Debt Rattle June 22 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 22 2017

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Paul Klee Analysis of Various Perversities 1922   • The Little Putsch That Could Beget a Great Big Coup (Stockman) • US Should Mind Its Own Busin
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 22 2017]

Nassim
    Participant

“Now the people whose names are on the tenancies will get rehoused here, and then they’ll rent the flats out on the private market. And the people who were actually living unofficially in the tower at the time of the fire won’t get rehoused.”

This guy is absolutely correct. So-called social housing in London has become another scam. I suspect that there were far more people living in this building than were officially supposed to be there. I would not be in the least surprised if far more people died than they officially report.

We have a similar situation in Melbourne – and probably a great many places:

Melbourne City Council has conceded it is powerless to stop unscrupulous landlords and tenants from creating the same slum-like housing conditions in the CBD’s high-rises that contributed to the Docklands apartment tower blaze last year.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Nassim: You’re not alone in suspecting far more people died in Grenfell Tower than the officials pretend.

FWIW, Jim Stone offered his opinion ( https://82.221.129.208/baaasepagew7.html ):

“I am not going to change my mind on this. Somewhere between 300 and 500 people died. Fewer than 100 people got out. They have a hard number of fewer than 100 that can be accounted for and that means the rest are dead. They did not just magically evaporate and arrive at the space station or some other stupid explanation …

“The government knows how many people are dead, because they know who they called. You won’t get an answer for that EVER, but the survivors will get a bribe, in the form of (at a minimum) a 1.5 million GPB ($2million plus dollar) flat for everyone that made it. This will serve to keep them shut up about their dead friends and prevent them from having neighborly communication that might connect the dots by keeping them separated from each other geographically in their new homes.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.