Debt Rattle November 14 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 14 2019

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Pitcher of flowers on a table 1942   • The Impeachment Pantomime (Patrick Lawrence) • The Real Ukraine Controversy: An Activist US
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 14 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Pitcher of flowers on a table 1942

Hmm, flowers, plural…
    Is that Picasso’s sense of humor?
    It’s a lovely example of his cubist period of course…
    I happen to like it muchly…
    As with most of this long and wonderful life; I can’t say I understand much of it; but in my quiet moments there are glimpses…

I see four flowers

V. Arnold
    Participant

So, the yellow triangles are flowers; regardless of position. I count three.
    But then, rather obscure, is a fourth, which looks like a “real” yellow flower; towards the top and well left of center…

Dr. D
    Participant

“Officials Are Using The Word “Disaster” To Describe The Widespread Crop Failures Happening All Over America”
    We are witnessing “unprecedented” crop failures all across the United States, but the big mainstream news networks are not talking too much about this yet.

Officials Are Using The Word “Disaster” To Describe The Widespread Crop Failures Happening All Over America

Don’t worry: we have Google and iPhones. We’re modern, space-age, advanced! Not like we need plants, animals, bees, or the environment when you’re as awesome as we are!

Dr. D
    Participant

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/zmj9kx/this-beer-says-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-on-the-bottom-of-its-can

“Philip Cross”, though, has changed Wikipedia pages for 2,987 consecutive days, and made dozens of changes to Le Mesurier’s page in the 24 hours after his death.”

I do not find that suspicious at all. I mean, doesn’t everyone work for the CIA/MI6 and do this kind of thing? Everyone I know does.

“Nine unaccompanied girls were sleeping on the floor in a 10 metre sq container next to the police office, with no bathroom or shower.”

I’d say send them to Sweden but it’s now the bomb/grenade capital of the world with one bomb or scare every day of the year, with Norway and Denmark both putting up walls.

So from yesterday, adding to ‘them’ confirming the identity of the whistleblower Charlie Mellon, Schiff is now saying HE doesn’t know the identity of the (CIA non-)whistleblower. …You know the one he colluded with ahead of time to help write the form. …You know, the form they changed the policy of the day before he applied. …You know, the day they applied that they (illegally) back-dated. So, uh, Mr. Schiff? If you don’t know his name, how do you know who to protect and what name must not be said? Ah, more grist than the mill can churn.

Anyway, so…YouTube and pals ALSO know the identity of the (non-)whistleblower, because they indeed blocking one and only one name. And Schiff doesn’t know. Uh-huh. Since every word of every sentence printed is a lie, I have a hard time tracking down each one, but HOW does YouTube/Google know who the whistleblower is and when did they know it? So apparently we should subpoena YouTube/Google for answers about government now? Yes? We knew for a long time, but maybe we should make that official now?

Oh and since they will only release the ban when it’s reported by, say, Drudge to millions, RealClearPolitics, or becomes a top search result on Google, only if say, the President’s son names it on the top daytime TV show to millions, only if say a sitting Congressman says it in public to millions, then…when would you like to release the ban and let us, the American people, I dunno, discuss the impeachment of a sitting President and the evidence around him? And if your name is Charlie Mellon, then you get banned from YouTube, Facebook, sued in public? “Hey, I just went to Boy Scout supper with Joe Ciar*******a.” BANNED! “Help us celebrate the wedding of Tony Ciar*******a.” BANNED! Here is a book on the baseball stats on Massimo Ciar*******a.” BANNED!

All this censorship – erasing the whole existence of a family line – in order to promote public safety and democracy for all. Open Society. True Patriots, fighting for freedoms like the 1st, to speak their opinions on publicly-available information.

Speaking of protecting the sanctity of whistleblowers, ABC is questioning every employee they have and asking them to turn on each other to out and destroy their own whistleblower. …Because –Shock!—the random employee they got NBC –a totally different company!—to fire without cause on their behalf, simply on suspicion, with no evidence or process was NOT the actual whistleblower. Whose name is “Ingotus”. They are now feverishly grilling Harry Potter fans, I kid you not, apparently not realizing there is a language called “Latin” that people have used from time to time in history and law. Because, being journalists, they have never heard of this “Google”. Their second bet is that there is a fluent Latin speaker in the house, I kid you not, because I only WISH I were kidding, living in a loony bin of mentally deranged simpletons that would make “Idiocracy” blush. Look out you Yale graduates! Bet you’re sorry you passed that language class now!
    THIS is the level of attack for whistleblowers the media really feel: deeply, passionately, feverently, religiously, when attempting to defend a serial pedophile rapist for 20 years.

…But we knew that from watching Assange. No one EVER, not ONCE, even ATTEMPTED to say what he published about Hillary Clinton or the U.S. Government wasn’t true. They simply didn’t care if it was true, if we killed millions randomly and covered it up, if we drone-striked children, citizens, journalists by the thousands. If we did it for the oil while taking millions in bribes. If we paid to undermine democracy and throw elections or primaries abroad or at home, and threatened, imprisoned, paid off, and ordered journalists to cover it up. …Didn’t even occur to them to care, or that it was wrong. They only cared about DESTROYING THE TRUTH, the #Logos, objective reality in a quest for power over everyone and everything, the power to destroy YOU, dear citizen, regardless of your country of citizenship or location on Earth, to be able to erase you, outlaw you, imprison you, forever until death…without even the illusion of a trial or a process.

Exactly as we see on the floor of Congress today.

So: new level. Beyond firing you. Beyond starving you. Beyond imprisoning you. Beyond killing you. They will outlaw your very name, erase not only you, but your whole family, from history itself.

…Oh, and just as the Soviets did, even erasing people from photos. They are the same people with the same cause. So is that Doctor hyperbole today, or just the facts?

And are you going to hide the truth and help the pedophile rapists have open season on your daughters, as Mario Cuomo did with a small donation from Weinstein, or perhaps the opposite, even if you risk a little to do so?

It’s all up to you. Pick the Truth, or the Father of Lies. You were given the gift of free choice of the world you wish to make.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Thanks to the false charges made by James Comey, John Brennan and others that Trump was a running dog for Vladimir Putin…”

Funny thing is, I think in many ways Trump is in thrall to Putin. Certainly not as the dumbocratic party claims. Trump was elected by Americans with an amazing amount of help by the DNC, not by Putin in some Wizard of OZ fever dream.

But Trump listens to Putin, admires, likes, and often defers to Putin.

I personally think that is a very good thing that helps prevent horrors like escalation into nuclear conflict.

I perceive Trump in thrall to Putin because Putin does POWER extremely well, which Trump admires, and because Putin doesn’t dump on Trump unless Trump makes a glaring dumb-ignorant-crazy thing. Even then, he makes his critique about Trump’s actions about the actions, not Donald.

He lets Donald be Donald on the world stage, treats him seriously, gives him a sense of stature and dignity that encourages Trump to behave responsibly.

But then, Putin can afford to do this, because he has more power than any single man on the planet right now — and he knows it. Trump seems to know this too, and doesn’t antagonize Putin more than is needed to sustain a semblance of independence and whatever that MAGA stuff is supposed to mean.

Putin is a savvy kid who roe through the ranks of one of the world’s most perilous bureaucracies at a time that bureaucracy was navigating the collapse of both an empire and domestic government. Rose to the top. Kicked out the foreign banksters. Balanced the budget. Solved the military problem posed by a rabid run amok USA military.

We have CIA/NSA hacks who rose through the ranks of a majestically bloated and incompetent bureaucracy rivaling, maybe surpassing the decadence and folly of the dying USSR bureaucracy. They’ll go down as the ship goes down. If we’re lucky, some savvy USA Putin will end up trying to hold things together here in the States. But that’s AFTER the collapse of our empire and domestic governance.

As a lifelong power junkie with a full-blown NPD jones for power and praise, Trump is at least smart enough to defer to real power when push comes to shove. Seemingly, the rest of the USA establishment seems determined to force Putin to place our collective head on the curb and stomp till it stops oozing.

Not sure why this feel appropriate but it does

zerosum
    Participant

I’ve lost respect for political leaders and the pundits

Most politicians have a legal background or an accounting background.

Most politicians learned how to put lipstick on a pig while they were in diapers.

Synonyms for pork barrel
    back scratching, favors of office, logrolling, melon, patronage, payola, perks, perquisite, plum, political favor, pork, public crib, public till, public trough, spoils of office, taxpayer funds

Synonyms for quid pro quo
    equal exchange, equal substitution, equivalent, eye for an eye, like for like, measure for measure, something in return, substitute, tit for tat, trade-off.

Synonyms for pundit
    buff
    cognoscenti
    expert
    intellectual
    philosopher
    professor
    scholar
    thinker
    auger
    bookworm
    brain
    egghead
    savant
    solon
    teacher
    cereb
    learned one

zerosum
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Pitcher of flowers on a table 1942. Topologically its a donut

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.