Debt Rattle October 8 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 8 2016

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DPC Royal Street, New Orleans 1900 • US Consumer Borrowing Rises by Most in Nearly a Year (BBG) • US Consumer Credit Has Second Biggest Jump On Record
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 8 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Culture is a curious thing; it’s the cloth in which we wrap our humanity.
    And it’s rarely by choice; rather, the demand of the society we were born into.
    Some are able to stand back and choose a different path, but that one is, unfortuneately, a rare soul.
    Thus, we have the world today, our world, the one of our making…

Ken Barrows
    Participant

If Trump were running for the President of the United States of White America, he’d win easily. But he’s not and he won’t win. It’s a problem any GOP nominee would face.

rapier
    Participant

Forget it Illargi. Trump cannot win. If your applying the lessons of the Brexit vote those lessons would show that almost anyone could beat Hillary, but Trump. Trump is a bridge too far, to mix metaphors.

It has been universal in the alt econ community to say Trump will win. Many hope, oddly, that he is on their side, He isn’t on our side and he won’t win.

One explanation of Trumps candidacy , which I only half believe, is that Trump won the nomination because he was sure to lose. Thus Hillary, the champion of entrenched institutional power both economic/monetary and National Security State would surely win.

I should vote tor Trump as an act of anarchy because Trump would bring anarchy. The thing is I am too old for anarchy. I would prefer a slower slide into systematic dysfunction. If I was even slightly certain that Trump would mean no war with Russia or anyone else or one sided war and bombing of whoever then I would put my selfish cares aside and vote Trump. However Trump is even more likely to bring on wars. The man lives for domination after all. Domination and submission is his entire view of the world. Nothing else matters to him or is understood by him.

Nassim
    Participant

“The man lives for domination after all. Domination and submission is his entire view of the world. Nothing else matters to him or is understood by him.”

That is your opinion. I respect it. But it is based on little. Hillary Clinton’s quest of domination, her lying, her dishonesty and her corruption is well-proven.

Regarding child-poverty in New Zealand. It is well-known that it is much worse for Mauris and their cousins. Why does no one ever point out that they have far far more kids than do their white counterparts? In the schools, almost all the teachers are white and in many places a majority of the kids are not. Are the whites stupid? Do they want it to become like today’s South Africa?

In 1900, there were more whites than blacks in South Africa. Today, it is perhaps 12 to 1. Not just because the blacks have far more kids, but also because the whites who can are fleeing the place.

BTW, I am not comparing the Mauri to the Bantu. The Mauri are, in general, a far pleasanter and less complexed people.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.