Debt Rattle November 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 23 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    chooch
    Participant

There is a recent article in the Jerusalem Post, titled

More than 10,000 COVID-19 booster breakthroughs – cause for concern?

You will have to search on it. Tried several times yesterday and today but doesn’t seem to like the link when I try to post.

Wonder how the 0.27% breakthrough rate for the booster compared to the infection rate among the unvaccinated. Also, how long after receiving a booster are you considered fully vaccinated again?

Mr. House
    Participant

Most of the act talks about this “because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin;”

How does that help?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

When last we read our two anti-heroes, they were discussing Grand Schemes vs Grand Insanity:

TAE irregular: “If we are “lucky” enough to go on experiencing this dangerously entertaining shit-show called civilization for a few more years then you will gradually come to know that my analysis of it being a properly planned out and war-gamed-to-the-last detail sort of genocide is simply true. Stupidity, incompetence and bad luck have played a role, of course, because humans are more or less human, BUT the ability to predict future events will be significantly hampered by attributing this mess to such benign motives. No worries, though. You’ll come around as more data rolls in. The mainest point is that the world is headed for a showdown. We’ll see what’s showing when that shit goes, and then we can compare notes.”

bosco: Even if you’re right, what to do?

The difference of perspective points out a core problem: how to recognize that the authorities are untrustworthy and unreliable in all aspects except perhaps in their addictive greed for money.

I do not have a problem per se with the notion that this covidiocy and its goose-stepping vakzinazis are part of a Grand Scheme. I can even accept, grudgingly, the idea that they are competent enough to make it happen. But all this does is make people focus on the Big Bad Blamable Bad Guy, rather than the real enemy: us. Big Bad Guy couldn’t blow our noses without our permission if we weren’t so willing to feel secure, weren’t so desperate to believe that the shadow that schlepped down the hall and fucked little sister while mommy slept isn’t Daddy, couldn’t be Daddy… what some guy online called “the Sotckholm syndrome writ large”.

Just 5% of the people actually following their own counsel and initiative would have those creeps in the gutters drinking Thunderbird for kicks and an illusion of warmth.

As for you being proven right: how? If things hold together enough in a way that ThePowersThatBe (TPTB) find satisfactory and amenable to their control, we are very unlikely to know if it happened by accident or plan. They will claim credit as eagerly as they deny blame and responsibility.

“Stupidity, incompetence and bad luck have played a role, of course, because humans are more or less human, BUT the ability to predict future events will be significantly hampered by attributing this mess to such benign motives. “

They are hardly benign. They are perhaps the leading and most crucially destructive sins of humanity. To quote that blad old bastard, R.A. Heinlein, “The cosmos does not forgive mistakes.”

You fuck up, you’re fucked.
    Meanwhile, a home-brewed homily: I’d rather admit honestly how depraved I am than lie and become that much more depraved.

uranian
    Participant

“Nothing forces us to know what we do not want to know. Except pain.”

I just spoke with a brother, vexxed despite all the info I’ve tried to share with him over the last year. His double-vexxed best friend just ended up in hospital with a “breakthrough” case. Brother is planning on his next booster anyway. I wonder how much pain it will take to shatter the illusion. Perhaps the death of children.

Dr Day, thanks for your welcome. I think boscohorowitz has a rather inimitable style, so I’ll take the identity confusion as a compliment.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Free energy makes this an immediate reality. ”

Never trust a money man to understand physics. Yes, Tesla was a genoius. No, there is no such thing in this reality as “free energy”. Such utopian beliefs are classic homo sapient modern insanity. Tesla was all caught up in that Progress Through Science stuff.

If his secret papers held info that could make Free Energy, it would’ve been weaponized long ago. No one sits on a secret like that without making weapons from it.
    “Well, add to that a deformed genetic makeup because you took the spike protein bio-weapon Clot Shot, and it become a real DEAL BREAKER in the long term relationship department.”

I’m pretty sure that Basic Biology will circumvent such fussy preferences. Especially when things like student loans and home mortgages are no longer nearly as important as staying warm/cool, pohysically protected, and decently fed and hydrated. People really like to screw. Latex condoms will grow pricier and increasingly unavailable.
    “I don’t think it will take the natives in northern Australia very long to figure out, to not alert the authories by getting tested! One can see that behavior change coming a mile away!”

It is their land, their water, their sewage system that is allegedly covidified. They are all deemed covidified by association with their land, which proably won’t be their land much longer — in the eyes of the law, that is, which won’t be anyone’s much longer.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I wonder how much pain it will take to shatter the illusion. Perhaps the death of children.”

I fear that Triv is right when he refers to “the Stockholm syndrome writ large”. We are more scared of life with a defining authority than we are of abuse by authority.

We love to gripe about it … well, a popular phrase sums it up: “Why, that wouldbe mere anarchy!” as if anarchy were the ultimate evil or as if there were anything “mere” about it.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

In Australia there are proposals to frack large areas of land which is of deep cultural significance to the indigenous peoples. These have been mounting a resistance campaign with much popular support.

The Feds here are OBSESSED with exhuming and selling fossils fuels, especially natural gas: they want a “gas-led recovery” to use their own term.

I am not sure and don’t have time to investigate, but this forced deportation of at least some first nations people — another stolen generation or three — may perhaps provide a convenient way to undermine indigenous opposition to Extractivist Economics and Politics.

May God have mercy upon them all.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Today’s gender madness came from opposition to allowing gays to privately stick their poenises in each other without bothering anyone about it.

We disapproved of and punished them. The following happened to a favorite composer of mine, Henry Cowell:

“In May 1936, Cowell was arrested on a “morals” charge for allegedly having oral sex with a seventeen-year-old boy. After initially denying the allegation, under questioning he admitted not only to it but to additional sex acts with the teenager and his male friends. While jailed awaiting a court hearing, he wrote a full confession accompanied by a request for leniency on the basis that “he was not exclusively homosexual but was in fact in love with a woman he hoped to marry”.[23] The charge was not dropped and Cowell, overruling his attorneys, pled guilty; probation was denied, and he received the standard sentence of one to fifteen years.[24] In August 1937, after a parole hearing, the board of pardons fixed his term of incarceration at the maximum decade-and-a-half.[25]

Cowell would ultimately spend four years in San Quentin State Prison.[26] There he taught fellow inmates, directed the prison band, and continued to write music at his customary prolific pace, producing around sixty compositions,”

17 year old boys? Oh, the horror! Secret fact: 17-year old boys can’t get knocked up. As long as it isn’t rape, let’s put today’s arbitrary 18 Years or Older Only rule aside, eh?

So faggots got tough, used media campaigns to make their case, became a major cause celebre’ political factor, doctors learned there was Big Bucks in turning vaginas/penises inside out, and here we are now.

20 years from now we’ll probably be smacking around any cocksucker/shag-licker who dares admit hes/hir honest erotic leaning.

The screw (ha!) turned big time when gay marriage was treated like a social disease. The liberal backlash against conservative demonization of gays wanting to have basic legal protection between/of spouses, coupled with today’s hyper-mediated/twitter-pated commercial-driven lifestyle virtually (literally virtually, if that makes sense) disconnected from physical reality, did the rest. Same with the justifiable outcry against the modern meat industry. Or the Save the Planet trademark.

All of these were righteous concerns, many of them existentially crucial, that one side or the other of the duopolistic poo-flinging contests that we call politics, exacerbated into Yet More Insanity.

1st Movement Cowell’s Violin and Piano Sonata

Featuring my favorite violinist, Joseph Szigeti.

There are five movements. Collect ‘am all!

Germ
    Participant

Say no more!

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Finally! Medical Proof the Covid Jab is “Murder”

“A couple of hours ago Darren Smith, the editor of the excellent The Light Paper, sent me a paper from the medical journal Circulation which proves that the covid-19 jabbing experiment has to stop today. I believe that any doctor or nurse who gives one of the mRNA covid jabs after today will in due course be struck off the appropriate register and arrested.

The journal Circulation is a well-respected publication. It’s 71-years-old, its articles are peer reviewed and in one survey it was rated the world’s no 1 journal in the cardiac and cardiovascular system category.

I’m going to quote the final sentence of the abstract which appears at the beginning of the article. This is all I, you – or anyone else – needs to know.

`We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy and other vascular events following vaccination.’

That’s it. That’s the death bell for the covid-19 mRNA jabs.

The endothelium is a layer of cells lining blood vessels and lymphatic vessels. T cells are a type of white cell.

We always knew these jabs were experimental. My video in December 2020, just under a year ago, warned about these specific risks. I read out a list of possible adverse events published officially by the American Government.

But now we have the proof of the link.

The mRNA jab is, remember, known not to stop people catching covid. And it is known not to stop people spreading it. I don’t believe anyone disputes these facts.

And yet vast numbers of deaths and serious injuries have occurred among people who have been jabbed. Look at the item entitled ‘Updated: how many are the vaccines killing?’ on my websites.

Now we have the evidence to stop the jabbing programmes.

In the study quoted in Circulation, a total of 566 patients aged 28 to 97 were tested. They were equally divided among men and women.

‘At the time of this report,’ says the author, ‘these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vaccine.’

At the very least, the use of these jabs must stop now. Immediately, until more long-term tests are done.

If there were any journalists left in the mainstream media, this news would be lead item on all TV and radio programmes and be on the front pages of all newspapers.

Thank heavens for free speech platforms such as BNT which enables me to bring you this news.

I’ve said for a year that this jab was an experiment – certain to kill and injure.

We’ve always known that to experiment on people without their full consent and understanding – after disclosing all the risks and potential side effects – is a crime.

Now the evidence exists that must stop this experiment.

If the covid jab experiment continues after today then we know for absolute sure that this is not a medical treatment, it is a cull.”

https://vernoncoleman.org/videos/finally-medical-proof-covid-jab-murder

Polder Dweller
    Participant
    Kassandra
    Participant

Mr House, I am so sorry. I too am just waiting for the date. I’ll certainly apply for an exemption, and I have a small group of people who will be applying as well (and are helping one another).

My state is part of the lawsuit, but they really have no balls. I have little hope.

I’ll not get vaccinated with this shit though, no matter what. This is it for me. They have gone too far. This IS the hill I will die on if necessary. What a nightmare.

zerosum
    Participant

People only believe A Fauci
    He doesn’t have time to read “fake news”
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712
    Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
    Steven R Gundry
    Originally published November 8, 2021
    Article has an altmetric score of 14880
    ———–
    See more details of who reads this articles

Picked up by 2 news outlets
    Tweeted by 39689
    On 5 Facebook pages
    Reddited by 28
    ———–

Red Alert: Renowned Cardiac Surgeon Steven Gundry Warns mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines More Than Double The Risk of Heart Attack
    The 5-Year Risk For Acute Rupture Of A Coronary Artery With A Potential Fatal Outcome!
    By Bill Sardi
    Global Research, November 22, 2021
    LewRockwell.com
    Denials by public health authorities
    The CDC maintains the known risks of Covid-19 illness “far outweigh” the potential risk of having a “rare adverse reaction” like myocarditis/pericarditis.

those darned kids
    Participant
    chooch
    Participant

Thanks for that germ. It looks like they will roll out boosters in Japan starting Dec. 1st. It will be interesting see what the uptake will be, will a new wave get triggered and how IVM might factor in.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

For those of us watching Russia amid this plague of nonmsense, I’ll note that my fave Russia-watcher has nothing to say about covid. Seems odd.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

THis is from a mainstream paper with a Mormonesque name:

Gaslighting Ivermectin, vaccines and the pandemic for profit August 25 2021

“Most Americans think that morality and ethics would suspend the profit motive just this once for the sake of saving the world from COVID-19. But, unfortunately, many continue to believe the vaccines are “free” and being offered as a public service out of the goodness of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s hearts, with Dr. Fauci being the fatherly voice of wisdom helping steer us through this deadly but unplanned pandemic.

“He only wants the very best that science can offer the human race regardless of any profit motive. In short, Dr. Fauci is like us, a man with a family and loved ones; he only wants a swift end to this pandemic with whatever treatment works the best and quickest.”

“Nothing could be further from the truth.

“What most do not understand is how Dr. Fauci can and does profit directly from the vaccines. The Bayh-Dole Act – a law passed in 1980 – allows scientists involved in developing a drug to SHARE IN THE ROYALTIES on sales of the drug.

“This fact was publicly disclosed in 2005 when Dr. Fauci was involved in an Interleukin trial gone wrong. Patients were getting sick and dying of toxicity and complaining that Dr. Fauci had failed to disclose he had a financial interest in the drug. Dr. Fauci, along with an NIH physician, Joseph Kovacs, was a co-developer of Interleukin-2. Under Bayh-Dole, this was one of the many patents from which Dr. Fauci could derive drug royalties.”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Ever wonder what the vakzine “woke” movement (to borrow that term from its sociopolitical use and apply it to the popular mindset regarding covidiocy and vakzines reversing at some point) will look like?

Black Lives really do matter, and cops were getting trrigger-happy in general and toward blacks in particular. Gays really were persecuted for a long time. The climate is indeed acting peculiar of late. etc. etc.

So imagine how many babies will be thrown out with the covid bathwater once the narrative inverts. I have read comments here expressing at least a little pleasure in the thought of today’s oppressive vakzinazis getting their heinies kicked come the inevitable sociopolitical mood swing.

The pogroms will continue until morale collapses or we run out of untouchables?

chettt
    Participant

I don’t understand why people are so hung up on the idea of “free energy”. Isn’t all energy free? Oil bubbles up from the ground, wood is all around us, coal is there for the picking and the sun always shines and the wind always blows. We are surrounded by free energy. The cost of using this energy has always been the price to deliver the energy to where it’s useful and to build the devices to use the energy. When people talk about how Tesla’s free energy has been suppressed by the PTBs what the hell do they mean? Would some Tesla inspired perpetual motion machine really change things?

those darned kids
    Participant

that was my first, and continues to be, objection to these injections.

¿how on this blessed earth could someone make outrageous profits from a globular pandemic?

such sleaze.

“money is the root of all assholes”

those darned kids
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Would some Tesla inspired perpetual motion machine really change things?”

If such a thing were possible (it isn’t), it would destroy the planet’s biosphere entirely.

We aren’t intelligent enough to use such a thing.

I rather doubt that God could use such a thing, either.

Absence of boundaries is like multiplying zero by zero.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Freudian slip?

WES
    Participant

Bosco:

Well bender comes pretty close to perpetual energy! Just can’t get the intelligent part quite right!

zerosum
    Participant

Is the universe A perpetual motion machine?
    A perpetual motion machine is a hypothetical machine that can do work infinitely without an external energy source. This kind of machine is impossible, as it would violate either the first or second law of thermodynamics or both. These laws of thermodynamics apply regardless of the size of the system.

The first law, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system. The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of any isolated system always increases.

Put simply, entropy is a measure of disorder, and the Second Law of Thermodynamics states that all closed systems tend to maximize entropy. … Overall, the entropy of the universe always increases.

Try it …..stretch your imagination …. black hole connected to a white hole … to big bang …. conservation of energy
    hint
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%B6bius_strip

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Governments and their central banks, have suspended the first and seconds laws, thus allowing them to perpetually grow bigger and bigger.

Mr. House
    Participant

Good way to start a bank run

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Mr. House: I’m truly sorry to hear that. I suspect that soon enough nobody with an office-job will be safe from this madness.

deflationista
    Participant

¿how on this blessed earth could someone make outrageous profits from a globular pandemic?

Tell me about it:

https://time.com/6092368/americas-frontline-doctors-covid-19-misinformation/

deflationista
    Participant

But. Natural immunity. Beeeeeeep. Boop.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Henry,

Maybe you can be forgiven because you are new here, but T-Bear is my long term personal friend, and most certainly not a troll.

Ilargi
    Thanks for chiming in on the troll accusations against T-Bear…you’re a good friend to have…
    Cheers

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Biden Administration Asks Appeals Court to Reinstate Vaccine Rules for Employers

The Fifth Circuit lost jurisdiction of its cases when they were moved to Cincinnati, and the Sixth Circuit now has the authority to dissolve the Fifth Circuit’s stay, which is what the Justice Department is requesting.

The department said OSHA acted to impose the employer rules now because voluntary measures had proven ineffective and Covid-19 was growing more virulent.

The Fifth Circuit is one of the nation’s most conservative federal courts, and the Sixth Circuit’s rulings lean in a conservative direction as well. If the Cincinnati-based court denies the Justice Department request, the Biden administration would have the option to seek emergency intervention from the Supreme Court.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Deflatulence

But, beep, muh, boop, muh vaccine…burp

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

from what i see around here, i suspect he never cleared the virus, and i imagine his demise would have been hastened by the clotshot, not prevented.

as to the frontline docs, i doubt they are rakin’ in 17,353,498$/second like certain folks are.

i actually perused the time article (which you’ve now posted twice), and frankly you should be embarrassed to consider such drivel worthy of your attention, let alone mine.

perhaps people are scamming from the organization, humans gotta human. nonetheless, pfizer paid a 2,300,000,000$ fine. how does that compare to skimming grandma’s 500$?

try again, blender.

I am not old. I am a victim of entropy.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    deflationista
    Participant

PTBarnum

Maybe you had covid? Apparently everyone in this forum has had it. Might explain a few things.

deflationista
    Participant

Those goddamn vaxines.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.