Debt Rattle November 8 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 8 2018

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Juan-Les-Pins 1920   • White House Pulls CNN’s Jim Acosta’s Media Credentials (ZH) • Will Mueller Use “Constructive Discharge” To C
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 8 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Wow Ilargi; that’s such a hash of events; and I can’t possibly follow, it’s just too much…

Dr. D
    Participant

The Global Warming scare report that was in error, (60% off on ocean heat) is ITSELF in horrible error:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/07/global-warming-study-oceans-error/

Science!

“Mistakes happen in science, that’s no crime.” — Roger Pielke Jr.

…No crime UNLESS you rob people with Carbon Credit schemes, and shut off the heat and power for the world’s poorest by pricing them out, and watchign them die. THEN it might be a crime to publish complete B.S. and never take any consequences for it regardless of how wrong and how often, always in the same direction.

Dr. D
    Participant

“They constructed a web of claims they said were rooted in science to back their case, including an assertion that the risk of addiction from narcotic painkillers was “less than 1%” and that dosages could be increased without limit…”

Science! Chasing the media for the title, “We just make s–t up!”

Consequences for rigging science, being totally wrong, sinking a country, getting rewarded to boost big pharma profits, and ruining a million lives while killing 72,000 a year? What IYI author Taleb calls “having skin in the game”? Nothing. From this article, not even embarassment. Quite the opposite. The deaths of millions made them rich and famous and well-respected, even now, during the walk-back. Oopsie!

Urkel

Worse, the system is so screwed up here that during an epidemic of opioid overprescription, you can’t get pain medicine for a back or a tooth, or even a dose to go on vacation on prescription renewal day. However, you can buy it off the street for half the price in about 10 minutes. All thanks to these experts running things, in an evidence-free system of no consequences.

zerosum
    Participant

Most people will never understand that they are not elites and will never become elites.

Most people are under the illusion that they were unrecognized and unapreciated for their abilities and leadership qualities.

In political and sociological theory, the elite are a small group of powerful people who hold a disproportionate amount of wealth, privilege, political power, or skill in a society. Defined by the Cambridge Dictionary, the “elite” are “those people or organizations that are considered the best or most powerful compared to others of a similar type.”

John Day
    Participant

Yesterday my bcc news send to 188 usual recipients was still blocked, as it had been since before Halloween, and since early summer 2016, both election cycles. The filter is off today. The blog I started during my 2016 bcc ban is still up http://www.johndayblog.com .
    Today, my bcc ban seems to have been lifted through the miracle of complex information filtering algorithms. Thanks Google (I guess).
    We are seeing the expansion of the shadow-banning battlefield in the information war. We are all participants. This is ramping up. I’ll be growing vegetables, taking medical care of poor people, and bike commuting, as long as I can.
    The real change will follow this foreshadowing, ya’know?

I think Mueller got the memo about saving his own deeply corrupted bacon.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-08/mueller-has-begun-writing-final-report-trump-russia-amid-doj-shakeup

seychelles
    Participant

And now they get to play the victims again.

Hasn’t this always been a major ploy of the Zioglobalist movement? Weaponize “victim” status to become the victimizer, extract freebies from the system, encourage ordinary citizens to play the game to further destabilize the system?

seychelles
    Participant

….an “epidemic we failed to foresee”.

BS. It’s just the intelligence deep state in collusion with TBTF banks (via international drug-running and money laundering) changing their target from inner city blacks to middle class whites for purposes of enrichment (including funding of hidden wars and spying on citizens). control through stupefaction, and clandestinely decreasing the population. “A gram is better than a damn”.

V. Arnold
    Participant

“One theory, promoted by Dr David Haddox, was that patients genuinely experiencing pain could not become addicted to opioids because the pain neutralised the euphoria caused by the narcotic…”

LOL, a theory? When there is an epidemic of reality?
    That is patently false; on all counts!
    I have quite a bit of experience with opium, heroine, the oxycontins. I volunteered at a street clinic whose doctor treated addiction of homecoming Vietnam vets, highschool students, and street addicts; very successfully, I might add.
    I usually ignore the MSMization of addiction; most is mis-information or just plain wrong.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.