Debt Rattle March 4 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 4 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NPC “.. the hearty cereal beverage with flavor and tang, Altemus-Hibble truck” 1920 • Only Mass Default Will End The World’s Addiction To Debt (Telegr
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 4 2015]

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“Fed seeks to avert capture by it’s owner banks”. Fixed it.

khiori
    Participant

Thanks for the “Inheritance” article from Bloomberg! Sent it to my son. 🙂
    They really bury all the interesting stuff on that site. Hate the new format.

Years of reading this type of article, nothing has been done, and the situation is just getting worse and worse. Bigger mounds of debt, governments, individuals, companies, the superlatives are getting stretched now. Even in some news sources I find most comments agreeing, where they used to argue more. The pile is so big most everyone can see it! And it’s SO global! When this massive build-up goes it will feel like “This Is The End” with Seth Rogen. Big holes will open up and swallow whole banks and companies. Maybe countries. Should be interesting.

If you read some of what the insiders write it’s like they are pleading with people to “Someone innovate something!” They want US to turn it around. Fat chance. It can’t just go up forever. The higher they push it up, the farther it will have to fall.

Tulsatime
    Participant

And all the collapse and scurrying about by financial parties world wide is brought about by the fundamental collapse of the energy equations. It is all interlinked when you know the motive force behind it all. A gazilion thanks to Gail T., and to you Raul, for giving me the key to make sense of the world seeming to shake itself to pieces.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.