Debt Rattle October 5 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 5 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Jan van Eyck Saint Barbara 1437   • Is McCarthy Saga A Bipartisan Strategy To Quietly End Aid To Ukraine? (Reade) • Apparently, Kevin McCarthy’s
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 5 2023]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Jan van Eyck Saint Barbara 1437

What a magnificient piece of work by van Eyck…astounding in it detail…
    …and the young woman appears to have a very large writting quill in her hand…her left hand I might add…

Mister Roboto
    Participant

We should have listened to those who tried to tell us what a total sheepdog Bernie Sanders is and always has been. I’m so annoyed sometimes this platform doesn’t give me a readily accessible way to change my icon.

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

So, my young (mid 40’s), very fit and hitherto healthy brother in law has just been diagnosed with stage 4 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma out of nowhere. Starts an aggressive course of Chemo today.

One of my wife’s friends (a staunch anti-vaxer) dared to hint at a connection – this was not well received at all. I have decided to maintain a diplomatic silence on the subject – discretion being the better part of valour and so on.

oxymoron
    Participant

Apologies if posted already Chris martenson not coming to terms with lying as a rewards based system

Dr. D
    Participant

“H3N8 Avian Flu Virus Has Strong Transmission Potential With Risk Of Major Outbreak

So it exists in theory but not in the real world. Right. I bring it up because the “H3N” virus for chickens? Really?

“In light of the surge in illegal immigration, Mayorkas found that there exists an “acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the border of the United States in order to prevent unlawful entries into the United States in the project areas.”
    No, this is not Babylon Bee.”

Whut? I guess sending them to NYC and Martha’s Vineyard worked after all.

“Hunter Biden To Mount 2nd Amendment Defense Against Gun Charges

Democrats are Pro-Wall and Pro-Gun? Okay, you win.

“Gagging Trump… Shows Fear
    “RNC Threatens To Ban Ramaswamy, Christie From Next GOP Debate For ‘Unsanctioned Dialogue’

So the DNC bans Trump. The RNC bans everybody else. …Seems like some Rich men north of Richmond against everybody else. Now this is like the last NY Billionaire Capitalist, FDR, went up there and started smashing heads to force the wealthy to cut a deal with the people (or die in a violent revolution). They literally ran a coup on FDR. Same thing here.

Jimmy Dore was running Gaetz, with sadness as that was exactly what he told the squad to do to get medicare for all. Oh wait: he wasn’t asking for M4A, merely a VOTE on Medicare for All. The squad caved for nothing and remains caved today. Anyway, Gaetz was haranguing Congress for working for the LOBBYISTS and DONORS and not the people, the constituents of their districts. THEY BOOED HIM. Congress openly booed someone who said “Hey maybe you should keep it down about bribery?” Nope! We want to be on camera on CSPAN openly supporting corporate money over the voters of my town.

Dore brought this up in contrast. His shows have gravitated political, since that’s the subject no one can talk about in comedy. Plus Covid, with the show “Covid Lies are Funny”. When he says lobbyists and donors should be removed from Congress in every city in America, every person stands up and applauds. THAT’S how far the gap is right now between Richmond and everybody else. 180°. Like, we’ll fight and kill you in defense of our bribery and sleep like a baby, you terrorist creep who wants to eat. “I’ve been shot 7 times in my home, I don’t have any baby formula, Blah, Blah Blah. Me, Me, Me.” Did you ever stop and think about what HUNTER is up against, having $300,000 wired from China to his father’s Beach house? Show some compassion here, you cretins.

“• Apparently, Kevin McCarthy’s Ouster Is Putin’s Fault (Marsden)

Like Dore, the 5 things Gaetz was able to push where just NORMAL behavior. Just NORMAL, average things we should all do. In this case, Single Issue Budget bills. Yes to the military, No to the military. Yes to the wall, No to the wall. Yes to Ukraine, No to Ukraine. Easy. Like M4A, we’ve given up on trying to get your vote. We just want there to BE a vote.

Couldn’t do it. And they’re attacking him for “Ruining every political norm” like Trump did. Yeah! That’s because CORRUPTION is the “Political norm”.

“As Speaker, I gave former Speaker [Dennis] Hastert a significantly larger suite of offices for as long as he wished,”

“Political Norm”? It’s an OFFICE. We’re all dying in the streets over here, so get a grip about your corner office.

Among other reversals: “ADL Folds, Agrees To Advertise On X

The ADL doesn’t make or DO anything. Yet they never run out of millions in money. How like the rest of the economy. Make toothpaste or bacon, no ads, barely getting by. Never made a single useful thing in your life? In fact go around destroying every useful thing like Romney and Toys R Us? Endless cash.

“I Make. Nothing. I Do. Nothing. I OWN.” — Gekko, Wall Street.

“Ukraine ‘Very Cheap Way’ To Fight Russia – Dutch Defense Minister (RT)

Yes, and the $200B in visible costs don’t look very cheap either. We’re probably 4x or 10x that in petrol prices over the economy.

“A way to make sure Russia is not a threat to the NATO alliance.”

What do you even mean by this? They are mentally ill and see the existence of other beings as a foundational “Threat”. As “I am God”, then “All things must be me.” They must obey me, be part of me, be my Ego.

Was Russia planning on invading? No? Then What argument do you have about…anything? We’re 4-5 meta-levels beyond that in thinking. We assumed that was true decades ago and have built whole nations on that assumption, it can’t BE removed. Back to the simple, HOW was Russia a threat? How? As you say, they are the size of Holland or Italy. They are a “gas station.” None of their weapons work, their generals are corrupt, and they’ll collapse in 6 weeks on the Ruble. How are they a “threat”? What “Threat” was ever Iraq? Syria? Libya? Sudan? Panama? Vietnam?

Question as if if doesn’t exist. Does not compute. Just carry on. “’Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.” — Churchill.

“Quoting RT Plays Into Putin’s Hands – Hillary Clinton (RT)

Hillary? How is Russia a threat to us? Since they’re nobody, why would we care if we play into their hands or not? Nothing could be less relevant to me or 300M other Americans. I’m sorry you hallucinate monsters under your bed and Putin is out to get you. It must be bad. But the rest of us don’t have scary hallucinations of non-reality like that. Lay off the sauce.

“• US Funding for Ukraine Gov’t Reportedly to ‘Run Dry by November’ (Sp.)”

Actually speaking of, Gaetz said “Congress hasn’t passed a real budget since I was in High School.” I’m hazy on this, but at least in this case, it’s a “Continuing Resolution” which means “We keep the status quo” and change and discuss nothing, ever. That allows these “other” rules, rules-lite. Non-rules. Because following the rules, they can’t pass a budget, it would require discussions and “Changes”. And nothing will ever happen again.

That’s against the rules. This is against the rules. And why bother? The Pentagon can just find $6B anytime they want and do it without Congress at all as they did again last month. Like Rome, due to corruption it was all abdicated to Caesar, in his role as “Dictator”, the Senate being nothing but a bunch of corrupt patricians and oligarchs sucking off the people until they begged the Visigoths to come in and fix it.

“A dictator is a political leader who possesses absolute power. The word originated as the title of a Roman dictator elected by the Roman Senate to rule the republic in times of emergency.” –Wiki

An “Emergency”. Like 9-11 or the WHO.

“Dictatorships are often characterized by some of the following: suspension of elections and civil liberties; proclamation of a state of emergency; rule by decree; repression of political opponents; not abiding by the procedures of the rule of law; … Dictatorships are often one-party or dominant-party states.” — Wiki

So the definition of the word itself in English demonstrates what happens. As Napoleon said, “Nothing lasts quite so long as the ‘temporary’.”

“California Governor Gavin Newsom was entitled to make yet another political appointment, this time promising to fill the role with a black woman.”

Because he’s a racist and can only see the color of her skin. In complete opposition of MLK and everything he stood for. Very proud. And she’s a “Woman”? How DARE you??? And she’s NOT FROM CALIFORNIA, to represent the people of California. …In opposition to the Founding Fathers and everything they stood for, and also opposition to the people of California and everything they stand for.

““there is a very real hazard” of the dsDNA integrating into a person’s genome and becoming a “permanent fixture of the cell” that can result in autoimmune problems and cancers,,”

I don’t have any scientific understanding of this but am very skeptical. Sell me on if this can happen or not. Or is it like, “Flood the zone” and “Hope something happens on accident”. That I agree is always possible.

oxymoron
    Participant

I hope anyone here looking for a job in America isn’t white. Check these stats.

https://open.substack.com/pub/barsoom/p/if-no-ones-hiring-white-guys-what?r=nv8me&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@JSR: Human nature being what it is, most people are not going to take kindly to being told that they stood in line to be poisoned, even if that is the truth.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

One does NOT cure a rabid dog, you eliminate it quickly.

The judge, prosecuting attorney and the state attorney general persecuting Former President Donald Trump are legally rabid. Do what is necessary, summarily, officially. Stop the further spread of disease.

Was population reduction not desired? This has a utilitarian outcome.

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

The wheels seem to be coming off everywhere at the same time these days, politically, financially, energetically, diplomatically, demographically…

I ‘ve been assiduously following and learning about all of these fields since before the last GFC and I flatter myself to imagine that I have developed a reasonable feel for what is going on and how things may develop. In one word I would describe where we are right now as ‘Perilous’.

‘The Big One’ financial crash feels so close I can almost touch it…….

If we get though the end of 2023 without a catastrophe kicking off in the financial markets I will be incredulous.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Oxymoron’s critical reading skills were honed to a fine edge.
    What a find that perfectly represents the tenor and tone of our time OR how professional liars lie.

First the quotes that Oxy’s reference relays:

God bless the Chinese
    “Chinese journalist asks the committee this question. “With the mRNA, we don’t know the long term effect yet. Do we have any concern over that?” Hear the answers from Professor Sandberg and Professor Olle Kampe. “The mRNA given is very transient” “The amount of side effects noted to date is extremely limited, so I don’t think it’s a major concern” “Well it can’t be integrated into the nucleus, into the DNA, and that’s a safety precaution.” “The effects noted are mostly myocarditis and pericarditis, mainly affecting young males, but that normally resolves without any long term effects”

Obviously Kampe and Sandberg do not know. Kinda reminds of the end scene in Se7en where Kevin Spacey’s character John Doe tells the unsuspecting but recently widowed Detective David Mills played by Bradd Pitt that “Ahh, He (they) doesn’t know” David’s recently deceased young wife played by Gwyneth Paltrow was pregnant

However, in our mRNA Nobel case, the femme non-fatale is very much alive AND we should believe her when she disputes Sandberg’s and Kampe’s defense of her selection as Nobel co-laureate.

Katalin Karikó said

I didn’t have a research team when I was doing the key work. “I am so unlikely a person to win the Nobel Prize,” she says, noting that she did the biochemistry experiments with her own hands.

I for one believe a biochemist doesn’t possess the manual dexterity to manipulate mRNA alone and she says she was alone.
    I find it unsurprising a dude named (((Sandberg))) stepped in to take credit too. I await Celticbiker and aspnaz opinion

Oroboros
    Participant

Van van Eyck’s Saint Barbara looks like Alice in Wonderland

Mortgages
    Mort Gages = Death Measurement

Housing market set to implode, the interest rates will keep rising.

Tall Paul Volcker got the Prime to 21.5% before he relented

They’re at 7.88% now, It’s a Long Way to Tipperary……

Dig the angle they are currently rocketing up at, it’s a Nose Bleed angle, no sign of letting up.

zerosum
    Participant

Bankers are laughing all the way to the bank.

It’s not tax $. It’s all loans $, printed $.

Diverted from Ukraine to USA, $25.9 billion, $1.6 billion remains to be diverted.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231004/us-funding-for-ukraine-govt-reportedly-to-run-dry-by-november–1113908455.html

Comptroller Michael McCord earlier informed House and Senate leadership that out of the $25.9 billion allocated by
    Congress to replenish US military stocks provided to Ukraine, only $1.6 billion remains.

————

Ukraine Fatigue Is Worrying NATO Elites – and So They Should Be

On both sides of the Atlantic, there is now discernible fatigue and anger among citizens over the bottomless money pit that is NATO’s proxy war in Ukraine against Russia.

The only wonder is that it has taken so long for the Western public to get wise to the scam.

The disgraceful adulation of a Nazi war criminal by the whole Canadian parliament in a perverse show of solidarity with Ukraine against Russia has helped focus public attention on the obscenity of the NATO proxy war.

All told, since the NATO-induced conflict blew up in February last year, the American and European establishments have thrown up to €200 billion into Ukraine to prop up an odious Nazi-infested regime.

All that largesse that is billed to U.S. and European taxpayers has resulted in a slaughter in Europe not seen since the Second World War – and a failed Ukrainian state.

And of course huge profits for the NATO military-industrial complex that bankrolls the elite politicians.

————-

Oroboros
    Participant

The removeal of McCArthy is a a power puzzle piece in the Line of Succession should Pedo Jo-Joe fall again and really crack his skull open, opening the door for the Cackle Queen to become King [gender change alert]

This can not pass

The Cackle Queen must go first

She goes, Pedo Jo-Joe burst into flames, House Leader takes over

Bishko
    Participant

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”

― Alexander Fraser Tytler

We need to be reminded of this from time to time. We can easily see where we are on this trajectory. Selfishness => Apathy => Dependence S.A.D. Bondage is next. Grim times indeed.

TDub
    Participant

Bishko – I think we are further along the timeline. In the U.S. (and much of the west), I would say we reached apathy in the 2000’s. No real push back against the Iraq war, little support for movements like Occupy Wallstreet or against the fraud and self-dealing of the 2008 financial collapse and bailout. A greater share of populations on are some form of government assistance and have been for generations in certain segments. As far as bondage, in the US there are debt slaves of many types. Student loans and medical debt are two of the bigger one.

Just my opinion, but perhaps its optimistic as we are closer to a spiritual awakening

jb-hb
    Participant

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses”

This is delayed-reaction propaganda from the Argead royal family of Macedonia composed by Aristotle.

Aristotle was in the pay of the royal family, who felt threatened by the democracies of Greece.

Actual republican and democratic institutions were ruined by the RICH, by the ELITES. The ELITES realized that they could control corporations, governments, and our various institutions to give benefits to themselves at the expense of all the other people and the ruination of the institutions.

If democracy is destroying the country, why are all the votes and elections sham votes and elections? We disconnect the cause from the effect and then blame it anyway, eh?

jb-hb
    Participant

You saw how batshit the elites went when a SINGLE election did not go their way in 2016. They had to #resist with all their might, couldn’t even just wait for the next election.

Sincerely quoting a guy who is paraphrasing Aristotle’s paid propaganda work for the Argeads is a little like being a French farmer and getting blown up by a buried WW1 shell while plowing. You weren’t the target, but here you are, getting hit dead center somehow.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@CelticBiker

I was in a divebar today, about 230 ET the commie fema signal went off, every retard there started punchin buttons on their jewphone. “

With the possible exception of the beer delivery man EVERYBODY in a divebar at 2:30 in the afternoon is a retard (at best), so why were you in there “punchin the buttons on your jewphone” ? This kind of behavior also raises the question about why you, of all people, have and use a “jewphone” in the first place.

Are you one of the guys tasked with nurturing indiscriminate hatred for ALL Jews, as cover for the real criminals so that they can slip out he back door while all the murdering is going on (again!)?

You’re not a very good toady, Celtic. Too ham fisted and monotone.

Noirette
    Participant

John Day thanks for keeping us up with Simplicius etc. You posted,

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/swiss-writer-sentenced-60-days-jail-calling-journalist-fat-lesbian

Alain Soral, F + CH national, has been condemned about 20 times in France for ‘anti-semitism’ and other ‘speech’, ‘incitement to hatred’ etc. violations. (No physical violence). After many court cases, appeals, costing a bomb, etc. he moved to CH, to escape prison in F.

The Swiss case has been complicated as all such cases are. Imho the ‘speech’ veered between ‘insult’ (e.g. “you are a fat lesbian pig” is merely an insult in Swiss law) and incitement to hatred (“you are a … and all your kind deserves being locked up, sent away or worse”) which can fall under ‘incitement to hatred’, which btw is a very new law in CH (2020.)

CH resisted implementing such laws for a long time. This is the first time the law has lead to a condemnation. (! – Soral is perceived as a horrid evil creature, an internal enemy of France, etc.) Of course this is all BS and dancing around.

Soral used to be a darling of the F intellegentsia, is an intellectual who has published several books, dabbled in film, regularly appeared on MSM TV, etc. Politcally, he has been a Communist AND a National Front supporter, i.e. refuses to embrace the neo-liberal center. …wiki in Eng gives some flavor:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Soral

an extract:

— In his book, Vers la féminisation? Démontage d’un complot antidémocratique, Alain Soral argues that women have always worked (in trade or agriculture, for example), and that housewives were mis-sold the idea of having their own careers by neoliberal capitalists. To him, feminism was invented by rich women and results in poor women working double “8 hours in the home and 8 hours at work” and would be better off just working in the home. Soral distinguishes two types of feminism: that of the “flippées” (“freaked-outs”), and that of the “pétasses” (“bitches”). Soral claims that the most problematic inequality is not between men and women, but between rich and poor, and that feminists, who generally come from the upper classes of society, attempt to distract attention from this struggle.

His ‘group’ is called – Egalité et Réconciliation – hugely popular.

Now this may seem like trivial local news from vassal countries to Americans, but it is very emblematic of what is going on around the world. ‘Law – fare’ on trivial issues is used to silence and eliminate adversaries.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Addendum to # 144209

Maintaining silence by those sitting on h the high benches throughout the various states over the conduct of New York State Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron’s egregious malfeasance on the bench, a summary judgment having no crime followed by a gagging order, concerning Former President Donald Trump will be the key act that will bring down the house of cards the legal system has become, and no king, even heavenly, will be able to rebuild a judicial edifice to replace it, the trust will be forever gone from the state. Could well be the ‘tipping’ moment for the existence of the courts themselves. The law of the street and might will follow.

citizenx
    Participant

What this means, in plain English, is that the shots could potentially alter your DNA, which is something vaccine makers, health authorities and fact checkers have vehemently denied and written off as “impossible.” Yet here we are, with inconvenient facts staring us in the face yet again.

Contami-nation aside, it’s not like reverse transcription, a known scientific fact and reality, that Rna can communicate to Dna – is a possible impossibility. Not in retarded Liberal “follow and trust the science” land. A Nation contaminated.

One of my wife’s friends (a staunch anti-vaxer) dared to hint at a connection – this was not well received at all. I have decided to maintain a diplomatic silence on the subject – discretion being the better part of valour and so on.

Just because Liberals hate truth- does not mean they are immune to it. Truth will set you free.

Personally- I say rub their faces in their own pile of bullshit, the same bullshit they were trying to ram down our throats. I watched what they did, said and how they behaved. Fuck em.

Remember this ?

CDC Ends COVID-19 Vaccination Cards

Considered a controversial relic of the pandemic era, the white cards once determined who could and could not participate in society, such as by barring or allowing entry to businesses, schools, and workplaces, based on whether someone had received the COVID-19 jab or not.

Or have a JOB. Liberal cult scum supported this, encouraged this, acted on this- and now you want to protect them from the truth and their own disgusting behavior? If they DID NOT speak out against the mandates- they were in collusion with them. I watched it all go down right in front of me with my own eyes.

The same Liberal scum who wish to silence you, disarm you and control you?

I can’t feel this way much longer
    Expecting to survive
    With all these hidden innuendoes
    Just waiting to arrive

It’s such a wavy midnight
    And you slip into insane
    Electric angel rock and roller
    I hear what you’re playing

It’s an orangy sky
    Always it’s some other guy
    It’s just a broken lullaby

Bye bye love
    Bye bye love

Substitution mass confusion
    Clouds inside your head
    Involving all my energies
    Until you visited

With your eyes of porcelain and of blue
    They shock me into sense
    You think you’re so illustrious
    You call yourself intense

It’s an orangy sky
    Always it’s some other guy
    It’s just a broken lullaby

Bye bye love
    Bye goodbye love

….

Maybe, just maybe- if people had more courage, were forthright and honest- WE would not be in this mess of silence.

Mr. House
    Participant

“Student loans and medical debt are two of the bigger one.”

Lets not start skewing words to mean things that they dont. I’d term it more like indentured servitude. Nobody puts a gun to your head and forces you to do this. Remember when #Metoo came about, and all these people start coming out of the wood work complaining about what they had to do to live their privileged lives? They made a choice, i know a lot of people here and elsewhere don’t like to think of it that way, but we all make a choice. The devil doesn’t get your soul by telling you how shitty hell is 😉

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

@ Citizenx Don’t get me wrong, my wife and I are not vaxxed either but the upside to me of rubbing her face in the fact that her brother was a willing accessory in his own (potentially) early death is meagre.

Divorce is expensive.

aspnaz
    Participant

oxymoron said

I hope anyone here looking for a job in America isn’t white. Check these stats.

The Jews running the ESG program at BlackRock hate the whites, the whites that gave them their apartheid Israel. The Jews use their twisted morality to destroy the USA and that means destroy the people who built the USA, the whites; turn them into second class plebs, Palestinians. Same is happening in Europe. The whites are a powerful force, the Jews know that, so they are focusing on destroying the whites and raising the rest, giving the money to the rest so that they have the power to turn the USA into Africa.

Look at the number of Jews in congress, very happy to watch the USA burn down. RFK jr is another Jew supporter – a rabid Zionist – and he will also let the USA burn, none of the whites in congress can maintain their positions without the support of the Jews. They have you by the balls.

TDub
    Participant

@Mr House. No disagreement on that front, though I would argue that the current level of indentured servitude is a feature not a bug. And in the theme from Bishko’s quote, its all part of the cycle driving more power into fewer hands.

aspnaz
    Participant

TDub said

@Mr House. No disagreement on that front, though I would argue that the current level of indentured servitude is a feature not a bug. And in the theme from Bishko’s quote, its all part of the cycle driving more power into fewer hands.

Definitely a feature, not a bug. Given the increase in productivity from technology, added to the increase in productivity from women joining the workforce, what are all these people doing? We all survived in the past when only men were working, the men managed to make everything that was needed and standards of living steadily improved.

Now we have all these workers and what are they doing? The production gains through technology are still there, but somehow the production gains through human effort must have declined. I suspect that the main reason that people are paid less these days is because people are much less productive than they used to be, added to which the managerial class now annoint themselves as kings, skimming very large salaries off the top of the company accounts with the blessing of their friends in BlackRock.

People have become even more enslaved which is why the focus of corporations employee management has moved from KPIs that used to include job skills training, productivity, mentoring etc to the new KPIs which include skills such as diversity, LGBTQ contributions, minority rights support etc. The corporations are not interested in training you to be better at your job, they are interested in making you a brainwashed slave. They will then continue to fund you as long as you adhere to the brainwashing and do the small amount of basically simply work required of you.

All of this is driven by the availability of money, in that credit is available to corporations that further the enslavement of the people while less/no credit is available to people trying to build new small businesses. People like Elon Musk are trying to innovate, so obviously he is not in this system, his success is built primarily on the deduced fact that he has access to a substantial line of credit, the sort of line of credit that other companies have to earn through ESG. Where that line of credit came from is debateable, but I suspect that he was originally funded by a bunch of oligarchs for their private wealth investment.

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

With the possible exception of the beer delivery man EVERYBODY in a divebar at 2:30 in the afternoon is a retard (at best), so why were you in there “punchin the buttons on your jewphone” ? This kind of behavior also raises the question about why you, of all people, have and use a “jewphone” in the first place.

Wow, judge, jury and executioner. You should line up a role as judge at a Trump trial.

Oroboros
    Participant

No. 2 in Russia says:

Medvedev Says There Will Be No Negotiations or Minsk 3 With Ukraine

That’s right, ZERO chance for any negotiations.

Just like the Russian Duma Head guy said the other day, either total unconditional surrender and capitulation to Russia’s term or Ukronaziland will CEASE TO EXIST.

That a pretty clear signal.

That is what we called an “eat shit or die” comment when I was a teenager.

So please, let’s not waste anymore brain cells or time at TAE on articles or speculation about ‘negotiations’ regarding Russia and Ukronaziland.

Not gonna happen.

Celticbiker
    Participant

I dont have a jewphone, D Benton, you fuckin dumbass, I was talking about everyone else around me.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

Wow, judge, jury and executioner. You should line up a role as judge at a Trump trial.”

What the hell are you even talking about?
    Judge? Jury? Executioner? How do any of the words that you wrote relate to any of the words or sentences that I wrote?

Please reread your “comment” (?) until you can make sense of it, and then kindly (or unkindly, as you prefer) please tell me what the hell you were trying to say, other than the fact that you hate me (I got that part). It’s a tough assignment, I know, but try.

Think of me as Jewish, if that helps get you crazy enough to spit it out in language plain and simple enough that ordinary English speakers can figure it out.

Oroboros
    Participant

Three direct hits in a row on advancing Ukronazi Western Trailer Trash vehicles.

Ka-boomKa-boomKa-boom

And…..they’re gone……

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@CelticBiker.

I’m sorry, biker boy, but you’re the one who said it. You reported that all of the retards in the divebar at 2:30 in the afternoon were punching the buttons on their “Jewphones”. Since you were in a divebar at 2:30 in the afternoon on a working day that pretty much proves beyond reasonable doubt that you are either a retard or seriously alcoholic, or both. So, you’re telling me that you were the only retard in there who didn’t have a jewphone? My apologies again, but you did say that EVERY retard was doing it, which …. ya know ….. would have to include you.

Oroboros
    Participant

Ukronaziland claiming they will build hundreds of new factories to produce war material to fight Russia.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You and whose army?

Ukrainian Factory in Kherson

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Another Terrorist Saboteur Captured in Russia by FSB – Why Do They Always Have This Flag on Them?

Curious, an odd mixed metaphor of junk

“In Saratov, a Jewish fascist was detained, who collaborated with the SBU and intended to go to the terrorists from the Sect of Freedom of Russia.

During the search, they found a weapon, the flag of Israel, the cap of the Third Reich and Zionite literature.”

John Day
    Participant

Elite Crisis Playbook https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/elite-crisis-playbook

My efforts today are prompted by the review, which Christine sent me, of a Peter Turchine book, “There Will Be Blood”, which asserts that the civilizational crisis within the US is underway, and is not avoidable, but might be addressed by reforms and lead to less than 30 years of civil war, or it might not be well addressed, or might be addressed in ways that prevent societal harmonization and stabilization. The destabilizing factors which have led to this have been in play a long time, since the early 1980s.
    It is notable that the recurring structure of American government is that of Oligarchy, particularly Oligarchy of the Wealthy, a Plutocracy, which is one of the less inherently stable forms of government. That structure was mitigated during and after WW-2, and some would say under the administration of FDR, but it is debatable.
    ​ “Turchin’s predictions are clear, and his prescribed remedies are equally so, and are simple (to explain conceptually, if not to implement politically). The United States must turn off the ‘wealth pump’; it must raise the relative wage and keep it raised, and it must make housing and healthcare more affordable and accessible to greater numbers; to counter elite overproduction and alleviate immiseration, it must make regular, non-elite work pay, and accord those doing such work dignity and esteem. Reforms that accomplish any of these goals will be concrete and recognisable.”
    https://escholarship.org/uc/item/1xt9k875

The derivation and logic of Turchin’s work delves into historical eras of political instability over the past 10,000 years. This discipline is called “Cliodynamics” after the Greek goddess of history. This is anthropological analysis, and Turchin transposes the analysis into a mathematical model, called the “Selfish Elite Model”, which is used to calculate a “Political Stress Indicator”.
    Within these models there are important actors, the Elites (who “tax” and reduce economic output), the Commoners (productive citizens), the State (which manages the economy in the primary interest of elites, or even an elite faction, and secondarily or sometimes equally in the interests of Commoners), and the Environment (which can be seen to include, oil, coal, pollution, weather, agricultural crop yields and aquifer resources, to name a few components). Non productive citizens factor indirectly in several ways.
    Going through the math of the Political Stress Indicator equations, it is apparent that the factors all multiply and divide together, which is not hard to comprehend.
    There is one factor which shows twice in the multiplication in different forms, and therefore affects political instability as the square of itself. This is basically the Gini coefficient, which describes relative income inequality, with higher values expressing more income inequality. This factors into Elite instability and also into Commoner instability, which multiply by each other, and also multiply by government instability.
    Government Instability is worsened when debt is high compared to economic output, and is worse when government is not trusted (not trustworthy, erratic payments).
    Elite instability arises from too many elites, especially younger elites without jobs. Elite instability might be the best group to look at, since elites exert disproportionate agency in societies. The Gini coefficient plays into this because elites are not “productive” members of society, but limit the industrious output of society by taking their “pay”. This drives down the economic production of the economy (GDP), and drives down Commoner wealth. Reducing GDP increases government Debt to GDP, which destabilizes government.
    Increasing Government Debt: GDP ratio and “immiserating” Commoners are processes that destabilize a country slowly and structurally, and predispose to a crisis, which is typically sparked by specific events and interventions.
    When the number of Elites, or aspiring Elites, groomed for Elite roles, rises above the number of good-paying-jobs for those Elites, a class of disaffected Elites exists. Competition between Elite factions is typically very destabilizing to a national economy. Consider the Bolshevik and French Revolutions.
    When good paying jobs exist for truck drivers, carpenters, welders and plumbers, fewer young adults will pursue elite livelihoods, such as Law. When “immiseration” has removed non-elite options for good livelihood, the number of Elites and Aspiring Elites grows until they are in stressful competition, which creates a group of Counter Elites, with winners and losers, such has become the case in the US.
    Government jobs have traditionally employed various elites in law and management, as well as technical experts. As Government regulations increase, Elite jobs are created in business and industry to comply, but they still extract a “tax” upon production, in order to fund Government and fund Elite incomes.
    It can be seen that as long as there are government jobs, “compliance” jobs, and “management” jobs for these trained Elites, they can be placated. Government can borrow money to fund these jobs, which increases the Government Debt to GDP ratio, structurally destabilizing Government. All of this increases the “tax” load on productive-economy, which shrinks productive-economy, which is the support system for the country, providing for all human needs.
    Commoners, the productive workers in society, are destabilized by “immiseration”, which is the stress of not being able to securely meet their needs and the needs of their families. This is clearly worsened by low wages, which are the consequence of Elite “taxation” of the economy to provide Elite income (such as wages, “capital gains” and other “unearned income”). Young adults facing this seek Elite careers, which may not exist for the number of aspirants, creating unemployed Lawyers (Jacobins come to mind).
    Another destabilizing demographic is represented in 20-30 year olds within a society. This demographic is more prone to destabilization, and further prone to destabilization if urban.
    The higher the percentage of the population living in urban areas, the more destabilizing. Those with an income of zero will be most unstable.
    A critical mass of disaffected urban dwellers, particularly young adults at the core, can quickly form riotous mobs. There would typically be something to precipitate this, sometimes including intervention by an elite faction seeking political gain or advantage. Sometimes a weakening state will reduce support for the Coercive Apparatus of the Police and Military, intentionally or unintentionally, such as reducing pay, numbers or morale. The Coercive Apparatus is particularly instrumental against Counter Elites, identifying them, then imprisoning, killing or exiling them. At a critical moment, the transition of loyalty of the Coercive Apparatus manifests as a coup d’etat, which may succeed or fail.
    Reduction of environmental support is further destabilizing, as in the case of a fuel shortage, food shortage, water shortage, external embargo of goods, or a price-shock, as with devaluation of the local currency.
    Positive environmental support for a government may exist in the center of an empire, where wealth from tributary states comes in to support Elite and administrative jobs in government, and supply fuel, food and other goods at low cost to Commoners and Elites. The withdrawal of this environmental support is a shock to the country.
    Multiple examples of triggering events for violent revolt are explored, but they presuppose the chronic stressors noted above, or people will have more invested in their jobs than in revolution. People who have energy, nothing to look forward to, and little to lose are inclined to revolution.
    When a government loses popular support after a long period of societal stress, it tends to be a rapid cascade of loss, like the paradigm shifts in the US and France in 1968. One reason for this cascading loss of support for a government is that Commoners and Elites tend to hide their growing dissatisfaction until they see a large enough group displaying the same dissatisfaction, that they can decide to openly join it.
    The higher the Reputation of the new group, and the higher the perceived Moral Integrity of the group, the more likely disaffected Elites and Commoners will be to join it.
    The analysis of the Post Soviet history of Ukraine is most instructive, but it must be read with the knowledge that one of the authors of this 2017 paper, Sergey Gavnilets, was funded by the US Army. Views unfavorable to the Army and Covert State Apparatus would presumably be presented in a veiled fashion, if at all.
    ​ Linking “Micro” to “Macro” Models of State Breakdown to Improve Methods for Political Forecasting​ 2017​, Turchin, Peter;Gavrilets, Sergey;Goldstone, Jack A.
    https://escholarship.org/uc/item/1xt9k875

​ A History of Possible Futures: Multipath Forecasting of Social Breakdown, Recovery, and Resilience​ 2018​ , Turchin, Peter;Witoszek, Nina;Thurner, Stefan;Garcia, David;Griffin, Roger;Hoyer, Daniel;Midttun, Atle;Bennett, James;Myrum Næss, Knut;Gavrilets, Sergey
    [Funding was provided through US Army Research, Office of Naval Intelligence, and National Institute for Mathematical and Biological ​Synthesis (NSF) Grants​, and others.]
    ​ Recent years have seen major political crises throughout the world, and foreign policy analysts nearly universally expect to see rising tensions within (and between) countries in the next 5–20 years. Being able to predict future crises and to assess the resilience of different countries to various shocks is of foremost importance in averting the potentially huge human costs of state collapse and civil war. The premise of this paper is that a transdisciplinary approach to forecasting social breakdown, recovery, and resilience is entirely feasible, as a result of recent breakthroughs in statistical analysis of large-scale historical data, the qualitative insights of historical and semiotic investigations, and agent-based models that translate between micro-dynamics of interacting individuals and the collective macro-level events emerging from these interactions. Our goal is to construct a series of probabilistic scenarios of social breakdown and recovery, based on historical crises and outcomes, which can aid the analysis of potential outcomes of future crises. We call this approach—similar in spirit to ensemble forecasting in weather prediction—multipath forecasting (MPF). This paper aims to set out the methodological premises and basic stages envisaged to realize this goal within a transdisciplinary research collaboration: first, the statistical analysis of a massive database of past instances of crisis to determine how actual outcomes (the severity of disruption and violence, the speed of resolution) depend on inputs (economic, political, and cultural factors); second, the encoding of these analytical insights into probabilistic, empirically informed computational models of societal breakdown and recovery—the MPF engine; third, testing the MPF engine to “predict” the trajectories and outcomes of another set of past social upheavals, which were not used in building the model. This “historical retrodiction” is an innovation that will allow us to further refine the MPF technology. Ultimately our vision is to use MPF to help write what we call “a history of possible futures,” in which the near- and medium-term paths of societies are probabilistically forecast.​ [I ​personally suspect this model is being tested and refined in real time as we progress, thanks to deep-state “weaponization.]
    https://escholarship.org/uc/item/0g05k07v

Oroboros
    Participant

Feeling the Fucking Burn NATO=NAZIS

NATO Forced to Salute Russian Anthem After Russian Forces Won 1st Place Int’l Shooting Championship

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

“Phenomenal footage! Military men from different countries of the world (including NATO) salute during the Russian national anthem.

The Russian Armed Forces team took first place in the medal standings at the World Military Shooting Championships in Rio de Janeiro. And climbed to the top step of the podium wearing the Russian uniform with the Russian flag and singing the Russian anthem.”

John Day
    Participant

​ Peter Turchin gave a lecture in late 2019, predicting instability in the US in the 2020s, of which I cannot locate a recording or transcript.
    The 19 slides are illustrative of all the points made above.

A History of the Near Future: What history tells us about our Age of Discord

Let me point out slide #15, summarizing the book: “The Great Leveler” (Death), which asserts that:
    “Inequality can decrease only by major, violent shocks: Mass-mobilization Warfare, Transformative Revolution, State-Failure/Collapse, Lethal Pandemic”
    (I suspect that American elites might see this as a list of ​tactical-options, through which they might devise ​strategies to maintain ​their control of society.)
    https://peterturchin.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/MPF2019.pdf

This article about Gladstone and Turchin’s model draws from a June 2020 interview with Professor Gladstone as the divisive stress of the November elections between Trump and Biden loomed. The author said the model predicted “civil war”, but Professor Gladstone specifically refuted that assertion in the interview. A lot of political flavoring is apparent here, perhaps foreshadowing of events to come, and events which did not ever manifest, like the staged January 2021 “insurrection” by polite Trump supporters.
    ​ In the early 1990s, when Bill Clinton was in the White House and the United States looked unshakeable, the administration appointed Jack Goldstone to study how states fail. They meant other states; not the US. Few expected that his model would later predict their country’s collapse.​ [Sounds like CIA funded regime-change research to me.]
    ​ In an unpublished paper submitted for peer review, Professor Goldstone, who is a sociologist, and Peter Turchin, an expert on the mathematical modelling of historical societies, have concluded that the US is “headed for another civil war”.
    ​ The conditions for civil violence, they say, are the worst since the 19th century — in particular the years leading up to the start of the American Civil War in 1861.
    ​ The reason for this are trends that began in the 1980s, “with regard to inequality, selfish elites, and polarisation that have crippled the ability of the US government to mount an effective response to the pandemic disease,” they write.
    ​ This has also “hampered our ability to deliver an inclusive economic relief policy, and exacerbated the tensions over racial injustice.”​ …
    ​..Professor Goldstone is a leading authority on the study of revolutions and long-term social change at George Mason University. The model developed by him and Peter Turchin tracks such data as the ratio of median workers’ wages to GDP per capita, life expectancy, average heights, and the number of new millionaires. It also measures political polarisation or the degree of overlap between the parties.
    ​ Applied to US history, it ‘predicts’ the 1861 Civil War and the unrest of the 1930s — a time of Jim Crow segregation, Gilded Age inequality, and fascism.
    Stress points

Ten years ago, Professor Turchin pointed his model towards the future, and made an uncannily accurate prediction. Just like in the 1850s, crisis indicators were rising, he wrote in the journal Nature. They could be a reliable indicator of looming instability and “look set to peak in the years around 2020,” he wrote.

The Political Stress Index combines three crisis indicators: declining living standards, increasing intra-elite competition/conflict, and the weakening of the state. Growing PSI indicates likelihood of political violence. The Well-being Index indicates greater equality, greater elite consensus, and a stronger, more legitimate state.
    https://www.abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/model-predicting-united-states-disorder-now-points-to-civil-war/12365280

John Day
    Participant

​Charles Hugh Smith, May 19, 2020 Our Fate Is Sealed, Vaccines Won’t Matter: Four Long Cycles Align
    Supercyle crash
    https://www.oftwominds.com/blogmay20/cycles5-20.html

Spartacus Podcast 13
    ​ Why don’t I support military service? Because, quite simply, we don’t have a democracy. We have a spookocracy. Our government is run by spooks. Spooks choose our political candidates, and spooks decide our military targets, and the goal is never to protect average citizens or enhance our national security, but to consolidate more power in the hands of supranational institutions led by unelected, spook-picked puppets. When you enlist for military service, you are agreeing to kill people on behalf of—and potentially die in the service of—this viscerally disgusting and illegitimate form of government, which has, as its goal, the abolition of the nation-state and its replacement with a globe-spanning human cattle farm.
    ​ Michael J. Glennon put it best in his book, National Security and Double Government. There are two bodies of government in the US; the Madisonian institutions, consisting of the office of the President, Congress, and the other legitimate, surface-level aspects of government, where people’s vote still seems to have some sort of influence, at least at a glance, and then, there’s the Trumanite network, which consists of all the unelected national security goons in military, intelligence, diplomatic, and law enforcement agencies, as well as their Deep State contractor, NGO, and supranational buddies, whose appointment is not in any way subject to a vote or any democratic or legal processes whatsoever, and who actually call the shots and write the foreign policies that presidents and congressmen absent-mindedly rubber-stamp.
    ​ This is very much like how organized crime works. Organized crime rings always have fronts that appear to be legitimate businesses on the surface. Restaurants, bars, nightclubs, betting shops, payday lenders, and so on. When you go into the basements of these establishments, it’s a bunch of people in Tyvek suits cooking methamphetamine. The US Government is exactly the same way.
    https://iceni.substack.com/p/spartacast-13#details

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.