Debt Rattle October 27 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 27 2023

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

Scott Ritter knows the answer, the reason the USA is sacrificing itself for Israel. The tide is turning, now people are able to speak out against Jews and their attitude of superiority, their “chosen” place on this planet, their “right” to genocide anyone, both Palestinians and Americans.

aspnaz
    Participant

@CelticBiker You are not alone, Scott Ritter knows you are correct, he is now feeling empowered to reveal the truth to his listeners.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@RaulIlargiMeijer

A couple of hours after I groused about the edit controls that had been mysteriously missing from the comment writing interface they (equally mysteriously) re-appeared. I ain’t complaining. Magic is fine with me.

As for posting pics created locally (like on my phone or other computers) the process requires that I FIRST post the graphic somewhere else online that will then provide the posted graphic with a URL which I can reference using the IMG button that is now magically resurrected in the comment writing interface. I could go through that rigamarole I suppose, but it’s much faster and easier to just complain about it.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ DBS

Regarding posting of pictures from your iPhone to comments on this site

I provided detailed instructions for WES at one point

Maybe tomorrow I will look for those instructions and repost

Scott Ritter I understand. At this point I believe there should be no Israel but there should be a Palestine. People should learn to get along, live together and be good to each other.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@MichaelReid

At this point I believe there should be no Israel but there should be a Palestine. People should learn to get along, live together and be good to each other.”

That’s the way I see it, too. Why have a so-called “Two State Solution”, when all that is needed is one state that behaves itself? So long as the rest of the world recognizes Zionist Israel as a legitimate legal entity then the criminality, violence and suffering will continue, because Zionism is illegitimate, violent and criminal by its own statement of purpose and intent.

zerosum
    Participant

Why did Israel declare war?
    To avoid being listed as “A Mass Shooting Event” ( 4 or more)
    https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/
    GUN VIOLENCE ARCHIVE
    ————-

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.