Debt Rattle November 5 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 5 2018

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jean-Francois Millet The Young Shepherdess 1870-73   • Iran Vows To ‘Proudly Bypass’ US Sanctions (AFP) • China Says Its Lawful Trade With Iran S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 5 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

A birthday of sorts:

Remember, remember, the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. Guy Fawkes – 1605

V. Arnold
    Participant

Some interesting economic stuff going on with unilateral U.S. sanctions against Iran’s oil (among other things) and the reaction of not only Iran; but the EU and world in general.
    Surely the U.S. must see (maybe not?) it’s further isolating itself across the planet; yet they persist in this aberrant (normal for them) behavior.
    Given sanctions are war; is this the desired outcome?
    Does the U.S. genuinely believe they are still #1 unipolar power?
    If and when they (the US) finally realize it ain’t so; will the shooting start?
    Both the Russians and Chinese are on a war footing; at some level they must believe the shooting will start; and soon…
    IMO, the U.S. has lost its collective sanity; lead by clinically psycopathic neo-cons, devoid of a grounded view of the real world.
    So, the fate of 7 billion peoples will be decided by a few psycopaths?
    Wow, just wow…………..

Dr. D
    Participant

If you haven’t been following, General Soleimani may be one of the great generals alive today. I don’t follow all the trading cards closely, but he set Iran’s involvement in routing ISIS and protecting Iran.

I can’t fathom what some of the double-meaning diplo-speak is right now, Pompeo, et al, but rumor has is the U.S. (meaning, a certain administration via certain agencies) was trying to push local events by handing Iran nuclear technology so that they could make a mess in the M.E. That goes through several levels: the blueprints, the material, and the money on planefuls of pallets.

Now because that will spark a nuclear war via a certain Mediterranean neighbor, this administration (i.e., the Generals who are really placing and running things) is trying to reverse that breach by putting pressure on the elements in Iran to cough it back up and stand down. That is to say, their Deep State, because every nation has one, and they often work together against their civilian governments and people. Generals gonna general, know what I mean Dr. Strangelove?

Anyway, this goes with a secondary theory I have that the U.S. endgame is to have record-high oil prices. Which is obviously an END game, as in THE END of the US$ and Petrodollar system. But hey — I told you we were never going to pay, we were always going to default. But you didn’t think we’d let that be OUR fault, did you? Heavens no. We’re not so simple as to not engineer a proper villain and bogeyman first. Looking at you Saudi-Iran. Either one, we don’t care.

Aside from the obvious, note that the oil system is the only thing so large it will take down the U.S. banking system, and having run too long as a patch-over, the shale-frack system is wildly in debt and depleting fast. The only way to save it is to have HIGH oil prices…and naturally they will screw the middle class. Have you not been watching? They not only don’t have a vote, they exist solely to be harvested. This would only be a Band-Aid UNLESS there are disruptive wars and troubles, you know, the kind the CIA specialize in “helping”, in all the other oil producing nations, but especially the straits, S.A. and Iran. …Russia has been untouchable and off the ranch. And Lo! So it has been, so it shall be.

So put that way, a wild guess from people’s positioning on this. The Neocon’s evil plan for world domination may have failed…again…but they put in motion extremely large, irreversible forces that like it or not we’re still dealing with. It’s hard to put Pandora back in the box.

John Day,

When I had my mail issues, I was advised to do group mails with Mail Chimp. That seems to handle it well. Bit of work to set up I think.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi,
    I’ve got a painting for you; Ivan Kramskoy’s ‘Christ in the Desert’.
    A quite remarkable piece; I’ve never seen a painting of Christ before that hits me like Ivan Kramskoy’s ‘Christ in the Desert’. Powerful and very human…

https://russia-insider.com/en/culture/unusual-story-behind-russias-most-famous-painting-christ-ivan-kramskoys-christ-desert

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.