Debt Rattle November 18 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 18 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Mark Rothko Slow Swirl at the Edge of the Sea 1944   • Israel Captures Al Shifa Hospital for Their Gaza Military Post (Sahiounie) • ‘Al-Shifa Hos
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 18 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

Me

”We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality,” said Karl Rove,

Ah some quotes just get better with time. How’s that working out for you? About as well as I said it would?

“Speaker Johnson Releases Jan. 6 Videos To The Public

Like “Compromise”. He does something dickish for the Uniparty, then does this for us. Well…

“Contraceptives May Slow Brain Development And Increase Risk-Taking Behavior In Teens Girls, Study Suggests

Interesting. The opposite of what I’d expect. Also there are other effects. As it sets your hormones, it changes several layers of who you are. So if you get off them, are you in the same relationship, being a different woman? You may find you’re with a man that doesn’t suit the actual you, only the pharmaceutical you. I have seen this. And also pretty sure it affects your pheromones, which is a substantial part of attraction. …And we wonder why when doing this 90% of the time, we have problems.

…And if they would only ADMIT this can occur, we could all test and adjust. Say “Hey, this is kind of a big deal, don’t treat hardcore drugs, love, and sexuality, like water.”

“The Army Is Begging Unvaccinated Soldiers To Return

Hahahahaha! This was an open attack on religious freedom. Okay, then fire everybody, investigate, and if there are crimes, hang them. Military people are very simple that way.

Considering “Religious Exemption” I don’t see how there can P O S S I B L Y not be 1st tier Federal Civil Rights violations, but pitch me. And that’s before 10 million counts of mass murder.

“Trump Responds After Appeals Court Halts New York Gag Order
    “[It’s] Ridiculous and Unconstitutional”

Oooohhh! We definitely needed to ban that speech! Me-ow. C’mon, nothing he’s ever said is all that bad. We use about 5x worse language coast to coast. Except Princeton where everyone lives their lives in terror of the [Marxist] Cultural Revolution and fealty to The Party, as Naomi Wolf has expressed. What we have is the media SAYS it’s bad, and to be generally accommodating to others, we just pretend they’re right. I can’t say it’s either mild or Presidential, but it’s not shocking in the least. And is it deserved? If someone kicked your dog, aren’t you supposed to yell? So…these people he’s mad at, Comey, Strzok, Milley, did they do what he said, destroy America? Then yes, be aggressive, offensive, and gruesome.

“First Two Jan. 6 Appeals Reach Supreme Court

See? We have justice here. All you need are $10 Million dollars and to be held in solitary for 3 years. Without required evidence of your innocence released. Ever.

“Israel, in the words of various US pols, is something like a foreign base, a landing strip, a military outpost, of the US.”

Everyone openly admits this. So we have a common garden-variety European Colonization project in the Levant. Arrive, take over, shoot everyone, steal everything, make the Coolies work. But that’s okay because of WHICH European ethnicity is doing it. It’s not okay for the English or Belge, (anymore) but okay with the Basques or Roma, right? So all I need to take a place over is to not be from there? I’m moving to Canada today! With a flag! Once I have a flag, it’s legal for me to kill everyone in Saskatchewan. Right?

“”If Israel still stands, it is because of the support of the United States. Otherwise, it would have collapsed within a few days.”

Yes, Israel is a European colonial project, having settled colonizing and controlling rubber and cobalt in Africa, they had to pivot to controlling the new wealth in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt transit, etc. Forget about the religion: nobody cares. Everyone in the U.S., Europe, and Israel are atheists, yet they’ll happily report that the U.S. has a Christian Right they have had since 1964, and that it’s all the Orthodox Jews in Israels’ Pride Marches and gay nightclubs on the coast. Suuuure they are, pal, sure. …Or it COULD be about the oil and $100B in gas off Gaza, hypothecated 300:1.

Because otherwise Israel, then Europe, then the U.S., all collapse in series. Is that worth shelling a couple brown people for? Yeah, if the U.S. goes down, way more than 11,000 Americans will be killed in the first 2 months, so pitch me why we shouldn’t.

(A: Because it’s wrong. Because it’s never going to work. But when 100,000 Americans die per month from this in the first year you can tell me all about how glad we are we did the right thing. But you see the point of every top level CEO and General. I’m not saying they don’t have a point, I’m saying I don’t agree with it. Doing the wrong thing is never the right thing. Duh.)

“Maidan 1 and 2 are the terms for the mass protests that took place in 2004 and 2014, respectively, primarily in Kiev’s Independence Square. Both were directed against Viktor Yanukovich”

Ah those NPR reporters at RT! …So, perhaps it might be relevant to mention that we paid $6B PUBLICLY to CAUSE these protests and create an illegal coup? And about HALF the people (exactly) supported Yanukovitch? That is, it’s about as far from an organic protest as possible? And therefore the color of “Maidan 3” is going to be exactly the same thing: exclusively decided, then made to occur from the outside, ignoring any internal desires of Ukrainians?

Nope. No comment. Just like all Ukrainian history started March 2022.

“Chris Christie declared that “it’s over” for Donald Trump and predicted that the former president would be a convicted felon “by the spring.”

Says Chris Christie, Governor of the 2nd or 3rd most corrupt state in the union but somehow never ran into any crimes! Nope, like in The Matrix, the corrupt crowd always parted like the Red Sea without touching him. Well, I have to say sir that is AMAZING. Un-Credible even.

“”[Six of the six] great ice ages started when we had more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere than now.”

We’ve known that always and ever. Plus many more. Science and facts have no effect on the Scientists and Fact-checkers, who are emotional henny-pennies with a case of The Feelz. Logic has never crossed their minds. The Truth is not in them.

I half-tossed this Day 1 with the Ice cores, that CO2 LAGS temperature rise. That was like a month after this PR blitz started pounding us like termites. Not one scientists, teacher, professor, journalist cared. Still don’t.

Phoenix: goes to show things aren’t as new as we pretend. Everything Madonna or somebody did was done 100 years before. Women are wearing pants these days? Oh. My. God. Seriously? And you and your parents grew up with ANY women in dresses? And they act like they did. I can’t grasp it. Like if you can remember before 1975 maybe you’d have a vague baseline, but that would make you 65. We’re talking about kids of 15. It’s INCREDIBLE. No honey, your mother wasn’t barefoot down on the farm and your daddy didn’t own no slaves. I know you’re young but that was about 200 years ago, not 2.

Anyway, I see the thing of Race and Gender, everywhere, TikTok, all comments. All made up out of sheer blinding ignorance. So the top guys of 1920 as you say? All gay. Cole Porter? Gay. Top pop star of 1920? Black AND gay. So…apparently people were so intolerant that they had no problem with it and bought their 78 records lavishly, showing them off in the Parlour? Famous every day unto this day? Other top stars? Black. Billionaire living down the road from JD Rockefeller? Black. Woman. Every time I log on Wikipedia, more “Oh yes, of course, also gay” or “this star of the 1920’s had 3 divorces”. Like today. So 1920s Heck let’s say 1910-1940 women dressing as men. Then with a slight flip of fashion continued from 1960-now. That’s all 100 years with a 20 year break for 1950.

Hemingway discussed the gay guys cruising to pick him up as a boy, enough of them it was a common occurrence. Around 1915. Like today, as that was my experience. Every time I log on Firefox they push another “Forgotten” famous gay bar in London, St. Louis, NY. …Yeah idiot: completely repressed and forgotten until “You looked” at all, then it was super easy to find. Because they were super well-known and easy to find in each decade in the past. Yeah, like nobody knew where the local Speakeasy was either. Puh-lease. So that is a reflection of YOUR IGNORANCE of history, not the repression of ACTUAL gays over history. …Which I’m not discounting by the way, but you need to be accurate and not imply ludicrous speed from a dead stop. Poles and Italians had a hard time in the wrong place too, and I guarantee the Irish were in more fist fights defending themselves than the gays ever were. And this goes straight back to the middle ages. Shakespeare is men playing women, playing men, when actors were considered suspect and fruity for just this reason. And probably were. Ancient Greeks said the same thing, another 2,000 years back. Crack a book, drop your finger anywhere: same thing.

Same with women working. Or lately, women doing top jobs in the CIA, elsewhere. “Women never had these jobs, this is so secret and exciting for 1945!” says one article after another. Pile the articles together and you discover ALL SORTS of women had these jobs, without the slightest issue, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands. So…nearly as many as today, I guess? And that adds up to what, children? Yes, lies we were fed and a blinding ignorance of real history. Which you then push back on me without bothering to read anything.

So let me get this straight: if I read Wikipedia straight through, everyone was working, everyone was sleeping around everyone was divorcing, everyone was misusing each other with practically no regard for sex, race, gender, religion nationality, and so on? Sooo…confused. Since that’s your data set, why are you all then BACK-editing and implying race, gender, sex, religion DID matter, and were pivotal, only reasons? ‘Cause that’s not what any data-set in history tells us.

I can tell them, but unless I’m an authority, it doesn’t matter if I’m attributed and correct. …Nor for the “Authorities” either. It’s composed of people whose careers were destroyed by publishing a paper saying the obvious that Central America had cities of +1M, etc. Okay, you win: they built CITIES of 1M but only 20 people lived in them. O.M.G. So who’s running the “We all know” memo? Because I want to be on it.

“Heaven Knows: Anything Goes.”

Michael Reid
    Participant

Some comments that I have mined that has lead me to believe the current banking system has resulted in this sad state of our world.

The banking system is the problem

This comment I mined has opened my eyes with good videos

The problem with America is that the Jewish banking cartel took over our government with the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. The founding fathers knew that the international bankers took over national governments by getting the power to issue the national currency (created out of thin air and loaned to the govt at interest), which is why they specifically gave this power to Congress. Unfortunately, the whores in Congress gave this power away to the banking cartel with the Federal Reserve Act. For more on this, watch:

-Bill Still’s The Money Masters, which is a follow-the-money approach to history and shows how the international bankers took over Europe and England, and then finally America. You will understand who orchestrates the wars and who ultimately benefits from the wars.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlnM481Gcg&t=8420s

-Aaron Russo’s America: Freedom to Fascism, which focuses on the banker takeover of America in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act and the illegal income tax.https://www.bitchute.com/video/5ZZGuhe039QJ/

-Mike Rivero’s All Wars Are Bankers Wars, which tells you why we have wars, who orchestrates them and who benefits. He walks you through history and shows how the banking cartel is behind all of the wars. https://www.bitchute.com/video/RLQ1MZ88Ysue/
    https://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php

For more info on the banker takeover, read Ellen Brown’s Web of Debt, G. Edward Griffin’s Creature from Jekyll Island and A History Of Central Banking And The Enslavement Of Mankind – Stephen Mitford Goodson https://archive.org/details/a-history-of-central-banking-and-the-enslavement-of-mankind-pdfdrive/page/n9/mode/2up

James Madison – History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.

Thomas Jefferson – If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and the corporations which grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning” — Henry Ford

Sir Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England in the 1920s – “Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money and control credit, and with the slick of a pen they will create enough money to buy it back again. Take this great power away from the bankers and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, for this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue as the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of slavery, let them continue to create money and to control credit.”

America has been taken over by the banking cartel and sadly most American have no clue what has happened.

Michael Reid
    Participant

This comment I mined is very interesting

There have been some loyal American Jews who have tried to warn the American people about the Zionist bankers and how they have taken over America.

Benjamin H. Freedman’s 1961 Speech At The Willard Hotel

Ben Freedman was an insider, assistant to Bernard Baruch (yesterday’s Soros/Rothschild front man) and witnessed the behind-the-scenes intrigues that got America into WW1. Germany was winning the war, so the Zionists went to England and said you can still win this war if America comes in on your side. We can get America into the war if you give us Palestine. So, they got the Balfour Declaration and then went to work on Wilson. 116,000 American men died so the Zionists could get a piece of real estate. Also, Benjamin Freedman also said that the Zionists rule over America like absolute monarchs, and this was back in 1961 (they got their power from control over the national currency and the power to create money out of thin air). Freedman also talks about what really happened in the lead up to WW2 and how Judea declared war on Germany. He was so disgusted with these people that he broke ties with them, married a Catholic woman, and spent the rest of his life and personal fortune trying to warn the American people about them and their plans.

Zionism- The Hidden Tyranny By Benjamin Freedman
    http://whale.to/c/hiddenyyranny.pdf
    Benjamin Freedman Zionism The Hidden Tyranny

from the intro:

New York Times Aug 20, 1965 p 8 column 3
    Benjamin Harrison Freedman, retired businessman, urged Arthur J. Goldberg, US Ambassador to UN, to prove his devotion to the rule of law by seeking a reversal of
    American policies on Israel. Freedman declared that the presence of Israel was due to a world Zionist plot involving the British. He went on to say that the existence of a Jewish State in the Middle East could provoke a world nuclear war.

Jack Bernstein warned that the Zionists would try to get America involved in a big war in the Middle East and that the Zionist international bankers would then collapse the economy on us:

http://whale.to/b/bernstein1.html

Israel could trigger a large scale Mideast war, a large war which Israel could not win alone. Then the New York leg of the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv Triangle would use its influence on the U.S. Government to send U.S. military forces to aid Israel…At some point during the war, when the U.S. military is deeply involved and the U.S. citizens demoralized, the Zionist oriented Jewish International Bankers will make their move. Evidence leads to the conclusion that it is these bankers who own the Class A Stock of the U.S. Federal Reserve, America’s central bank. In this position of power, these Zionist bankers, can, and likely will, trigger an economic collapse in America — like they did in 1929 when they caused the stock market crash and started the severe depression of the 1930’s. Since the money system currently used in the U.S. is not backed by gold, silver or anything of value, the paper dollars and tin coins now in use will be worthless.

Michael Reid
    Participant

And since the Zionists/banking cartel owns the media, they control the narrative.

This plot against humanity has been going on for centuries (at least back to the late 1600s when they set up the first private banker controlled central bank in England). We’re now up against trillionaires, at least according to this article, which reviews the wealth amassed by these City of London banking families via their debt-based fiat money scam: https://www.unz.com/lromanoff/the-richest-man-in-the-world/

And it looks like the banking cartel already has a plan for how they will get us to “you will own nothing” by 2030. David Rogers Webb, a former hedge fund manager, just wrote a book, The Great Taking (https://thegreattaking.com/), where he explains that the banking cartel already has in place around the world legislation that will allow them to LEGALLY take all bank deposits and securities (and more) as collateral on the quadrillion dollar derivatives ticking time bomb. There are many financial experts on youtube who have been warning about this. And Ellen Brown, attorney and author of Web of Debt, has read the book and looked into this and says the author is correct: https://www.globalresearch.ca/great-taking-they-plan-own-all/5834686

And once they collapse their old system, the banking cartel will roll out their CBDCs and will enslave all of humanity. I don’t see how anyone will stop them since they have captured all of the governments.

Dr. D
    Participant

Legally.” Hahahahaha!

Make me.

“Legally” is whatever you can enforce. Dum-dums make all kind of claims without an army to back them up. Don’t give up so soon.

Oroboros
    Participant

• US Needs ‘New Breed’ Of Leaders – Schwarzenegger

How about a ‘new’ leader from Californicate©

San Franshitsco pinches out a new loaf, another haircut in search of a brain.

Oroboros
    Participant

“The banking system is the problem”

And where does the government get it’s “money”, from the banking system?

And what part of Congress is always whining like a little bitch about ‘balancing the budget’ given to them by the banking system and never doing anything about it?

zerosum
    Participant

What!
    RIM and the regular bloggers have gathered examples of MSM reporters that are doing their job!

BOMBSHELL FROM THE BBC: Israel tampered with evidence, altered the video, lied to the public, produced zero evidence that Al Shifa was Hamas HQ and is moving weapons around to show them as “found” at a specific places.
    ———–
    • Israel Captures Al Shifa Hospital for Their Gaza Military Post (Sahiounie)

“Regardless of how flimsy the evidence, the White House will rubber-stamp it with their seal of approval. We can’t forget General Colin Powell in Congress in 2003 with the small vial of baby powder claiming it to be Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction. Fabrications and lies are a specialty served up hot on a bed of media distortions by the Biden administration.”
    ——–
    “a divine right” …. a collective hypocrisy … complete impunity ….
    because of the support of the United States.

• How The Colonial West Continues To Betray The Rest Of The World (Ullekh)
    • ‘Attacks On US Forces Essential To Stop Bloodbath In Gaza’: Hezbollah (Cradle)

———
    It’s all a duplicitous facade
    media spinning or wishful thinking
    U.S. rulers have nothing but contempt for China.

• Biden Offers Hand of Friendship to Xi While Holding Enmity in the Other (SCF)
    ———–
    Asked how Ukraine would get money to replace US support, Maloof said it would have to “suck it up. “They’re going to have to learn how to shoot more accurately if they want to keep shooting at the Russians.

• Will US Ever Resume Funding Ukraine? (Sp.)

———–
    Horrifying footage released from Mike Johnson, of the violent January 6th insurrection that was worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor combined:

———–
    And since the Zionists/banking cartel owns the media, they control the narrative.

Oroboros
    Participant

FANTASY

REALITY 2023

Aren’t you glad they did not spawn

Oroboros
    Participant

Red
    Participant

Oroboros “Aren’t you glad they did not spawn”

Works for me.

Oroboros
    Participant

Escaped death by nazis in WWII

What a shame ;>(

Bad luck for humanity

zerosum
    Participant

spawning requires a sperm and an egg embracing. (two eggs or two sperms can’t embrace)

zerosum
    Participant

Is peace coming?
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/11/urging-ukraine-to-sue-for-peace.html
    Urging Ukraine To Sue For Peace

jb-hb
    Participant

returning to Kunstler from yesterday

Bibi is doing what Bibi needs to do whether America likes it or not: a large-scale root-canal on this troublesome region, going literally deep beneath the surface to clean the rot of Hamas out from that underground tunnel world they squandered their people’s capital building. Do you think Bibi and Company do not know that the whole world is watching how they go about this operation? And do you suppose they are trying as hard as possible to not harm Hamas’s human shields? Yes, Israel’s IDF is going about this methodically and carefully, and they are determined to get the job done, no matter how many undergraduate nose-rings scream their lungs out on the Champs Elysée.

Fascists tend to describe other peoples in terms of disease and filth. Intrinsic to their explanation of their worldview and actions.

So we eat the pork but talk like a fascist about 2+ million people because hey, I just happen to be born as a jew into jewish american culture. I’m an open minded left leaning liberal american apart from this one area in which I am a warmongering neocon pro genocide fascist just coincidentally in connection with a specific religious ethnostate.

I’m not even anti the existence of an Israeli state but I certainly don’t equate its non-existence to automatic extermination of human beings living within its area. (human shields?) If an institution cannot function – and we can certainly SEE it not functioning – it will collapse, especially if thankless misplaced charity is withdrawn. You get more of whatever you subsidize. And even if there weren’t any genocide, a demanding, bullying, choosy beggar is a pest, an annoyance. If genocide, human rights violations, and land/theft are all 100% debunked I still don’t want to give Israel jack.

Underneath Kustler’s commentary is support for an ongoing identity of simultaneously top dog AND beggar with a continual hand out huffily demanding moar and moar stuff. If Isreal is such a top dog, one that makes the “hard decisions” and does what they “need to do” why are they also the abject victim that need everything we can possibly give them or we’re big meanines?

I’ve watched a whole bunch of pro Israel youtubes. Hours of flimflammery that come down to “Give us all your shit and don’t stop giving it to us”

Kunstler, what the hell, man?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Contempt for China on this blog too.

Back to Dr D …the beguiled One.

How does Speaker Mike charm and disarm?
    Perhaps it’s his ever changing chameleonic visage courtesy of Gucci or Zenni optical.

Caveats
    Always the caveats, right D?

Little closeted Mike and his team qualified the release of January 6th videos to protect the unwashed masses, er ah, I meant, FOR DEMOCRACY!!

‘blurring’, more, added, rolling, basis, restore, identifiable, another, step, promises, transparency, towards

“we will be blurring faces with respect to individuals who are identifiable,” 

“More videos will be added to the public site on “a rolling basis,” the source said.”

“To restore America’s trust and faith in their Government we must have transparency. This is another step towards keeping the promises…”

jb-hb
    Participant

A proposed US strategic plan for the Middle East region as an alternative to continual thankless charity to pushy, indignant Israel:

1. Stop fucking with region.

2. Buy the oil with money. They will sell it to you for money. They don’t hate money, I promise you. You may think “But how am I accomplishing anything if I am not deceiving, coercing, or ripping off people” yes, I understand and sympathize that you will experience momentary confusion, anxiety, and disorientation, but trust me, it actually works: Buy their fucking oil for fucking money.

3. Make products and provide services that someone would willingly pay you for without coercion or deception to make your money worth having.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Restructuring of the Global Economy – Michael Hudson, Alexander Mercouris & Glenn Diesen

https://rumble.com/c/theduran

Dr D Rich
    Participant

“What the hell, Kunstler!”

It’s a root canal. Get over it!

jb-hb
    Participant

…a root canal on a free, all-expenses paid platinum standard dental plan, paid for on the backs of a couple hundred million call center reps, uber drivers, and fast food workers.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-11-17-israels-aerial-attack-killed-over-260-civilian.html

An Israeli rescue agency recently revealed that Israeli helicopters opened fire, killing over 200 civilians, during the initial Hamas attack.
    Further supporting this was Israeli military-released drone footage, which showed hundreds of scorched cars moved from the Nova music festival – evidence that Israeli forces may have killed many of their own people during the start of Operation Al-Aqsa Flood on October.

John Day
    Participant

Unenforceable International Laws https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/unenforceable-international-laws

​ Yitzhak Rabin’s Murder Is Prehistory of Gaza-Israel 10/7​ Thanks Wiggs.
    ​ The Oslo Accords comprised a Declaration of Principles (DoP), a memorandum clarifying some points in the main document, and four appendices. The appendices dealt with election in the occupied territories, the withdrawal of Israeli forces from Gaza and Jericho, Israeli-Palestinian economic cooperation, and the regional economic development. The DoP provided the framework for the interim agreement setting up Palestinian self-rule in Gaza and Jericho and its implementation through further technical discussions to be concluded within three months of signing of the Accord. The significance of the DoP was the agreement that Palestinians were to be given a full measure of autonomy and that Israel would bring to an end its military occupation. The Oslo Accords were in effect confidence-and-security building measures within a fixed time frame of five years with negotiations starting no later than the end of 1995 on a list of issues, such as the status of Jerusalem, the Jewish settlements in the occupied territories, demarcation of borders and issues left over from previous negotiations, and at the end of which there would be negotiation to seal the final status agreement.
    ​ Rabin was in a hurry to bring an end to the Intifada, reach an agreement with the PLO leadership giving Palestinians autonomy in the occupied territories administered by their own elected representatives with policing powers and thereby relieving Israelis of that onerous responsibility, and build trust between Israel and Palestinian Authority before concluding the final status agreement for a meaningful future in terms of peaceful coexistence for both people. But there was also the need to hurry the process if it was not to be derailed by those forces seeded in the territories during the years of occupation since June 1967. The Intifada began in December 1987 marking the twentieth anniversary of the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza, and in these two decades the new political phenomenon of religious fanaticism in the territories was bent upon shutting the doors on any compromise of trading land for peace as implied in the UN security council resolution 242.
    ​ Jewish settlements in the occupied territories began to grow and spread in the period following the October war of 1973, and pushed by the settler movement Gush Emunim (the Bloc of the Faithful) had become a powerful lobby that no political party could ignore. Menachem Begin, as Likud leader with coalition partners on the religious right and elected prime minister in 1977, spoke of occupied territories as part of Eretz Israel (Land of Israel) to be settled by a new generation of Israelis making the land non-negotiable. The settler movement inevitably came into violent confrontations with Palestinian inhabitants of West Bank and Gaza, and such incidents coalesced to finally erupt in the Intifada of 1987-93.
    ​ The Palestinian uprising came from within the occupied territories surprising the PLO leadership based in Tunisia after being expelled from Lebanon during Israel’s Lebanese war. The extent and depth of Palestinian support for the uprising brought into prominence a new generation of activists connected with mosques and religious institutions and among them was “Hamas”, an acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement founded by Ahmad Yasin, teacher and local imam (religious leader), in Gaza around the time the Intifada started. Ahmad Yasin, a paraplegic, was connected with the Muslim Brotherhood organization in the territories and Hamas was established as an off-shoot of the Brotherhood. The Intifada also became the conduit for the supporters of Hamas to organize the politics of “resistance” in terms of the Brotherhood ideology of “jihad” (holy war). Gush Emunim’s use of the terminology Eretz Israel/Land of Israel, meaning the “land” over which Jews claim “historical rights” and for them to redeem and settle, was countered in the Hamas Charter that all of Palestine is Islamic Waqf (religious endowment) “consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgment Day” and, hence, cannot be despoiled, squandered, given or taken away from Muslims by anyone. As Hamas gained popularity it posed a threat to secular nationalist appeal of the PLO, a threat that its enemies among Arab states in the region, including Israel, would exploit to create divisions among Palestinians. Israeli intelligence agencies, Mossad and Shin Bet, would have been negligent in failing to penetrate Hamas with informers and goad Hamas activists escalate the rhetoric of religious extremism and terrorist violence to out-flank the PLO from the right.
    ​ Rabin had failed during his time as Defence Minister to impede the settler movement in the territories that came to haunt him as prime minister. After signing the Oslo Accords Rabin was a marked man, his death foretold. The Intifada had taken the lid off domestic terrorism. Gush Emunim and the ultra-religious right in Israel had found in Hamas their partner in the zero-sum dance of mutual hate and violence. Within six months of signing of the Oslo Accords the ring of fire was ablaze.​..
    ​..Rabin’s government was branded by the opposition coalition Judenrat, the deadly smear against Jews who collaborated with the Nazis. Ariel Sharon, nicknamed the “Butcher of Beirut” after the Kahane commission inquiry into the 1982 massacres of Palestinians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatilla during Israel’s Lebanese war, went public against Rabin, his former commander and mentor. Sharon accused Rabin’s government as “an insane government that shrinks Israel to Auschwitz borders, a reckless government, submissive, confused, treacherous, insane.”
    ​ On October 19, 1994 a Hamas suicide bombing of a bus in Tel Aviv killed twenty-two Israelis and wounded as many. Netanyahu appeared at the site of the bombing and addressing the television cameras denounced Rabin saying, “The PM chose to prefer Arafat and the welfare of Gaza’s residents at the expense of the inhabitants of Israel.”​ …
    ..As the year 1995 opened the opposition to Rabin and the Oslo Accords grew increasingly belligerent. Orthodox rabbis in the diaspora were drawn into the discourse over the “law of the pursuer” and the “law of the informer” that sanctioned the killing of a Jew in breach of either law.​..
    ..On October 5, the Knesset was scheduled to vote on Oslo II, and the opposition called for a mass rally on the same day in Zion Square in Jerusalem. The rally turned into a mob chanting “Death to Rabin.” Netanyahu as the leader of the opposition in the Knesset addressed the rally and taunted the non-Jewish character of the government relying on Arab-Israeli votes for the approval of Oslo II…
    ..A month later on November 4, Rabin and Peres were enthusiastically greeted at a peace rally in Malchei Yisrael Square near the City Hall in Tel Aviv. Yigal Amir had been stalking Rabin since the signing of the Oslo Accords in Washington in September 1993. Amir was waiting at the rally, which drew a crowd of a hundred thousand supporters of Rabin…
    ..Rabin was among his people, and both he and Peres were heartened by their genuine affection. Rabin had another private reception to attend after the rally. He took leave shortly after addressing the friendly crowd and walked behind Peres for his car. Yigal Amir waited in ambush close to the stairs that Rabin descended, and unloaded his weapon at point-blank range into the prime minister. Two of the bullets smashed into Rabin. His security detail had failed him, and by the time he was rushed to Ichilov hospital nearby Rabin was clinically dead.
    https://www.unz.com/article/rabins-murder-is-prehistory-of-gaza-israel-10-7/

​ What international order?​ , by Thierry Meyssan ​ Thanks Eleni
    ​ In the 17th century, the Treaties of Westphalia established the principle of state sovereignty. Each is equal to the others, and no one may interfere in the internal affairs of others. For centuries, these treaties governed relations between the present-day Länder, as well as between European states. They were reaffirmed by the Congress of Vienna in 1815, when Napoleon I was defeated.
    On the eve of the First World War, Tsar Nicholas II convened two International Peace Conferences (1899 and 1907) in The Hague to “seek the most effective means of assuring all peoples the benefits of a real and lasting peace”…
    ..The Conference agreed that, during armed conflict, populations and belligerents must remain under the protection of the principles resulting from “the usages established between civilized nations, the laws of humanity and the dictates of public conscience”. In short, the signatories undertook to stop behaving like barbarians.
    This system only works between civilized states that honour their signatures and are accountable to public opinion. It failed, in 1914, because states had lost their sovereignty by entering into defense treaties that required them to go to war automatically in certain circumstances that they could not assess for themselves.
    Léon Bourgeois’s ideas gained ground, but met with opposition, including from his rival in Georges Clemenceau’s Radical Party. Clemenceau did not believe that public opinion could prevent wars. Nor did the Anglo-Saxons, U.S. President Woodrow Wilson and British Prime Minister Lloyd George. At the end of the First World War, these three men substituted the might of the victors for the fledgling international law. They shared the world and the remnants of the Austro-Hungarian, German and Ottoman empires. They blamed Germany alone for the massacres, denying their own. They imposed disarmament without guarantees. To prevent the emergence of a rival to the British Empire in Europe, the Anglo-Saxons began to pit Germany against the USSR, and secured France’s silence by assuring her that she could plunder the defeated Second Reich. In a way, as the first President of the Federal Republic, Theodor Heuss, put it, they organized the conditions for the development of Nazism.
    As they had agreed among themselves, the three men reshaped the world in their own image (Wilson’s 14 points, the Sykes-Picot agreements, the Balfour Declaration). They created the Jewish homeland of Palestine, dissected Africa and Asia, and tried to reduce Turkey to its minimum size. They organized all the current disorders in the Middle East.
    Yet it was on the basis of the ideas of the late Nicholas II and Léon Bourgeois that the League of Nations (League) was established after the First World War, without the participation of the United States, which thus officially rejected any idea of International Law. However, the League also failed. Not because the United States refused to join, as some say. That was their right. But firstly, because it was incapable of re-establishing strict equality between states, as the United Kingdom was opposed to considering colonized peoples as equals.​..
    ​..Joseph Stalin, First Secretary of the CPSU, was opposed to the idea of a world government, and an Anglo-Saxon one at that. All he wanted was an organization capable of preventing future conflicts. In any case, it was Russian conceptions that gave birth to the system: that of the United Nations Charter, at the San Francisco conference.
    ​ In the spirit of the Hague Conferences, all UN member states are equal. The Organization includes an internal tribunal, the International Court of Justice, responsible for settling disputes between its members. However, in the light of previous experience, the five victorious powers have a permanent seat on the Security Council, with a veto. Given that there was no trust between them (the Anglo-Saxons had planned to continue the war with the remaining German troops against the USSR) and that it was unknown how the General Assembly would behave, the various victors wanted to ensure that the UN would not turn against them (the USA had committed appalling war crimes by dropping two atomic bombs against civilians, while Japan… was preparing its surrender to the Soviets). But the great powers did not understand the veto in the same way. For some, it was a right to censor the decisions of others; for others, it was an obligation to take decisions unanimously.
    ​ Except that, right from the start, the Anglo-Saxons didn’t play ball: an Israeli state declared itself (May 14, 1948) before its borders had been agreed, and the UN Secretary-General’s special envoy to oversee the creation of a Palestinian state, Count Folke Bernadotte, was assassinated by Jewish supremacists under the command of Yitzhak Shamir. Moreover, the seat on the Security Council allocated to China, in the context of the end of the Chinese civil war, was given to Chiang Kai-shek’s Kuomintang and not to Beijing. The Anglo-Saxons proclaimed the independence of their Korean zone of occupation as the “Republic of Korea” (August 15, 1948), created Nato (April 4, 1949), and then proclaimed the independence of their German zone of occupation as “Federal Germany” (May 23, 1949).
    ​ The USSR considered itself fooled, and slammed the door (“empty seat” policy). The Georgian Joseph Stalin had mistakenly believed that the veto was not a right of censure, but a condition of unanimity of the victors. He thought he could block the organization by boycotting it.
    ​ The Anglo-Saxons interpreted the text of the Charter they had drafted and took advantage of the Soviets’ absence to place “blue helmets” on the heads of their soldiers and wage war on the North Koreans (June 25, 1950) in the “name of the international community” (sic). Finally, on August 1, 1950, the Soviets returned to the UN after an absence of six and a half months…
    ​..With the dissolution of the USSR, things began to get worse. The US Undersecretary of Defense, Paul Wolfowitz, drew up a doctrine according to which, to remain masters of the world, the United States had to do everything in its power to prevent the emergence of a new rival, starting with the European Union. It was in application of this idea that Secretary of State James Baker imposed the enlargement of the European Union to include all the former states of the Warsaw Pact and the USSR. By expanding in this way, the Union deprived itself of the possibility of becoming a political entity. It was again in application of this doctrine that the Maastricht Treaty placed the EU under NATO’s protection. And it is still in application of this doctrine that Germany and France are paying for and arming the Ukraine.
    ​ Then came Czech-US professor Josef Korbel. He proposed that the Anglo-Saxons should dominate the world by rewriting international treaties. All that was needed, he argued, was to substitute Anglo-Saxon law, based on custom, for the rationality of Roman law. In this way, in the long term, all treaties would give the advantage to the dominant powers: the United States and the United Kingdom, linked by a “special relationship”, in the words of Winston Churchill. Professor Korbel’s daughter, Democrat Madeleine Albright, became Ambassador to the UN, then Secretary of State. Then, when the White House passed into Republican hands, Professor Korbel’s adopted daughter, Condoleeza Rice, succeeded her as National Security Advisor, then Secretary of State. For two decades, the two “sisters” [3] patiently rewrote the main international texts, ostensibly to modernize them, but in fact to change their spirit.
    ​ Today, international institutions operate according to Anglo-Saxon rules, based on previous violations of international law. This law is not written in any code, since it is an interpretation of custom by the dominant power. Every day, we substitute unjust rules for International Law and violate our own signature.​..
    ​..As Léon Bourgeois explained in the last century, to be effective and lasting, disarmament treaties must be based on legal guarantees. It is therefore urgent to return to international law, failing which we will plunge headlong into a devastating war.
    ​ Our honour and our interest lie in re-establishing international law. It’s a fragile construction. If we want to avoid war, we must re-establish it, and we can be sure that Russia thinks as we do, that it will not violate it.
    ​ Or we can support NATO, which brought its 31 defense ministers together in Brussels on October 11 to listen to their Israeli counterpart announce, via videoconference, that he was going to raze Gaza to the ground. And none of our ministers, including Germany’s Boris Pistorius, dared to speak out against the planning of this mass crime against civilians…
    ..We don’t have to choose between two overlords, but to protect peace, from the Donbass to Gaza, and, ultimately, to defend International Law.
    https://www.voltairenet.org/article219965.html

​ The collapse of Israel and the United States​ by Thierry Meyssan​ Thanks Eleni​. I don’t ​yet see the people’s wishes translating into policy changes.
    ​ For the first time in history, civilians are being massacred live on television.
    Everywhere – except in Europe – Jews and Arabs unite to cry out their grief and call for peace.
    People everywhere realize that this genocide would not be possible if the United States did not supply bombs to the Israeli army in real time…
    ..The “Jewish supremacists” are behaving today as they did in 1948.
    When the United Nations voted to create two federated states in Palestine, one Hebrew and one Arab, the armed forces self-proclaimed the Hebrew state before its borders had been fixed. The “Jewish supremacists” immediately expelled millions of Palestinians from their homes (the “Nakhba”) and assassinated the UN special representative who had come to create a Palestinian state. The seven Arab armies (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and North Yemen) that tried to oppose them were quickly swept aside.
    Today, they are no more obedient to their protectors and massacre again, without realizing that this time the world is watching and no one will come to their rescue. At a time when the Shiites accept the principle of a Hebrew state, their madness is jeopardizing the very existence of that state…
    ..This inevitable process has just begun for the “American Empire”. The question is not how far Benjamin Netanyahu’s “revisionist Zionists” will go, but how far the US imperialists will support them. At what point will Washington decide it has more to lose by allowing Palestinian civilians to be massacred than by correcting Israel’s leaders?
    ​https://www.voltairenet.org/article219991.html

​ The UN Security Council passed a resolution on Wednesday that called for a temporary pause to the fighting in Gaza. Tel Aviv said the call for a short peace was a decision “disconnected from reality and holds no significance.”
    ​ The resolution passed the UN’s most powerful body in a vote of 12-0. The US and UK did not vote for the motion because it did not condemn Hamas. Russia abstained over concerns that the resolution did not make a strong enough call for peace. Moscow’s representative said Washington is responsible for removing the word “ceasefire” from the text.
    ​ The resolution called for “urgent and extended humanitarian pauses” in Gaza to allow aid to reach Palestinian civilians and for “the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages held by Hamas and other groups, especially children, as well as ensuring immediate humanitarian access.”​

Israel Will Ignore UN Security Council Resolution Calling for Pause in Fighting in Gaza

John Day
    Participant

​ Alastair Crooke , ‘Israel’s’ ‘Nakba Doctrine’
    ​ “We are now actually rolling out the Gaza Nakba”, says Avi Dichter, “Israel’s” Minister for Agriculture and former head of Shin Bet. The Israeli cabinet has been briefed that up to 1,700,000 Gazans (out of a total population of 2.2 million) are no longer able to live in their own homes, either because they’ve been ‘displaced’, or because their homes have been destroyed/damaged…
    ..Simply put, the Israelis are fighting a conventional war-model (an armoured ‘fist’ inching ahead under massive air support). But the contradiction to this model is blatantly obvious: the so-called ‘enemy’ on the ground simply are civilians, who are dying in horrifying numbers, whilst the Hamas forces remain intact, deep underground. That, too, is where the Hamas infrastructure lies…
    ..The ineluctable logic to this analysis therefore is to continue with the status quo: If it isn’t working in respect to freeing hostages, or degrading Hamas, it can be presented to the Israeli public as ‘working’ through forcing civilians to flee their devastated communities (what Dichter calls the “Gaza Nakba”).
    ​ With the ‘Nakba Doctrine’ taking a hold, so favourable conditions for the release of hostages (which Hamas predicates upon a lengthy ceasefire and humanitarian supplies) melts away…
    ​ In this context, Israeli popular sentiment — even amongst former liberals — is moving toward a Greater Nakba. Gaza is under Nakba pressures. So is the West Bank, as settler violence against Palestinians surges. Even a ‘liberal’ such as former opposition leader Lapid now agrees that ‘settlers’ in the occupied West Bank are not ‘settlers’ at all, since the land is but the ‘Biblical land of Israel’.
    ​ Nakba ‘ambitions’ are widening to South Lebanon (up to the Litani River) too. The radical members of Netanyahu’s government say Israelis will never return to the kibbutz adjacent to Lebanon, without Hezbollah’s removal from the border area.
    So, the call is heard for “Israel” to ‘take’ Lebanon up to the Litani (a key water source) — and ‘serendipitously’ the Israeli air force has begun operating up to 40 kms inside Lebanon. Cabinet members now openly speak of the IOF needing to turn its attention to Hezbollah once Hamas has been ‘obliterated’…
    ​..The US reportedly suspects that “Israel” is provoking Hezbollah, hoping to entice the US into a war on Lebanon.
    ​ Plainly, the White House is struggling to avoid the slide towards full regional war, as both the Lebanese front and the Iraqi front heats up: On Sunday, Iraqi movements again fired missiles at the American base in Shaddadi.
    ​ “Israel” is sensing the present crisis to be both an existential risk, but an ‘opportunity’ too – an opportunity to establish “Israel” across ‘its Biblical lands’ over the long term.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/articles/opinion/-israel-s—nakba-doctrine

​ Netanyahu’s Surprise Admission: Israel “Not Successful” At Minimizing Civilian Casualties
    ​ He ultimately blamed Hamas for this while vowing the Israeli military would “try to finish the job” of eradicating the Islamist terror group.
    But he emphasized in surprisingly blunt words: “That’s what we’re trying to do: minimal civilian casualties. But unfortunately, we’re not successful.”
    ​ He presented the context as one where Hamas was preventing civilians from leaving northern Gaza “at gun point”. He claimed that Hamas “fired at the safe corridors that we provided for the Palestinians.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/netanyahus-surprise-admission-israel-not-successful-minimizing-civilian-casualties

​Moon of Alabama, One Religion’s War Against All Others​ The ​war to create “Greater Israel”​.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/11/one-religions-war-against-all-others.html#more

“Leverage” Turkish Parliament Postpones Vote On Sweden’s NATO Membership , Turkey says Sweden must extradite PKK members considered terrorists by Ankara.
    Turkey is joined only by Hungary as the NATO members yet to approve Sweden’s membership bid…
    ..“They’re spreading blatant lies about Hungary, about the rule of law in Hungary, about democracy, about life here; how, the argument goes, can anyone want to be our ally in a military system while they’re shamelessly spreading lies about Hungary?” he said during an interview on national radio in March.
    “If they expect us to be fair to them, then they should also be fair to Hungary,” Orbán added.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/turkish-parliament-postpones-vote-swedens-nato-membership

​Caitlin Johnstone , Fifteen Things You Should Never Have To Say To A Country
    https://www.caitlinjohnst.one/p/fifteen-things-you-should-never-have

John Day
    Participant

Long Term Economic Trend Analysis from Charles Hugh Smith
    Can We Reverse America’s Distemper? Social trust, a baseline measure of social stability, has erode
    https://charleshughsmith.substack.com/p/can-we-reverse-americas-distemper

Power-Politics trumps science: CDC Claims On Vaccination And Natural Immunity Made Without Seeing Underlying Data: FOIA Document
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cdc-claims-vaccination-and-natural-immunity-made-without-seeing-underlying-data-foia

Peter McCullough MD , Twitter “Community Notes” Deceptively Push False Claims on COVID-19 Vaccines (“Twitter” is “X”. a mixed-bag. See below.)
    Anonymous Propaganda Agents Write False Commentaries to Deceive Public
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/twitter-community-notes-deceptively

​ Early Saturday morning, Elon Musk said his social media platform X will be “filing a thermonuclear lawsuit” against left-leaning non-profit Media Matters and “all those who colluded” for “completely misrepresenting” the real user experience on X.
    ​ “This week, Media Matters for America posted a story that completely misrepresented the real user experience on X, in another attempt to undermine freedom of speech and mislead advertisers,” Musk said.
    ​ Media Matters shared a report Thursday that showed “white nationalist and antisemitic conspiracy theories” content next to “ads for major brands like Apple, Bravo (NBCUniversal), IBM, Oracle, and Xfinity (Comcast).”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/elon-musk-plans-thermonuclear-lawsuit-against-media-matters

Pilots were forced to accept cardiotoxic injections to stay employed. Airline Mayday Radio Calls Up 386% in 2023
    What is causing steep rise of in-flight medical emergencies since 2021?
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/airline-mayday-radio-calls-up-386

John Day
    Participant

Steve Kirsch wonders “how many?”, Remembering Jane Thomsen of New Zealand
    It is with great sadness that we share with you the sudden passing of New Zealand resident Jane Thomsen. Jane got her first shot of Pfizer on Aug 17, 2021 and died “unexpectedly” the same day!
    https://kirschsubstack.com/p/remembering-jane-thomsen-of-new-zealand

​ Steve Kirsch , An open letter to the New Zealand Ministry of Health: an offer you can’t refuse
    I believe you have made a very serious mistake that is costing lives. Why not publish the anonymized record-level data just to be sure?
    ​ To the New Zealand Ministry of Health:
    ​I read with great interest this “AAP fact check” article which states “NZ health authorities say four deaths have been linked to the vaccines.”
    ​ I have record-level data from multiple countries and it’s clear the COVID vaccines are killing at least 1 person per 1,000 doses on average which means that around 12,000 New Zealanders were killed by the COVID vaccines.
    ​ So we have a difference of opinion.
    I’d like to suggest a way for you to definitively win the argument and prove that you are right and I am wrong.
    https://kirschsubstack.com/p/an-open-letter-to-the-new-zealand

​ Walter M. Chesnut explains the buildup of spike-protein as amyloid plaques, as mRNA “vaccinated” cells keep pumping it into the bloodstream for half a year.
    Discussing A Recent Preprint from Yale: Is Post-Vaccination Syndrome (PVS) Actually a New Spike-Induced Amyloidosis?
    When you break down the symptoms of Post-Vaccination Syndrome, a very strong case can be made for Post-Vaccination Amyloidosis.
    https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/discussing-a-recent-preprint-from

​ New Email Shows Fauci Adviser Suggesting He Destroyed Records
    ​ A top deputy to Dr. Anthony Fauci indicated in a newly uncovered email that he purposefully did not keep records that he knew would be sought by the public and congressional investigators.​ “I have retained very few emails or documents on these matters, and continue to request that correspondence on sensitive issues be sent to me at my gmail [sic] address,” Dr. David Morens, the deputy, wrote on June 17, 2021.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-email-shows-fauci-adviser-suggesting-he-destroyed-records

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Colorado judge rules Trump stays on The BalloT AND Trump committed Insurrection.

Jonathan Turley explains as only the impeccably manicured, perfectly coiffed and fastidious hygienic male can and will do.
    You know, arguing for, around and against himself…in the same paragraph or breath.

Turley:

Most of the public do not agree with that assessment. In polling, most view Jan. 6 for what it was: a protest that became a riot. One year after the riot,

We then watched as thinly deployed police barriers were overrun and a riot ensued. It was appalling, and most of us denounced it as it was unfolding. However, it was not a rebellion or insurrection in my view

From a young age, i thought A Riot entailed police deployment of tear gas or other “dispersives”. Age 6, I attended a high school basketball game at our rival’s gym. The opponents in 1968 pitted my dad’s uniformly white, exclusively poor country school against the predominantly black, exclusively poor urban school.
    In short, a fight broke out among the players during the piss-poorly officiated game. As the “fight” spilled into the stands and entryway, the police dispersed gasoline into the crowd. By gasoline. I mean canisters of tear gas.
    In my 6 year old mind and situated above the maddening crowd (top row of the bleachers) these words entered my mind, “We have ourselves a riot!, better than any narrated on TV by the somber tones of Chet Huntley or David Brinkley. And my God, you taste it and smell it too.”

In the chaos and melee, my sister, age 7, was trapped by “rioters” between the double doors separating foyer from gymnasium. There my sister took the full brunt of tear gas from an equally panicked asshole, er ah. peace officer.

My mother also attended the festivities and never forgave my father for rescuing “his student athletes” from the fight rather going to the aid of her distressed daughter. I wondered unlike my apparently cowed father, why hadn’t my mother, an adult and bearer of at least some affirmative public duty as a nurse, gone to my sister’s aid herself.

Now that’s a riot, but not until the police deployed tear gas no matter how Jonathan Turley attempts to convince us otherwise from the perspective of his pampered life.

Insurrection my ass

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@john-day

The collapse of Israel and the United States​ by Thierry Meyssan​ Thanks Eleni​. I don’t ​yet see the people’s wishes translating into policy changes.

For the first time in history, civilians are being massacred live on television.

Thirty (30) years ago in Dr. Day’s backyard:

Clinton/Reno ordered the CS tear gassing murder of of 80 “civilians” to *save the children*, which incinerated all 24 of innocent youngsters…

Veni, vidi, vici.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Meanwhile as the intel op *FICTIONS* manufactured by the UniParty GlobalCap Empire continue to democide any & all possible future ethical/moral *opposition* (actual threats were removed long ago), every Tom, Dick & Harry preaches their “expert”, 100% *TRUTH* DEEP THOUGHTS across the blogosphere…

Then there are the countless wannabe *tyrants* spewing vehement hatred, bigotry, racism, + *other* misanthropic political toxicities across the Intertubes

No wonder Hollyweird professional actors are worried about getting “theirs”…

Too bad, sooo sad, We The People never stood a chance against the narcissistic…

Acta, non verba.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

jb-hb
    Participant

Insurrection my ass

But it was the most dangerous and brilliant insurrection ever! Able to completely take over the country with no weapons and with people mostly walking between the velvet tourist ropes and leaving of their own accord. The most horrifying!

Oroboros
    Participant

I hope the Empire of Lies introduces ‘Assisted Suicide’ before it’s too late for Gen Z

The disappointment factor inherent in Actual Reality will kill them far more painfully

Oroboros
    Participant

The Zionist Liar-In-Chief Whose Lies Have Made Genocide Acceptable & Land Theft Respectable In The USA

The Face of Evil

Celticbiker
    Participant

Careful Mike Reid, you’re starting to sound like me. Once you name the jew, they all want to crucify you, brother.

Oroboros
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Participant

I suggest that we live without fear Celticbiker

We all die in the end

VietnamVet
    Participant

The code for today’s Neo-feudal mercenary armies is “Kill them all and let God sort them out”. Before, in the previous Dark Age, it was “Kill them. For the Lord knows who are His.” WWIII, so far, is a war of attrition with two fronts in Ukraine and Gaza. The victor will be the one who kills all males of military age on the other side.

Mercenaries fight for money. Cut funding to Ukraine and Israel and the world war stops. The tribal religious wars will continue but must be isolated like a contagion with DMZs to keep them from spreading.

It is this century’s corporate states who are fighting the endless wars for profit. Sovereign nation states that protect and serve their citizens are no more. North American is simply a collection of Globalist’s Neo-colonies. If there were no atomic weapons, this world war would end with a punitive armistice like WWI to be re-fought with the next generation of males.

However, the current world leadership is so incompetent and divorced from reality (worse than WWI) that a nuclear exchange is likely by mistake or even intentionally.

Human beings must learn to live within their means and to share, in peace, if they want their offspring to continue to inhabit this finite planet; especially, as resources decline, and pollution accelerates.

Oroboros
    Participant

Styxhexenhammer gives hilarious take on NYC Mayor Eric Adams criticizing immigrants flooding NYC and his reaction to Pedo Joe sending the FBI to his house to fuck him over a bit for making Pedo Jo-Joe’s immigration clusterfuck look like a horse’s ass.

Adams is on his way out for not towing the party line so he’s gonna fuck Jo-joe in the butt for his Swan Song.

New York City Mayor Slashes Police Funding Due to Illegals Overwhelming City Services

John Day
    Participant

@VP Gary: Thierry Meyssan’s words, not mine.
    I saw glimpses of the Waco massacre on the TV in the hospital a few times, as I walked by it that day.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Orwell was not free,
    to think about these other methods of control,
    these non-violent methods and my,
    I’m inclined to think that the scientific dictatorships of the future,
    and I think there are going to be scientific dictatorships in many parts of the world,
    will be probably a good deal nearer to the brave new world pattern than to the 1984 pattern, they will a good deal nearer not because of any humanitarian qualms of the scientific dictators but simply because the BNW pattern is probably a good deal more efficient than the other.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/a-dictatorship-without-tears

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.