Debt Rattle November 29 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 29 2018

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Gustave Caillebotte Paris Street, Rainy Day 1884   • Trump Adviser Sought WikiLeaks Emails Via Farage Ally – Mueller Document (G.) • Assange Neve
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 29 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Gustave Caillebotte Paris Street, Rainy Day 1884
    A delightful painting.
    The first thing I noticed was the reflections in the rain soaked street tiles.
    But the style seems rigid, stiff, too precise/formal for the context, IMHO.
    I much prefer van Gogh’s realism…

Caillebotte was much better at painting street stones/tiles than he was at people. They look 2D, though their clothes look quite alright. We can’t all be van Gogh.

Upon reading the Guardian article, I figured out how Mueller’s draft legal document was ‘leaked’. Is it the first one? Anybody remember?Towards the very bottom of the article (why I missed it?!), it says:

The draft Mueller document accused Corsi of lying to investigators about his own involvement. It said Corsi claimed to have declined Stone’s request for help contacting WikiLeaks when in fact he passed it to Malloch. The draft was part of a plea agreement proposed by Mueller’s team, which Corsi has said he rejected. The document was shared with reporters by Corsi.

Corsi was elsewhere quoted as saying he wouldn’t lie to Mueller to save his skin. Apparently he chose instead to go to the press, knowing full well how Mueller would see that.

And the Guardian piece, predictably, is once again filled with Russians hacking and stealing docs, allegations dismantled multiple times, but whose ‘credibility’ still relies on accusations from US/UK intelligence, some of it copied and pasted by Mueller. Makes you wonder how many times we must repeat that the files didn’t get to WikiLeaks through hackers, and all the other made-up allegations.

V. Arnold
    Participant

We can’t all be van Gogh.

LOL, indeed, we can’t…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Re: The Guardian, it isn’t that I don’t read them; it’s just that I don’t READ them any longer; or, for that matter, any corporate media…
    There’s so much good stuff; Including TAE; why bother?

Dr. D
    Participant

If you want to pick on Trump – and I do – it is illegal for him to NOT release those classified documents.

Under Obama’s Executive Order EO 13526, which is just clarifying U.S. law,
    Sec. 1.7. Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
    (1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
    (2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
    (3) restrain competition; or
    (4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security.

Democracy cannot operate, the people cannot vote intelligently unless they know what is going on. Therefore, it is both advisable and required to Trump to declassify everything he can get his hands on, Hillary, Bush, Mueller, Chertoff, Rumsfeld, Ryan, MI6, Alien 51, I don’t care. Without truth, we have neither a Democracy, nor an open western society. If he does not, he should be impeached immediately, before another false war is ginned up in secret CIA rooms running denied operations with black budgets out of deception and carefully engineered ignorance.

CCS is the premise for the Carbon Credits Sachs et al wanted as the basis of the new currency/economy. That goes back as far as the Technocrats in the 1930s who wanted a BTU credit, as each dollar, or unit of GDP, is really an energy unit. They were going to just make that overt. They also wanted the worker’s credits to expire monthly, so no one could store or stock anything and become independent, now solved by 10% inflation and 1% interest rates; and a perfect match-up of production and consumption with real-time smart meters and complete data surveillance, backed by the new science of engineering consent with advertising and propaganda. Gosh if that doesn’t sound familiar, including the very use of the word “Technocrat.” Their dream was a scientific dictatorship, based on pure logic and efficiency, and aspired to that man of the year, Joseph Stalin, who actually attempted that very thing. These are the men involved, and the fruits of their beliefs.

But back to CCS, without a trade in carbon credits, they can’t reboot or transition into a new fraudulent fiat currency, effectively transnational, run by corporations, that exists via the UN and subordinates governments and their citizens to CEOs, Boards of Directors, and an unelected bureaucracy such as the EU exemplifies. That, like all the other derivatives Sachs & co have put out, are unbacked, inflated at will, with — if possible! — even MORE integral corruption to help insiders and ruin opponents, citizens, dissidents, and nations.

But you tell me what other possible outcome there could be for a Carbon Credit traded without anyone ever going to jail for anything – rigging LIBOR, aluminum, gold, oil, or whatever the billion$ crime-du-jour is. And the CCS runs plausible cover for the complete destruction of your nation, your democracy, and your voice.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” –Edward Bernays

“No serious sociologist any longer believes that the voice of the people expresses any divine or specially wise and lofty idea. The voice of the people expresses the mind of the people, and that mind is made up for it by the group leaders in whom it believes and by those persons who understand the manipulation of public opinion. It is composed of inherited prejudices and symbols and cliches and verbal formulas supplied to them by the leaders.” –Edward L. Bernays

It is a sort of managerial aristocracy that quietly determines what we buy and how we vote and what we deem as good or bad. “They govern us,” the author writes, “by their qualities of natural leadership, their ability to supply needed ideas and by their key position in the social structure.” ― Edward L. Bernays

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.” –of Adolph Hitler

The English follow the principle that when one lies, it should be a big lie, and one should stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.” –Goebbels

#nocomment

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dr. D

Trump isn’t the problem. So, why pick on him?
    Trump is merely the symptom, not the disease.
    For that (the disease) we must go much, much further…

kultsommer
    Participant

People in the painting move about in no big rush, unconcerned by minor distraction like rain. Couple at the front, in easy stroll, has even the time to observe something outside the frame. Life in the grand, safe and clean city in 1884!
    Now, back to “collusion with Russia” where main question is how, apparently grown men, can do that with straight face and billing public on “time and material” basis.

zerosum
    Participant

When I was young, we got our news highlight from the movie theater before the movie.
    Now, I get my news highlight from TAE and my movie entertainment from TV.
    Since the younger generation do things differently, I assume that they get their news and entertainment from their smart phones.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

“There are terms in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:
    LAG and LASH, for example!
    You likely know LAG already. LASH can be defined as:
    the maximum distance through which one part of something can be moved without moving a connected part
    The next system eliminates the LAG and LASH inherent with FIAT.
    Think of it this way. You have two domestics in your employ.
    Domestic A is willing to perform the household tasks, and is generally competent in doing so. However, one must provide specific instructions as to every action desired. For example, you return home and Domestic A greets you at the door. You have to tell it to take your coat and direct it to prepare dinner. Regardless of the fact that your routine seldom varies, the domestic requires direction! One deals with varying degrees of PASSIVE RESISTANCE. Now apply this RESISTANCE across vast numbers and CALCULATE the WASTE!
    Domestic B greets you at the door and wordlessly takes your coat, and leads you to a sumptuous banquet…carefully prepared and flawless in execution and plating. You finish the meal and find the fire prepared and your favorite drink ready. Later, the bedsheets are carefully turned down and your nightwear laid out carefully. All without the need to issue commands.
    The first system has excessive LAG and LASH. System two provides FLOW and CONTINUITY with no wasted effort. The holy grail of engineering…ABOVE UNITY!
    FIAT has done its job. The NEXT system implements a level of control with an inescapable feedback mechanism which encourages seamless and utter COMPLIANCE!
    Laughing out Loud!”
    ~Anonymous Rothschild

“There will be NO jubilee…count on it!”
    ~House of Rothschild

“Remember, the equity and bond markets exist only to remove fiat from circulation!”
    ~House of Rothschild

Archived Rothschild Q&A
    https://ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

“There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.”
    ~Henry David Thoreau

“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
    ~Albert Einstein

Talking about it is apparently verboten!!!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Oh, and since correct pronouns are all the (programmed) rage these days, did you notice the pronoun Mr. Rothschild applied to his domestic help in his quote, above?

It is also very interesting how these Rothschild racists never seem to get criticized for their racism, even though their racism results in the deaths of 10’s of million children…

“You have never owned anything, because you have never paid for your “purchases”. Using the private credit notes does not extinguish a debt.
    Easy come, easy go.
    Ever wonder why the life lived in the US is so “easy” compared to the rest of the planet?
    Oh yes, I nearly forgot…you are God’s “chosen” people...not like those nasty black children in Africa who deserve what they have.
    Heathens!

Laughing out loud!”
    ~Anonymous Rothschild

Murdering 10’s of millions of millions of “heathen” children is apparently completely acceptable given the near total blackout on the Rothschild deploying debt-money systems, governments and militaries, disinformation, and poverty to achieve that result.

It is also apparent that the Rothschild’s believe in some version of “British Israelism.”

It is also apparent that they interpret “My people perish for lack of knowledge” as a MANDATE TO ACCOMPLISH THE PERISH GOAL! No, I’m not kidding.

All those athiests out there would do well to note that, when the Money Power Monopolists are following a religious document (like the Old Testament, for example) as part of their religion of control, IT NO LONGER MATTERS WHETHER GOD IS REAL OR NOT BECAUSE THE MONEY POWER WILL FINANCE WHAT THEY DETERMINE TO BE “JUDGMENT” UPON THE HORDES OF HUMAN SERFS!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.