Debt Rattle Quatorze Juillet 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Quatorze Juillet 2023

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Doc Robinson
    Participant
    kultsommer
    Participant

Almost forgot that I was to post first about the Picasso from beach series.
    Rusty bloody wound at the underarm and smear on the surface below. What was that about? Like “somebody” (aka him) was twisting her upper arm in anger dispute? Could be, given his turbulent relationships. Or diving accident?

jb-hb
    Participant

Ah the ol John Stewart stuff takes me back.

There was that time period when various NATO member planes were flying out of Incirlik, some of them bombing one belligerent in Syria, some of them bombing the opposing side. What were the conversations like in the pilot break room, one wonders?

With only the Russians actually bombing ISIS and Al Queda and the State Dept protesting against that. Satellite imagery of US and ISIS forces positioned as if taking cooperative defensive positions as opposed to prepared to defend against each other. Al Queda are the moderates, so stop bombing them, evil Russia! Says the US State Dept in official press conferences.

Please do not worry. Russian Aerospace Forces two types of ammunition employ. We using is regular munitions for regular terrorist and moderate ammunition for moderate terrorist, and so always is Russian Justice prevail.

Germ
    Participant

Britain’s Public Finances Crippled by Huge Rise in People Off Work Due to Ill-Health After Lockdowns

“But among its more pernicious and long-term consequences appears to be a steep and sustained rise in the numbers of people of working age who have left the jobs market because of ill health.”

Britain’s Public Finances Crippled by Huge Rise in People Off Work Due to Ill-Health After Lockdowns

Remember – folks in the UK were paid 80% of their income to stay at home . It ‘ain’t lockdowns that caused all this ill health.
    These are the death vaxx injured.

TVASSF(indeed they are)

jb-hb
    Participant

Disney CEO Responds To Disney World Attendance Implosion

…and blames it on the weather. Why don’t they blame it on climate change and then say climate change is increasing due to White Supremacy and Anti Trans Bigotry and the bigoted anti trans white supremacists being anti-vax? Cmon. I want Ludicrous Speed. Do it, England.

Germ
    Participant

Drip … Drip … Drip …
    It will come out eventually.
    This is why they need WWIII

TVASSF

Germ
    Participant
    jb-hb
    Participant

I hate to give them ideas, but they’ve surely already thought of it. Suddenly the media does a big reveal of how harmful Fukishima was, exposes on how various govt, corp, and ngo groups covered it up, turned off testing, failed to notify the public etc. Valiant mud slinging crusader journalists appear from nowhere etc.

Then they just blame the uptick of excess deaths on Fukishima.

Maybe they can tie that in with a push for veganism and or eat the bugs. Gotta stay low on the food chain, suddenly all your neighborhood Karens at the HOA are talkative experts on bioaccumalation and the difference between radiation shine and incorporation of radioactive elements into the body. Lecturing you on different types of Strontium, stuff like that.

Germ
    Participant

The battle will be to maintain your sanity (and good health), while all those around you lose theirs.
    Good luck TAErs

“Your Tax Dollars At Work”
    https://www.youtube.com/@4thpsyopgroup697/videos

kultsommer
    Participant

@citizenx
    Brief history:
    Reading the posts from Kunstler’s blog yesterday, one posted the the link. I too agreed with the string of comments that followed. I do not know all the details but Scientist does not sue other Scientist for $25 mil – he debates him in open. to start with.
    What are you? Unpaid Malone’s lawyer? With your brain I doubt it.
    Likewise, I am not affected by your opinion. People, on this site, come and go.
    But that’s not what I am posting.
    I told you before. Seek professional help.. You need it, but do not know . Yet.

Celticbiker
    Participant

Jewbankers moved all your industry to China, why? You don’t hand your supposed enemy the tools to destoy you, Same with Russia, 1 crew runs the whole world show. Day to day you dance and chirp about the daily bullshit, which is all jewtheatre and just as awful as their hollyweird crap.. It’s a show to distract you while you’re getting fucked. Covid should have showed you the panapticon you are now trapped in. It’s going to get alot uglier. Transhumanism is to kill the God, the Creator within you. They want you…dead, or chipped, soulless meat.

zerosum
    Participant

Get the facts not the bullshit
    Depopulation in Sudan. No grain in Sudan
    black-sea-grain-initiative/updates

https://www.un.org/en/black-sea-grain-initiative/updates
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vQD_V0AnKWLHzgF0CxQ3EhgpiYdLcbl4AyoP4znvSYI/edit#gid=0
    Black Sea Grain Initiative (BSGI) Outbound Shipment
    1,142 outbound since 1-Aug-2022 to 13-Jul-2023

Oroboros
    Participant

Creepy Pedo Joe-Mummy Terrifies Another Child

The Empire of Lies is a sick society, truly disgusting

Oroboros
    Participant

Putin Says Leopards Burn Much Better Than T-72s

Hahahahaha

I love the smell of burning Leopards even more than Pedo Joe loves the smell of little kids

“The other night alone 311 tanks destroyed by Russian, a third were western tanks including Leopards, which burn better than T-72s…”

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Well, I dropped by today to share a bit written by John W. Whitehead (The Rutherford Institute founder) about the *HARD TRUTH* underlying *all* the criminally insane shenanigans plaguing humanity for 60+ years, but I’ll start with this:

@jb-hb

There was that time period when various NATO member planes were flying out of Incirlik, some of them bombing one belligerent in Syria, some of them bombing the opposing side. What were the conversations like in the pilot break room, one wonders?

With only the Russians actually bombing ISIS and Al Queda and the State Dept protesting against that. Satellite imagery of US and ISIS forces positioned as if taking cooperative defensive positions as opposed to prepared to defend against each other. Al Queda are the moderates, so stop bombing them, evil Russia! Says the US State Dept in official press conferences.

Following the rise of the “American” Emergency State (aka the UniParty GlobalCap Empire), “intelligence” agencies began playing covert games, which almost always resulted in *fake* cold & hot wars designed to destroy/control regions for *power* and *profit* (See Al Qaeda et al.) 😐

Moreover, these “intelligence” agencies went rogue (see JFK), escaping oversight and/or funding issues by “elected” representatives (see Air America, Iran-Contra & WOT war profiteering et al.), answering to who?

Well, does it matter who?

Shouldn’t it be more important to restore US Constitutional rule-of-law, then sort it out later?

But, sadly no…

Instead We The People keep chasing their tails obsessing on the symptoms, *never* really addressing the non-metaphysical *problem*, when that would have been the cure, but alas I fear that window has passed 🙄

Anyways, it’s nice to see someone else who “get’s it”, so I bring you John W. Whitehead:

A State of Martial Law (highlights, click link for full story):

The government is goosestepping all over our freedoms.

Case in point: America’s founders did not want a military government ruled by force. Rather, they opted for a republic bound by the rule of law: the U.S. Constitution.

Yet sometime over the course of the past 240-plus years that constitutional republic has been transformed into a military dictatorship disguised as a democracy.

Most Americans seem relatively untroubled by this state of martial law.

Incredibly, when President Biden bragged about how the average citizen doesn’t stand a chance against the government’s massive arsenal of militarized firepower, it barely caused a ripple.

As Biden remarked at a fundraising event in California, “I love these guys who say the Second Amendment is—you know, the tree of liberty is water with the blood of patriots. Well, if [you] want to do that, you want to work against the government, you need an F-16. You need something else than just an AR-15.”

The message being sent to the citizenry is clear: there is no place in our nation today for the kind of revolution our forefathers mounted against a tyrannical government.

For that matter, the government has declared an all-out war on any resistance whatsoever by the citizenry to its mandates, power grabs and abuses.

By this standard, had the Declaration of Independence been written today, it would have rendered its signers extremists or terrorists, resulting in them being placed on a government watch list, targeted for surveillance of their activities and correspondence, and potentially arrested, held indefinitely, stripped of their rights and labeled enemy combatants.

This is no longer the stuff of speculation and warning.

“Rule by indefinite emergency edict risks leaving all of us with a shell of a democracy and civil liberties just as hollow.”—Justice Neil Gorsuch

Until the Natural Rule of Law is restored under the US Constitution this cancerous nightmare will continue to amplify, with innmuerous blogs/forums focused on the day-to-day acts of evil perpetrated by the UniParty GlobalCap Empire, while never coming together in Unity to address the underlying mechanisms of Ultimate Power.

This is a war against first the American Democratic Republic (RIP 1933), secondly against *all* humanity enmasse, but it should patently clear that, to date, We The People blindly are too busy dividing among themselves (scuffling over ideological no-things) then to bother unifying to identify the real reality battlefield(s), where the killing fields are mentally + spiritually fought.

Reposting & reamplifying half-truths, hysterical content, narcissistic promotional scams ad nauseum only aids & abets the *true* enemies of Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness, becoming in-the-end part of the “intelligence services” propaganda & misdirection 😐

Oops, they’ve figured out that now too!

Coming to a blog/forum near you…

Die dulci fruimini.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Forgot the link:

A State of Martial Law

Perhaps I’ll be back someday, if I see an article truly discussing the *HARD TRUTH* re: The Real Battlefield for Humanity, but until then you all’ keep having fun burning time & energy obsessing over the blow-by-blow games of the “intelligence services”, plus the recently added Kill em’ all! psychopath pets of the UniParty GlobalCap Empire (see Ukraine), as They wreak havoc across the globe while empowered by the “American” Emergency State complex of criminal insanity 😉

Hasta la bye-bye.

citizenx
    Participant

Sure thing Kult-Slumber, you’re the “expert” with an IQ of <70

Here’s another from your self proclaimed Woo Woo lady who believes the world needs more Woo Woo, just listening to the first 2 minutes reflects the creative intelligence of watching mud dry- and she is your reference for what exactly? For bashing and discrediting Malone- bwahahahaha

try again fuck stick, you just don’t know when to quit do ya? So now you’re an expert on the psychology of lawsuits and Woo Woo botox bims ! bwahahaha yep. I’m laughing AT you now,

Are you from Bosnia ? Did you study at University after your time in the Yugoslavian army? Asking for a friend?

OK, one more just for fun-

Animal Husbandry is the New Vegetarian- LOL

She seems as credible as you.

aspnaz
    Participant

VP said

Until the Natural Rule of Law is restored under the US Constitution this cancerous nightmare will continue to amplify, with innmuerous blogs/forums focused on the day-to-day acts of evil perpetrated by the UniParty GlobalCap Empire, while never coming together in Unity to address the underlying mechanisms of Ultimate Power.

I agree. Stop moaning and fix it. You claim to be the one with the superior intellect, skills and charisma, so we shall await your leadership.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.