Debt Rattle Mat 30 2014: The Pretty Girl and the US Economy

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Mat 30 2014: The Pretty Girl and the US Economy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dorothea Lange Broke, baby sick, car trouble, Missouri family, Highway 99, CA February 1937 There’s a persistent story that says (though I don’t think
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Mat 30 2014: The Pretty Girl and the US Economy]

rapier
    Participant

What does the economy have to do with the stock market Joe Granville asked rhetorically. Nothing he answered. That said withholding tax receipt have only just turned down after a strong rising trend Lee Adler reports. Which all seems odd given the Gap numbers. Apparently people actually making wages to withhold from no longer much pertains to GDP.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“It’s almost worth the Great Depression to learn how little our big men know.”
    Will Rogers

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Hi All, the monetary system is a prima facie fraud upon society. I don’t know how else to put it as everyone around me pretends that it is somehow legitimate. It is fraud because our money is based on debt, meaning it isn’t our money at all, it is the lenders’ money and we rent it like the serfs of old rented the land they didn’t own, either.

First there were land serfs then there are debt money serfs.

Money is created through the issuance of debt and even the Bank of England has been forced to admit reality (they knew all along, they aren’t dumb, they just pretend to be per Sun Tzu’s Art of War advice).

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Pages/news/2014/051.aspx

The fraud is very simple to explain. In order to suss out the fraud, we have to construct a very simple example that still conforms to reality.

Let’s say you need $20 Trivium Reserve Notes (TRNs) for whatever reason – it really doesn’t matter. I’m the only issuer of these notes and none currently exist.

I agree to lend you $20 TRNs @ 5% interest payable in a lump sum at the end of one year.

Fast forward one year. You owe me $21 due to double entry bookkeeping adjustment that ads $1 interest liability to your balance sheet.

How much money do you have?

$20 – that’s how much I gave you and I didn’t give you any more (no inflation in this example, but you can now see why the criminals running this Debt Star operation target inflation).

Well, now, how can you pay back a $21 debt with only $20 ever having been made available to you?

Did I mention your house was put up as collateral on the $20 TRN loan? I’m not foreclosing on your house based on a contract you had 0% chance of fulfilling due to the fraud I perpetrated on you.

It only works as long as the “establishment” types pretend this isn’t wholesale fraud… a monetary example of Hitler’s Big Lie mechanism working in the wild.

A “bailout” is when I create $20 by obligating you to pay it back, with interest, and I stick the $20 proceeds into my banking corporate front pocket, all the while telling the nescient and ignorant (ignore-ant – anyone who reads this is ignorant, not nescient).

Using the previous terms, at the end of the year you will owe me $21 and I didn’t give you jack squat while the average Muppet runs around and pretends the lies of these criminals represents their true narrative when 5th grade level math proves it is all a stinking fraud.

This example is dead on as it scales because every $20 created suffers from the same problem (benefit if one is a criminal oligarch, they are monetary rentiers), so there is, ultimately, no way out from being tied down to inextinguishable debt.

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
    ~Henry Ford

“The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debt.”
    ~Henry Ford

PS – Professor, only the false narrative propagandists appear to know nothing. The “man behind the curtain” made and absolute KILLING in wealth and power aggregation due to their scientifically engineered Great Depression.

“The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation. It may not do so immediately, but the trusts want a period of inflation, because all the stocks they hold have gone down… Now, if the trusts can get another period of inflation, they figure they can unload the stocks on the people at high prices during the excitement and then bring on a panic and but them back at low prices.…The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed.”
    ~Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, referring to the Federal Reserve act, Congressman Lindbergh stated this a few years prior to the stock market crash in 1929 which ushered in the Great Depression Congressional Record, Vol. 51, p. 1446. December 22, 1913.

Raleigh
    Participant

Interesting four-minute Chinese news video (with English subtitles): “The Party and Developers Gang up to Build a Ponzi Scheme”.

Developers are issuing bonds now, and then using that money to pay off earlier debts, but some of them are getting into trouble and taking off, leaving investors with nothing. And the Chinese government continues to aide and abet them. Hey, investors, you’ll probably find these guys in London, San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, pushing up local prices with your money.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.