Debt Rattle November 18 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 18 2023

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Thierry Meyssan’s words, not mine.
    I saw glimpses of the Waco massacre on the TV in the hospital a few times, as I walked by it that day.

So, you’re actively posting links to the blogosphere with info/opinions that you’re not sure possess merit and/or a zip code in reality, or that you even agree with?

Am I reading that right?

Well, since I only skim the headlines + maybe the 1st paragraph, I’m not sure either, what with the 24/7 Sea Of Noise

Pity the foolz that bother reading/absorbing *daily* the thousands upon thousands of words representing “rhetorical” content you have linked 🙄

Perhaps enduring 3+ decades of truthers regurgitating info/opinions has made me jaded a bit (often asserting ridiculously/patently false claims), but don’t you think that finding a *core* solution, followed by a sincere effort to unify in absolute support, might make more sense given the perilous situation(s) “humanity” currently is facing?

(I know, wish in one hand, $#!t in the other…)

My vote still stands with Natural Law as the best *proven* legal system available:

No hope of that without Spiritual Sanity overcoming Mass Formation Psychosis 😐

Onward & upward with Analysis Paralysis!

John Day
    Participant

@Michael Reid: My grandfather, a newspaper reporter, with a journalism degree from Harvard grad school, who studied at the Sorbonne for a year after he finished being an observer-gunner in a Spad, and a radio operator in WW-1, raised a family during the depression, built them a house with his hands, and was in OSS counter-intelligence in WW-2, as Major Robert H. Williams. I was the only one in the family who sought to understand his statement that the biggest threat to our American freedoms was “International Bankers”.
    This is a link to a book of his, “Know Your Enemy”: https://archive.org/stream/KnowYourEnemyRHWilliams/Know%20Your%20Enemy%20-%20R%20H%20Williams_djvu.txt

John Day
    Participant

@VP Gary: Lighten-up, Man.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ VP

I also vote for natural law

@ John Day

Thinks for the link

The more I learn the more I realize I know very little and most things that were taught were lies

V. Arnold
    Participant

The more I learn the more I realize I know very little and most things that were taught were lies

Ahmen to that…
    School taught me that real learning was gotten elsewhere; and self directed was best….

zerosum
    Participant

Hummm … MRI and TAE as mentors
    ———–

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.