March 30, 2022 at 11:55 pm #105185SeaBirdsParticipantMarch 31, 2022 at 12:45 am #105186Veracious PoetParticipant
The Government Is Set To Execute 1.5 Million Hens And TurkeysMarch 31, 2022 at 1:54 am #105187
Now that hot water is inspiration driven by sheer desperation!
Maybe that is the backup plan for when the sun doesn’t shine in Germany!March 31, 2022 at 2:28 am #105188
That Britain’s parliament was debating various means to kill bankers in 1720s, the timing seems about right. I believe that would have been just a few decades after the central bank of England was established. That means there were still a few alive that understood the evils of Central bankers. Sadly we do know, of course, the central bankers won that debate.
Even some of the founders of the USA fully understood the evils of central bankers. But in the end US bankers won, even if it took them another 200 plus years to do so, overturning the US constitution.
Calvin and Camping:
I knew a father who dragged his family camping everywhere. Today none of the grown kids want anything to do with camping! Funny that!
My Father, by the time I arrived in this world, however had had the joys of camping completely drummed out of him by years of rough bush camping up north during WW2 with no netting or insect repellent. Camping was not a safe topic to mention around my Father!
When I was travelling the world, I prefered camping in the lobby of the Hilton!
Now I prefer camping at the island cottage!March 31, 2022 at 2:44 am #105189oxymoronParticipant
VP thanks for the story. You have lived a wild life!March 31, 2022 at 2:53 am #105190
Pondering the WEF’s fatal weaknesses.
I have already mentioned the lack of energy as the first fatal weakness of the WEF’s plans to control the world.
A second fatal weakness of the WEF’s plan is that only the wealthy countries have the luxury to implement the WEF’s foolish Build Back Better agenda. Wealthy countries are the minority in this world. Poor countries vastly outnumber the wealthy. Poor countries simply don’t have the money that the WEF’s would need to implement their plans in these poor countries.
The WEFers remind me of the fatal weakness of communism. Communists assumed people would work hard for other people!
But just to hedge my bets on these bat shit crazy WEFers, I hope Putin throws a left-handed monkey wrench into their well laid out plans!
I also hope “socks” Trudeau’s latest WEF’s plan to cut Canada’s emissions 40% below 2005 levels by 2030 speeds up his own demise!March 31, 2022 at 2:56 am #105191
Once you see the brick wall at the back of the theatre, it is impossible &to unsee it!March 31, 2022 at 6:12 am #105192TAE SummaryParticipant
* The Artist and His Model: Picasso gives ‘stacked’ a new meaning
* Parliament was only stopped from executing bankers by British Animal Rights threatening to sue over cruelty to snakes
* Xi lent Putin his copy of The Art of War and lent Biden his copy of My Pet Goat
* Biden trains Polish troops how to lash out in anger when provoked by Russia
* The Hunter Biden Laptop: Water under the bridge ends up overwhelming the dam
* Dick Cheney said “The American way of life is non-negotiable.” He was right. There will be no negotiation. The American way of life will be terminated without input from Americans
* And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a stethoscope and glasses; and an institute was given unto him: and he went forth dispensing AZT and vaccines.
– And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him the remote control for a great drone.
– And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a debit card reader in his hand. And I heard a voice say, An order of fries for $1000, and three Big Macs for a $10,000; and see thou hurt not the soft drinks and the shakes.
– And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with lockdowns, and with myocarditis, and with food shortages, and with 50 caliber machine guns mounted on robotic dogs.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.