Debt Rattle September 1 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 1 2019

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Edouard Vuillard The two sisters 1899   • Hong Kong Protesters Plan To Disrupt Airport After Night Of Chaos (R.) • The Sheer Scale Of The Crisis
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 1 2019]

Dr. D
    Participant

“Get the parties involved around a table before people get killed.”

Sadly, the argument occurs before this. If the protesters get a seat at the table, they are essentially equals, therefore, China lost. Do you think D.C. would sit down with a million protesters? Well the Anglos always lie and cheat, so sort of, but not credibly. They would smear, discredit, and belittle them, buy time to research, arrest and disperse them. Check the Bonus Army, where the venerable Patton and Eisenhower gassed the kids of the poor veterans in the streets of D.C. with Pulitzer’s media slavishly reporting. Think I’m joking? Mueller’s FBI was created dossiers and injected informants on anti-war Quakers during the Iraq war. Read on Occupy. So if that’s us, what about them?

“the eight-word British constitution established in 1689 – What The Crown Assents In Parliament Is Law – is a decaying, time-worn construct on which to protect and advance today’s democracy..”

You’re right: we should get rid of the Constitution thing and just have the laws change every day when I get up, you know – like how King John did it. England already got rid of their Rights of Man, which included gun rights, so you know…

In any case, BoJo and Parliament have nothing to do with the prorogue. The Queen could say “No, Brexit is far too important to suspend democracy, I refuse.” She could have limited it to three days. She could publicly withdraw support from BoJo or his de facto staffer, openly oppose Brexit. She could could even say, “I’M suspending Parliament and taking complete control until November.” Yet their upbringing seems to have made them blind to criticizing the queen. But why? Because she IS taking sides, and HAS decided Europe is going down and they’ll abandon the Continent and prosper in comparison. …Hey, just like everyone in Europe suspected since 1990, doubled-down and proven by maintaining the Pound, and thus their independence. Exactly as the indicator of keeping the Pound illustrated, they are now double-crossing the Euro to their detriment and maintaining sovereignty, the British (Anglo) ‘Empire’. I can’t believe people don’t find this as obvious as I do, as I did, in 1994.

She didn’t ‘fold.’ They pulled the exact plan you could see 1,000 miles away, decades ahead, and each gets to blame the other. Oopsie! Johnson is therefore a figurehead, yes. But to the Queen and her deep insiders.

“..Trump is “going to eleven” on trade: He’s going to turn it up so high that there is going to have to be a deal. That’s the way he wants to do this. He will just make it intolerable so everybody has to sit down and cut a deal.”

Sure, but he also knows the field now. If he wants, he can call China and say, “I concede, you know that one last thing you wanted? I say yes, let’s do it.” Bang, treaty signed by dinnertime. Sort of like NoKo. I don’t think that’s the idea, but look at it as a safety valve, an option. I actually think he’s being genuine: let’s all be equals and all get rich and make money. But that means they have to remit patent and property rights the way they promised in ‘99, and we will finally get them some food, because – shocker – China can’t find food worldwide and will have to come see us by spring. But does it LOOK like we’re trying to starve them, shut them off? No, not really, and we could, it would be the easiest, obvious thing. Just keep your contract, don’t pay off Google to rig our election, is that too much?

“ Bernie Sanders Proposes Canceling $81 Billion US Medical Debt (R.)”

Because he doesn’t understand reality. One man’s debt is another man’s investment. So he’s saying he will destroy $81B in retirement funds. (simplistically) And yet he still won’t go after the price, which is 5x any reasonable average. Too many lobbyists.

And continuing on ever-present surrender, to anyone, for any reason, Macron says, “We are living the end of Western hegemony.” No comments on the French and their stereotypes, his declaring the surrender and collapse of the entire West speaks for itself. So, great opener for negotiating position, Emmanuel? Way to keep France in the driver’s seat. And since he’s the most emptiest suit, the most puppetiest marionette, what bank told him to say this? Is it because if he weakens government, banks and corporations rise in proportion, and the billionaires with them, erasing all democracy, and everything the “West” stands for?

zerosum
    Participant

When there is not enough food for everyone, people die until there is enough food for the survivors.

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2019/09/big-one-approaches.html
    Syria – Coordinated Foreign Airstrike Kills Leaders Of Two Al-Qaeda Aligned Groups
    ​ ​Some three hours ago an air- or missile strike in Syria’s Idleb governorate hit a meeting of leaders of the al-Qaeda aligned Haras-al-Din and Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) aka Jabhat al-Nusra. Both were killed. It is likely that leaders of other Jihadist groups were also present. The hit completely destroyed a Haras al-Din guesthouse or headquarter. The Syrian Observatory says that more than 40 people were killed in the strike. The hit will make it much easier for the Syrian army campaign to liberate Idleb governorate…
    ​ ​The strike might have been carried out by either the U.S. or by Turkey. It is likely Turkey that has the better on-the-ground intelligence insight on these groups as Turkey has for years directly supplied them with weapons, munitions and other goods. The Turkish President Erdogan changed his position on Idleb after his recent visit to Moscow. He stopped the supplies to the ‘rebels’ to allow the Syrian campaign against them to succeed. The so called ‘rebels’ Turkey has long supported now turn against it…
    ​ ​The current unilateral ceasefire, which I presume was only announced to allow for today’s hit, will end again soon. It was likely the last one before the real big fight to liberate Idleb governorate begins. As the ‘rebels’ and Jihadis no longer have access to fresh supplies the speed and the progress of the campaign will likely be impressive.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/08/syria-coordinated-foreign-airstrike-kills-leaders-of-two-al-qaeda-aligned-groups-.html#more

Helen of DesTroy, writing for RT:
    US-bound AFRICAN migrants clash with police at southern Mexican border (VIDEO)
    ​ ​Migrants from Africa demanding the right to travel to the US and Canada clashed with Mexican military police after Mexico cracked down on free migration in response to US threats of economic retaliation.
    ​ ​Nationals of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia, Angola, Senegal, Cameroon, and several other African countries, stuck in southern Mexico after the government clamped down on northward migration in response to US pressure, are protesting for the right to continue their journey. They are demanding travel documents and government support, so that they can enter the US. On Tuesday, their demonstrations turned violent.
    https://www.rt.com/news/467417-migrants-africa-clash-mexico/

This from Greek correspondent, Eleni T. in Athens, regarding Helen’s migrant (how’d they get THERE?) story.
    The Zodiacs (to be destroyed on arrival with strong knives able to do so, also expensive) so as to claim shipwreck under Law of the Sea, the engines, petrol and 550 life jackets
    ….this is also very expensive and we are referring only to ONE DAY. In 2015 between 600 and 1000 of these boats were been launched weekly to Lesvos, Samos, Kos, Chios etc.
    And ever since. At first old men gathered to rescue the engines but these have lost all value….there is also the cost of the new smartphone plus a 200 euro note per adult.
    Furthermore there is the cost of bringing the migrants to the Turkish coast. Just like the cost of your caravan. Much more than the final launch.
    I have been writing here the countries of origin for the last 3 years, almost all are not only at peace but many prospering. And if you sit on the islands it is striking that many of these people
    are actually well dressed. Though, not all.
    Nobody asks about the fairy tale of “smugglers” and how these people HAVE between $2000 and $5000 in their pockets to pay smuggling fees.
    Meanwhile a lot of money is being made. Not only the fabulously overpaid NGOs, their staffs equipped with eye-waveringly expensive SUVs, staying in well equipped rented houses etc.
    While the “refugees” they house have miserable conditions.
    But also black market locally.
    My travel agent confessed he has been smuggling migrant families out of Greece for $20k-$30k each. There is a thriving drug smuggling too but the biggest is
    arms smuggling. And everyone assumes on the islands that organ harvesting, child and human trafficking is going on too.
    How is that arranged.
    Easy.
    The “refugees” must immediately enter NGO camps who will process them. The NGOs are beyond national law or entry or inspection. Only if invited can firemen or police enter a camp, only in an emergency. (However despite the NGOs being “medical” every case of normal intervention i.e. beyond a bandaid or aspirin, is sent to the overburdened local hospital where they have priority status and everything must be provided free by the Greek state). Thus the nation states do not know who has arrived and is forbidden from knowing that until they are released for the state to take over.
    On the islands the camps are all on the water and the NGOs have their own high powered speed boats and NGO helicopters can also be called. Neither the coast guard or Frontex is permitted to interfere with these boats or helicopters nor the ports / helipads where they land. There they are picked up by another NGO and so on.
    Thus it is advantageous to deliver to the Greek islands rather than the main land.
    Where they do enter by land it is by crossing the Evros dividing Turkey from Greece in the NE. This places migrants in the river valley system going north into the heart of Europe.
    Migrants are bussed and flown to embarkation points. Concerning Africa what do you think many of the US AFRICOM bases are there for? Concerning MEK and ISIS etc, there are training camps for both in Albania and Kosovo….Camp Bondsteel on the Kosovo / Macedonia border has 4. Bosnis and Georgia also have camps.
    A lot of money is being spent on this engineered migration but a lot of money is being made too. All under a banner of liberal humanitarianism.

zerosum
    Participant

When there is not enough supplies for everyone, the organizers will decide who will get the most.

zerosum
    Participant

I want to get hurricane dorian news so I did a search for live cameras that should be giving me the real time views.???

Some of these don’t agree with what the TV is saying.
    Someone is not doing real news.

http://www.awesomeviewbermuda.com/live-cam.html ???
    http://www.weather.bm/webcam.html
    https://www.earthcam.com/world/bermuda/pembroke/?cam=bermuda ???
    https://www.cnet.com/news/see-hurricane-dorian-closing-in-with-these-brave-webcams/

zero, The Bermuda triangle is what, 1,000 miles away from the Bahamas?

zerosum
    Participant

Try this link for info

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.