave the quarantine zone. Not unlike a century ago after the Bolshevik’s revolution, White Russian Emigres trying to survive in China.

Kimo
    Participant

Susceptibility measurements put us on the the door step of herd immunity.
    Michael Levitt, Stanford Prof. of Biophysics, agrees, calls an end in 4 weeks.

@Arttua
    , thanks for the feedback. Perhaps carry some backpacker’s oxygen? 😉

₿oogaloo
    Participant

KImo, I am not sure about your comment equating odors and doses of viruses. Dr D made a similar comment awhile back in reference to perfume, but I think it is not true. The molecules that cause smell are just that — molecules. They do not need to hitch a ride on a water droplet, big or small. They can float around in the air independently, and your nose will pick up the smell when the necessary number of molecules come into contact with the receptors in your nose. These esters may be the same or similar size as corona viruses, but coronaviruses typically do not travel alone — they are expelled from their host in a water droplet, which may be big or small, and which may contains hundreds or thousands of virus particles. Perhaps it is small particle that lingers in the air until the water evaporates, so the virus particles are floating around alone, like the esters. You may breathe them in, but they are unlikely to cause disease because there are not enough of them concentrated in a single dose. The amount of virus you are exposed to as a key factor in whether you get sick.

So I understand the logic of the McDonald’s 5 minute rule — give a couple of minutes for the larger droplets to settle to the floor. But it seems far more efficient to take the alternative measure of making sure the droplets don’t get into the air in the first place.

Kimo
    Participant

Mahalo for your reply, Boogaloo. I did not rely on the virus hitching a ride on those esters, but that they travel in proximity, given their common source. I do recall a study early on, out of China that examined the restaurant seating layout, where a number of diners were infected under the influence of an air conditioner. It struck me that some were infected upwind from the a single sick diner, implying a round trip through the A/C unit and notable longevity.
    Beyond that, there seems to be more transmission discoveries ahead in long term care facilities.
    Can a cluster originate from a port-a-potty? I suppose that seems improbable.
    Stay safe,
    kimo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.