Debt Rattle November 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 23 2021

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

As it turned out, promoting fictions about COVID-19 could be profitable.

well, that part certainly is true.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

I agree that Germ’s Japan video by Dr John Campbell was quite informative.

I have been watching Dr. Campbell’s channel for a few months now. The first video I watched really turned me off because it was strongly pro-vaccine. But then I see him talking favorably about Vitamin D, and then talking favorably about Ivermectin, and then talking favorably about other points that are not officially approved talking points, which boosted his credibility.

those darned kids
    Participant

that’s real nice, bosco. thanks. i really like the one that starts with the kalimba.

those darned kids
    Participant

Recipients of this cash include many of America’s most important news outlets, including CNN, NBC, NPR, PBS and The Atlantic. Gates also sponsors a myriad of influential foreign organizations, including the BBC, The Guardian, The Financial Times and The Daily Telegraph in the United Kingdom; prominent European newspapers such as Le Monde (France), Der Spiegel (Germany) and El País (Spain); as well as big global broadcasters like Al-Jazeera.

try again, blender

those darned kids
    Participant

the banshee

this one kinda sums up where we’re at, bosco.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Well, I did some research on those “instant” COVID tests that one can gleefully but at your local chain drug store…

I remember hearing a murmur about some sort of carcinogen among their ingredients ~ Lo & Behold! It’s stranger than I thought 😐

First off, like all mass-produced items for western civ consumption, they’re made in China with God knows what…

Then adding to the fun, they’re sterilized with Ethylene Oxide gas, supposedly declared 100% “safe” 6-8 months ago by every pro “expert” word monkey at the NYT, WashPost, USA Today et al. (funny how all the words were in unison), after getting riled up by some anon twit that spread a vicious conspiracy theory about the kits being contaminated with cancer causing agents 😐

Anyways I digress, it appears conspiracy theory turned into fact as a number of EU agencies (including a union from Cypress) found residual levels of Ethylene Oxide on the cotton swabs that exceeds safe parameters by 7-10+ times ~ Why of course, it’s toxic just like everything to do with the CCP/NIH bioweapon 😐

Oh, that lil’ ol’ Ethylene Oxide gas thingy is like an ultra dangerous carcinogen, which is used by science “experts” to sanitize all sorts of medical devices & instruments, no definitive list on that though…

P.S. I’d post copious links I read, but my attachment privileges seem to have been revoked (Raul?) ~ Perhaps I posted something that offended?

If that’s the case, I apologize ~ I don’t ever remember posting something NSF-TAE, guess I’ll never know 😐

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Polder Dweller:

Thank heavens for free speech platforms such as BNT which enables me to bring you this news.

What platform is BNT?

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Unvaxxed sperm…
    Well…I’ve been a little concerned that my boys won’t be able to get their first jobs very easily without the Covid vaccine…if it’s still a problem by the time they are 18, perhaps they can just try selling sperm instead??

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Mr. House, @ Kassandra and anyone else in the US who has a job in jeopardy over these jabs…

I urge you to resist the jab. However, I can’t employ you. I do, however, have nearly a decade of experience in navigating the
    US safety net. If you lose employment and need to utilize the “safety net” and want ideas about where to start…contact me: [email protected].

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Polder Dweller, nevermind I figured it out (if anyone is even seeing my posts anymore) ~ Definitely tmi overload on brand new tube…

In fact, everything is starting to feel overwhelming + it seems like clown world is ever more bizarre.

And now the commentariat is being trolled by a “superior” 😐

I’m just going to stick to compiling data from a couple of semi-reliable, non-spaz sites, how I ended up here to begin with…

Not sure why I ever started posting, not that anyone is probably reading this anyways 🙂

V. Arnold
    Participant

And now the commentariat is being trolled by a “superior” 😐

I’m just going to stick to compiling data from a couple of semi-reliable, non-spaz sites, how I ended up here to begin with…

Not sure why I ever started posting, not that anyone is probably reading this anyways

Oh give me a f**king break…
    Pity party much?
    Trolled by a superior?
    Are you daft? Sorry, rhetorical question…
    Whatever you’re smoking; I want nothing to do with it…
    Passive/agressive:
    Happy trails in your travels in the astral plane…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Repost, the link I added blocked my post (again).

Nice to know that at least my posts are readable, if only by an unhappy, sour person.

No links allowed (8 posts between Grumpy & me vanished, not including mine) ~ Clearly things are changing on TAE…

P.S. Not smoking (36 years now) and/or drinking anything today, stone cold sober 😉

Mister Roboto
    Participant

VP: It would indeed appear that some changes are afoot. I tried embedding Chris Martenson’s latest video in a post, but those posts disappeared into the cyber-ether.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.