Debt Rattle November 21 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 21 2023

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

This is a superb ad for Louis Vuitton

The unwashed masses hollow the joint out for $250,000 and the cops just pick their noses and suck their thumbs

Hahahahahaha

What a pitiful excuse for a ‘country’.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1727040949619216722

Oroboros
    Participant

Ritual Humiliation #324

Duh’merica the Beautiful

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

What a Maroon!

Oroboros
    Participant

Nero diddles while Rome Burn!

Oroboros
    Participant

I’m so impressed with the Human Spirit

Be all that you can be!

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Ritual Humiliation is second nature to Pedo Jo-Joe

Proposed BBee: take a great silent movie and “dub” masks over everyone’s face.
    It is still the greatest mystery tp me that masochism burst forward in the Great Nightmare: Isolate me. Cover my face. Drug me. Make me comply.

B12 deficiency…obesity; vegan; red blood cell disorders; alcohol, caffeine, processed food. Symptoms: apathy; agitation, palpitations, neuropathies, muscle spasms, shortness of breath….
    Why were the wealthy taking B12 injections back in the day?
    (And probably still do.)

John Day
    Participant

Mysterious military flights between Israel, Lebanon continue
    Sources suggest the planes originating from NATO countries carry equipment meant to weaken Hezbollah
    https://new.thecradle.co/articles/mysterious-military-flights-between-israel-lebanon-continue

zerosum
    Participant

Biden negotiating hostage release with Israel:
    I can stop the plane delivery ….
    Hehehehe
    “Mysterious military flights between Israel, Lebanon continue
    Sources suggest the planes originating from NATO countries carry equipment meant to weaken Hezbollah”

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Dr D says: “Surprised so much about Ritter.” Christ man, you and The RIM host keep bringing Ritter up and that’s inexplicable to me. Feigned surprise?

DrD says: “He can go ahead and have his emotions, I don’t mind.” Ritter’s emotions are genuine. The rest easily passes for logorrhea.

Dr D further says: ‘it’s just well known that before you issue tactical predictions, you should take a deep breath and let the emotions go because you’ll get more accurate results that way”
    Compared to what? Have you and Ritter read, studied, contemplated Keegan’s “The Face of Battle” and at least ascertained 1. why men fight, you know, like in combat? 2. What applied factors changed combat and war from murderous mayhem where few soldiers ever fired their weapons on purpose or anger at the enemy to automated responses armies expect from their modern training methods ie. dehumanize the enemy en masse “I’m just shooting at a target or silhouette”. Anemotional industrialized killing and yet there’s still PTSD, epidemic.
    3. That soldiers and marines more often menaces themselves and each other under the stress of combat. There’s a couple of fragging aficionados lurking here
    4. Which one of you or Scott Ritter evaluated an individual’s fitness, aptitude and psychological adaptability for special duty, special operations, flight status, combat operations or deployment to austere environments? And then monitored/treated/recovered those folks in combat?

Fact is, under the most severe mortal stress, most men (few women qualify for the missions) gargle, swallow, or aspirate their vomit as they auger into oblivion. The rest carry out their mission and the EPs, automatically. The results of their expert and trained/drilled responses are often found on their bodies postmortem, control surface injuries. You know, the rudder, collective or cyclic seized in their death grip.

“…because he has walked the walk to a degree that few others could match.”
    You mean he went to jail?

For some, the uniform raises the blood pressure like a red cape waived in front of a bull.

kultsommer
    Participant

Louis Vuitton strictly forbids, enforced by heavy fines, unlicensed sale or resale of their bags.
    That will teach them looters the lesson.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.