Debt Rattle November 8 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 8 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Roofs of Paris 1886   • No Booster… No Hassle-Free Foreign Travel (DM) • The Mandate on Business Intensifies the Crisis (Tucke
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 8 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vincent van Gogh Roofs of Paris 1886

Ah! What can I say?
    van Gogh at his best…
    …sublime…

Knocks my socks off…

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Mass General Brigham has restored wages and instituted retroactive salary increases for most of its workforce, thanks to visits volume that has returned to near normal levels, the health system said.

“In June, the system was staring at a $2 billion projected revenue shortfall, as coronavirus sidelined elective procedures and largely canceled outpatient visits.

“Executives subsequently announced that all executives across the system would have their compensation reduced by 25% for one year, beginning July 1. All senior leaders across the system also had their compensation reduced by 5% to 20% for the same time period.”

Mass General Brigham restores wages, salary increases

While I trust Raul more than most online presenters to reliably share only information that has been properly vetted or with appropriate caveats , I still do my own due diligence, especially with images in this photoshopped virtuality called the internet.

The Mass Brigham picture coupling covid vakzines and child organ donation is extreme enough for me to feel vetting is warranted. NOt lack of trust in Raul, just the general dodgy nature of the current infosphere.

DIdn’t find a source for the image; no biggie. But that search revealed the article above, which quote thereof* caught my eye. ( * did I just murder English grammar here or merely smack it in the kneecaps?)

It occurred to me that the enormous revenue losses that the medical establishment has experienced from covid shutdowns etc. would naturally be a part of their almost gleeful embrace of Das Vakzinario — assuming that it rolls money their way.

I have no idea if this phenomenon is large enough to be a significant factor. Med industry insiders should be able to assess that better than me

chris_gee
    Participant

I watched the Dr Peter McCullough video. So the mrna vaccines use the body cells to produce the spike protein. The virus enters the cells through the ace2 receptor, and the spike circulates through the plasma ending in various organs where it leads to an auto-immune attack. He says the same applies to the adenovirus carried J & J. Well rightly or wrongly that seems to me to be the gist of it. My question is this. Novovax seems to use nano particled spike protein so the body does not create it nor is the actual virus present. I guess it could attach to the ace2 receptors does it then cause some auto immunity but less so as the dose is much smaller?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

P.S. It occurs to me that the mass hypnosis we’ve seen regarding covid is an example of what Buddha meant when he described how the unenlightened see a finger pointing at the moon and focus on the finger not the moon at which it points.

Germ
    Participant

Regeneron Shares Surge As Antibody Cocktail Cuts COVID Risk By 81.6%

How is that possible with so manny vaccinations? Where’s the market?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Manipulated photo? (from above):

Compare to this video screenshot, where the message is different:

From this video, at 01:54
    https://www.nfl.com/videos/patriots-hosting-mobile-covid-19-vaccination-site-at-camp-for-fans

Don’t take medical advice from Joe Rogan or Aaron Rodgers.

Take it from Big Bird.

Germ
    Participant

Dr. D
    Participant

“Opposition To New Biden Vaccine Mandate Explodes As 27 States Join Fight (JTN)”

Only the States or the People are large enough to counter-weight the bloated Federal Government.

“It’s hard to imagine that public confidence in everything could fall further, but it surely will.”

Yes, and this is how power devolves back to the States, Locals, and People. “They” have already taken a broadside with Rogan and Brandon and are sinking slowly.

“My first thought and recommendation to Freedivers around the world is to choose a vaccine which is done the old fashion way”

…But he does not think to avoid vaccines for a disease that won’t kill you at all, if you’re healthy, young, and in great shape. It is strongly “contraindicated” as presented by their own data.

Biden responded to his declining poll numbers, saying “that’s not why I ran,”

“C’mon man! I didn’t become President to do what the people wanted! I became President to do what Pfizer and Amazon wanted.”

“ Stop Looking at Danchenko, Start Looking at Weissmann and Robert Mueller (CTH)”

Everything but arrests. I’m looking at the timing. Since you would know this, what, two years ago when you started? So this is key to bringing down the system, which the White Hats don’t want to get blamed for. Note the other timing: after a year, suddenly cleared the Hyperinflation Infrastructure Bill. Who’s now holding their blackmail files and can make them come and go at will? A minute after the Mandate is posted, booster recipients get sick and die. This is like the “everything’s fine; helicopter evacuation” story last month. Too precise to be an accident.

Then we have 17 young people having heart attacks at but one rap concert? And Evergrande is still out there, not paying.

Looking at Greece, why do you think the locals haven’t repaired it, or let’s say, just the amphitheater or something? Just wondering since it’s an active decision.

Bosco, yes, the Buddha said the world of the unelightened is delusion. The mind is generally nothing but delusion. And if you missed it, I was looking for you when you were gone.

Mr. House
    Participant

according to CNN (take that with a grain of salt) they are making payments:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/29/investing/evergrande-debt-payment-default-intl-hnk/index.html

Where is Gavin Newsome and Jen Pasky (I need my fix of daily gaslighting)? Who killed Seth Rich?

Mr. House
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

THanx, Doc R. I found it hard to imagine that the Mass G. Brigham’s PR staff was THAT tone-deaf.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“And if you missed it, I was looking for you when you were gone.”

Aw, man. That’s almost enough to make me wanna share my Bud Lite with youy. 😉 ‘stead, have some lucid juice.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

“Wait till Obama’s involvement comes to light.”

I guessed you missed the reporting, common knowledge and blogpost commenting from Obama’s meeting of the principals (principals of the Russsiagate coverup) in the Oval Office from early January 2017.
    Once again, to get a taste for how much Obama was Central and by extension “protected” within this conspiracy, start linking to Marci Wheeler’s blog Emptywheel. She and her costars are as detached from reality as Anthony Fauci and his ilk.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

…But he does not think to avoid vaccines for a disease that won’t kill you at all, if you’re healthy, young, and in great shape. It is strongly “contraindicated” as presented by their own data.

Vaccinating against an upper respiratory virus is always a fool’s errand in the long haul. Before 2020, this was something that was well-known. That is why I am convinced that Covid vaccine-worshippers are cognitively-dissonant acolytes of the Religion of Everlasting Progress: They need to believe in the Holy Vac, evidence be damned, and anyone who does not is a damned-to-Hell heretic (“anti-vaxxer”).

Polder Dweller
    Participant

UK funeral director seeing high numbers of (new born) babies and miscarriages in the mortuaries right now.

https://odysee.com/@ResistanceGB:f/funeral-director-babies:c

https://odysee.com/@ResistanceGB:f/funeral-director-babies:c

boscohorowitz
    Participant

An 89-year old woman who lives in our apartment complex (and was partial template for the madamski construct) is an avid NPR/CNN liberal. I terminated the friendship not because she asked me to wear a mask (whgile she didn’t) because I am unvaccinated (and she is) but because, as I explained my willingness to make her comfortable via masking while attempting to explain that the vaccines had minimal if any effect on contagiousness, she dismissed my concerns with that arrogant superciliousness we’ve come to associate with vakzinazis. She chose politics over friendship — and I was being a very kind friend looking in on the old broad and playing with her neurotic house-bound poodle.

No point to the above other than my fondness for context.

The point is this: her rear vehicle bumper has a sticker reading FIGHT HATE.

Talk about fingers pointing at the moon. The War on Hatred, coming to a loony bin near you soon.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

And the score, after the third wave is,,, Virus 3. Medical Science 0.

Susmarie108
    Participant

RE: Florian Dagoury, currently the world’s top static breath-hold free diver, diagnosed with myocarditis and pericarditis 40 days following his second dose with the Pfizer vaccine. 177 bpm at dinner!!!

The divers own “reporting” of his experience blows me away. How is it that an elite athlete was not more informed about the likelihood of getting/surviving Covid (no need for fox) and the impacts/injuries of the shot? He obviously waited to get jabbed. Perhaps travel restrictions became the primary driver for submission? He “sounds” tempered in the interview, because he has hope it will all go away? Goodbye 10 minute 30 second record setting accomplishment (that one is hard to imagine…most people can’t even hold their breath for 30 seconds!). Side note: Pranayama/breathwork practices from Yoga will help you develop a calm body/mind/Heart.

@ Dr. D: “Bosco, yes, the Buddha said the world of the unenlightened is delusion. The mind is generally nothing but delusion.” Yes, and what of the Heart? Heart and mind work together. The world of the unenlightened is delusion and illusion. Going beyond both is the process of BEcoming/BEing enlighted.

“And if you missed it, I was looking for you when you were gone.” Spoken from the Heart, with Heart. Cultivating positive and uplifting – feelings/thoughts – is the first stop on the Path to leaving both behind. Immersion in positive feelings/thoughts/actions (John Day style) is the formula.

Gate Gate Para Gate Para Sam Gate Bodhi Swaha.

Sanskrit: गते गते पार गते पार संगते बोधि स्वाहा – is a Buddhist mantra that is found at the end of the Heart Sutra, often cited as the best-known Buddhist scripture and included in the Prajnaparamita (“Perfection of Wisdom”) section of the Mahayana Buddhist canon. It is also known as the Heart Calming Mantra.

Mantras can take you beyond delusion/illusion. There are 108 beads on a mala.

LOVE to All.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Ere I’m off to dreary work, a quick quip on modern economics especially the stock market:

I got rich quick! I went broke even faster!!!!

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Belgium-Antwerp GZA Hospitals 100% ‘vaccinated’ in the ICU

F.S.

Susmarie108
    Participant

“And if you missed it, I was looking for you when you were gone.” Spoken from the Heart, with Heart. Cultivating positive and uplifting – feelings/thoughts – is the first stop on the Path to leaving both behind. Immersion in positive feelings/thoughts/actions (John Day style) is the formula.

THIS is LOVE. Give LOVE. BE LOVE.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@bosco: “Hate Is The New Sex” by John Michael Greer writing at his “Ecosophia” blog.

zerosum
    Participant

Because the vaccines did not live up to the advertisement, “the pill”, at 90%, will replace the vaccines.
    (black market pill will be called IVM)

Because transmission of covid is not respecting our “projecting models”, you should make your own model.

Calculate the odds of one person with covid, will sit beside you, when100% of the people at a football game, or a concert, (+30,000 people), have been vaccinated.

On a related subject.
    why are poor, drug addicts, alcoholics, homeless people not all dead?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

On a related subject. why are poor, drug addicts, alcoholics, homeless people not all dead?

I think that very question made a lot of us who bought into the narrative during the first year scratch our heads and think, “Hey, wait a minute.” Hopefully, it is continuing to have that effect.

expatkiwi
    Participant

Exposing THE EXPOSE in Good Way
    Why only 5% of the lots “seem” to be causing 100% of the damage
    https://live2fightanotherday.substack.com/p/exposing-the-expose-in-good-way

boscohorowitz
    Participant

It occurs to me that what educational TV has taught our children is to watch TV.

Photonic Brain-Smasher

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I have what probably is skin cancer on my back so I must submit to the maniacal discipline and see a doc. Wife has the phone at work, made the call. We learn:

“They are way out on scheduling, but suggested you go to your Primary care and if they deemed it urgent you could get in faster.”

I’m not surprised. I know the situation. Still, when you experience it first-hand, it drives the reality into one’s visceral understanding: modern medicine is toast in Euromerica. When you ask for a dermatologist appt because you likely have skin cancer, and they drive you to an unnecessary visit to your primary care doc, the pass-the-buck while making you pay that much more for that much less factor lights up neon bright.

from the early LOUD days

Noirette
    Participant

“How Long Does Vaccine Based Immunity Last?” and other potential questions.

Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics (ADEPT)

Dr. Amy Jenkins

Quote: ( my italics )

The Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics (ADEPT) program supports individual troop readiness and total force health protection by developing technologies to rapidly identify and respond to threats posed by natural and engineered diseases and toxins. A subset of ADEPT technologies specifically support use by personnel with minimal medical training, delivering centralized laboratory capabilities even in the low-resource environments typical of many military operations. The program is part of a portfolio of DARPA-funded research aimed at providing options for preempting or mitigating constantly evolving infectious disease threats.

The ADEPT program’s four thrusts cover simple-to-use, on-demand diagnostics for medical decision-making and accurate threat-tracking; novel methods for rapidly manufacturing new types of vaccines with increased potency; novel tools to engineer mammalian cells for targeted drug delivery and in vivo diagnostics; and novel methods to impart near-immediate immunity to an individual using antibodies.

ADEPT has pioneered use of nucleic-acid-based anti-infective technologies, valuable for their efficacy and adaptability. These tools—primarily coded genetic instructions to the body on how to produce its own protective antibodies against a specific threat—have the advantages of being easily manufactured at scale using largely synthetic processes, transported and stored without many of the cold-chain logistics required by traditional medical countermeasures, delivered with near-immediate efficacy, and safely expressed in the body for only a limited duration, causing no permanent alteration to the genome.

https://www.darpa.mil/program/autonomous-diagnostics-to-enable-prevention-and-therapeutics

see also: https://www.darpa.mil/program/pandemic-prevention-platform

quote from that link:

P3 aims specifically to develop a scalable, adaptable, rapid response platform capable of producing relevant numbers of doses against any known or previously unknown infectious threat within 60 days of identification of such a threat in order to keep the outbreak from escalating and decrease disruptions to the military and homeland. State-of-the-art medical countermeasures often take many months or even years to develop, produce, distribute, and administer. The envisioned P3 platform would cut response time to weeks and stay within the window of relevance for containing an outbreak.

————————-

Note the total obfuscatory meaningless jargon, which serves as a shield, those who mouth have power (say.)

All the above sounds very much like reactions to COV19. A massive live experiment.. I couldn’t find a date for these pieces. One should dig into DARPA. This was only a mini dive.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Bosco re your cancer: for certain types of skin cancer there is the egg plant and apple cider cure touted by Dr. Oz and Mercola no less. I used it successfully several times for skin abnormalities and it worked like a charm. Price is right and all ingredients available at your local grocer.

Dr Oz, BEC 5 Cream, Joe Mercola Cure Non Melanoma Cancer

chooch
    Participant

While introducing spike proteins into the blood/lymphatic network will generate an immune response, I do not think any lasting immunity will come of it.

Fundamentally, they are foreign protein structures (more like a poison) which I like to refer to as shards of glass, that get deposited throughout the body and take months to clear out due to the shear number of them. Any cells that these shards of glass become associated with could also be damaged in this clean up process, generating adverse reactions in any number of organs. It is a waning immune response not waning immunity at play here. Therefore boosters are a joke.

Each shot basically initiates a systemic spike protein infection which really renders the immune system less effective against anything else it may encounter post injection. Say for instance the actual Covid virus, or any other opportunist pathogen that we may be carrying, or the ability stave off cancers that are trying to gain a foothold.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Noirette: “I couldn’t find a date for these pieces. One should dig into DARPA.”

Versions of “Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics (ADEPT)” go back to 2015 at least:

—————————————
    June 2015
    Col Daniel J. Wattendorf

The Department of Defense must be able to provide health care anywhere in the world at anytime. Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics (ADEPT), is a five year program that seeks to provide Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines actionable information about their health, on-demand, by developing the following capabilities: diagnostics that can be carried on-person and self-administered, coupled with formats suitable for preservation of self-collected biospecimens for later expanded testing, if necessary; highly-multiplexed tests that can be performed outside of clinical laboratories; and, new methods to achieve effective immunity. These capabilities are being investigated through two efforts.

ADEPT – Diagnostics on Demand (DxOD): DxOD aims to enable in-vitro devices that address current clinical diagnostic needs and are reconfigurable to decrease the time to design, manufacture and rapidly distribute assays in response to an emerging diagnostic need. The program is addressing diagnostic technologies for use in two settings: diagnostics tailored for self-performed tests in limited resource settings and in point-of-care settings. These efforts will improve diagnostic capability and medical care in garrison, as well as in field, fleet, and air transport settings. An additional thrust of the DxOD effort includes capabilities to preserve, ship, archive and recover biomarkers from a self-collected biospecimen.

DARPA released a Request For Information related to this facet of the ADEPT program on November 14, 2011.

ADEPT – Controlling Cellular Machinery (CCM) includes two components and leverages advances to prevent, detect and treat disease using in-vivo and continuous monitoring methods.

Diagnostics and Therapeutics, launched in August 2011: advances the fundamental development and application of synthetic methods to detect, report and treat disease.
    Vaccines, which began in September 2011: focuses on developing a non-integrating nucleic-acid based vaccine that has the potential to be safer and more effective than traditional vaccines.

—————————————
    April 2019
    COL Matthew Hepburn, MD, USA

The Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics (ADEPT) program supports individual troop readiness and total force health protection by developing technologies to rapidly identify and respond to threats posed by natural and engineered diseases and toxins. A subset of ADEPT technologies specifically support use by personnel with minimal medical training, delivering centralized laboratory capabilities even in the low-resource environments typical of many military operations. The program is part of a portfolio of DARPA-funded research aimed at providing options for preempting or mitigating constantly evolving infectious disease threats.

The ADEPT program’s four thrusts cover simple-to-use, on-demand diagnostics for medical decision-making and accurate threat-tracking; novel methods for rapidly manufacturing new types of vaccines with increased potency; novel tools to engineer mammalian cells for targeted drug delivery and in vivo diagnostics; and novel methods to impart near-immediate immunity to an individual using antibodies.

ADEPT has pioneered use of nucleic-acid-based anti-infective technologies, valuable for their efficacy and adaptability. These tools—primarily coded genetic instructions to the body on how to produce its own protective antibodies against a specific threat—have the advantages of being easily manufactured at scale using largely synthetic processes, transported and stored without many of the cold-chain logistics required by traditional medical countermeasures, delivered with near-immediate efficacy, and safely expressed in the body for only a limited duration, causing no permanent alteration to the genome.

—————————————
    March 2020
    Dr. Amy Jenkins

—————————————

From the Wayback Machine at the Internet Archive
    https://web.archive.org/web/20150628170424/https://www.darpa.mil/program/autonomous-diagnostics-to-enable-prevention-and-therapeutics

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Noirette:

Having you around is like having a magnifying glass that reads the invisible fine print between the lines.

sumac: thanx so much for the recommendation. I will put it wo work right away. By the time a dermatologist will see me and get the lab results back, I’ll probably be cured.

“During the COVID-19 pandemic, Mercola spread misinformation about the virus and pseudoscientific anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms;[10][11][12] researchers have identified him as the “chief spreader of coronavirus misinformation online”.[10][13][14][15] He has been warned numerous times by the FDA for selling unapproved health products, including supposed treatments for COVID-19.[14] Mercola was banned from Youtube on September 29, 2021.[16]”

Hard to imagine a stronger endorsement of the man as a medical advisor/practitioner. Lordy how the mainstream medical establishment hates it when alt-med practitioners use marketing tactis to make money, a practice apparently reserved exclusively for Big Pharma and the AMA. A quick perusal of his wiki shows that he supports some unproven, perhaps even refuted, concepts (his opposition to homogenized milk, for example), but then, most AMA doctors also promote numerous unsound medical hypotheses. Especially of late…

‘Ask your doctor about nexifibulastin. Don’t ask why, just ask.’

All that said, it unfortunately looks like melanoma. Fortunately, the doc I see tomorrow is old school. Saved my life a year or two ago when I was bleeding so badly from my HHT and developed severe anemia (the worst dear old Dr. Buchanan had seen in terms of low ferritin levels). The manifold experts at OHSU, Portland’s bloated health monolith that has a major HHT clinic, only know to shuffle paper work. They made uselessness look overworked. Dr. B actually listened to his patient, took bloodwork, got me an ASAP for an iron infusion.

userzeroid
    Participant

Sending you love and well wishes Bosco. Hope you Doc works his magic on you ASAP.

You mentioned the band a little while back, so I’m going to re-listen to the first few Police albums again. Sting wrote some great lyrics that transcend the era of the band. I was checking out ‘Sychronicity’ a few years back (pre-covid) while reading Jung’s concepts on the same. Sting also employed some top musicians to play on his albums over the years including Kenny Kirkland and Branford Marsalis. A man of good taste.

Thank you Ilargi for your ever-pertinent commentary, connecting the dots seamlessly. The photos of Athens and its beautiful landscape is a welcome reminder. It is good to be reminded of beauty. Perhaps once we come to our senses again we shall be free to wander the globe once more in search of wonderous experiences.

Best wishes to all

upstateNYer
    Participant

I don’t drink milk, but the homogenized milk statement caught my eye. Mostly when we start messing with a natural food product we wreck it so maybe wouldn’t write off Mercola’s concerns without more research.

https://milk.procon.org/questions/is-drinking-non-homogenized-milk-healthier-than-drinking-homogenized-milk/

It’s interesting because I find myself questioning the “case” made for homogenized milk being just as healthy as non-homogenized milk. Why? The studies themselves. I’ve lost faith in studies. 🙁

boscohorowitz
    Participant

To be clear, I don’t write off Mercola’s milk claims per se, just note that the mechanism of injury he cites is not finding much if any support via lab testing. THAT said, today’s lab testing and peer review are ambiguous at best, of increasingly questionable competence, and at worst (and too often) plainly corrupt.

As for whether drinking whole milk versus homo-milk is “healtheir” (word in quotes because health/healthier is a broad topic with shifting variables): of course fresh milk is more nourishing, all other things being equal, for example, no harmful bacteria in the fresh milk.

We tend to forget that things like homo-milk exist is because there is no other currently feasible way of providing daily milk to a few hundred million milk drinkers without a whole bunch of them dying from milk-borne disease. Almost every problem we complain of aside from personal misfortune is a result of Too Many People via Petro-Techno Industrialism and the enormous consumer poopulation this engendered.

I drank fresh milk that I milked myself on my Uncle’s rural estate back in the late 70s/early 80s. Awesome stuff — so long as you kept the cow out of wild onion and such.

This reminded me of something Lincoln said. First, the context:

Lincoln and His Team of Homeopaths

The controversial but perennially lovable Lincoln (well, he was a charmer and his gift with language has yet to be seen again in USA political rhetoric) knew how to brew high-proof analogies:

“He has at last invented this sort of do-nothing Sovereignty-that the people may exclude slavery by a sort of “Sovereignty” that is exercised by doing nothing at all. Is not that running his Popular Sovereignty down awfully? Has it not got down as thin as the homeopathic soup that was made by boiling the shadow of a pigeon that had starved to death? But at last, when it is brought to the test of close reasoning, there is not even that thin decoction of it left. It is a presumption impossible in the domain of thought. It is precisely no other than the putting of that most unphilosophical proposition, that two bodies can occupy the same space at the same time. The Dred Scott decision covers the whole ground, and while it occupies it, there is no room even for the shadow of a starved pigeon to occupy the same ground.”

Sayeth the Abeth

Thank you, uzeroid. The Police impress me more and more over time — and I was a big fan when they were big. Just not their first album.

Too Many People

boscohorowitz
    Participant

P.S. Jeez, chooch, you conveyed an awful lot of complex info in 3 smallish and easily understood paragraphs. FOr you:

Oh, Ben Casey, Ben Casey, Ben Casey…

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“due to the shear number of them”

Now THAT’s a Freudian typo. 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.