Debt Rattle June 6 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 6 2022

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    TAE Summary
    Participant

* Most humans are prejudiced because their neural nets have been trained; The best humans are unbiased with untrained nets and absolutely no experience

* Gold is hard to ship, especially virtual gold

* Gas prices haven’t spiked under Biden; A spike has a pointy top

* Useless eaters unite; You have nothing to lose but your food; Let them eat cake; Insulin resistance if futile

* The Biden Administration: Kakikleptogerintocracy

* If you meet Buddha on the road kill him
    – If you meet Lao Tzu on the road ignore him
    – If you meet Jesus on the road don’t touch his robe
    – If you meet Balaam on the road, whoop his chatty ass

WES
    Participant

The Ukrainians are still shelling the Donbas and some folks are wondering why Russia hasn’t stopped this from happening. Russia did evacuate any affected people who wanted to leave.

However, the Ukrainian’s are now firing at the limits of their artillery ranges. This means the Ukrainians are no longer are able to accurately target anything. More like the German V-1 buzz rockets hitting London. Great for terrorizing people.

So far 6.8 million Ukrainians have left the Ukraine via Poland.
    Germany has 410,000 Ukrainians on welfare with another 300,000 waiting!
    Not sure where the other 6.1 million Ukrainians are!
    Who has the best welfare in Europe?

WES
    Participant

TAE Summary:

Loved your first two points! (Point intended!)

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@tae-summary

* Most humans are prejudiced because their neural nets have been trained; The best humans are unbiased with untrained nets and absolutely no experience

You’re talking about cybernetic organisms (or is it orgasms?), not “humans”…

Are you a transgenics fan? 😛

TAE Summary
    Participant

@ veracious poet

Not a transgenic fan. Humans have neural networks (networks of neurons). AI’s have artificial neural networks. I can’t say how similar the human neural network is to the artificial ones. My guess is not that similar. I understand AI neural networks pretty well but not human neural networks but even so I believe that when we learn we are training our neural network. Properly training a child’s neural network is one of the main responsibilities of parents.

zerosum
    Participant

@ TAE Summary
    “…. training a child’s neural network…..” – explains “g in, g out ”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“My daughter was pleased to see that Percy, a local black squirrel with a white tail, white feet, and a white nose had successfully survived the winter O.K. One neighbor said they had seen what first looked like a hopping skunk. Only Hollywood has a hopping shunk!”

🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.