Debt Rattle September 12 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 12 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet O Rio (The River) 1881   • Zelensky ‘Senses’ Weakening Western Support (RT) • Zelensky Threatens To Terrorize Europe (MoA) • Ukraini
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 12 2023]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Claude Monet O Rio (The River) 1881

What a mess…
    I find nothing to admire re-Claude Monet O Rio (The River) 1881
    …and so it goes……….

anticlimactic
    Participant

9/11 – my take

In 1996 there was a movie called ‘The Long Kiss Goodnight’. The film revolves around a CIA plot to create a ‘terrorist’ incident killing thousands which would then be blamed on Islamic terrorists. They referred to it as a ‘fundraiser’, a way to generate increased funding for the CIA.

9/11 seems like the same idea but was contracted out.

What makes me suspicious is that when four aircraft were hijacked at the same time there was so little reaction. No fighters were scrambled to shadow the aircraft.

When a hijacked aircraft hits a high profile target like the twin towers then it is obviously deliberate. The authorities had an hour to intercept the second aircraft using fighters, but they didn’t bother. The pentagon aircraft was even later but still was not intercepted. The fourth failed to reach its target [Whitehouse?] probably due to action by the passengers, not by interception.

It is this inaction which makes me suspicious. Certainly it provided an excuse for punitive wars in the middle east and the setting up of a police state in the US. Very convenient.

[New York is full of helicopters, including Chinooks. I do not know why they were not used to ferry people off the roof in a kind of Dunkirk action]

Dr. D
    Participant

“Taibbi: A Day That Never Ended: America thought it left the War on Terror behind, but the emergency never stopped expanding…”

We all said that at the time. And just like Tech, Interest Rates, Housing, Covid, and Ukraine, we were all shouted down as f-ing idiots who should be rounded up and put in camps as un-American. It’s beyond me how something so obvious just goes on and on. I mean, it was GEORGE BUSH for God’s sake. Clue #1??? and although the Left was on it then, where were the Anti-war marches etc? Listless, dwindled, co-opted, and now zero. Full enthusiastic support. PRO-war marches, while the Right, who doesn’t march, has instead boycotted their lifelong career choices of signing up for service, a far larger, more serious blow than “signaling”.

“[Americans] Frustrated to Discover Virtue Way Harder than Virtue Signaling” –BBee

Germany’s Baerbock Humiliated In Dressing Down By Ukraine Foreign Minister
    So here we have a US protectorate (Germany) being publicly mocked by a US proxy (Ukraine)…

While the U.S. is itself a Proxy of Davos and the WEF…

“the Founders did not envision impeaching a first-term president the moment he lost his House majority. Nor did they imagine impeaching a president twice. And they certainly did not anticipate trying an ex-president in the Senate as a private citizen.

I’ll betcha they DID think of it. A lot. Totally, totally expected it immediately. Except for that third part, you can’t think of everything and leave it to others to figure out. They knew so well that it was the Founders THEMSELVES, Adams and Jefferson who did more than think this, they DID this. Calling Adams a Hermaphrodite, and Jefferson a traitor-puppet of the French. Adams then arrested anyone who disagreed with him. That’s just public. Legally and politically the acts were equally bizarre, partisan, and generally illegal.

Demonstrating sides, NM now had PRO-gun rallies in defiance of the Governor’s patently illegal – and illogical – order. “”One apparent anti-gun protester was yelled at, but then invited by the speaker to say his piece on the stage,” he continued. “The crowd yelled at him for wearing a mask and applauded him when he took it off,” he noted.”

So the Right identified the hecklers and harassers. Then asked them to speak freely and make their case. Huh. Yup, sounds evil and violent to me! Lock ’em up!

Governor’s statement that Rights exists except “Any time I feel like it.”
    “Watch the most evil & tyrannical 60 seconds you’ve ever heard from a politician:”

Hahahaaha! Not hardly. We hear things like this every day and have for decades. IF ONLY this were slightly unexpected or new.

“Dems Accidentally Reveal Their Plan to Destroy the Constitution Ahead of Schedule” –BBee

“Are Emergency Powers A Test To See What Americans Will Put Up With?

Sort of, but the people doing it actually believe it. It’s their handlers who are running the experiments most politicos are unaware they’re the rats in the Alien Overlords Ant Farm Experiment. Huxley style. Mostly because they’re too stupid to use a spoon.

“US Confirms It Seized Nearly 1 Million Barrels of Iranian Oil Allegedly En Route to China

We are the core pirates on the high seas. Again. So our sovereignty extends planetwide? Throughout all international waters, and enforceable on all 200 nations? Probably INSIDE their borders! If they refuse to fly the rainbow flag, we’ll send FBI SWAT teams in to shoot them. In North Korea n’ stuff. Yup!

Actually, does this mean they’re running out of money again and needed a quick influx of $100M to fund some CIA/MI6 op somewhere.

“Passport Bros: Feminists Are Outraged At Men Going Overseas To Find Traditional Wives
    The core question is – Why do they care?

This was interesting, and that’s the exact question.

Why do they care? BECAUSE YOU’RE REQUIRED TO LOVE ME. By law. I will MAKE you love me, BY FORCE, or else. That’s what love is! This is a left position on gay matters, but also any other behavior the genpop are reluctant to accept. In this case, it’s reached over as far as hetero men and women, and into genpop of “feminists” who are centrists and not fringe. They feel rejected in general, and that someone is challenging their values on hating men, hating children, providing nothing, and having no loyalty at all. It creates self-examination that those values are “less”, they don’t work, and therefore the MESSENGERS must be attacked – I mean in addition to the general attacks on all men daily – and not have an open discussion about the merits of each argument. Why do I say that?

Its the same as the Rowling non-stop slander-bombs for YEARS now, as the actual, literal, logical positions of trans and feminists are completely incompatible, which is named as “Terf”. EVEN AS girls are raped in school bathrooms for not being protected and women’s sports collapse.

So clearly they’re lesser people than NRA gun extremists, because those guys WILL allow open discussion with tolerance and respect.

Anyway, the key is, no matter what happens, we must never look at it. We must never discuss it. My ego is very, very fragile as it’s made up ENTIRELY of incompatible beliefs, and any time somebody points that out, they conflict and it’s scary, uncomfortable, embarrassing, grating, or even painful for me. THE WORLD MUST REVOLVE AROUND ME. And MY self-created injuries. OR ELSE, mister. We’ll have you arrested, de-banked, unemployed, banned. Now DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD. And make me a sammich, your organ-pendulant neanderthal.

It’s quite interesting. At this point my only question is how far they can take it. Because, knowing what’s going on, it doesn’t bother me at all. Keep going. I’ve got popcorn.

“Ukraine’s counteroffensive is stalling. The West must prepare for ..

That’s the UK Telegraph. As unattributed, to find it I found this:

“Putin is terrified of Ukraine’s counteroffensive – The Telegraph –28 May 2023

Shakin’ in his boots, I’m sure. You know – when you’re standing behind thousands of hypersonic missiles and thousands of nukes that can win the war in 10 minutes. W. T. F. Is anybody talking about? Have they lost all leave of the senses, like Every Day? How DO these guys get their pants on in the morning?

WTC Structure.

Yes, carefully hidden is THE MOST OBVIOUS. That is thousands and thousands of highly-public pics of it being built. Here’s one:
    frame
    https://media.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/photo/2011/09/sept-11-twin-towers-construction-top-floorjpg-7e223b17d0be7487.jpg

That’s the steel, 360’ around. BUT THAT’S NOT THE STRONG PART. That’s just to keep 747s off – an ACTUAL design parameter from day one. The CORE is also made of nothing but concrete pillars, ground to roof:
    CoreUnderstanding
    https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9uoAAOSw3GVbT8FZ/s-l400.jpg

So it’s a ring-within-a-ring construction. If anything, only the outer shell could slide off into the street in big chunks, leaving most of the building intact. But I don’t like to mention it, because in all my years no American has ever responded to logic except ACTUAL engineers, who are very few. So what’s the point?

It’s all lies and jest. A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.

““A judge in Pennsylvania has ruled that former President Trump has ‘presidential immunity’ and cannot be sued over statements he made about 2020 election fraud.”

That’s a dangerous argument. I guess they’ll have to hash it out in court.

And we have the weird situation where the “statements” made WERE while he was President. That means impeachment. But he’s not President now, which means no impeachment. So we just stack up a fat file to throw at him the minute he retires? Or is everything ever done now only impeachable and he’s never a private citizen subject to ordinary process again? Pick one? Hahahahaaha! Both! Neither! Whatever I choose!!!!

“Zelensky ‘Senses’ Weakening Western Support (RT)

He’s psychic now too! Quick, call Delphi!

No, Blinken spent 2 days with him and came home and said, “The negotiations must reflect the Ukrainian Position”. That is, the ACTUAL position, NOW. Where Ukraine lost half their GDP and all Donbass. Very clever statement on ABC there, very natural, as no doubt like 100% of all media, they agreed on the questions to be practiced beforehand, as ABC, NBC, BBC, are the governments’ paid press department. As Reuters and WaPo demonstrated.

“Zelensky Threatens To Terrorize Europe (MoA)

Yes, but it’s not Ze. He’s a puppet. Nor is it Kolomoisky, he’s part of a Mafia collective. The Mafia Kolomoisky is part of is the one who ordered Europe to shoot themselves in the head at their command ‘cause they felt like having a gay Slavic Disneyland on coke in the old country. …They said so themselves, and I think there was a new quote on it yesterday. So if they, all Europe, DON’T shoot ALL of themselves in the head for el Capo, then they will, of course, and as a matter of respect, HAVE to run non-stop organized crime and terrorism on all Europe. But FROM who, TO who? The Ukrainian People, as soldiers of the Ukrainian Mafia, who are the action arm of the already-existing mafia, just as the IRA was the action arm of the existing Sinn Fein.

And yes they will. But so what? GFY. You’re weak and broke. What am I supposed to do, give in to every two-bit thug who tries to shake me down? That’s how we get mafias in the first place. Anyway, Ze is delivering the message of “leverage’ to all Europe on this. “Nice continent you got here…”

“• EU Believes Ukraine Is ‘A Very Corrupt Country’ – Politico (RT)

That’s why we give them ‘infinity’ money, with ‘zero’ oversight. That’s just common sense! …Or demonstration that no reasonable person would ever do that if it weren’t a mafia shakedown? Where people get shot or have accidents like Strauss-Kahn?

(pics again)

Dr. D
    Participant

“CNN host Jake Tapper argued on Sunday that Musk had “effectively sabotaged” an American ally, and he asked US Secretary of State Antony Blinken whether the “capricious billionaire” should therefore face “repercussions.” Blinken declined”

What the what. Was Musk ORDERED by Congress and the State Dept to do this? Uhhh, nope, I don’t think so! So he’s supposed to VOLUNTARILY get involved in military conflicts and cause nuclear wars as a private citizen, without any cooperation or oversight, just ‘cause?? Yup. Isn’t that everything the “Logan Act” x 1,000 was about, as probably illegal as it is? Wouldn’t MUSK be the sole man, declaring open war on a foreign nation on behalf of the United States, all its people, and all its official government? Yup. Doesn’t bother them a bit. Not a glimmer of principle or hypocrisy goes off, no logical dissonance at all. “But I WANT an oompa-loompa!!!” Tapper WANTS it, you see. That’s all you need to know.

Rocket Racoon: Question. What if I see something that I want to take, and it belongs to someone else?
    Rhomann Dey: You will be arrested.
    Rocket: But what if I want it more than the person who has it?
    Rhomann Dey: It’s still illegal.
    Rocket: That doesn’t follow. No, I want it more, sir. Do you understand? What are you laughing at?

This mafia WANTS a gay night club, coke-fueled, human trafficking Disneyland-with-nukes in Europe. They want it MORE, sir. That’s all you need to know. Now chop-chop coolie.

Me
    https://cdn.quotesgram.com/small/35/89/675556754-Rocket-Raccoon–121478.jpg

““How do we take the European Commission’s ban on traveling by personal car or with smart phones? … Goods that are classified as prohibited – even shampoo and toilet paper – should be confiscated,”

Like drone attacks, this does nothing except increase Russia’s resolve and solidarity. …Exactly what we need here, so I can only pray they do it to us next. Please PLEASE sanction us, so our GDP can double. PLEASE.

“• Lies And Pretence In New London Novichok Hearing (Helmer)

That’s great. They want to keep the secrecy of the world’s dumbest story? Make them pay. Because that person actually DID die (as far as I know) and that’s bulls–t. I can’t bring down the government which would be my first choice, but I can draw attention and make it too expensive to continue.

“The Gun Charge Against Hunter Is the Way of Covering Up the Real Issues (PCR)

Do they not notice that a Federal gun charge is NOT the way to make all your previous crimes go away for the rest of us? That may look clever where you are, but overall, it’s the world’s fastest way to demonstrate a nation of total lawlessness to the rest of us. As “Gun Charge”, even to the other 100 million in Blue.

“• The “Why Not” Culture: The Georgia Final Report Should Worry Us All (Turley)

This demonstrates so much. First, a Grand Jury has no rules whatsoever and can indict a ham sandwich. This demonstrates it. Maybe that should be fixed. Apparently a Grand Jury can indict all 300 million Americans in one go if it wants to, there’s no limit on numbers. Then it’s the DA – as there are no rules – who runs it all, showing evidence that doesn’t have to be real, and withholding evidence that is. So it’s a DA puppet theatre.

Then the DA apparently can get indictments for all 300 million Americans, then sort through and discard all the people she likes? Who committed the same crimes according to her? If they’re “on my team” like Graham is.

BRINGING the case is itself a punishment – I don’t think anyone’s found a solution to that – for so many reasons, but the TOTAL lack of a speedy trial and the TOTAL lack of good faith from the DAs, Judges, State, Police, CSI, and evidence is only compounded by the TOTAL abdication of giving a s—t by all juries. So it’s not like you can walk in innocent and have a pretty strong sense innocent will help you in the slightest.

That means only the RICH go free. Rich AND connected, as Trump is very rich. And the poor – or any black man under Biden, like the “Blacks for Trump” foreman – gets jailed. Or Torrio, WORKING FOR THE FBI and still jailed.

So a presume EVERY Grand Jury from now on will indict EVERY member of the opposing party, EVERY time, in Carolina, Mississippi, Missouri…why not? That’s what we do now, right? It’s all tippy-toppy legal. You haul me in to indict Cleetus for shoplifting (an impossibility, I know) and I’ll ALSO indict Newsome, McConnell, Milley, Putin, Bongo, heck, we’ll indict Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Hoffa, and Jimmy-da-Greek. Let’s work our way down the phone book. Let’s pre-indict the DA and the Judge!

Imagination run wild!

“Do you think that more than half of the US public may be getting a little irked with “Joe Biden’s” lawfare elf, AG Merrick Garland,”

Nope. No one cares at all. Even if it happened to their spouse or children, they’re beyond caring. It could happen to THEM and they wouldn’t care, just go through the motions, because it has, and they did. Heck, most of the time it’s the spouse or children who DID it to them, look at Covid, or any divorce case.

Dr. D
    Participant

So P.S. why are all immigrants kicking your -ss right now? Because this. You have no love, no honor, no family, and they do.

You notice the Amish are richer than ever and have 50 disadvantages to overcome, but they are merely somewhat cohesive and don’t backstab each other. That’s it. Wow, magic! But that’s too much for Americans to handle. They see it decade after decade and STILL refuse to stop attacking and back stabbing each other. Not that “other” guy down the street, a different ethnicity like the media claims, no. YOUR OWN FAMILY. Your own town. Your own coworkers. Your own team, as in a charity, church, or organization.

Your own children. To have ANY love and honor of a normal human being, is just too far, too much, too extreme for them. They prefer to be unhappy and poor, fight it to the DEATH!

“I want my poverty of body and mind, and I want it now!”

WentWorth
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2-DxuZjqqp0/maxresdefault.jpg

So who’s stupid, who’s at fault, and what do you want me to do about it? I guess you deserve to lose, fail, and be overrun. If not, wouldn’t you behave, even slightly normally? A tiny amount like the human beings you are? Nope. Any Cambodian or Jamaican immigrant can overrun you in a few short years while you sit on the couch and whine. White and Black trash alike. Here’s a thought: HELP each other. Then you’re helping yourself.

I. Would Rather. Die.

Oroboros
    Participant

Nazilensky: He’s directly threatening Europe now

There are plenty of Darya Dugina like targets in Euroturdistan to assassinate.

With miles of piles of spineless girlie-men and girlie-women filling the ‘leadership positions’ of the Rump Butthurt Subcontinent©, Ukronaziland can terrorize the whole joint untouched because the Empire of Lies Gangster Nation has got Nazilensky back.

Euroturdistan can be extorted ad infinitum by Ukronazis thugs for decades and the Sheeple there will just bend over and ask for more Daddy, more.

Eurotards are so completely brainwashed that when Ukronazis blowup let’s say a daycare center, the Euroturd Media Whores will tell the Euro-Sheeple it was the Russians fault and they will heartily believe them.

Winter is Coming

It’s going to wipe that Shit-eating Grin (SEG) off a lot of Eurotard faces.

anticlimactic
    Participant

“..78% of Ukrainian adults see Zelensky as “directly responsible” for Kiev’s corruption problem..”

This does not make sense!

He has only been around for a few years and the corruption has been around for a LOT longer. Corruption seems to be a way of life in Ukraine. If they can get away with it then they do it. The influx from the West has certainly supercharged it. Wherever corruption is possible then it will happen.

What is sad is that with Ukraine’s resources the population should be relatively well off, but any wealth has been sucked up.

Ukrainians who end in Russian territory may be lucky enough to escape this culture of plunder.

Oroboros
    Participant

EU Believes Ukraine Is ‘A Very Corrupt Country’

I thought this was a Babylon Bee headline

Hahahahahaha

No, it’s from ‘real’ journalists!

WES
    Participant

Ukraine Laundromat: Follow the money!

So Mr. Z and his gang of Nazis are threatening the hand that keeps them in the style they have become accustomed to!

Why?

The flow of money into their Laundromat is going to be reduced!

Didn’t we just witness Russia’s Wagoner’s CEO go through a money withdrawal episode recently? It didn’t end well.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Hey, 9/11 (or 11/9 in most of the rest of the world) just came and went and I never noticed. Neither did the media in Oz. None that I saw, at least.

It really has become modern history, the world lurches on, and the processes launched on that day continue to work themselves through.

Dora
    Participant

Kim Iverson. 9-11.

AsIfTruth
    Participant

@Dr. John Day,

Yesterday you mentioned the art exhibits in the twin towers being brazenly demonic or some such in retrospect. I wonder if you could link me to photos of this “art?” In my experience, this is how the Enemy generally operates, brazenly in your face…tickled a nerve when I read that and sparked my curiosity.

@everyone,

Another thing on my mind for sometime…for those living in the empire, how do you rectify your beliefs about the empire and simultaneously pay them tribute with your tax dollars? Seems hypocritical…

zerosum
    Participant

I am happy because I don’t believe everything that I read.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The Five Stages of Collapse, which was observed discerned and written by Dmitry Orlov in 2008 is more presciently relevant than ever. I bet that your take on it has matured and modified over the past 15 years.

Good time for a re-read, so here’s a shorthand version (well under 10 minute read) also by Orlov): https://www.resilience.org/stories/2008-02-26/five-stages-collapse/

jb-hb
    Participant

I remember pulling up a news reel of one of the tower impacts out of curiosity. Advancing frame by frame as well as at various speeds.

The hollow aluminum plane was shown passing through the fully boxed close-set pillars made of inches thick tank armor with zero crumpling, zero SLOWING. A fully intact plane-shape passing steadily through the wall of the building as if it was a ghost or the building was made of fog.

Made me nostalgic for Nintendo Star Fox.

jb-hb
    Participant

Another thing on my mind for sometime…for those living in the empire, how do you rectify your beliefs about the empire and simultaneously pay them tribute with your tax dollars? Seems hypocritical…

By realizing on the one hand that they actually run on printed money and drug/human trafficking not your dollar, and on the other what they will do if you do not jump through the hoops.

As clearly evidenced by all the cities that have completely destroyed their own commerce – no tax revenue. This apparently does not matter.

As clearly evidenced by the corporations destroying their own brands, driving away their customers. No revenue, no problem.

Lol the latest leak from CBS – tied in with flops such as Star Trek STD- their board is split in half and in bitter arguments over their business plan. Half want to kick out awful incompetent woke writers and directors to fix their product, so they can sell it. The other half wants to function on ESG loans. Like that’s how they want to run the business.

Your dollars are no longer needed nor even particularly important one way or the other

Red
    Participant

TOXIC BY DESIGN CV-19 injections aka mRNA Nanoparticle Bioweapons are working exactly as intended.

https://lionessofjudah.substack.com/p/all-by-design-covid-mrna-shots-have

jb-hb
    Participant

Updated COVID vaccines: FDA announces emergency approval and authorization
    FDA recommends the new shot for anyone 6 months and older, depending on previous vaccines

https://www.foxnews.com/health/updated-covid-vaccines-fda-announces-emergency-approval-authorization

wtf. An NEW emergency authorization?!!?

Isn’t emergency authorization only possible when there are no alternatives? The very reason FOR authorization – it is an emergency and we don’t have anything viable and APPROVED we could try?

Didn’t the authorities JUST admit that ivermectin is ACTUALLY effective?

Aren’t more and more studies being released showing the injection which does not vaccinate made people catch and spread Covid19 MORE?

What’s the emergency and how is this NEW unapproved drug the only available thing we can try at this point? When trying NOTHING leaves you less likely to catch and spread?

…when actually catching the disease has less % likelihood of adverse effects than the injection? Less % likelihood of adverse effects than many historically used vaccines? Thus, with the current covid being as safe as many previously approved vaccines and verified as super-effective, it ought to be the #1 vaccination method?

wtf

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“During the Great Depression…” the unemployment was extreme — I wonder how average salary was computed?
    I think it would be really interesting to get the figures on Sep 1, 1929, right before the stock market crash.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

People tend to have a hard time imagining (mentally modelling for the purpose of then using the model in making predictions about future actions and consequences) other people and things that are more evil and stupid than the evil stupidity that they have experienced or suspected in themselves.

Since the average person is only averagely dumb and mean that’s about as bad as they can imagine anyone else to be. For this reason they are sitting ducks for professionals who make a living from the practice of buying and selling evil and insanity.

Since the world is a marketplace of good and evil in which everything is exchangeable (buy, sell or swap) with any and every other thing when the price is right, these professionals seldom lack for customers and their line of trade is fabulously lucrative. Example: I will be an ally for you in business if you tell a lie for me in court. This will enable me to continue betraying the trust placed in me by my wife and secure loyalty from my girl friend, who I am lying to about leaving my wife to marry her.

There simply are no upper limits to honor nor lower limits to perfidy. It is ALL for sale, so check price tags carefully before purchase or sale, and if you can’t actually imagine that a human would sell the lives of all humanity then you’re simply not that evil or adept at abstract reasoning. All you need to know at this point is that there ARE such people, they are running the world at the moment, and one can only imagine what they’re being offered for the deal.

Well, you’re not really limited to ONLY your imagination. You could also read a little history to help fill in the gaps ……. but you won’t find it very encouraging. In fact, the more one studies and cross checks the record the more plausible the wildest of imaginings become. Well, imagine that!

phoenixvoice
    Participant

All of the comments here regarding 9/11 remind me of why I peruse this site daily. It is refreshing to see all of the questions and problems regarding 9/11 brought up. There are some that I hadn’t before considered. Back in 2001 I saw the TV footage of the buildings falling, and even without specialized knowledge of how such towers are created,
    I thought it was fishy that they had fallen in just the same manner as I had seen in old reels of buildings being formally demolished. I thought to myself: okay, I’m not an expert, I’ll see what comes of this. So I read an article months later in Time or Newsweek (don’t recall which) that spoke of how the fire caused the buildings to collapse, and I thought: that doesn’t really sound right, it doesn’t explain what I *saw*. I read stuff on the internet, naysayers who poked holes in the official narrative, talking about thermite residue, the temperature at which jet fuel burns and the temperature required to melt steel. I read about shady things — stuff going on in places destroyed on 9/11 that very important people may have wanted to halt, people who presciently decided to go to work late that day. I saw how 9/11 was used as pretext for war and the Patriot Act. Nothing clear coalesced — I still don’t know exactly who was responsible for 9/11. But I *know* that the 9/11 “official narrative” is more rotten than a 8-week old, never-been-refrigerated egg with a crack in the shell. (And if you are curious just how rotten that is…try it deliberately some time.)

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ AsIfTruth
    how do you rectify your beliefs about the empire and simultaneously pay them tribute with your tax dollars
    I have paid nothing in federal income tax for years because I have kids to support and my income is well below the federal poverty limit. Of course, I pay into social security and Medicare. It isn’t like I have much choice. I understand the arguments against the federal individual income tax. I believe that they have merit. The question begins to be: am I willing to risk problems with the IRS by not paying the federal income tax that is due? That is an uncomfortable question — and one that I have not had to face for many years. (When I was last an employee, I didn’t understand the issues the way that I do now.). I wish that there were a way to assign taxes to what I want them to cover — things like roads, the borders, programs to help all sorts of regular people, veterans benefits, etc. And I think that one way to improve the situation would be for the federal government to get out of the business of programs to help people out, and for those programs to be the domain of states, counties, and cities — with the local governments collecting the taxes required for such programs, not the feds. (Yes, there will still be corruption with local programs, but at least the corruption will be closer to home, and it is easier to connect the dots to uncover the corruption.)

I think that the easy answer to the question is inherent in the question itself — calling “taxes” “tribute.” Historically, folks were not thrilled to be paying tribute, but did so anyhow because they didn’t want to face the adverse consequences of not paying it.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

I know exactly how rotten that is. It happened when a sailor dropped such an egg onto the grill in a crowded galley at breakfast time. So bad we almost abandoned ship (and we abandoned the galley instantly, en masse).

Additionally, and not just ONE “against-all-odds” collapse into it’s own footprint, but THREE such miracles in a row within minutes of each other and all at just the right political moment to pass the Homeland Security Act (cancelling the US Constitution, and facing certain rejection by the citizenry) that had just been presciently completed in written form mere weeks before.

Dr. D
    Participant

Phoenix: strangely unemployment in the Depression was less than now and has been for years, even during the recovery. It peaked at 21% if I remember. Our “Working age” population stats show us far beyond that, and Shadow Stats can show active unemployment at least that high. Since ‘08, and close to that many times since ‘01.

That’s what printing money and handing out Sec 8 with no oversight gets you. All the population isn’t working. No one can even tell.

To me, those numbers are a bit misplaced. To me it’s only “how many are rowing?” and doing work vs “how many are riding?” and how much work needs to be done. How much? Well the entire country is collapsing from coast to coast. All the Mississippi bridges, even on major highways, all the dams, all the railroads, all the ports, all the grids, all the buildings, but even in what should be the protected areas: for instance, all of NY City and their arterial Transit system. All the airports in signature places, even tourist. All the water systems. All the barns, all the elevators, all the factories. Most houses outside of 12 cities.

No one’s working, so nothing is fixed. QED. That’s obvious. Your money means nothing to me. Just like with shells.

I grew up talking to nobody but Depression people. Sounded pretty good to me. I could only DREAM of things being as good as then.

Because the Docktor is of very mediocre intelligence I saw nothing wrong with 911, I just didn’t care because more people die every day of…everything. But highways is an example. So my reaction was “So? Do you not know how BIG this country is? 2,000 isn’t a pinprick, a rounding error. Oooooh, they knocked down ONE BUILDING! Wot a joke! Ain’t nobody gonna care about that”

It didn’t come to my attention until grumpy, irritating jerkwads wouldn’t shut up about it, so I was like, “FINE. I will go LOOK and PROVE it to you. With data and attribution.” Idiots. Same thing that saved me in Covid. …And ran into the famous “PentaLawn”, the lawn that is immune to plane crashes. Rinses off like the Nanotex for lawns. A hole the size of a trash can that a 747 ran into. Huh.

You can just say “I don’t know what happened here, but the official story is officially bulls—t.” That’s ALL I need to know when Dick Cheney and the Republicans are in charge. Can we start with that and no go down any rabbit holes? Like 50 totally unprecedented, impossible things happened in only 3 hours of one day. Did you think America is “Edge of Tomorrow” or something? Cause this is “Twilight Zone.” No one noticed. Point it out to them and they’ll run a plane into YOU. Or that Thanksgiving serving spoon, whatever is handy.

Must. Defend. Cheney. — Must. Protect. Billionaires. With. Fist of Death.

Red
    Participant

Ahh the IMF at work:

Since Sri Lanka defaulted on its debt we have been colonized again. This time by the IMF, with policy run out of the American Embassy with Indians as enforcers. Same colonial shit, different capitalist day. This is marketed as ‘stabilization’ but it’s really just the rich standing on the backs of the poor and calling it a table. All that is happening is what happens to any poor family when the loan sharks bite. Productive assets are being sold off and the children are going hungry. They say this is for our future but what is a future without children? We are sacrificing a generation for the greed of few. What an abomination.

Thieves And Robbers
    What we have in Sri Lanka is the people responsible for crashing the economy — indeed, those who profited from it — deciding how to ‘fix’ it. And they use inscrutable economic language to explain why policies the people hate must be imposed. As Leo Tolstoy said over a century ago:

https://indi.ca/the-debt-slavery-of-a-nation/

Red
    Participant

Looking at the markets today I see Brent crude at 92USD a barrel and the markets are steady. Really? I’d say that the separation of the financial world from the real world has been completed. There is no sign of the reality on the ground to what happens on Wall Street or London or anywhere else. The separation is complete and now; fire the boosters to infinity and beyond. No need to worry about those left behind they were always just dead weight anyway, now soon to be just dead.

Red
    Participant

Lasers? Check out the first six minutes of this:

Kids these days!

Red
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

Harvested 11 point moose on Sep 11
    Busy butchering

jb-hb
    Participant

The laser stuff is interesting – btw tazers that pass an electric current down a laser have been around for awhile.

My thought is that wouldn’t a laser require quite a LOT of power to do the stuff mentioned? The tales of the trees with the most water in them catching fire in the trunk but not in the branches is weird.

My scifi geek brain thinks disruptors. Instead of having to pump out a ton of power commensurate to the damage inflicted, a disruptor would be applying just enough power to affect the targeted matter in such a way that IT provides the energy through some sort of induced reaction.

Oroboros
    Participant

Harvested 11 point moose on Sep 11

Where’s our cut?

Oroboros
    Participant

The only place in the world I get to see NeoConJobs (even if it’s just their proxy on the world stage) having their ever loving phucking teeth kicked in on a regular basis.

Russian Marines Destroy Packed Clown Car Full of Ukronazis

Oroboros
    Participant

This Pentagon 9/11 Report Only Aired Once Then Was Memory-holed Forever For Obvious Reasons

But DUH’merica bought it. No plane wreckage anywhere

I’ve personally been on the site of large plane crashes. There is recognizable plane debris EVERYWHERE you look. And body parts. It’s a spectacular mess but you know it was a plane crash.

The Pentagon 9/11 site had none but the Sheeple swallowed the Bullshite.

Oroboros
    Participant

Autonomous Cabs In San Franshithole Are Given Welcome Greeting

San Franshithole is an interesting choice to test self driving vehicles.

I guess the San Franshithole Sheeple their have proven themselves to be utterly incapable of any type of critical thought processes so let her rip,

From the Californicate classic album

Bombs Away Dream Babies!

Michael Reid
    Participant

re. Red’s comment

DEW (directed energy weapons) happening around the world

fires/floods/…

Got to go back to work

go to
    https://odysee.com/

search for
    Things Are

Select video
    Things Are About To Go To The Next Level

It gets more interesting after the kid

Veracious Poet
    Participant

My wife & I ran a business for 19 years that generated 300-400k yearly for us, which if we had been so inclined could have grown it 5-10x, but we didn’t want to get into hiring “employees” & deal with the .GOV inserted into our daily life…

In 2015 our business changed, with many options for us to continue/expand operations, but we were nauseated by the level of taxation without representation that we had been “forced” to pay tribute into.

Specifically, as a Son of Liberty decedent, if the The People hadn’t abandoned The American Experiment, I (we) no doubt would have endeavored to continue & grow our business to “build” & “contribute” to our community, state & country…

But instead, as we became people without a “country”, once we achieved enough squirreled away for posterity, we decided to Opt Out, nka Quiet Quitting ~ I guess we were ahead of the curve 😐

What has unfolded within Western Civ power structures over the last 100+ years is only possible with a compliant gen pop, who are more concerned with & committed to Transactional Relationships than Spiritual Sanity

You ain’t seen nuthin’ yet!, as the carrot/stick, dog & pony, bread & circuses “illusions” are being withdrawn & a new & improved final solution is being deployed.

The People had a chance to self-correct (elections have consequences), but all The Truth was discarded for a chicken-in-every-pot, no child left behind, The Great Society et al. that *never* was in the interest of “humanity” ~ In truth, all of these schemes were created by elite “think tanks” (or worse) to stave off paranoia of a Future Shock(s), that in the end “they” made worse with existential implications, not only for the useless eating deplorables, but for The Elite themselves…

Taibbi: A Day That Never Ended: America thought it left the War on Terror behind, but the emergency never stopped expanding…

Oh Matt, did everything I told you about FDR et al. & “permanent” emergency powers 10+ years ago go right over your head?

Oroboros
    Participant

Rabotino Disaster Continues – Huge Destruction of Ukronazi Equipment

The Empire of Lies Gangster NAtionand their Buttboy Media Whores failed to mention that the Ukronazi ‘offensive’ has a 90% causality rate for Nazilensky’s storm troopers.

90% destroyed, soldiers and equipment.

Some call Rabotino a ‘meatgrinder’

It’s actually a Garbage Disposal

Every single vehicle in this offensive column is burning, every single one.

None survived

zerosum
    Participant

Deepfake – life is not easy
    My grandson, on his “youth hunt”, 01 Sept.23 got a 2 pointer and began his journey of facing the reality/truth of what it takes to put a steak on his plate.
    (He already on his journey, by gardening, the steps required to put potatoes on his plate.)
    ———

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@Red

Lovely, self-glorifying video that thecrowhouse fellow superciliously created, although the contradictions in meaning & conclusions made his + others efforts to find The Truth fatuously unintelligible 🙄

First he labels “The One Power” as using country labels like America, EU, China et al. as pawns to pu$h The Agenda/Narrative forward, then he blames 9-11 on “Da Joos” 🙄 🙄

I suppose his protracted gabfest might titillate those seeking distraction/diversion from The Harsh Truths roiling across the landscape, but I’ve been subjected to this type of pretentious dribble for 25+ years, noticing that less than 1% of The Truthers able/willing to address the underlying, empowerment mechanisms that were *once* well within The People’s grasp to withdraw/curtail (elections have consequences)…

I. Am. Not. Entertained.

Got Solutions?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.