Debt Rattle November 28 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 28 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Madrid. Drunk man 1922   • Gaza Civilians ‘Are Being Killed at Historic Pace’ – NYT (Jones) • American Pravda: Gaza and the Anti-Se
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 28 2023]

aspnaz
    Participant

Sorry folks, nobody has driven me away, I am just letting the Jews do the talking. What can I add to the behaviour of the Jews in the Good ol USA and the Jews in Israel? And now Musk is kicking off, defending his businesses by kissing Netanyahu’s ring. It is hillarious, the world’s richest man grovelling. Wow, what a scam the Jews have pulled on the western world, the biggest scam being the holocaust fantasy.

But sure, Dr D will defend them to the end. At last we see that there are a vast majority of Jews that support the idea of Israel, so do all these Jews also believe in the genocide of Palestinians? Of course they do, but I know that will upset some; so fragile.

Dr D, I understand your position, sorry to disappoint but I am not coming round to your position where life is a movie with goodies and badies.

DBS, there is nothing I can add, Celticbiker said it all, your response was the icing on the cake.

WES
    Participant

I am unconvinced that the banker’s Ukrainian war will end anytime soon, despite talk of peace.
    Bankers don’t give up easily and are it for as long as it takes.
    Much more likely the bankers will try to move the war to their desired next phase.

Anyone watching Russia, will notice Russia is in this war until they win.
    There will be no negotiated peace with the bankers as they are agreement incapable.
    The war will only end when Ukraine does what Russia says.

wwoofbum
    Participant

Re: “All guitars must be electric by 2030″…
    All a**holes must be equipped with methane recovery systems by 2030.

WES
    Participant

War is all that bankers do.
    The US Fed raising interest rates quickly is a declaration of war.
    Against US domestic borrowers.
    Against the rest of the world’s borrowers too.
    And against central banks not owned by the bankers,
    Like Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, N.Korea, the axis of evil!
    The war against China’s has already begun in case you hadn’t notice!
    All wars are banker’s wars.

V. Arnold
    Participant

If one has no debt, as in zero debt; then the bankers have no hold on that one…

Dr. D
    Participant

“Media Outlet Criticized for Trying to Normalize ‘The Death of Trump’

2nd or 3rd trial balloon. Hey, they’re following standard, courteous mafia procedure: he’s been warned, and he can avoid this at any time. The fake indictments didn’t work, since the people know the courts are more corrupt than the people are, which is really saying something. So avoid small planes. They didn’t want to make him a martyr, and Trump has probably gone round the bend into being a myth and legend, so

“You can’t win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Why do I quote movies and comics? Because the wrong class are so uppity and high on themselves and their superiority it antagonizes them to no end that not only can you be right all the time, and beat them, but do it quoting “Dora” and the “Tellebubbies”. Okay, not the last one.

Anyway, assassinating Trump even despite his secret service and military protection, AND that the White Hats will retaliate behind the scenes, is now in the cards. Well good! Crikey I though you guys were just going to stare at each other all day. Get a room.

So, if you murder one or all of the opposing candidates, is that still considered a fair election? Asking for a friend.

“Chris Christie Says Trump To Blame For Rising Antisemitism,

Yes, him and his Jewish family and Jewish-Israeli donors. That must be uncomfortable at Thanksgiving! or since they work with him, every day of the year since ever. In other words Being Jewish = Antisemitic. According to a white Christian guy.

And the great part about this is nothing matters: he can be criticized by the Right for being Jewish, AND equally savaged by the Left for being anti-Jewish. Neither notices, cares, or checks. Why? Reality-optional, a Post-Reality world. OMB: if I don’t like you, you are therefore racist. Why would I check? Racist = Bad, so if you don’t give me a free fries, or cut me off in traffic, you’re racist. QED. “Idiocracy” logic.

In reality of course he’s neither. But he has no problem with it and it’s incidental to him by his actions of yes, Jewish donors and (orthodox) Jewish son in law. So? He’s also a tepid, barely-there Christian like most of the country. I didn’t hire him to be my pastor or rabbi.

Copenhagen Benches:

Well, they’ve been wrong every year so far. Since 1989 apparently. Here we are 23 years later and not an inch of water on Battery Park. More polar bears than ever. Snow in England, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico. Dams bursting with water in the American West. Oh. Noes. We’z all gonna die now!!!

““..the Department of State said the United States had sent a “very clear message” to Israel that settler violence in the West Bank was unacceptable..”

…Sent the message in an envelope wrapped in $100 bills with another check for $6B inside. You know: like Iran.

Could we pick at least ONE side we’re not funding? The house needs a roof and the school bus is up on blocks here.

“• How A Slogan Became Bigger News Than The Murder Of Babies In Gaza (Cook)

Jeff Sachs has covered that the UN could stop all four wars right now with UN resolutions and “Volunteer” peacekeeping forces, say from Qatar. That would and could be from the LAST 100 “resolutions” they made that haven’t been enforced either. They won’t.

So what is the purpose of the UN except as eyewash to Western NeoCon NeoLiberal colonialism?

Oh well, disband it. The Global South, with 2/3 of the planet, can make a “NU” instead. I guess I’m saying here in the West, everybody started TALKING in response to a war and crisis. We’re still TALKING. Talk talk talk. And nobody DID anything. …I mean except provide more bombs and (barely) deny it. In which case, they all might as well not exist, you can save your time, money, and talent. But why do you think the UN HQ is in Rockefeller Center?

“..Biden’s people fret about what the slaughter of Palestinians will look like once it resumes — appearances being not quite all but nearly..”

Well thank God we won that PR war. Meanwhile, in Ukraine:

“Putin’s Pride Leads to Huge Casualties at Avdiivka” – Times Radio.

Wow, casualties in a war? I guess Putin was down there at the slag heap, running this personally. Well, I guess we showed him! It’s only a matter of time before all Russia falls and we take (those gas wells at) Vladivostok.

Oh btw: “Southeast Avdiivka Has Fallen” – Weeb Union (a bullet-by-bullet war follower) Yup! Winnin’ that war on Reality! Just like we won the war on Poverty, Drugs, Racism…

I mean, if you were wondering why it’s near-impossible to hear anything about Ukraine anymore.

And btw, pretty sure from ACTIONS, not talk, that the “Peace negotiations” of the West are another “ceasefire” like Minsk and Kiev were. That is, not the slightest intention of following, just need a break to re-arm. So needless to say, Moscow is like “whatevah”. Sure: surrender any time you want. We’ll watch!

“The West has essentially thrown Ukraine under the bus in its conflict with Russia by failing to provide Kiev with the necessary amount of military aid,”

Which lie should I cover first here? So, $150B wasn’t enough? No? Pulling 50,000 Poles in without activating NATO wasn’t enough? (And contrarywise, only 1/3 of the “money” got there, and all equipment that did was obsolete)

Well, you know my position: The U.S. punk’d them into it to hang Europe out to dry. However, before that, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FIRST ARMY, sir? We DID give that one everything, you DID have 200,000 trained over 10 years you DID have tanks, jets, missiles, copters. Largest Army in Europe, (except Turkey), larger than ten Britains. Where’s my Army, Brian? Where is it?

You’re on your third or fourth army. Roshambeau for it? Best out of twelve?

“The president’s promises of victory to Ukrainians have never turned into reality, Kryvonos said”

This might come as a shock to some of you, but Promises don’t “Magic” themselves into reality with the power of positive thinking. Somebody has to do this thing called “Work”. Having never seen any, I understand why you don’t know what that is.

“the Kiev regime’s words about a “powerful counteroffensive” were also just hot air.”

Er…it depends. For example, Ukraine is training TEN-THOUSAND men in Europe right now. 10,000 MORE. Do you have any idea how large that is and what ten-thousand men can do to you? Ukraine has KILLED more men than the entire British Army has on staff. TEN TIMES more. (75,000 vs 750k or 1.1M) So I’m not sure I want to call that NOT a “powerful counteroffensive”. They could have taken all Ohio and Kentucky perhaps. (or perhaps not, we’re better armed). Problem is Ukraine is a very, very large place.

However, that doesn’t discount that the Russian army is larger, stronger, and has this thing we invented called “Airplanes”. If you take all 10,000…or 700,000 doesn’t matter…and just RUN THEM INTO A MINEFIELD then yeah, your “Powerful counteroffensive” is going to fail. But that’s not the Russian’s or the dog-faces’ fault. Doesn’t make it not powerful. It just makes you a moron. A failing failure who fails, directed by failing failures who fail: midwit middle management from ‘Merica. I’d say like Blinken and Nuland but they’re clearly below Midwit.

Now let’s all join in their new #1 hit: “I Wrote It on a Spreadsheet.”

“• Deripaska Expects EU To Cave In On Gas Purchases From Moscow (RT)

I mean, yeah, but they never stopped in the first place. They just keep flappin’ their yap.

Don’t you know you fight wars by giving your enemy billions? I mean, that’s what we do here with China. “China, we were thinking about attacking and bombing you, can we borrow $100 Billion dollars?” “Sure pal, here you go: need some socks and Army boots with that?”

“• Ex-WH Doctor: Biden Can’t Do the Job, Cognitive Decline Happening Quickly (Sp.)

Actually, I can’t tell the difference between Biden and the last four Presidents. As I say constantly, all the platform, the actions, the borders, everything is the same. They started these agendas, and they move forward increasingly without hesitation, regardless of who is in or what they do. Will anyone ever notice? Was Obama taking all of Bush’s cabinet, keeping all of Wall St, and opening 5 new Bush wars until he ran out of bombs not a signal to anyone?
    So since nothing changes with any vote, ever, in 100 years, we’re in a Democracy how?

NullVoid

I was thinking, people have trouble with Ritter, MacGregor, whoever, get yourself on the radio circuit and start doing interviews talking about Ukraine, and I’ll quote you instead of him. As an outsider (presumably, now) he doesn’t have any special information. He’s just a sports commentator, following it closely, as a former pro player.

I had a more practical and helpful idea though: since Jews are naturally evil by birth, shouldn’t we stake out their delivery rooms and just kill them all at birth? I mean, that’s only logical, right? Sorry but my schedule is a bit tight this week and I don’t think I have time to help you guys do that. ‘Tis a Modest Proposal. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

Aspnaz: Well that’s good then. I’ve changed nothing, as that is the Internets. God’s in his heaven and all’s right with the world.

Dr. D
    Participant

Never thought I’d have to leave such a suggestion on a intelligent, thinking-man’s site. Yet here we are. I doubt even that will shake anyone’s convictions; they’ll probably say: good idea!

What is a amygdala and how did mine get hacked? Say the word “XXXXX” and everyone goes off like a pack of hounds, “Aaaaarruuuuuuuuoooooo!!!!!!”

What word is your Pavlov-Bernays’ word?

tboc
    Participant

The truth is a photon carries information. The information, as electromagnetic energy, is absorbed at the atomic level and transformed into internal energy. As energy is emitted and absorbed and emitted information flows.

Consider a blackbody maintaining 0° Kelvin in an energetic environment. Energy is absorbed and none would be emitted, no flow of information. Ross Perot’s great sucking sound is an apt metaphor.

Zionism is a blackbody maintaining 0° Kelvin. No light is emitted, no flow of information, no truth.

Darkness within Darkness
    The Gateway to all Mystery – circa 400 BCE

“Each man’s death diminishes me,
    For I am involved in mankind.”
    for each child lost i am the less
    moral posturing is getting out of hand. No discipline – no courage – no Honor = no duty to humanity – a walking death. The measure that i use is the measure that will be used for me. The Enlightenment finds it’s home in darkness.

tboc
    Participant

V. Arnold i believe we are friends. My debt is not to bankers but to you. I hope to fulfill my obligation.

John Day
    Participant

“It’s A Powder Keg”: Steve Bannon Warns Tucker Ireland’s Post-Stabbing Anti-Immigration Crisis Is “Coming Here, At Scale”
    “Actually, the man was an immigrant,” Carlson continued. “He was from Algeria and as it turns out he’s been living in Ireland for 23 years at public expense, he has never had a job.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ireland-powder-keg-tucker-carlson-and-steve-bannon-ireland-stabbing-insanity-and

John Day
    Participant

I have viewed the “Elgin marbles” with my family in London. The Parthenon does seem to be the more “authentic” venue…

Publicly, a spokesperson for Sunak said the UK-Greece relationship is “hugely important,” but did not address the row over the 2,500-year-old antiquities. Though Mitsotakis has repeatedly stressed the importance of returning the treasures since taking office, Sunak has said he would never support changes to 1963 legislation that bars the British Museum from ever handing over the ancient carvings. The Greek government first requested their return in 1983, but the UK has repeatedly declined

anticlimactic
    Participant

It strikes me that there will only be one candidate in the US presidential election, and that is Trump.

People can vote FOR Trump or AGAINST Trump. There is really no other choice.

That is why Biden can garner so many votes, but very few will be voting FOR Biden. He could be replaced with a block of wood [Which may actually get more votes!]

Oroboros
    Participant

So the Algerian immigrant who stabbed the children and precipitated the riots in Dublin has been living in Ireland for 23 years at taxpayer expense, has never had a job.

Boy, that’s quite an immigration strategy.

It deserve wide public support.

So to all the supporters of unvetted immigration, to any country, I’d love to hear the rationalizations and pathetic excuses for allowing people into a country who don’t even work but just sponge off the rest of the working citizens.

Please give me the cost benefit analysis for immigration in general.

Is it purely for ‘diversity’, like horror of horrors that Ireland is mostly white, for like millennia, and that travesty of justice must be corrected with unlimited immigration, both legal and illegal?

Seriously?

Give me your best shot.

Is it like Turdeau the Traitor volunteering to take in all of Gaza into Canazida, you know for ‘diversity’, even though it’s the ethnic cleansing of Gaza, it’s helping get rid of ‘white privilege in Canazida?

It that the new ‘immigrants are great’ thinking in the Collective West?

The Irish were quite savage among themselves during ‘The Troubles’

Remember that?

Well, there’s a new ‘Troubles’ percolating up over ‘immigration’, let’s see how that goes down as the Western economies swirl down the toilet into a global depression.

Canazida supporting the ethnic cleansing of Gaza by using Palestinians to ethnically cleanse white citizens of Canazida.

Sounds like a plan.

zerosum
    Participant

media covering up (bought and paid for)

there is something monstrous going on

Fear stalks the land.

“genocide,” ( the slaughter of Palestinians )

Lies and Power Corruption ( hypocrisy )

PATRICK LAWRENCE: Media’s Fatal Compromises

ATRICK LAWRENCE: Media’s Fatal Compromises
    November 28, 2023
    Devastated Credibility
    nothing can be said without the risk of retribution or condemnation or banishment.

———-
    triumphalist rhetoric
    proxy war
    finding someone to blame
    just hot air

https://sputnikglobe.com/20231127/ukraines-blame-game-begins-who-is-responsible-for-kievs-looming-defeat-1115235705.html

Kyvonos argued that Zelensky “must think not only about himself but also about training the population [in security],” which is not happening. He recommended that the Ukrainian president hire professionals instead of mere speechwriters who “write speeches for him to read.”
    ———-

Oroboros
    Participant

Pepe Escobar & Michael Hudson: Russia is Ready to Finish Off Ukraine as BRICS Faces Coming War with West

Pepe stumbles on word ‘September’, he meant December, as the month that Russia will finally crush the life out of Ukronaziland and it’s jewish penis piano playing clown comedian Nazilensky before the Jan BRICS launch.

That will be interesting to watch, the Total Humiliation of NATO=NAZI=ZATO

Just in time for the New Year.

Oroboros
    Participant

An interesting rumor from Avdeevka where large surrenders of Ukronazis are taking place.

Seems in this one group of POWs their were over 30 Polish mercenaries and two Duh’merica “instructors”.

Rumor has it they are being taken to Moscow as a special delivery.

Show trial?

Ritual humiliation of the Empire of Lies and Eurotardistan?

Mercenaries are not covered by the Geneva convention.

Oroboros
    Participant

Lookin’ Good Ukronaziland, looking good!

87 Year Old Ukrainian Woman Sent Mobilization Papers

Oroboros
    Participant

Young Russian soldier tells truth about Ukraine

It’s going to be the new Neverland

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G3xqrizLn1EP/

Oroboros
    Participant

In the final analysis, this is the only lesson the Collective West can glean from the Ukraine Project©

jb-hb
    Participant

Can someone define for me what SPECIFIC position Dr D holds that we’re arguing against, in terms of Jews or Israel?

He thinks Jews don’t have a hive mind linked to Israel? He doesn’t believe in group guilt/shame?

I don’t get it. Seriously, what? Tell me “He’s for ____” or “he’s against ____” or something. If you can’t articulate what you believe or understand, then you actually don’t believe or understand it yet.

If you handed me a magic wand right now, I would not just kneejerk wipe Israel out of existence without a second thought. Am I a zionist now?

Wave a wand and move all Israeli citizens to an empty depopulated country? Just get them out of the Middle East, fresh start, clean slate? But where oh where would we find a depopulated country? At this time of night?

In A Clockwork Orange, the protagonist stops being a gangbanger – why? Because it got BORING. But also because there were other options. If he was blocked at every turn, then he’d have lived and died a gangbanger.

If Israel had allowed Gaza to have a port, an airport, trade, run themselves, who knows what Gaza could have been. Monaco of the Eastern Med? If Israel had resolved to beef up their internal security, stay hands-off, and just take it on the chin, posture as the kind tolerant victim over and over, it WOULD have made a difference over the next 20-40 years. Gaza would have grown up, got a job and a wife, had other things to do. Hobbies and civic events and backyard barbeques and whatnot.

But Gaza can’t ever be anything else. (we won’t allow it!) Therefore it must be destroyed. Abusive parent that won’t allow their child to develop writ extremely large. Narc parent says “Well, they’ve always been a bad kid” Ok, so the kid turned on you when, at 7, at 4? They started it? THEY should have had a good think at 5, drawn up a plan to address it? Who created whom/what? And Gaza is ACTUALLY full of children. And the adults who grew up in this Israel-imposed environment. Isn’t the parent supposed to be thinking of the next oh, 15-20 years? Oh not your kid now? Is/Isn’t a territory and people under your autocratic control? Since when?

And what has the US done to Latin America for the past half century or longer? And are there lots of US citizens and expats all over the globe who cheer on US foreign policy or feel patriotism for the USA? How many times has Argentina got the shaft? As an extension of US business/3-letter agency/foreign policy?

We can’t even protest for a government that might turn its attention more towards school busses, hospitals, roads, jobs, housing, food that isn’t poison. You protest for a government a LITTLE more like that, you get lambasted through all media as nazis and might end up in solitary confinement for infinite years.

And we know Jews were protesting IN Israel. And got quashed. Israel being way more of a security state than the US. If Latin America is fucked, I know it’s the powers in charge of the US that did it. And what can I do? Surely I did not benefit – if Latin Americans could freely solve problems and make things better for a half century straight without interference, who knows what awesome thing they might do that I could benefit from. Same in Gaza. Maintaining a ghetto next door is REALLY to the benefit of the average Jew in Israel?

I’m not COMPLICIT, I do not silently BENEFIT from the past half century. You can just look at the graph of US worker productivity vs inflation adjusted pay. Productivity went up. No pay raise. Charts show a flatline but we know a guy working down at the plant could afford a family with a stay at home wife a few children and a house 50 years ago and now he can’t. And the entire social structure has been “fixed” and “improved” and “made fair” in such a way that it is hostile to household and family creation – and we’re still animals, primates, hominids, whose nature is still to reproduce and live in families. What’s even more poisonous and hostile to human life, Monsanto Roundup or the new things, new ideas, new customs and new habits.

Meanwhile bad things were perpetrated outside the US in my name as well. If benefit=complicit, then no, I lost all the potential that would have made the world more awesome in all those ordinary folks like me out there around the world. Freely deciding, each for themselves. Unmeasured incalculable loss. To US and what could we do? Did you see what happened to Occupy Wallstreet? Everyone should have just turned it up to 11?

Slavery was an intolerable institution. But hundreds of thousands of lost lives and millions of casualties were not negligible costs. The lost years of peoples’ lives, all the resources that could have gone to something better than war, not negligible losses. Everyone should have instantly started foaming at the mouth and enraged, like they were zombies in 28 Days Later or they were complicit?

jb-hb
    Participant

Classical Greek art went through revival after revival over 1,000’s of years.

The Romans made new greco-roman statues, but they also had a copying mania – after developing extremely accurate copying techniques. This is the ONLY way a lot of more-ancient greek works came to us at all, through Roman copies. There was also an egyptian mania that brought us a lot of ancient egyptian stuff via copy. The Alexandrian successor states did similar copying before the Romans.
    Plenty of classical copying in the 1700’s. And of course the Victorians did it all over again.

Idunno why the British Museum can’t do a micrometer accurate laser copy and send the stuff back – it WAS nice being 1 foot away from 4,000 year old winged sphinx things from Persepolis and walking through 1/8 of the Parthenon in London. Absolutely and I’m grateful

There are copies that are roughly 2000 years old that are now themselves priceless antiquities. Just copy everything and be proud that you put the antiquities in 2 different places, twice the chance of surviving into the next era.

John Day
    Participant

Ukraine could only recruit 10% of the meat they needed for the grinder, because everybody knows who the recruiters are, and they rightly live in a bit of fear. The answer is to hire foreign-mercenary-recruiters who don’t live with the locals, and can engage in recruiting-atrocities without fear.
    The Polish border is still blocked by working Poles, against Ukrainian truckers. Both are cold. The weather is bad.
    Ukraine Forces Mobilization | Poland-Ukraine Conflict. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.11.28

They want us to suffer, they want us to cry.
    They want us to fight and they want us to die.
    They have an agenda- there can be no doubt:
    They really prefer that we take ourselves out.

And just exactly who are “they”?
    The folks who think we’re in the way.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Simon Hunt interview!

Folks, if you going to view – end to end – just one uTube vid today, this probably is it. This interview touches just about everything including all issues discussed on this forum. Enjoy, … or not, but hear it all out!

F.S.

John Day
    Participant

Musk is hard to read. Musk has his own ideas… Musk likes developing canals for industry.

Israeli Communications Minister Shlomo Karhi announced on Monday that he had reached a preliminary agreement with US billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk to deploy Starlink satellite communication services in the Gaza Strip.
    In late October, Musk said that his company SpaceX, which operates Starlink, would support communications with internationally recognized aid groups in Gaza amid a telephone and internet blackout in the enclave.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231127/israel-elon-musk-agree-on-starlink-operation-in-gaza-1115229234.html

Mister Roboto
    Participant

WRT Biden’s cognitive decline: As much as I detest Joe Biden personally, I also feel bad for him because the stress of occupying the Oval Office is exactly the sort of thing that makes dementia much worse. Making him be the figurehead of a decrepit and dying Democratic Party regime is one of the most blatant and public displays of elder abuse I think I have ever witnessed.

jb-hb: You said it better than I was going to- precise copies can be made!
    I think an awful lot of museum pieces are copies, anyways.
    One never knows when someone is going to throw soup on them.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Ah, @aspnaz ! Welcome back. You remind me of the customer (John Cleese) in the Monty Python skit where he was trying to buy 5 minutes worth of argument and accidentally entered the wrong door and got several minutes worth of abuse before realizing the mistake and proceeded to the next office down the hallway to receive the argument services he had paid for.

Pleased to oblige. Which one are you here for today?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

My basic problem with both @aspnaz and @Celticbiker about “The Jooze” is that the cognitive cubby holes in their narrow minds are too few and too small to hold more than ONE overly generalized category of thing at any one time. A bunch of Jews are easily proven to be key members of an obvious global conspiracy to crash the world and feed off the carcass and BAM! they stuff the entire complex mess into ONE cubby hole and that’s that. End of story, and end of rational thought and further investigation along with it.

As far as solutions go, well they don’t even bother. The “Jew” cubby hole is already crammed full to capacity with the hodge podge of crap they’ve already stuffed into it. No room for anything as detailed as questions like, “Well, which Jews are you talking about in particular ?”, or “Are there different flavors of Jewishness, and what exactly does Jewish actually mean?”

One thing the two haters have in common, though, and this should come as no surprise, is that when they don’t understand something (like Jews) that they don’t like (such as people like me who try to make them think) , their solution is simply to hate it. I guess they think that if enough people hate the same uselessly broad generalized labels (like Jews or thinkers) that they do then the people maligned by that pejorative label will just magically go away and the world will be a better place.

I’m tempted to call out that kind of mental and moral retardation as being childish bullshit, except that the consequences are hardly childish. The blood soaked depravity of the actual consequences are too grisly to be easily contemplated, so adjectives such as like childish, stupid or lazy just don’t quite cut it.

Better trolls and agents provocateurs than they are have been trying (and failing) for YEARS to drag TAE into such evil stupidity, and it is extremely unlikely to work this time either.

On the positive side, schooling these foul mouthed nitwits into saner modes of thought and behavior continues to provide us with plenty of grist for the mill. So please do continue.

John Day
    Participant

Clarifications https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/clarifications

​ Musk Offers To Help Rebuild A Deradicalized, “Prosperous” Gaza After Touring Ravaged Kibbutz With Netanyahu
    ​ Netanyahu laid out that his main priority is to neutralize Hamas, after which he will turn to rebuilding Gaza: “You first have to get rid of this poisonous regime.” Musk agreed and offered to be involved in the post-war recovery. “I think that makes perfect sense that those who are intent on murder must be neutralized, then the propaganda must stop … and then making Gaza prosperous,” Musk said. “Well, I hope you’ll be involved,” Netanyahu responded. “I’d love to help,” Musk said. In statements which are likely to prove controversial, particularly to the pro-Palestinian side, Musk also voiced that civilian casualties are “unavoidable” and generally appeared to back Israel’s position that it is trying hard to avoid them while seeking to target only terrorists.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/musk-offers-help-rebuild-deradicalized-prosperous-gaza-after-touring-ravaged-kibbutz

​ Israeli tank gunner reveals orders to fire indiscriminately into kibbutz
    New disclosures add to the growing body of evidence indicating many Israelis who died on October 7 were killed by the Israeli military.
    Meanwhile, the Israeli government has muzzled captives freed from Gaza to prevent further damage to the official narrative.​..
    ​..“The soldier points and tells me, “shoot there — the terrorists are there,”” the captain recounts in the newly-released footage, noting that when she asked “are there civilians there?,” her compatriot simply replied, “I don’t know,” and ordered her to “just shoot” a tank round into the buildings anyway.

Israeli tank gunner reveals orders to fire indiscriminately into kibbutz — report

​ Israel-Palestine war: How a slogan became bigger news than the murder of babies in Gaza​ , Jonathan Cook
    ​ The protest chant ‘From the river to the sea’ rejects not Israelis or Jews but the apartheid nature of Israel. This is why pro-Israel western politicians and media want to criminalise it.
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/israel-palestine-war-gaza-slogan-bigger-news-murder-babies

​ Israel deports human rights defender documenting Palestinian home demolitions
    ​ Alison Russell was detained by Israeli forces while documenting home demolitions in Masafer Yatta in the occupied West Bank. She was deported following a perfunctory hearing where Israeli police accused her of “supporting terrorism.”

Israel deports human rights defender documenting Palestinian home demolitions

John Day
    Participant

​ “Jewish Voice For Peace”, again …
    ​ Pro-Palestine rally shuts down Manhattan Bridge calling for ceasefire
    Pro-Palestine demonstrators have vowed not to leave the bridge on the busiest travel day of the year until the US President demands a permanent ceasefire in Gaza.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/pro-palestine-rally-shuts-down-manhattan-bridge-calling-for

Israel-Palestine war: Three Palestinian students shot in US in critical condition
    ​ Rights group says students were wearing keffiyehs and speaking in Arabic when shot by unidentified gunmen in Burlington, Vermont, amid fears anti-Muslim violence in US is growing
    ​ The three 2​0-year-old students, identified as Tahseen Ahmed of Trinity College, Connecticut, Kinnan Abdel Hamid of Haverford College in Pennsylvania, and Hisham Awartani of Brown University, Rhode Island, are graduates of the Ramallah Friends School in the West Bank.
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-palestinian-students-shot-us-vermont-critical-condition

​ Israeli occupation forces violated terms of the Gaza truce again​ (after killing some farmers and people returning to their homes over Thanksgiving weekend)
    ​ He revealed that the occupation forces fired artillery and smoke shells west of the Sheikh Radwan neighborhood during their withdrawal, aiming to cover their retreat from the central part of the neighborhood towards Rashid Street.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/israeli-occupation-forces-violated-terms-of-the-gaza-truce-a

Water delivered to northern Gaza Strip for 1st time since beginning of escalation — UNRWA
    According to the agency, this was the first delivery of clean water that reached people sheltering in the north since the war began
    https://tass.com/world/1712525

UN estimates 43,000 Gaza housing units wiped out, 80% of population displaced
    https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2023/11/un-estimates-43000-gaza-housing-units-wiped-out-80-population-displaced

John Day
    Participant

chums

John Day
    Participant

​ PM lobbying Likud MKs, saying only he can prevent a Palestinian state in Gaza, West Bank
    “I am the only one who will prevent a Palestinian state in Gaza and [the West Bank] after the war,” the Kan public broadcaster quotes Netanyahu as having told the lawmakers.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/pm-lobbying-likud-mks-saying-only-he-can-prevent-a-palestinian-state-in-gaza-west-bank-report/

​ Russian Embassy Asks UK to Clarify Its Role in Disrupting Peace Talks With Ukraine
    ​ The Russian Embassy in London is asking the United Kingdom to comment on the statement by a senior Ukrainian lawmaker who said that former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson was the one who convinced Kiev in 2022 not to negotiate with Moscow and continue the fighting instead.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231126/russian-embassy-asks-uk-to-clarify-its-role-in-disrupting-peace-talks-with-ukraine-1115219899.html

European country imports ‘banned’ Russian gold​ , Switzerland is reportedly using loopholes to bypass its own sanction​ (Quick, melt it down!)
    https://www.rt.com/business/587743-switzerland-russian-gold-imports/

North Korean satellite takes pictures of White House, Pentagon
    https://tass.com/world/1712693

​ Korean dog farmers threaten to release 2 million hounds
    Owners of canines raised for meat have reportedly threatened to release the animals if the government bans consumption
    ​ South Korean dog meat farmers have threatened to release 2 million canines onto the streets as controversy continues over plans to ban consumption in the country, Reuters has reported. Parties across the political spectrum are working together to outlaw dog meat as part of a bill backed by the country’s first lady, Kim Keong-hee.
    https://www.rt.com/news/588075-farmers-threaten-release-dogs-seoul/

John Day
    Participant

​ A South Korean writer has been slapped with a prison term for praising North Korea in a poem, the Korea Herald newspaper has reported.
    Seoul Central District Court handed the 14-month sentence, his fourth such conviction, to the wordsmith on Monday, according to the outlet.
    The author, identified by the media as 68-year-old Lee Yoon-seop, was found guilty of violating the National Security Act, which prohibits citizens from glorifying North Korea.
    The poem in question was titled “Means of Unification” and in it Lee urged the two Koreas to reunite under the leadership of the socialist government in Pyongyang.
    https://www.rt.com/news/588072-korea-poem-sentence-pyongyang/

​ Inside The UN Plan To Control Speech Online
    The UN plans to control speech online by imposing international laws through organizations like governments and corporations.
    ​ Proponents of free speech and prominent US legislators are alarmed by a United Nations agency’s proposal to control social media and internet communication while pursuing a tough stance against what it refers to as “false information” and “conspiracy theories.”
    ​ The U.N. Educational, Cultural, and Scientific Organisation (UNESCO) detailed a number of “concrete measures which must be implemented by all stakeholders: governments, regulatory authorities, civil society, and the platforms themselves” in a 59-page report that was made public this month.
    ​ This strategy entails imposing international laws through organizations like governments and corporations, with the goal of preventing the spread of other kinds of expression while advancing goals like “gender equality” and “cultural diversity.”

Inside The UN Plan To Control Speech Online

​ Meryl Nass MD , The International COVID/CRISIS Summit #4 at the Romanian Parliament is now fully posted
    You can watch the whole event, or just me or certain talks. All my slides are posted below: my 20 minute version on the WHO-globalist coup (involving all the major multinational organizations)
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/the-international-covidcrisis-summit

Unvaccinated account for just 5% of COVID-19 Deaths since beginning of 2023 but 3 & 4x Vaccinated account for Shocking 95%

DEADLY SECRETS: Unvaccinated account for just 5% of COVID-19 Deaths since beginning of 2023 but 3 & 4x Vaccinated account for Shocking 95%

Peter McCullough MD , Why Vaccine-Pushing Cardiologists Never See Myocarditis​ , Twitter Poll Reveals Giant Shift in Doctor Preference after Complications
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/why-vaccine-pushing-cardiologists

John Day
    Participant

stuff

change cardiologist

John Day
    Participant

How Sugar Fuels Cancer In The Body
    For cancer patients, “sugar intake can indeed nourish cancer cells,” Mingyang Song, associate professor of clinical epidemiology and nutrition at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health…​
    ​..A study published in PLoS One involving 1,011 colon cancer patients with a follow-up period of over seven years found that compared to patients consuming less than two servings of sugar-sweetened beverages per month, those who consumed two or more servings per day experienced a 67 percent increased risk of colon cancer recurrence or mortality.
    ​ Another Spanish study published in Clinical Nutrition in 2021 involving over 7,000 participants found that for every additional 5 grams of sugar consumed in liquid form per day, cancer incidence increased by 8 percent. People with the highest intake experienced a 46 percent increase.
    ​ A can of soda usually contains 30 to 45 grams of sugar.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/how-sugar-fuels-cancer-body

​ Honeybees Suffer Unnecessarily in Human-Made Hives, Study Finds​ ​, Derek Mitchell, PhD Candidate in Mechanical Engineering, University of Leeds
    ​ Honeybees in man-made hives may have been suffering the cold unnecessarily for over a century because commercial hive designs are based on erroneous science, my new research shows.
    ​ The thin wooden walls of commercial hives act as little more than a boundary between the air gap and the outside world. This means that for hive walls to be effective, they have to be substantially insulating, such as 30mm of polystyrene.
    ​ This misunderstanding of the complex interaction between the colony enclosure, thermofluids (heat, radiation, water vapour, air) and honeybee behaviour and physiology are a result of people not recognising the hive as the extended phenotype of the honey bee.
    https://www.sciencealert.com/honeybees-suffer-unnecessarily-in-human-made-hives-study-finds

WES
    Participant

Russia is not going to do big any big arrow movements simply because they are causality adverse.
    Also Russia does not want to end this war too soon.
    Russia will end this war when they win, and not before.
    Remember, it is the bankers the Russians are fighting, not the Ukrainians.

Ukrainians are now reaping the benefits of using cluster ammunition. The Russians have started using cluster bombs on the Ukrainians causing a large spike in Ukrainian casualties.

Ukrainians are losing the EW and drone wars. EW is one area the US/NATO are not helping the Ukrainians very much. They don’t want to tip off Russia about their own capabilities or the lack of, but are very happy to data mine Russia’s EW capabilities.

Russia’s EW capabilities are causing most US/NATO GPS guidance munitions, like laser guided shells, Himar missiles, and glide bombs, to go off course. Ukrainian drones are routinely hijacked until their batteries run low, dropping out of the sky. Ukrainians are using about 2,000 cheap $1,000 drones a week, in a Stalin quantity verses quality battle.

Russia is so short of drones and missiles that they are routinely hitting targets with 2 missiles instead of just one. They now use one drone to blow open the door to a bunker, then send the second drone inside the bunker to do an Amazon delivery. Russians now use drones to take out a single Ukrainian soldier. Russia has added night vision drones so they now have 24hr/7 days survalence of the battlefield.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Fauci, NassNich Taleb et al said 25,000,000+ and Fibonacci progression with or without treatment.
    The Nurses and Math majors didn’t protest too much.
    My sister, an RN, took up the Cross of Unity and said to me recently “didn’t you know bodies were stacked like cordwood and Putin killed people”.

Well, without state of the art medical treatment that death rate easily changed from a Chinese 2.3 % to an Italian 7.2% . No one had the guts to estimate what the % became with ZERO medical treatment. 10% ? More? I sure never wanted to find out.

Show me a math Whiz who didn’t sweat bullets and I’ll show you a Heroin, PCP, peyote, mescaline, MDMA or LSD user.

wwoofbum-
    You’re onto something. People eat bean burritos and watch football and the sofa sucks up the emissions which power the tv and the microwave which cooks the burritos. Almost a perpetual motion system.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.