Debt Rattle July 31 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 31 2022

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

“….Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) released her Asia trip itinerary Sunday, leaving Taiwan off the list of stops….”

Another day in the life of the Empire of Lies

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important.

~Bertrand Russell

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

If you want to hear a continuous stream of lies, listen to Grant Robertson deliver his package to develop the ‘strong NZ’ into an even stronger NZ economy, ‘protect the health of New Zealanders’ by [funding and promoting untested cell biology modifiers that wreck immune systems.

You will hear the professional liar declare that has been tackling the ‘climate crisis’ by reducing tax on fuels in order to keep New Zealanders squandering fossil fuels (after all, the rise in fuel prices is all Russia’s fault).

We will tackle climate change by promoting electric cars that are powered by coal-fired and natural-gas-powered power stations.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/check-your-accounts-cost-of-living-payment-arrives-key-details-what-political-parties-think-about-it/ar-AA109Pin?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d805d4ec0fa84dc6a6f2d54419114627

Michael Reid
    Participant

Russia Readies Knock Out Blow in Donbass, China Strongest Warnings as Pelosi Mulls Trip to Taiwan

https://rumble.com/v1ebbg9-russia-readies-knock-out-blow-in-donbass-china-strongest-warnings-as-pelosi.html

kultsommer
    Participant

Next time when RIM posts painting of a nude young woman I will bask about “fond memories”, as if that’s what art is all about.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Next time when RIM posts painting of a nude young woman I will bask about “fond memories”, as if that’s what art is all about.

It would be great if you could take your elitist attitude and find that place where the sun don’t shine…

kultsommer
    Participant

“….elitist attitude….”
    Instead of contemplating where am I wrong in my post(s) and criticize “that”, you (again) lash in anger and insult.
    As I remember you made your living as AutoCAD draftsman. Probably you did have chance to pass some knowledge to
    somebody in the course of your career. Say, trying hard to convey basics of x-refs, OLE objects import, exploding and editing blocks, pg files…. or plainly pointing what the person does wrong….you are angrily referred to as an “elitist”? Interesting view of life. Indeed.

oxymoron
    Participant

Dr D. Thank you for your posts today. Particularly the second. The distillation of the larger systemic picture is what we all need to think on right now. Woods for trees.
    Evasive action becomes more detailed and diverse in especially with a 4 and 12 year old.

Mediation on the inner light is the answer to the shit show in Samsara. What a pile of shit

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.