Debt Rattle October 2 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 2 2017

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet Boulevard des Capucines 1873   • Catalans Signal They May Declare Independence Within a Week (BBG) • Catalan Referendum Results Show
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 2 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ah, the sublime art work stops me in my tracks for not a few moments.
    And then, it’s back to reality; the western world is unravelling; I see breakers ahead; batten down the hatches…

tony smyth
    Participant

Seeds sent to Puerto Rico. Just the remaining food ones I had in my fridge but better than nothing.

regionswork
    Participant

TAE – Uplifting fine art or historic photography and news, mostly disturbing. TAE is a “must review” in the Plan of the Day
    Thanks Raúl.

Thanks Tony

I hope all permaculture etc. people will do the same. Wish I had a way to organize this better. But at least we have a solid contact on the ground. (Re-)planting will be a huge part of getting things back to ”normal”.

No, thank YOU, regionswork.

And as for the discussion the other day about whether I should do the daily Debt Rattles or not, first: this is how TAE started 10 years ago, so how it would go against Nicole’s, what was that again, ‘vision’?!, in some way, I don’t know.

I do realize that the Debt Rattles take a lot of my most productive hours, early morning ones, but they also give me a great rhythm. It’s a toss-up. One thing that’s clear is that much more than 10 years ago TAE needs to ‘fight’ for its place in the big bad world of ‘finance and other crises’, and Debt Rattles play a role in that.

When we started in 2007, Nicole and I were living in the same (farm)house, and we could sync what we were doing and thinking all the time. Now we live half a world apart. But we still see things the same way, as far as I can see. Not that we’re the same person, but then that would not have led to interesting talks to begin with.

I miss my 24/7 talks with Nicole badly. We feed off each other wonderfully, since we’re from completely different backgrounds. It worked great while it did. But nothing lasts forever.

So anyway, I’l keep doing what I do, including the Debt Rattles, until I get sick of them, and that may come any moment but hasn’t yet. And Nicole will keep doing what she thinks is most important in her life.

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Thanks for your work.

The only thing surprising about Spain is that people are still surprised. What will it take?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.