Debt Rattle October 11 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 11 2014

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DPC Sinking last tubular section, Michigan Central R.R. tunnel, Detroit River 1910 • More S&P 500 Pain Seen as 10% Losses Spread (Bloomberg) • Volatil
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 11 2014]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The whole world (well almost) is sucked into an epic Ponzi scheme. And it’s going down in an epic manner.
    Russia and China will escape the worst because they see it and will take measures to minimize the effects.
    The rest? I don’t know, but surely there will be a gnashing of teeth and a rattling of saber’s.
    Possibly some nukes, but maybe not too many. That’s unlikely (not too many), but one can always hope, no?
    I think we’re the too crowded rat experiment where we eat our young…

grandpamoe
    Participant

Wish the US would allow entrants to the United States from ebola hot spots to be required to purchase their airline tickets at least two weeks prior to travel. This would prevent people who had contact with an infected person, from getting a ticket for immediate travel to a destination with better chance of survival before symptoms develop, at a risk of spreading the disease to others. Then temperature monitoring might be more effective.

rapier
    Participant

How about a two week quarantine for all air passengers? Impossible I know but we could be not so far away, 6 months, a year, from such things in the form of nobody wanting to get on a plane or nobody wanting one to land in their city.

I have no way of judging the probability of the bad to worst case scenarios for ebola except they are above zero. The possible impacts on commerce, or work places come to think of it, would be huge. Huge in ways never seen before in a modern economy. Combining commercial and financial dislocation.

John Day
    Participant

Financial war games on Columbus Day, a US bank holiday, but not globally, suggest the probability of financial WW-3, the “Columbus Day War”.
    War games corresponded to 9/11/01, and the London Bombings in 2005, but were not mentioned by mainstream media.
    We have seen the end of inflationary control, and deflation will be harsh, sudden and inescapable, unless you saw the 666 signal in S&P Futures on Thursday.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-09/did-todays-satan-signal-sp-futures-give-all-clear-selling-begin

John Day
    Participant

Dmitry Orlov has “Ebola and the Five Stages of Collapse”.
    Financial collapse is Stage One…
    https://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2014/10/ebola-and-five-stages-of-collapse.html
    I think it starts Monday.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.