Debt Rattle March 21 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 21 2020

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

Hi friends. I’ve now caught up. I did the viral clinic all Friday at work, and drove down to Yoakum last night, gardened some this morning. It’s doing well. Tomato plants are flowering, about 1/3 of them, and I caged them all up 36 of them or so, about 25% of the total garden.
    I am so proud of my coworkers at People’s Community Clinic for listening to me early this month. 5000 pills of hydroxychloroquine got delivered off back order on Thursday. We have our own supply, and the big Austin Clinic system that same day believed that there was no treatment. No treatment. “Go home and wait” they tell everybody with a positive test.
    You don’t need a vaccine. Coronavirus vaccines for 20 years have ONE problem.
    They kill too many test animals.
    Test everybody. Treat positives.
    http://www.johndayblog.com/
    https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Hydroxychloroquine_final_DOI_IJAA.pdf
    Effect of hydroxychloroquine on viral load
    The proportion of patients that had negative PCR results in nasopharyngeal samples
    significantly differed between treated patients and controls at days 3-4-5 and 6 post-inclusion
    (Table 2). At day6 post-inclusion, 70% of hydroxychloroquine-treated patients were
    virologicaly cured comparing with 12.5% in the control group (p= 0.001).
    When comparing the effect of hydroxychloroquine treatment as a single drug and the effect of
    hydroxychloroquine and azithromyc in combination, the proportion of patients that had
    negative PCR results in nasopharyngeal samples was significantly different between the two
    groups at days 3-4-5 and 6 post-inclusion (Table 3). At day6 post-inclusion, 100% of patients
    treated with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin combination were virologicaly cured
    comparing with 57.1% in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine only, and 12.5% in the
    control group (p<0.001). These results are summarized in Figures 1 and 2. Drug effect was
    significantly higher in patients with symptoms of URTI and LRTI, as compared to
    asymptomatic patients with p<0.05 (data not show).

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ John Day
    Good work, thank you for the information.
    It appears the doctors here in Thailand have things under control; they used HIV anti-virals and another I cannot remember right off the bat.
    Still only one death for 411+ cases…
    It seems changing people’s behavior is the main problem in stopping the spread…

WES
    Participant

My observation of the big variations in death rates mostly reflects the size of the denominator.

The exception is where an area’s medical facilities get completely over run and basically crash because too many of its medical workers get sick. This is Wuhan, Iran, and northern Italy.

If you do little testing, then the size of the denominator is unknown.

(That is my province, Ontario, which is not doing community spread testing. Only people who have travelled from 8 selected countries are eligible to be tested. If your Canadian, you are not eligible to be tested, just self isolate at home. My daughter and son are not counted in any statistics! )

For example, if the death rate is 1%, then Italy with over 4,000 dead, may have over 400,000 people infected. But likely we will never know.

WES
    Participant

John Day:. I am glad to hear your co-workers listened!

Just a guess but the US drug companies probably want to fire President Trump for telling Americans what you have been saying forever! Now they don’t get to make a killing!

Not sure if you grow some corn or not. My Father loved his corn on the cob! His problems were the squirrels followed by raccoons.

The squirrels liked to climb up the young corn stalks and topple them to the ground before tasting the immature cobs basically killing that stalk. Naturally for years the raccoons got the blame!

Then one day my Father caught a squirrel in the act! From that point on, he drove wooden stakes at the end of each row of corn and then weaved two strings between each corn stalk, tied for support to the wooden stakes. This prevented the squirrels from doing their thing! That discovery made Dad a happy camper!

Mom grew tomatoes but always put a large tin can around the stalk to keep the bugs away until the tomato stems could hardened.

WES
    Participant

I find it sad AG Bill Barr is trying use this virus to make a power grab so he has the power to arbritarily arrest and detain people indefinitely without access to a lawyer or the right to appear before a judge. Proves 100% he is deep state.

Some of the same sick people in Israel too!

Hopefully all these sick people are unsuccessful.

V. Arnold
    Participant

There is something very funny happening (in a twisted sort of way) as a result of the panic from the CV-19; the Harlequin is dancing furiously as the Potemkin reality disintegrates before our very eyes; can you see it?
    The elites are so scared, that in their panic, they don’t even try to hide their heinous crimes and misdemeanors/felonies…
    …it’s a rare moment indeed…

Dr. D
    Participant

“It must indeed be tested for its actual effect on coronavirus. says not Fauci but the law.”

Not so. In another amazing coincidence, earlier this year, Cheeto signed “Right to Try” laws on FDA drugs used for purposes other than their official stamp. Fauci is just annoyed he can’t push more fear, be more self-important, and revolving-door over to Pfizer as a hero after slowing response enough to kill six digits like the WHO and CDC have done every step so far. But that’s what happens when you dramatize and sensationalize.

In any case, legally, we’re good to go. Of course we would be anyway, they just make up the law with their mouths and can change it in 10 minutes the same way. Which we would. That’s why they need to put in obstacles ahead of time, or in this case, remove them.

We’re still on ramp-up, and people are in danger, but how about that “April” thing, huh? Apologies accepted. Now who are all these Doctors who wrote home prescriptions for Chloroquine when you can’t use it unless you have it, and as an immune suppressant is dangerous enough to use in a hospital under monitoring, to say nothing of at home as a ignoramus. I’d like to have a talk without them about legality of prescriptions and sapping the national pharmacy for amusement while elsewhere critical cases may be in shortage. Are these the same guys who wrote 30k opioid prescriptions in a town of 3k?

“One fist of iron, the other of steel
    If the right one don’t get you, the left one will.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

I should add that galoots should be used instead of elites; elites denotes something clean and superior; quite the opposite of those who inhabit the present ruling classes of the planet.
    I guess one could say, that filth rules the majority today: at least in the western governments hemisphere……

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“The candles in churches are out.
    The lights have gone out in the sky.
    Blow on the coal of the heart
    And we’ll see by and by….”
    Archibald Macleish, J.B., a play about the Book of Job in the Bible

Hate that, ppplz!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

““One fist of iron, the other of steel
    If the right one don’t get you, the left one will.”

See? People like poetry what has a good beat that’s easy to dance to, especially when they’re singing involved.

John Day
    Participant

The Boy In The Bubble
    Really worth a careful read, look and listen again. We are in the battle for and against life-on-earth. The”loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires” is invisible, distributed, has henchmen in every niche of the machine that controls and bleeds life. There is no decapitating strike. There is persistence in life, and sharing with other living entities. There is intuition, heroism, clairvoyance, inspiration and serendipity.
    Choose life. It transcends you and me.

It was a slow day
    And the sun was beating
    On the soldiers by the side of the road
    There was a bright light
    A shattering of shop windows
    The bomb in the baby carriage
    Was wired to the radio

These are the days of miracle and wonder
    This is the long distance call
    The way the camera follows us in slo-mo
    The way we look to us all

The way we look to a distant constellation
    That’s dying in a corner of the sky
    And don’t cry, baby, don’t cry
    Don’t cry

It was a dry wind
    And it swept across the desert
    And it curled into the circle of birth
    And the dead sand
    Falling on the children
    The mothers and the fathers
    And the automatic earth

The way we look to us all, oh yeah

And don’t cry baby, don’t cry
    Don’t cry

It’s a turn-around jump shot
    It’s everybody jump start
    It’s every generation throws a hero up the pop charts
    Medicine is magical and magical is art
    Think of the boy in the bubble
    And the baby with the baboon heart

And I believe
    These are the days of lasers in the jungle
    Lasers in the jungle somewhere
    Staccato signals of constant information
    A loose affiliation of millionaires
    And billionaires and baby

The way we look to us all, oh yeah

And don’t cry baby, don’t cry
    Don’t cry, don’t cry

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.