Debt Rattle October 19 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 19 2021

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Ford Madox Brown Finding of Don Juan by Haidee 1873   • Biden Threatens To Make Navy SEALs Resisting Vax Repay Their Training Cost (AT) • The Unv
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 19 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

• Natural Immunity Is Just As Good As Being Jabbed (DM)

NO IT IS NOT !!!
    IT IS FAR, FAR BETTER (natural immunity)!!!

Germ
    Participant

An important video on the use of Melatonin.
    What an eye opener!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Let it coal, let it coal, let it coal…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

The naturalnews.com article looks suspect.

Hows does one lose 5% of one’s immune’s system in a week? Or any other percentage? How exactly is that measured? What exactly is being measured? The article does not say. I have never heard of losing immunity by percentages. And to say this “appears” to be the same as AIDS? This looks like pseudo-science.

chooch
    Participant

Boogaloo,
    I would agree. It seems they are equating efficacy deterioration to immune system damage.

Boog and chooch,

The wording is a bit unfortunate, but it still fits with the numbers we’ve seen, effectiveness falling from 95% to 47% in 6 months, just a bit stronger. What it adds to the vaccine effectiveness reports is that the immune system itself deteriorates due to the vaccines. Not a minor point.

Dr. D
    Participant

So, anyone seen Bosco?

“Facebook Hires 10,000 In EU to Build “The Metaverse”

What strikes me about this today is that it’s in Europe. All Americans must be unemployed. We import an extra 2M humans a year just to make sure. Bernie says it’s a Koch brothers plot to harm the poor which is why he supports it since 2016.

The other is this: “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” –Huxley

The impulse being although yes we drug 2/3 of the whole West with something or other, mostly causing death, the real drug turns out to be some variety of your tiny blue screen. And now its VR equivalent, a concentration camp for all society…except us. He adds, “This is the, it seems to me, the ultimate in malevolent revolutions.”

A “society making use of all the devices available and some of the devices which I imagined to be possible making use of them in order to, first of all, to standardize the population, to iron out inconvenient human differences, to create, to say, mass produced models of human beings arranged in some sort of scientific caste system.”

Note they are deeply, violently, anti-diversity. If you’re shallow enough, we will let you keep your color, so long as all colors, all types – who are required to behave according to their born stereotypes – do not THINK differently from Facebook and the Koch brothers, and Bernie Sanders, who all agree. I have a problem that I cannot be shallow enough to see people as a color, a race, or a bloodline, because that is shallow indeed, so shallow not a single man fits it, not on a single day. Well what do you want from proud members of the British Eugenics Society.

NYT editor Bari Weiss on “the world gone mad.”

“”Where can I start? Well, when you have the chief reporter on the beat of COVID for The New York Times talking about how questioning or pursuing the question of the lab leak is racist, the world has gone mad.

When you’re not able to say out loud and in public there are differences between men and women, the world has gone mad.

When we’re not allowed to acknowledge that rioting is rioting and it is bad and that silence is not violence, but violence is violence, the world has gone mad,”

“When you’re not able to say the Hunter Biden laptop is a story worth pursuing, the world has gone mad.

When, in the name of progress, young school children, as young as kindergarten, are being separated in public schools because of their race, and that is called progress instead of segregation, the world has gone mad. There are dozens of examples.”

Stelter’s third and final mistake was asking Weiss “who” is to blame?

“People that work at networks like, frankly, like the one I’m speaking on right now, who try and claim that it was racist to investigate the lab leak theory,” Weiss shot back, adding later that CNN and the MSM’s actions were “disinformation by omission.”

Watching Stelter’s face alone is worth the price of admission.”

It’s only mad if you watch CNN. It’s perfectly normal out here. But that’s okay: actually no one DOES watch CNN. It’s the size of a midwestern Pennysaver. I/we only follow it to figure out what idiots think, what supposed powers want us to do or believe. They’re so pointless and transparent in giving us their strategy it’s really a public service.

“ FDA to Allow “Mixing and Matching” of COVID Boosters (ZH)”

Why not? There’s no research on them anyway. I only take the FDA approved ones, which are zero. Or even take the ones not banned by multiple nations, which eliminates Astra, Moderna, and Johnson.

“Is Aspirin the New Horse Dewormer? (Brian C.Joondeph, MD)”

I think we posted the Taibbi article or something where, as a joke, Covid wonks said now that aspirin might have mild effects on Covid, it would be slandered and outlawed. …AND THEY DID! Hahahaha! It’s like the “Okay” handsign! These guys will believe anything, but: journalists, so obviously dumber than 6-year-olds.

“which we would start doing the things that were done in Germany during the Nazi period..”

Start? We’re almost at the CONCLUSION, or already are. This stuff drives me crazy. 25 wars and 6 million civilians dead later, we worry the U.S. MIGHT start misbehaving in their planet-wide world war takeover overseas. We have the greatest income disparity since the Middle Ages and we’re worried Fed policy on Wall Street, MIGHT start causing problems and social cohesion. We’re worried that with gun deaths being higher than the Wild West in every gun-banned city, following a 50-year trend, DNC social policy MIGHT not be working. And is specifically killing every black and brown person. You get the point.

Bardi’s point is well taken that Doctors were the vanguard of the plan and overwhelmingly loved all the murders, with almost no dissenters. And we’re like “the DOCTORS would never do this: they help people!” Omg, everyone is illiterate. This is like the West’s most written, most read, most referred-to story. Still, 100 years later, we wons! The great war we were so sooper-awesome in! So much we were all sick of hearing it before “Hogan’s Heroes” came out. But nada. No nothin’ can sink into their heads.

…News from the Northside: Apparently you can be fired for saying “Let’s Go Brandon” now? In CANADA??? Land of the neighborly. Our moral superiors.

Steele Dossier has vanished online as well. Uh, why? Has to do with the documentary and recent interviews?

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-secretly-flying-underage-migrants-ny-spreading-border-crisis-across-us
    Biden Secretly Flying In Underage Migrants To NY, Spreading Border Covid Crisis Across US

Mr. House
    Participant

These people are insane, and the type of people you never want to let near the levers of power

Officials Double Down on “Let ‘Er Rip” Strategy, Placing Undue Faith in Vaccines as Regions With High Vaccinations Suffer Infection Spikes

“Vaccines don’t work, so lockdowns and masks forever!”

“The only way we end this is to eliminate the virus!”

Mr. House
    Participant

Also i find it interesting that they only ever talk about the virus, like that is the only thing driving all this shit. I mean it was rather apparent from the beginning that it wasn’t about the virus, but its understandable that people were fooled, but freaking almost two years into this and you still think this is only about the virus? .Gov is never proactive. Think of the water problem in Flint, MI a few years back. That took years of people screaming their heads off that the water was killing people before .gov even looked in their direction. Then nothing was done and the people who were guilty were let go with wrist slaps. That is how things work, so when you see something like 2020 happening with all this pro-active nonsense and fearmongering from .gov, you damn well better think something else is afoot.

Mr. House
    Participant

and when Bari Weiss is the voice of reason, the world truly has gone mad 😉

Mr. House
    Participant

How many years of people dying from jabs will it take before .gov looks in that direction?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Oh, Canada! “Big relief” soon! Children can’t wait. And that’s according to the (C)ovid (B)roadcasting (C)orporation. Imagine that, …

F.S.

chooch
    Participant

What it adds to the vaccine effectiveness reports is that the immune system itself deteriorates due to the vaccines. Not a minor point.

No, not a minor point at all either qualitatively or quantitatively and you framed it well in your “Mistakes” post today. Thanks for that.

The signals are definitely there to be concerned about immunodeficiency at the introduction of these shots into a population. How are they triggering these waves is one question? Likely, immune suppression but what is the mechanism?

Also, there is a degradation in the immune system “muscle” if you will. Before the shot, I could lift 100 kilos and let’s say after the shot it is now only capable of a 50 kilo challenge. How to capture this quantitatively is difficult but this signal is also in the data. Does it get worse with time? Certainly, boosters won’t help. It could be, the shot was never capable of stopping disease or transmission and only capable of damaging the immune system. Is this a permanent or temporary suppression of Immune system muscle?

As you pointed out, this can be nothing more than willfully deliberate at this point.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@chooch

The immune system damage can be seen looking at complete blood tests prior to jab, and after jabs

Michael Reid
    Participant

The Chinese Communist Party are in Canadian Cold Lake base according to this report

https://t.me/realchrissky/1290?comment=356276

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“How many years of people dying from jabs will it take before .gov looks in that direction?”

When will my pimp start to show me some respect?
    When will the school bully stop taking my lunch money?

Ronald Reagan once said, “Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.” Our current circumstances clearly illustrate this point. However, from their perspective you are also looked at as a problem that must be managed so as to not interfere in their affairs. Consequently, one only gets their attention when a gun is put to their head.

those darned kids
    Participant

i believe bosco [madamski ¿right?] appears as “antidote” every once in a while.

So the PREP act gave emergency use authorization a no-liability clause for the makers when given to adults (?), and the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act gave it for all children any time. (I can’t find what a “child” is- up to 18?)
    So with the blanket coverage of NCVIA, Pfizer can roll out Cominarty for children. That should muddy the waters, as it won’t need EUA, being an approved “vaccine”. (So what’s up with Moderna and J&J? Are they’re approved as well? I’m pretty sure kids can’t get those- can they? I am soooo confused!)
    Perhaps some doctor somewhere will accidentally give Cominarty to an adult who becomes injured and sues the pants off Pfizer.
    Hope’s all I got.
    Who needs laws when you can use rules instead?

There’s a whole lot more evil coming our way. Mandatory medical treatment: what could go wrong?

zerosum
    Participant
    chooch
    Participant

Michael,

Right, immune markers in the blood after shot are concerning but does it read across to temporary or permanent immune issues? I have not seen any repeat studies at time intervals downstream of the shot. This seems like an obvious thing to do.

Mr. House
    Participant

Its funny, i’ve seen people posting that Collin Powell died because not enough people are jabbed. Does anyone think that in the social circles Collin Powell moved, anybody wasn’t jabbed? I sure as hell know he doesn’t rub elbows with the people i do or ever would.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Today, while assisting my Covid-sick son with his English assignment, I became acquainted with the tale of Zahhak. I found it relevant on current events. (Which really isn’t good.)
    https://www.ushmm.org/m/pdfs/TheTaleofZahhak.pdf
    Enjoy

zerosum
    Participant

Moving goal posts. (The lies)

Listen to all the excuses, (the lies), that are going to be heard around the world.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/most-deaths-are-unvaccinated-1.6212234
    20% of those that died of covid19, in New Brunswick, were fully vaccinated.
    Of New Brunswick’s first 84 deaths, 17 of them — or 20 per cent — were fully vaccinated. The other 67 were unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.
    read more ……

citizenx
    Participant

The Truth has already “come out”…

It’s the lies that are being intentionally obscured.

How dark is this? Blacker than blood returning into Earth.

Thank you Automatic Earth.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Yet, here we are.

A handful of aware, cognizant humans.

While millions fumble around in the dark of their child EGOs, blindly following the psyop madness like zombies in there willful ignorance, fear and/or tribal allegiance.

And all the demoRATs scream HOORAY! for our side 😐

Doc Robinson
    Participant

my parents said know: “…Pfizer can roll out Cominarty for children. That should muddy the waters, as it won’t need EUA, being an approved “vaccine”. (So what’s up with Moderna and J&J? Are they’re approved as well? I’m pretty sure kids can’t get those- can they? I am soooo confused!) Perhaps some doctor somewhere will accidentally give Cominarty to an adult who becomes injured and sues the pants off Pfizer. Hope’s all I got.”

First a quick refresher (there’s a lot of misinformation out there, by the way, even from some fact checking sites).
    Comirnaty (a brand of the German company BioNTech) got FDA approval only for ages 16+. The Pfizer company’s own product “brand” still has an EUA, and so does the Moderna and J&J vaxx.

Comirnaty is not available in the US, and the NIH reported that Pfizer won’t be making it available for at least a couple more months. Comirnaty cannot even be ordered in the US, and the drug codes for Comirnaty (which are different from the drug codes for the Pfizer vaxx) cannot be used at this time. (I have .GOV sources for all this information which I could provide if needed.)

Regarding the Pfizer injections in children age 5-11, the FDA’s advisory committee is scheduled to meet on October 26 to discuss whether Pfizer’s EUA should be amended to apply to these young kids. One wrinkle, which I haven’t seen mentioned much, is that Pfizer’s product for ages 5-11 is a different formulation than was originally given the EUA for ages 12 and older. If doesn’t just have a different dosage, it doesn’t have all the same ingredients. The formulation for ages 5-11 has a “tris-sucrose buffer”, while the original formulation has a “phosphate buffer.” (Again, I could give more official links if needed, but I’m leaving them out for now so this comment doesn’t get rejected as spam.)

From the NIH:

At present, Pfizer does not plan to produce any product with these new NDCs and labels [for COMIRNATY] over the next few months while EUA authorized product is…being made available for U.S. distribution. As such, the CDC, AMA, and drug compendia may not publish these new codes until Pfizer has determined when the product will be produced with the BLA labels.

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/dailymed-announcements-details.cfm?date=2021-09-13

Dora
    Participant

@ Mr. House

Yes. NC is good on finance. On other issues like Covid they’re MSM standard. Many commentators disagreeing with the the MSM narrative are silenced on that issue. It’s NC’s business and their business model.

Glad I found TAE.

Rototillerman
    Participant

For those who come after, with regard to the table at the top of this post that relates the number of co-morbidities with outcomes like ICU/ventilation/death; I believe the source for that is this peer-reviewed paper (see Table 1):

Underlying Medical Conditions and Severe Illness Among 540,667 Adults Hospitalized With COVID-19, March 2020–March 2021

DarkMatter
    Participant

Test
    Beautiful Moment

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.