Debt Rattle July 4 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 4 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NPC George W. Cochran & Co., 709 14th Street NW, Washington DC 1920 • Stop Lying To The Greeks — Life Without The Euro Is Great (MarketWatch) • This E
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 4 2015]

VisionHawk
    Participant

How do we get as many holiday makers to Greece as possible – all loaded with cash?

A self-help, grass roots stimulus injection into the economy.

Help brothers and sisters who are doing it tough…..otherwise you might be next.

Anyone got ways to help this work??

@VisionHawk

Yes I was thinking that too. Numbers of tourists are going down now, I expect they are worried about being trapped with no money, there being unrest, or having to witness acute misery and fear. I think most tourists are just tourists and want to tour and view and not participate. Ethical tourism in practice is thin on the ground. It’s totally a good idea and worth encouraging though!

On top of encouraging tourism: if TAE ers and other friends send some dollars Ilargi’s way for the Athens fund, then I am sure it’ll get injected into the economy in a way that is efficient at relieving misery.

Oh yes, OXI tomorrow please, everyone who can vote there! Illegitimi non carborundum

John Day
    Participant

Golem XIV (you recall the trillion dollar platinum coin) is BACK, and has some really interesting Geopolitical-financial-war-game speculations regarding Greece, Russia, China, NATO, beginning with where the reserves of New Drachmas might have been printed (assuming they exist). It gets better, even better, much better, heh, heh, heh…
    https://www.golemxiv.co.uk/2015/07/greece-china-russia/?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=greece-china-russia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.