Debt Rattle November 27 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 27 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)
  • Author

Henri Rousseau The waterfall 1910   • Classification of Omicron (B.1.1.529): SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern (WHO) • This Is How Scientists Detect
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 27 2021]

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Too late for yesterday’s Debt Rattle.

Youngsters have been having heart problems on the pitch well before this virus and its untested experimental goop showed up. Some of the times the collapse on the pitch happens is due to an undiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation that may have many causes. The French have a saying that one digs their grave with their teeth; curiously enough, autopsies have indicated in genetic assays that carries protein has been present in the heart, possibly involved in the fatal incident. Some folk wisdom the French have. Even before the SARS C-virus, it would have been advisable to have a defibrillator that could be connected to a local hospital and controlled by phone and special training given to the coach or staff who would be present at all or most of practices or matches; this is even more urgently needed now in all sporting activities everywhere.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Paul Kingsnorth weighs in on “The Vaccine Moment”. This is something that broaches all the concerns of the consensus here but is at the same time something one could conceivably post on Facebook.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Adlertag
    Participant

And the WEF 4 1/2 months ago, on Jul 12 2021. B.1.1.529 wasn’t just discovered.

Article was updated 26Nov21 and the linked article from the portion referenced in the section relating to B.1.1.529 was created 26Nov21.

if you follow some of the tweet streams from academia the allocation B.1.1.529 was only allocated in the past couple of days, after the sequencing was submitted.

oxymoron
    Participant

So, I am getting just so much clearer that concerns around health, the vaccine damage or not, the variants of concern and the media madness around case numbers etc. are now to be largely a concern of the past. The digital slavery certificate and all it’s ensuing social credits is the meat on the bones. This is what we need to masticate on with gusto and real hunger now. The window is closing and the compliance is making the next round of free bodily autonomy that much more difficult.
    The original Oil Drum/TAE focus of intersection between energy and finance is sooooo back on the table. The Powers That Be have a great deal of leverage. They can turn off food and water with various instruments and levers. They can make cash and a range of transactions illegal and hard to do. There is no where near enough numbers of independent satellites of self-reliant hubs to get us through this. The only way in mother-fucking non-compliance.
    We wont be thanked and people will tell us with great kindness how the war was won and we will nod like we are being told new information. It will suck because we held out and they complied out of fear and ease but humility hurts (for my ego) – still you gotta do it for the kids like Louis CK says.
    DO NOT COMPLY.
    The masks, the QR codes (like I am some product to be scanned at a supermarket), the tests, the DNA farming. DO NOT COMPLY.
    If we do, we are saying the new digital blockchain-backed social credit system of indentured slavery is good and freedom of natural movement and organic self-organising systems and cultures are bad.

Oh and be like it’s not serious because if we get toooo serious we are bummers and right now no one needs bummers

OXI!

Dora
    Participant

The Merchants of Moral Panic

“This social sector’s cultural empresarios are no longer content, as they were for so long, to try and induce conformity and obedience through sneering and derision.

“No, they are now demanding that we offer up our bodies and those of our children to them, not as they claim, or in some cases might even absurdly believe, as a way of ensuring the safety of all, but as a palpable sign of our conformity with their idea of How the World Should Really Be™. ”

The Merchants of Moral Panic

Article was updated 26Nov21 and the linked article from the portion referenced in the section relating to B.1.1.529 was created 26Nov21.

The WEF is updating its articles without notifying readers? That’s pretty.

oxymoron
    Participant

So this is why we have to localize. Centralized power has no soul and when it parties like it is here in the current non-locked down portion of Austria you just know to stay away – todays leaders aint cool bro

deflationista
    Participant

here’s another one they missed, with cases from 2013, 2017 and 2018: https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2021/10/20/indiana-high-school-athletes-die-sudden-cardiac-arrest/5504764001/

Ummmm. I guess you missed mt post from November 5 that included this link.

What point are you actually trying to make?

ctbarnum
    Participant
    deflationista
    Participant

Also @those darn kids.

You do grammar checks now? Who is grasping at straws?

ctbarnum
    Participant

Looks like Bender is on a bender again today. Your jabs don’t work, Bender.

“Never mind that with vaccines we have more Covid-19 deaths this year than last. How is that possible if the jabs work? Yes, not everyone has gotten them. So what? There should be a more than ratable decrease with vaccinated population percentage since we know the most at-risk were the most-likely to get the vaccines the earliest and thus if they prevented critical and fatal outcomes those vaccinated should be zero and zero when it comes to such outcomes. If the virus kills 0.1% of the people who get it but the people who can get it are 200 million instead of 330 million because the rest have been vaccinated and are immune then the death count should drop by much more than a third since the most-vulnerable got jabbed first.

Instead the death count went up.

Across sample sizes of hundreds of millions of people this is extraordinarily strong, indeed irrefutable evidence that the net societal impact of the vaccines is negative. The exact reason why is immaterial; dead is dead.”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244342

Dr. D
    Participant

https://sinfest.xyz/btphp/comics/2021-11-27.jpgFestivus

designed to “anticipate mutations such as those that have emerged in the Omicron variant.”

Uh, whut? They’re creating vaccines for viruses that don’t exist yet and never will? Is it a mandate to take these products to prevent something that isn’t real yet, or whut? (A: don’t ask questions. Do what you’re told.)

What the biggest of them are not doing is the one thing the White House and many public health experts have asked them to: mandate that their workers be vaccinated.”

Maybe because they have the common sense of a boiled potato and noticed your vaccines don’t stop any spread at all, AND don’t seem to stop the disease either? What year will people notice that, um, Covid still exists? ESPECIALLY in Ireland, Israel, UK? Not NOT in Africa, India…

Point being: the halfwit running the register at the local gas station is smarter than the NYT and all the CDC doctors combined. We noticed. Or at least some people did.

Update: a year later still no one, anywhere, knows why people won’t work. There’s no theories, there’s no stereotypes, there’s no guess as to how they’re paying for life, no guess as to who they are as a group, nothing. That’s far more curious than them not working. There’s a whole group doing something, but nobody’s heard of them and they have nothing in common? Go on…because this would be the first time in history.

Actually reminds me of when all the homeless disappeared from NYC one day and nobody knew why for that either. …And still don’t, although years later some amazing theories involving mobile smokestacks have appeared at least. I’d just give them a bus ticket to Pelosi’s house.

But by the same token, you can’t just say, ‘OK, make it so.’”

Again, we have to ask the Retail Foundation how laws are passed? Because Lawyers no longer know? Nobody’s watched “I’m Just a Bill” from Schoolhouse Rock? Apparently not, as I say every day. Not-Laws like vaccines are real, and Real Laws, Like not stealing everything EVEN if it’s sub-$950, are not real laws. The spirit of #AntiLogos is worldwide. Of course last time they used the more common name: “The Spirit of Anti-Christ”, against all his principles and purposes of love, forbearance, peace, and tolerance. This goes back to the original list from Nostradamus concerning Napoleon, but the next round was “Hister” and this one is “Mabus”, as in “MBS”. Point is, the world loses its mind and kills everyone regularly. Then of course, it was those OTHER bad guys, we weren’t involved in keeping the trains running, nobody knowd nothing, etc. The pure joy people show in harming and oppressing others – having power over them – is the emotional energy that keeps it all going. They’re doing God’s Work. Purging the world of vermin for a new, 1,000 year age.

Doctors joining first, usually, and the other ‘smart’ people, but definitely politicians and the mob.

God’s Work as when you erase religion, as they’ve done, there’s a religion-shaped hole, and this holiday had to listen to people’s breathless discussions of “How were you baptized? In the Church or in the river? By John the Baptist or Jesus Christ?” Except their religion was Fear, undying love of Covid, and they were eager and filled with joy and elation about whether it was Moderna or J&J, and how quickly they could ingest the seed of Christ and be Mother Mary again by getting a booster. Really. Weird.

“Hey, did you take Benedryl or Claratin?” “Oh, I took Claratin! It’s the most bestest!” “Yay!!! You’re great and good person, I took Benedryl and love it because it was there that day. But you understand, we must all take something and they are all the very bestest.” “…I took aspirin and a kleenex.” “Shut up, freak, nobody was talking to you.”

And you wonder why we think they’re the cult and not us. Yes, the messaging is what set off the detectors.

“ Florida Reports Lowest Daily Coronavirus Cases Per Capita In Nation (Fox)”

Yes, but since it works, we won’t do it. We do what DOESN’T work, like the DOCTORS say, not the Doctors. That is, anything Doctors say in the most failingest fails like NY, we do; while what Doctors say in the winningest wins, like TX and FL, we DON’T do. Just common sense you see.

Fauci will be handing out medals to NY, MI shortly. As they are the HIGHEST deaths, which is good, while FL now has the LOWEST deaths, which is bad. Logic. Golf clap from the Media, “Good show old boy, you really gave him the what-for!”

“It just shows once again the success of Governor DeSantis’s science based and data based policies,”

Right. But we use the SCIENCE, not the Science. And the DATA, not the Data. I’m sure Deflationista would agree. Because: don’t we use Science and methods from places that succeed? Or was it from all the places that don’t succeed. I forget.

Pharmacy Chains Found Liable for Opioid Crisis in Ohio (PM)”

That’s a tough case, I’m surprised they could make it. However, when you have pills like 100,000 for towns of 3,000, it’s hard to say “nobody knowd.” EVERYBODY knowd. Just like with Covid. We all know 20k people were intentionally, purposefully harmed by 5+ governors. We all know their high-pressure responses don’t work anywhere, ever. We all know the tests don’t work and never did. We all know the vaccines are having no effect either. But we refuse to prosecute, refuse to remove the erroneous deaths, refuse to reverse the fake tests and test numbers, refuse to address the vaccine that has stopped and slowed nothing. Still at every one of these known, published, official lies and failures. If I were Abraham, I couldn’t make a case. There are not 10 good men among them. Let the brimstone begin.

They’re capable of starting a war in their own territory, and blame Russia.”

Sure, but they’re like an unhinged, psychotic ex-girlfriend. They can’t conceive that Russia doesn’t want them, doesn’t think about them, and couldn’t care less. It’s going to be real hard to start a war when Russia won’t show up. Note they just gave citizenship to all Donbass, official or no, and took 100% of their youth, power, and talent. And UKR can’t get into the coal area, can’t make the country function, and are bleeding the USSA and ESSU bone dry. It’s hilarious. Gives me joy with every new day. “What would happen if they threw a war and nobody came?”

OBVIOUSLY the Boomers who coined that phrase are ‘blood and guts and veins in my teeth” PRO war, but it’s good the Russkies at least can be the Peaceniks. Any way, any day, any article like this on Ukr means it’s costing the West money and they’re squealing like little pigs. They can get up off the thumbtack anytime they like. They’re just too stupid not to nail their hand to the picture frame and blame the hammer.

Remember that: Had a war. Nobody came. Like 30 years of the wildest appalling, murdering, tank-burning antagonizement on Conservatives worldwide, anything to make the Redneck Deplorable Gillet Jaunes throw a punch. They won’t.

Yeah, I haven’t been jumping in on sports deaths because it DOES happen, and in order to be sound on that you’d have to run good numbers on before/after, which are all squishy and most present numbers have been proven lies. I expect you’d find it pretty easily to prove, but detractors are hilariously not in good faith. They don’t entertain ANY argument, just say, “Forgot to dot an “I”, one person on this list 30% longer than all previous years is reported differently by one guy on the internet, this hamster has a pancake on his head, therefore, your argument is false.” I mean, it’s the epitome of bad faith, and therefore the forefront of being Totally, totally #AntiScience, #AntiReason.

But what can I say? I can’t get those numbers in an airtight way. …You know, like I can lists of the most vaccinated nations being the most Covid-high, blinding medical failures in the poor, sad, history of Planet Earth. So if they can’t understand: Vaccines 100% = rising covid, no vaccines = covid safety, which is a stat so large it can be seen from SPACE, why bother with these details?

You’re a failure, your argument is a failure, your medicine is a failure, everybody that follows it is both a failure and dying of failure. Would you like to revise your argument now?

A: No. Because there was no argument presented to begin with. It was “You’re a stupidhead and I’m right.” “But: Data? From the CDC and national governments?” “Your data is stupid too.”

Hey, here’s an idea: let’s look at the nations and areas that WIN, and have SUCCESS for a change. Do they have anything in common? Yes, they don’t do a Single. Thing. the CDC and Pfizer say. Other than that, they’re Not. Vaccinated. Other than that, I’ll let you keep screaming and rocking in a corner as to the drugs and protocols most of them seem to have in common.

I’m safer licking bathrooms in Lucknow Pradesh than the lobby of the CDC. Explain please?

John Day
    Participant

BINGO!

Here’s the money: “Preliminary evidence suggests an increased risk of reinfection with this variant…”

Australia bought 14 vaccines per person, and will have to do it again, all over again…

What are the terms of that Pfizer contract, and how could they possibly be enforceable against Australia?

those darned kids
    Participant

ta-ding!

ctbarnum
    Participant

“I’m safer licking bathrooms in Lucknow Pradesh than the lobby of the CDC.”

Money shot.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

They’re starting to make mistakes.

WHO just said that “Omicron” was first reported by South Africa on 11/24/21.

However, WEF reported this EXACT same “variant”—B.1.1.529, out of South Africa—way back in July.

Oops.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/07/how-scientists-detect-new-covid-19-variants/

ctbarnum
    Participant

What a coinkidink.

Germ
    Participant

Henry
    Participant

So it appears Covid-19 can spread outdoors, and it now seems to have a host outside the human population.

White-Tailed Deer Test Positive For SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)

I wonder if the new Xi(Omnicon) strain had so many mutations that it is an example of the virus crossing into an animal population and then back to humans?

those darned kids
    Participant

people have been speculating as to why american athletes aren’t collapsing at the rate of european athletes.

well, american athletes are overwhelmingly african-american, whilst european athletes are a mixed bunch of all types.

african-americans are amongst the lowest vlaccine victims recipients AND those athletes who have had them have only recently done so. in europe, intake has been much broader and much earlier.

i guess…

John Day
    Participant

Germ said:
    “WHO just said that “Omicron” was first reported by South Africa on 11/24/21.
    However, WEF reported this EXACT same “variant”—B.1.1.529, out of South Africa—way back in July.”

I looked carefully through the link and did not find anything to suggest that the sequence was first detected in July. Maybe it’s the rong link…

John Day
    Participant

Oops, I see the source of my confusion, revision of awkward data to assure narrative continuity.

Carry on…

zerosum
    Participant

Its amazing.
    The news of B.1.1.529 spread faster around the world than the virus

https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=JdG3DwwAAAAJ&hl=en

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01285-x
    Published: 02 March 2021
    SARS-CoV-2 501Y.V2 escapes neutralization by South African COVID-19 donor plasma
    Abstract
    SARS-CoV-2 501Y.V2 (B.1.351), a novel lineage of coronavirus causing COVID-19, contains substitutions in two immunodominant domains of the spike protein. Here, we show that pseudovirus expressing 501Y.V2 spike protein completely escapes three classes of therapeutically relevant antibodies. This pseudovirus also exhibits substantial to complete escape from neutralization, but not binding, by convalescent plasma. These data highlight the prospect of reinfection with antigenically distinct variants and foreshadows reduced efficacy of spike-based vaccines.

————

Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention’s Statement regarding the new SARS-COV-2 virus variant B.1.1.529

Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention’s Statement regarding the new SARS-COV-2 virus variant B.1.1.529
    On 25 November 2021, the National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD) in South Africa announced the detection of a new variant of the SARS-COV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, following genomic sequencing. This variant is currently labelled as lineage B.1.1.529.

The emergence of this new variant coincides with a sudden increase in cases in the Gauteng province over recent days and is accordingly being closely monitored by the health authorities in South Africa.

Details of the new B.1.1.529 variant

By 25th November 2021, the B.1.1.529 variant had been detected in 77 samples collected between 12-20 November from Gauteng province in South Africa, 4 samples from Botswana and 1 sample in Hong Kong.
    The B.1.1.529 variant displays multiple mutations across the virus genome, including more than 30 in the region which encodes the spike protein responsible for virus entry into host cells.
    Some of the mutations have been detected in previous variants, such as Alpha and Delta, and have been associated with increased transmissibility and immune evasion.
    Many of the other identified mutations are not yet well characterized and have not been identified in other currently circulating variants.
    More investigations are underway to determine the possible impact of these mutations on the capacity of the virus to transmit more efficiently, to impact vaccine effectiveness and evade immune response, and/or to cause more severe or milder disease.
    ————–

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03552-w

A top priority is to follow the variant more closely as it spreads: it was first identified in Botswana earlier this month and has since turned up in a traveller, (note: must be fully vaccinated and test negative to be able to fly), arriving in Hong Kong from South Africa. Scientists are also trying to understand the variant’s properties, such as whether it can evade immune responses triggered by vaccines and whether it causes more or less severe disease than other variants do.

Penny Moore, a virologist at the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, whose lab is gauging the variant’s potential to dodge immunity from vaccines and previous infections. There are anecdotal reports of reinfections and of cases in vaccinated individuals, but “at this stage it’s too early to tell anything”, Moore adds.
    ———–

==========

those darned kids
    Participant

i wonder where that train is going, germ..

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“… Pfizer and BioNTech expect to be able to develop and produce a tailor-made vaccine against that variant in approximately 100 days, subject to regulatory approval,”

I can see how this would soothe the fear of my friends in the covidian cult. However, those of us not in that cult have learned a great deal about the human immune system during the past couple years. If any new, shiny vaccines are designed to create the omicron spike, due to OAS the human immune system is unlikely to mount a response that is significantly different than the response the previous Covid spike-inducing vaccines. Now that I know about OAS, I’ve realized that my “gut feeling” that I have no need for a flu vaccine was correct all along — despite the hype about tailoring this year’s flu vaccine to this year’s flu strains, the efforts are likely futile. I noticed during the past couple decades that when I am very stressed, I get sick more. Now I am beginning to understand how vitamin D and zinc, etc., come into play as well. I don’t like the idea of being infected with Frankenstein corona viruses, but it is outside of my control and I have an immune system to protect and defend me.

Henry
    Participant

Aramco to use seawater for the Saudi pressure maintenance

A decade ago, oil analysis Don Coxe pointed out that Aramco had purchased equipment to inject seawater under the oil bed and oil equipment to extract the seawater.

I wonder if all this hoopla over the earth ending in 12 years has to do with the Saudi’s running out of oil?

What would a member of the elite class do?
    * Reduce plane travel
    * Slow the global economy down
    * Encourage electric vehicles.

I don’t want to panic the herd, but if Saudi even slows down a bit, we will be in a world of hurt.

Rover
    Participant

A wonderful way to start today!!!🌞✌️

“It’s too early to tell whether vaccines will offer the same level of protection against B.1.1.529 as they do against previous COVID variants.”
    What an interesting way to put it.

“…our health care system depends on pharmacists to fill legitimate prescriptions that doctors deem necessary for their patients,” Mike DeAngelis of CVS said in a statement.
    Precious.

John Day
    Participant

@Oxymoron:
    I am listening, and sorry I do not respond more to what you are being subjected to in the Penal Continent of Oz.
    This is the-real-thing , tyranny, actual tyranny.
    You are resisting by withholding consent.
    You are a steadfast fellow.

I salute You.

@All-Y’all:
    The US is losing the war in Vietnam, no matter what McNamara’s body counts say!
    Paradigm-shift is primed to occur.
    mRNA vaccines are killing and weakening and increasing cancer, strokes and heart attacks.
    Help stage the paradigm shift.
    Help make the new Omicron vaccine business plan fail!

those darned kids
    Participant

If any new, shiny vaccines are designed to create the omicron spike, due to OAS the human immune system is unlikely to mount a response that is significantly different than the response the previous Covid spike-inducing vaccines.

well, done!

a special treat for thee:

Rover
    Participant

Yes….we had to vaccinate the Global Village in order to save it

adrian144
    Participant

if they change the vaccine to accommodate the new variant don’t they have to retest it?
    can’t see how that’ll be manageable in 100 days really

ctbarnum
    Participant

“if they change the vaccine to accommodate the new variant don’t they have to retest it?
    can’t see how that’ll be manageable in 100 days really”

They’ll just call it a booster and say everyone needs to get it now, no matter the time frame from the last “booster”. And 3 months later would be near six since the rollout of the last “booster”.

And then they’ll have new “boosters” that we all must take every time a new variant occurs. Jabs weekly at this rate.

Henry
    Participant

“I noticed during the past couple decades that when I am very stressed, I get sick more. Now I am beginning to understand how vitamin D and zinc, etc., come into play as well. “

I lucked out that my doctor had recommended vitamin D a decade ago. What I got wrong was the dosage. So when the COVID-19 struck, we learned that an adult amount needs to be 10,000 IU, not 1000 IU…

ctbarnum
    Participant

@John-Day

I’m seriously wondering when we get to hear them changing to the Iraq War analogy.

We don’t do body counts.

Though with vaccine related deaths, it appears that has already come to fruition.

teri
    Participant

NY’s new governor, Hochul, has declared a state of emergency for NY hospitals already. No elective surgeries, only emergency needs will be met, until at least Jan 15th. No, they will not bring back the unclean unvaccinated health workers who got fired, even though we know that the vaccines did not prevent Delta from spreading and they sure as hell can’t prevent anything newer than that (according to the vaccine manufacturers themselves). What the hell kind of reasoning is used to come to such a decision?

Parts of the U.S. have begun an all-out assault against the new, highly transmissible Omicron variant of COVID-19 as Dr. Anthony Fauci warned that the variant is likely already circulating in the country.
    New York Gov. Kathy Hochul declared a state of emergency Friday, limiting hospital capacity to emergency needs as of Dec. 3 and arranging for the purchase of medical supplies. The emergency state, which temporarily bans elective surgeries, will remain in effect until at least Jan. 15.
    “We continue to see warning signs of spikes this upcoming winter, and while the new Omicron variant has yet to be detected in New York State, it’s coming,” Hochul said. […]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-says-omicron-variant-likely-151154911.html

Professorlocknload
    Participant

It’s beginning to look as though I may as well resign myself to continue to play the roll of trying to warn folks, in this reality version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, until I see my double in the last pod.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.