Debt Rattle November 8 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 8 2023

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

Hezbollah announced its readiness to destroy an American aircraft carrier group off its shores with Noor missiles
    https://avia-pro.net/news/hezbolla-anonsirovala-gotovnost-unichtozhit-amerikanskuyu-avianosnuyu-gruppu-u-svoih-beregov

​Missile video and more details: Hezbollah threatens US with anti-ship missiles
    https://en.topcor.ru/41058-hezbolla-grozit-ssha-protivokorabelnymi-raketami.html

Activists block Boeing facility supplying bombs to Israel​ , Company expedited the shipment of 1,000 precision-guided munitions to Israel
    https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-us-activists-block-boeing-facility-supplying-bombs-israel

A $34 billion market: How Ukrainian security forces make money by selling children to the West

A $34 billion market: How Ukrainian security forces make money by selling children to the West

​ Ukrainian military officer Maxim Kolyada, who was captured in the Zaporozhye region, said that his unit included many drug addicts with years of “experience”.
    “There are many people like me out there. Of 20 to 30 people, about half of them are drug addicts, as far as I can see,” Kolyada explained.​..
    ​..The soldiers have had no problem with buying drugs. According to Kolyada, the Ukrainian armed forces now have “as much drugs as dirt, because these are salaries”.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231107/prisoner-of-war-there-are-as-much-drugs-as-dirt-in-ukrainian-armed-forces-1114792474.html

John Day
    Participant

Death Toll of Ukrainian HIMARS Strike on Donetsk Rises to Over 20
    Scores of civilians were killed and injured on Tuesday evening as a result of Ukrainian shelling of the Voroshilovsky district of the city of Donetsk, according to DPR authorities.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231107/six-people-killed-by-ukrainian-himars-strike-on-donetsk-1114797833.html

​Russia has S-400 systems installed in Syria.
    Russia Finally Combat Tests S-400’s Unique 400km Range Air Defence Missile: How Pairing with A-50 ‘Flying Radar’ Jets Maximises Precision
    https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/russia-combat-tests-s400-400km-pairing-a50

​ The possibility of creating a Russian naval base in Libya has become another cause for concern for the United States. The deal being discussed would allow Russia to gain a foothold on Europe’s southern doorstep…According to Western officials, the problem for America and its allies is that Russia offers countries military assistance that the United States cannot provide.

Russian naval base in the Mediterranean a new headache for the Western Alliance

​ The Islamic Resistance in Iraq announced on Tuesday evening that its fighters again targeted the US occupation base in the Conoco gas field, in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor, with missile strikes.
    ​ Al-Mayadeen, citing a statement by the resistance, said on Tuesday its fighters targeted the US occupation base in the Green Village, in the Omar oil field, in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor as well.
    ​ The Iraqi resistance had previously announced the targeting of the American base in the Green Village, deep in Syria, in the third operation on American bases today, with drones that directly hit their targets.
    ​ On Monday, the fighters of the Islamic Resistance in Iraq targeted four bases of the American occupation in six attacks.
    https://en.ypagency.net/309703

​Steve Kirsch , In March 2023, MIT Professor Retsef Levi disclosed a troubling figure produced by the Israeli Ministry of Health. This is unassailable proof the vaccines are killing people. Nobody noticed.
    ​ The mortality risk is opposite to what doctors expect (you are more likely to die later than sooner), so doctors fail to associate a death with the vaccine. This allows the vaccine to hide under the radar undetected.
    ​ Your risk of death monotonically increases from the time you get each shot, peaking at around 3 to 4 months after shot #2. For other doses, it just climbs and then plateaus. For Dose #1, we don’t have sufficient records to make a call on this other than to note that it increases monotonically for the first 3 weeks and then we cannot tell without more complete record level data being released.
    ​ Your risk of death increases exponentially with each shot number. For example, if your risk of death increased 5% on shot #1, it might increase another 6% on shot #2, another 9% on shot #3, 18% on shot #4, 50% on shot #5, etc. This explains why the excess deaths keep going up worldwide even though booster adoption is going down, something we could never explain before now!
    https://kirschsubstack.com/p/breaking-israeli-moh-data-released

John Day
    Participant

​Some critical resources will be in short supply in each bloc. IMF: The world will be divided into US-EU and Russia-China blocs
    https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/158106-imf_blocs/

​ Central Bank Gold Buying Continued Unabated In September
    ​ Reported central bank gold reserves expanded by a net 77 tons in September with nine countries buying a ton or more.
    With September’s purchases, central banks added a net 337 tons of gold in Q3. It was the second-highest third-quarter total on record behind 2022.
    ​ China continued to be the biggest gold purchaser, adding another 26 tons of gold to its hoard in September. It was the 11th straight month of increasing Chinese gold reserves.
    Since the beginning of the year, the People’s Bank of China has increased its reserves by 181 tons.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/central-bank-gold-buying-continued-unabated-september

​ Ted Cruz: Desperate Democrats Know Michelle Obama is Their Only Hope in 2024
    ​ Republican Senator Ted Cruz claimed again that Democrats will ‘parachute in’ Michelle Obama as their White House nominee at next summer’s convention in 2024.
    ​ Appearing on Fox & Friends on Monday, co-host Brian Kilmeade asked Cruz about Obama adviser David Axelrod’s suggestion that Biden should ‘ponder’ dropping out…
    ..Cruz said he thought Axelrod’s push was ‘very serious.’
    “It’s been my view for a long time that Barack Obama has been the person pulling the strings behind Joe Biden. Joe Biden is clearly not up to it,” Cruz said.
    “I think Obama is making the decision. And Axelrod is Obama’s right hand,” Cruz added.

Ted Cruz: Desperate Democrats Know Michelle Obama is Their Only Hope in 2024

The U.S. Army Gets Desperate, Puts White Men Back In Its Ads, ​Intelligent comments resoundingly mock this about-face. White ​male “terrorists” ​are not taking the bait.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-11-08/us-army-gets-desperate-puts-white-men-back-its-ads

citizenx
    Participant

Legacy of the chosen people-

Q. Half a million children have died, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. Is the price (of 500,000 dead children) worth it?

A. I think this is a very hard choice, but the price, we think the price is worth it.

Dead children in Gaza is nothing new or special for the Jews.
    Jews like killing children…in the name of Judaism and America apparently.

Is the death of 500,000 dead Jew babies worth it Madeleine?

jb-hb
    Participant

Psalm 137:

By the rivers of Babylon
    there we sat weeping
    when we remembered Zion.

On the poplars in its midst
    we hung up our harps.

For there our captors asked us
    for the words of a song;
    Our tormentors, for joy:
    “Sing for us a song of Zion!”

But how could we sing a song of the LORD
    in a foreign land?

If I forget you, Jerusalem,
    may my right hand forget.

May my tongue stick to my palate
    if I do not remember you,
    If I do not exalt Jerusalem
    beyond all my delights.

Remember, LORD, against Edom
    that day at Jerusalem.
    They said: “Level it, level it
    down to its foundations!”

Desolate Daughter Babylon, you shall be destroyed,
    blessed the one who pays you back
    what you have done us!e

*Blessed the one who seizes your children
    and smashes them against the rock.

…so what you’re saying is, people who level peoples’ homes entirely and forcibly exile them from their own country are the baddies and deserve what again? What’s the lesson? That it’s ok when you do it?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Take caution.
    It’s irreparable.
    There’s no recovery.

Dr. D
    Participant

Notes around: Yes, so far no tunnels under the hospital. Even a bridge troll 10,000 miles away could guess that when the IDF and Mossad’s best couldn’t. No suprise when they could neither figure it out with a RSVP invitation registered mail from Egypt AND couldn’t fight off 1,000 kids in flip flops and adidas pants.

Someone having visited pointed out Israel is t-i-n-y and soldiers are EVERYWHERE. It’s literally impossible not to run into some at any Tim Horton’s on every street corner.

Israel has lost 61 tanks reputedly. They have Hamas leader surrounded. I consider that about as likely as knowing the exact shape of the hospital tunnels. So doing this is keeping the IDF busy as a bunch of retarded beagles chasing their tails up a coon tree. …Or so it seems to me.

Every bomb is backfiring on Israel, AND they are “wiping out Hamas.” …At a 50:1 civilian: Hamas ratio. At that ratio–according to themselves — EVERY civilian will be dead when they kill the last Hamas. Great! That’s a war, right? Then Israel goes off into the sunset, like Mr. “Mission Accomplished”.

Uh, no, you retards: By doing this you wiped out 100,000 Hamas, you CREATED 900,000 NEW anti-Israel terrorists in every Muslim nation on earth. “Stimpy! You eeee-diot!!” And. Which every person. On the whole planet. Could and did predict ahead of time. And told them loudly. (Except Congress and the President the UN and whole EU who voted “for” minus Massey and Talib alone. )

Is that all? No. There’s much more in this line but this beagle just saw a squirrel and forgot what he was saying.

Celticbiker
    Participant

Sanctimonious, overeducated assholes never cease to amaze me. The Nose is destroying my country, culture, heritage and race…but Im not supposed to mention the name? Unfuckinbelievable.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@CelticBiker

….but Im not supposed to mention the name? Unfuckinbelievable.”

Who said you weren’t supposed to “mention the name?” I haven’t heard anybody around here do that to you, ever or at all. I gotta admit that I get pretty tired of you saying the same damned words over and over and over again like a cracked record, with lots of swearing and not much else, and literally nothing about what could or should be done to turn things around. What pisses me off, personally, is that I KNOW you can do better, and could express your actual thoughts if you chose to, but instead you just rant the same bile without adding anything useful to the mix. You can say JEWS! JEWS! JEWS! from the rooftops at the top of your lungs until the second coming for all I care, but really, man, don’t play the victim when no one pays much attention to you after the first dozen or so repetitions.

I would never tell you to stop talking about anything you want, but I sure as Hell WOULD tell you to start actually SAYING SOMETHING!

Oroboros
    Participant

Empire of Lies

Death Warmed Over

Feel the Burn!!

Interest On US Debt Skyrockets Above $1 Trillion For The First Time Ever

Oroboros
    Participant

That ‘to Infinity and Beyond’ part of the graph is all Pedo Jo-Joe reign of humiliation.

John Day
    Participant

In what some have called “the greatest opening statement ever,” GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy ‘unleashed hell’ at the start of the 3rd primary debate tonight.

Next Mr. Ramaswamy pivoted to the neocons, slamming the warmongerers and aiming a particularly sharp arrow at Nikki Haley (and DeSantis):

“Do you want a leader from a different generation who’s going to put this country first, or do you want Dick Cheney in 3-inch heels.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dick-cheney-3-inch-heels-vivek-takes-no-prisoners-during-gop-debate-savages-haley

John Day
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

Following weeks of bombshell evidence showing cash transfers between Biden family members – which are either laundered payments from foreign governments, or at best, years-worth of unreported income disguised as loans, House Republicans slapped first son Hunter Biden and Joe Biden’s brother, James, with subpoenas.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-imbroglio-deepens-hunter-james-slapped-subpoenas

And Haley said “5” heels”, and that they were “ammunition”.
    Women everywhere are so proud….
    /SARC

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@oxymoron

Glad I dropped by to skim today’s comments, to witness someone else has taking note of something *stinky* polluting TAE’s “commentary”…

What did TAE have during Covid that protected open information sharing? -Coherence and mutual respect for information and opinion sharing.

Yep. And for that I am grateful, because TAE was a slice of sanity during an insane time, where getting a grip on *facts* was more than a bit of a challenge…

I, along with many of us whom were active then, were suffering the inevitability of The West’s collapse into a maelstrom of *consequences*, so it was helpful to be a member of a *sane* community during the unfolding of Mass Formation Psychosis marching into the maw of The Great DEI Reset.

But that has all but vanished now, at least from my perspective…

A month ago I posted the following (seemingly without notice/response):

Welp, looks like TAE is totally pwned by da haterz clique, for now…

Or is it just one or two nazty boyz + sock puppets?

Guess we’ll never know, since IP checks are verboten

Even deflationista couldn’t infect/disrupt the TAE “community” as much as those two+ you mentioned ~ Interesting how one of them joined *right* before Israel’s descent into madness 🙄

The Narrative spewed forth is constant, demeaning & dehumanizing to even read, what a disgustingly sad outcome…

But I then again the total obsession with Ukraine laid the land for the harvest, when focusing on *core* issues that created & empowered the *problem(s)* to begin with all but ignored 🙄

When the fruit on the tree is rotting/rotted, perhaps one should notice the underlying cause(s) rather than allow oneself to become maniacally infatuated with putrid aftereffects?

These are darkly murderous times we find ourselves living through, with *truth* hanging in the balance…

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

zerosum
    Participant

@ Veracious Poet
    This is how our social/economic/political is structured.
    White noise
    Ignore them. They don’t help or share.
    ————-

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.